Blanco Beach Bar Reviews

Loh Dalam Bay, Mu 7, Ao Nang, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Very happy with the hostel, cool atmosphere at night and enjoyed all the games! Hostel is very clean and great location! Pity about the renovations happening while we were staying but looking forward to going back cause I'm sure it'll be an even better hostel!

Great party hostel! Great location and good food also. Had a wicked time. Only thing was the air con, it seemed to be stuck on a low setting so we woke up super cold and the remote for it wasn't in the room!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

not really my type of place..thai staff not very friendly. room vibrated from the bass til about 4am. good air con though.

Great hostel, right on the beach. Sand in your room but they do a good job of cleaning it every day. The staff who worked there were all super friendly. Would definitely recommend for the solo traveller as it's very sociable at night time.

Great for a night out, right on the beach close to the clubs. Rooms very basic and cramped. Showers smelt like sewage. Toilets quite clean. Staff friendly. Great atmosphere in the evening with plenty of activities for pre-drinking. Very slightly discounted drinks at bar if staying at hostel.

Hostel is way overpriced. This place is apparently the best to stay... But that is wrong! No check in desk at all. Staff were nice. Cold showers. Not clean at all. If you like to party... That's all it's good for. Wifi doesn't work at all. We ended using the hostels wifi next door cause there's was better lol (passeword is stonesbar from stones bar hostel). Ended staying a night at the rock hostel for our 3rd night. Couldn't stay another night at blancos.

Very social atmosphere! The staff are very outgoing which was nice and the rooms and toilets are cleaned multiple times a day. Amazing view right at your doorstep, would definitely recommend, one of best places I've stayed at yet

Blanco is exactly what I came to Thailand for.. Cheap buckets while partying on a gorgeous beach! Staff are friendly and the food is quiet good too

They warm you what to expect: sand, party and a good time. I knew about the disgustingly smelly water and sandy beds so no complains there. You get bar discounts by staying with them and they offer really healthy food! The staff seems tired of drunk backpackers when I thought it'd be people loving their job. They clean a lot and drinking games are awesome! I left my stuff in plain sight and got nothing stolen. Met awesome people, lots of solo travellers! Wouldn't stay more than 2 nights.

Words can't really describe how awesome this place is but I'll try... Blanco is basic but the party/social atmosphere is almost unmatched by anywhere else is Thailand. Definitely the best hostel on the island. Nathan and all the staff who work there are all amazing and will go out of their way to help you and they really make the place so good! Take me back :)

I really enjoyed my stay here! Definitely a party hostel (had a great night despite the rain!) only improvement could be signs in the toilets telling people not to flush toilet paper (3/4 got blocked on the first night) Great stay x

• 20th Jul 2015

Best Party Hostel I've been too! The staff are amazing and get everyone involved, doing beer funnels and dancing on the bar! The new rooms are really nice and the view at your doorstep is unbeatable! Thanks for everything!

I really enjoyed the 3 days I've been at Blanco.. Nice and friendly Staff and excelent atmosphere. It's a party hostel, so be aware that until 2am the sound will be very loud. The intentet conexion could be better, but it seems to be a problem for the whole Island. In summary, I recommed.

I could not recommend Blanco more highly. BEST party hostel I've stayed at! The location is amazing and right on the beach. Nathan (bar manager) is a top bloke and really makes you feel at home. Will definitely be back soon :)

I had a great time at Blanco's, the staff were good fun but also looked out for me when I was unwell. Not the comfiest bed but after a night out no body minds.

• 14th Jul 2015

First and foremost mind you its a hostel on the beach. Yes it was very sandy and had the notable smell of wet clothes. However, my group knew that coming in and we loved it. The staff is perrty dope and really helpful. The wifi isn't that great, but lets be five-real, you shouldnt be online anyways. You're in Koh Pi Pi! It was a very solid location to kick it, sleep after partying, and wake up to the beach. Don't expect a resort. Expect a traveler's paradise.

Blanco's was amazing! The staff were so friendly and up for a laugh, we had so much fun and made such good friends, everyone was so friendly and approachable. The dorms were very clean and were cleaned regularly and so were the showers and the toilets. The bar is very much a party atmosphere and was busy but we felt so so safe. Blanco's being right on the beach means you wake up to the most amazing views which definitely helps your hangover.

• 13th Jul 2015

-The wifi do not work, I stayed for 4 nigths and could not use even once -The water is smelly, it was nasty to brush my teeth -The staff is not friendly, specially the western guy that works there -The sheets are bad and the bed is very hard

Thank you for such an amazing stay! :) It is such a nice environment to mingle around and make new friends. Toilets were clean and rooms were made up daily. Totally love it!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Blancos is sick, the staff are legends who have as much fun as the other people who stay there. Atmosphere was so chill, you just wake up and spend the day at the bar chatting to everyone and reminiscing that went down the previous night, whilst looking out onto the beach. But it's self explanatory, it's a party hostel, so only stay there if that is what you are keen for. thnx from Aus ✌🏼️

• 10th Jul 2015