Beats Hostel Sao Paulo Reviews

Alameda Ribeirao Preto 258, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I landed in Beats Hostel for 3 weeks, the time in needed to find a place in Sao Paulo to settle down. The staff is great, the atmosphere very friendly, and there is no best location. Thank you for those three weeks.

I got attacked by BUGS here because it is so dirty! I had to go to the hospital because my skin was full of bubbles, when I told the staff that i got bubbles because my room was full of bugs, they told me i was alive so i was fine. The bathroom is really bad. This hostel shouldn't be open. Has no minimum conditions. The only thing good was the only thing the hostel cannot control: other guests' kindness

Thank you for your review. We immediately offered you a refund, a free room upgrade, and helped you find a medical specialist for your allergic reaction. We're sorry you still felt the need to ventilate your anger on receptionists. This issue was created by infected backpackers, not by hostel cleanliness. 01 day after you alerted us, a professional service came in that took care of the issue. We're sorry you experienced inconvenience, but do hope you enjoyed the city!

I didn't like my stay at the hostel at all. It was very dirty and the bedrooms had no door. The shower is located outside and it was extremely dirty. My bed was broken, I had nowhere to recharge my phone because there was no plug for my bed.

• 15th Jan 2014

Hi there and thanks for your review. All bedrooms, and bathrooms, have working doors. The cheapest room you booked does not have a shower inside the room. 2 showers are located within 4 meters from your room, and cleaned twice per day. We've checked your bed, but can't find anything broken? Please, let us know if you're having issues, so we can solve them for you while you are still in the hostel! Happy trails.

Great location in the center. Good staff. Nothing bad about the place!