Beats Hostel Sao Paulo Reviews

Alameda Ribeirao Preto 258, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great location. I travelled alone and it was a great place to meet new people. I only stayed one night but had a great time..only a short walk from the lively street Augusta

I was there during the world cup and the place was jumping. Staff were awesome and always pointed us to the nearest party.

• 7th Jul 2014

Great hostel with a very frendly staff, they are very worried about the guests. The bathrooms should be cleaned more often.

Nice place to stay, in good location

Nice, clean hostel, fair breakfast, great location, fun people!

Staff is really nice and helpful. Place is cleaned everyday, and it has a nice patio in the back. Kitchen is allright, a little bit underequipped as most hostels. It's very quiet, so if that is what you look in a hostel, then is more than good for you. There's a bar there too with cheap drinks.

The staff is really helpful and nice, and the location is perfect, I just think furniture in the hostel is really old. Nice hostel just to be remodel.

Hi there and thank you for your review. We've just given the cracked couches a new cover! Thank you for staying with us!

I landed in Beats Hostel for 3 weeks, the time in needed to find a place in Sao Paulo to settle down. The staff is great, the atmosphere very friendly, and there is no best location. Thank you for those three weeks.

I got attacked by BUGS here because it is so dirty! I had to go to the hospital because my skin was full of bubbles, when I told the staff that i got bubbles because my room was full of bugs, they told me i was alive so i was fine. The bathroom is really bad. This hostel shouldn't be open. Has no minimum conditions. The only thing good was the only thing the hostel cannot control: other guests' kindness

Thank you for your review. We immediately offered you a refund, a free room upgrade, and helped you find a medical specialist for your allergic reaction. We're sorry you still felt the need to ventilate your anger on receptionists. This issue was created by infected backpackers, not by hostel cleanliness. 01 day after you alerted us, a professional service came in that took care of the issue. We're sorry you experienced inconvenience, but do hope you enjoyed the city!