Blanco Beach Bar Reviews

Loh Dalam Bay, Mu 7, Ao Nang, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

I was a bit worried staying at blanco after I read the rewievs about the showers.. Luckily it was fixed when I arrived and the showers are really good! Amazing location, good and cheap bar - do NOT go there if you don't want to party! But if you like to socialise and have a crazy night, this is the place to be. The staff where some of the nicest people, both western and Thai staff.

Too expensive for a dormitory even if it has a perfect localisation. If it will have been cheeper I will have stayed 3-4 night and not 1

• 24th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The toiletswere filthy and the showers didn't really work. Just a trickle of water. We had to go to a neighbouring place where a friend was staying to shower properly. The rooms weren't very clean and the door was never locked so anyone could walk in. Given that our room was directly off the bar this was concerning. The place also looks like it's under construction with random building materials left around. The bar was pretty expensive as well even with the discount they give you for staying.

• 22nd Aug 2015

No water for 24 hours and one of the Thai security guards threatened to beat a guy with two bricks, shouting, "THIS IS THAILAND." We were terrified. Felt incredibly unsafe, wouldn't recommend to ANYONE! Tried to mention this when we checked out but there were none of the English speaking staff!!!!!

I enjoyed my stay at so much I had to extend my stay. Spot on location - right on the beach! The staff where so friendly and helpful, 100 % party people that are up for a night. Went on the boat party that where organised by the hostel and had the best day ever - would highly this hostel!

If you want to party then this is the place to be. Such a good atmosphere, chilled in the day and crazy at night. Loved the way the staff get involved with all the games and drinking. Good for making friends and just generally having fun. Also provide really nice Thai and Western food.

Blancos Beach Bar isn't just the best hostel on Koh Phi Phi but it is the best bar as well. We had an awesome time staying here. The beach was only steps away and they can guarantee a good night out. The staff is super accommodating and friendly as well!

Blanco's is the best place to be on Phi Phi! The staff are amazing, and you cannot beat the location.

Vodka the dog was the best thing about this place!

I really hate the shower. Sometimes there is no water coming out. When it came, it was weak and dirty, really really dirty. In addition, sand is always in your room and on your bed even when door and window are closed. However, there are some good things such as it's on the beach and it's also the bar therefore you can have a beach party everynight.

Rooms are clean, safe and basic and the food is decent. Forget that though, as the main reason for staying here is the location and the nightlife, both of which are excellent ! Easily one of the best party hostels that I've ever stayed in. Staff are great, get everyone involved and seem to genuinely want to make sure people have a good time. The music is also great. Don't stay here if you want a quiet relaxing chilled out holiday. Do stay here if you want to party and have a good laugh.

The hostel is quite dirty and literally no showers work. In the dorm room the window was blacked out and paint was peeling from the walls. It felt like I was in prison! Some staff are nice but they mostly want to get drunk with the crowd. It's hard to tell who's staff and who's a guest.

Beach party frat house. Not for anyone trying to get sleep.

We originally planned on spending 3 nights on Phi Phi but ended up LOVING it and extending our stay here for another 3 days.. Blancos is one of the best party hostels i've stayed in during my whole trip!! If you're looking to meet people this is the place to be, the atmosphere was so sociable and we never left the bar at night.. Exactly what I wanted.. cheap drinks, amazing night-life and perfect location :D all the staff were awesome and so friendly!! Wish we could have stayed longer :)

So much fun - atmosphere is amazing !!! Staff are great. If you are up for a party and meeting great people - stay here. Facilities basic but you'll be too drunk to care :) Sexy Jenga is probably the best game ever !

Seriously the best party hostel on phi phi! Staff is amazing, friendly and helpful. I ended up partying with them most of the time:) I slept in the new dorms they built and it was worth tyour money. Toilets and showers were clean. It is exactly what it says in the description. You party like crazy and you are never going to leave. I am definitely coming back!!

This is the number one hostel on the island for a reason. Everyone from the island comes here to party. The atmosphere is really good. All the vibration from the music comes from the bar next door, stones, it seems they turn it up extremely loud when they are empty to get peoples attention lol. But it all gets turned off at 2am so you can still get a good sleep. The people who at Blanco really make the place fun too and it's actually pretty clean considering its on the beach front

Very happy with the hostel, cool atmosphere at night and enjoyed all the games! Hostel is very clean and great location! Pity about the renovations happening while we were staying but looking forward to going back cause I'm sure it'll be an even better hostel!

Awesome hostel, my favourite I stayed in in the whole of Thailand. I booked 1 night but stayed for 6. By staying here you're staying in a really fun and friendly hostel but at night turns into one of the best parties every single night. Thank you Blancos and all Blancos staff for an amazing stay! See you again!

Great location and great place for meeting new people, would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7