Bob Marley House Hostel Reviews

Bader Street, Luxor, Egypt

Excellent hostel. Very caring owners and staff - treated me like family. Great knowledge of the area and all that there is to do. Very good atmosphere to meet other travelers. Would recommend to everyone.

One of the most amazing place Ive been in the last 8 months of travelling around the world. The owners make it what it is! Greatly recommend it!

Bob Marley House staff are incredible! I had food poisoning while I was here (NOT because of the hostel's food, might I add) and they did everything they could to make me feel better. Unfortunately I lost a day of sight-seeing, but I still had a great time in Luxor.

Stay couldn't be faulted. Staff members went to great lengths to make me feel comfortable and at home, including booking some extra curricular activities they don't normally offer. If I'm ever in Luxor again I won't hesitate to consider staying here again.

Bob Marley House Sherif Hotel had good rooms and bathrooms, was in a very convenient location for exploring Luxor, and had staff will to help us with very part of our trip, from figuring out tour options and to booking transport back to the airport. Our host Maria had entertaining stories and good advice on how to see often overlooked or closed parts of temples, and the other guests created a good community to come home to. An excellent and relaxing home base in a stressful town.

Probably my favourite accommodation experience in Egypt; it's centrally located, has a nice atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff, tours are available and reasonably priced, everything was clean and functional, the common areas were great for relaxing and socialising, internet access (both wifi and laptop) the included breakfast was good, and the rooms were very well priced.

My only regret was having so little time to spend at Bob Marley House. I would've liked to have spent more time there, but the clock ran out on me. It was a great place to just hang out and relax. The host, Sayed, was terrific and so was his staff. In fact, they went back and forth with me to the bus station three times in one day in order to sort out a ticket. I'm looking forward to getting back there!