Blanco Beach Bar Reviews

Loh Dalam Bay, Mu 7, Ao Nang, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Awesome party hostel! It's a must if you play beer pong. Met some quality friends here!

• 10th Apr 2015

Exactly how a hostel should be! Cheap rooms, basic accommodation and a quality night out! Cheers Nathan and the team

The location is great, in front of the beach, with a lot of parties at night around! It's 15 minutes walk from the pier. The room and the restroom are clean, but the bathroom could be better. Even that it's a party hostel, I could sleep without the music bother me!

Great spot if you want to party but don't expect anything else, food was good though and the people working there are nice, rooms are basic with good air con that's only on at night

Great hostel! lost of fun. Great location. Just a little expensive...can get own room for a little bit more.

This hostel is ok for Max 2 Night ! Not more ! Bed room are so small, sanD everywhere .no proper clim . the reception is nice :) and drinks are cheaper than in every other bar ! IF u have ur bracelet u will have a discount for ur drinks ! Atmosphere is ok ! Hostel is just in front of the beach !

After my first night I wanted to leave and they wouldn't refund me even tho I did not feel safe staying there a second night. They were rude and didn't even apologize. Would not recommend staying here for anyone that intends to sleep. It's incredibly loud all evening to a point where the bed vibrates. Waaaay over priced for what they offer. Beds are crammed into small rooms and if you walk down the street you can stay at a nicer place for hardly any extra. Very disappointed.

• 21st Mar 2015

Saying that she didnt fell safe, staff reassured her that we have security cameras and guard at night time and locks on doors. Saying that the hostel is noisey, it is on the beach and has a lively bar. Saying Blanco is "wayyy overpriced for what we offer" is quite inaccurate as we have the cheapest drink prices on the beach, our rooms are also the cheapest dorms for beach front hostels. I would prefer if you removed this review as it doesn't come close to what Blanco's has to offer. Location 1?

Great if you want to party, otherwise don't go there.

Best time ever here! Was only meant to stay for 4 nights but ended up being there for 11. Plus I'm already going back in a few weeks, it's so good! Staff are some of the best people I've ever met - actual friends for life, so welcoming and just generally amazing people. Best place to party on Phi Phi without a doubt. Atmosphere is amazing every night. So excited to get back here!

• 14th Mar 2015

Legendary party place. Don't book if that's not what you are looking for. Blanco's delivered some of the best nights of my life. That is what you are paying for.

Hi guys!! If you wanna go for partying, meeting other travellers, perfect location at the beach and an amazing staff.. You better just go to Blanco!! Blanco feels like home in 5 minutes and when you wake up you walk 5 seconds and you're at the beach. The view from the bar is amazing and the food is also really good, American breakfast when you're hung over is absolutely the best :) You can go on the party boat and you will enjoy Phi Phi to the max!! I definitely will come back soon!

• 25th Feb 2015

Great location, nice staff. Don't expect to get a lot of sleep there though. If you're here to party, then that's the right place to stay ;)

Exactly what you expect from a party hostel on the beach, good location but don't expect to get much sleep!

Great place to be!

Very good location, in the middle of the main beach. At night is crazy! so if you want to party, thats the place. The hostel is not very clean, but it can be because is on the beach. I think the principal problem is security, everyone can go through the hostel and go inside the rooms. The facilities are basic, and bathrooms dont have warm water. But it's ok if you want just party as hell! Don't have more espectations than that...

wanking facilities: 10/10 additional information: blanco bar would usually score a 9/10 but i bumped it up to a ten out of respect because we enjoyed our stay there so much.

All together a nice place. Some unfriendly stuff and showers could be cleaner. But I recommend this place and would go again!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Austria
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We stayed in 6-bed room which is pretty small but comfortable and clean enough. The air con was so cold at night while they provided a silky thin sheet of blanket. Unfortunately, the door should have been fixed as it cannot be locked so we were a bit anxious about our belongings. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here and the dog named Vodka is really adorable! Good choice for partying not sleeping as you can feel the bed shaking until 3 a.m.

Great location, serious party hostel

Had a great stay at Blancos. If you're looking for a place to go crazy and have a good time - This is it! Don't forget to wear a lot of clothes if you're playing Jenga.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4