Beats Hostel Sao Paulo Reviews

Alameda Ribeirao Preto 258, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great location. I travelled alone and it was a great place to meet new people. I only stayed one night but had a great time..only a short walk from the lively street Augusta

I was there during the world cup and the place was jumping. Staff were awesome and always pointed us to the nearest party.

Great hostel with a very frendly staff, they are very worried about the guests. The bathrooms should be cleaned more often.

Nice place to stay, in good location

Nice, clean hostel, fair breakfast, great location, fun people!

Staff is really nice and helpful. Place is cleaned everyday, and it has a nice patio in the back. Kitchen is allright, a little bit underequipped as most hostels. It's very quiet, so if that is what you look in a hostel, then is more than good for you. There's a bar there too with cheap drinks.

The staff is really helpful and nice, and the location is perfect, I just think furniture in the hostel is really old. Nice hostel just to be remodel.

Hi there and thank you for your review. We've just given the cracked couches a new cover! Thank you for staying with us!

I landed in Beats Hostel for 3 weeks, the time in needed to find a place in Sao Paulo to settle down. The staff is great, the atmosphere very friendly, and there is no best location. Thank you for those three weeks.