BestFlat Reviews

Bd. Dacia Nr.53, Bucharest, Romania

A bit away from the historical center, but, in the center. The appartement is old but well preserved. It's a very good value for money especially if it is not for many days.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Greece

We spent a great night there. The landlord very good guy, but we didnt see him :) Thanks for all! Greetings from Hungary!

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Hungary

Facilities very basic but the apartment was clean and sufficient for a short stay especially if you planned to eat out. We had to buy matches so we couldn't have a hot drink the first day as there wasn't a kettle. Excellent location in the center of the capital, close to Metro and main eating areas. Very reasonable price. If we revisited Romania I would be happy to go there again.

• 21st May 2013

In a way I feel bad about giving a bad review since the owner was very friendly to me and offered to come and pick me up from the bus station at 4am. That was worth gold and I am still very grateful. But there is one thing that simply cannot be ignored and that is that the whole flat was infested with cockroaches. Cockroaches in the bathroom, in the kitchen (inside the kettle etc) and many in the bed. At times I woke up by cockroaches crawling on me. The worst hotel experience of my life. Sorry.

• 18th Oct 2012
  • Sweden

Horrible stay, very small bathroom, lack of proper shower (you bath near the toilet seat), hot water for 5 minutes, then it becomes cold and you have to wait to be heated again. Not recommended!!!

Nice place, great to have a kitchen. George was helpful.

• 16th Oct 2012
  • Israel

Great value for money in Bucharest, a small studio, not brand new, but clean with balcony and wifi in the heart of Bucharest. Stuff helpful, although we received no answer to email later asking if we didn't leave something accidentally in the flat. The downside was the building, where the flat was - old and in very poor condition.

Really nice place, had an old style modern look (!) and had everything we needed. Pillows were uncomfortable as anything though!! Really nice place, would recommend it to anyone.

Staff was very supportive and friendly. We have arrived at midnight and there was not problem to pick up us at that time. Flat was in good location in the city centre. The flat was in average condition but very clean. Furniture was't modern but for us old fashion style was preferable. Regards

There was no air conditioning.

the boiler didn´t work for a long time, so we couldn´t shower

My brother and I ended up staying at 2 locations within a week. The first flat was great for two people because their was a futon bed in the small but separate living room. The other flat was a studio with one big bed. It would be perfect for a couple or a single person. You can't beat the price or the convenience of the neighborhood. Both had tiny kitchens so real cooking might be a problem. I dealt with Valentin who was very laid back and easy to work with.

• 23rd May 2012

We were very happy with the apartment that was provided. It was in an excellent location, very nicely decorated, clean, and comfortable. The owner was very responsive in answering our questions and communicating with us prior to our stay. I would recommend BestFlat and stay there again when visiting Bucharest. Thank you.

The staff was great - very helpful and avaliable. Though, during the last day we had a little problem with a sort of 'bugs invasion' in the bathroom.

Our highlight of our trip, an apartment for the price of a hostel. George is an amazing host that gave us a full insight to the city. we like it so much we stayed four nights and returned back from travelling north. Stay here and you wont be dissapointed. As for room great location clean, tv, big bed, secure, it was like being at home. Thanks again George

The location didn't seem safe enough and when we arrived they informed us that the hostel's address was different.The building was really bad and dirty but the room was nice.We had a fridge and a kitchen but the kitchen wasn't clean.Staff really friendly and helpful.

Great place to stay in Bucharest! Nice, self contained apartment. Would be nice if the air conditioning worked (instructions needed), and a kettle too. Still, it is in a good location and well connected to both the main station and the airports.

Small- but excellent value for money too .... .highly recommended . .

View all Bucharest Apartments