Bob Marley House Hostel Reviews

Bader Street, Luxor, Egypt

Meet Maria and all the staff in Bob Marley was like an Oasis on the desert. They were all very nice and did everything they could to make our trip the best. It was wonderful to find people you can trust in a city like Luxor.

This was one of the loveliest hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are lovely and the couple who run the place are absolutely wonderful! You can book tours through the hostel at good prices, and they'll go to extra lengths to make your stay better. Maria will even take you shopping through the souks to get you the best deals, and the staff will go out to get your dinner to make sure you get your food for the "Egyptian price", not the tourist one. Overall, amazing place - would stay here again!

Great hostel, I LOVE this place!! The owners and staff made me feel like home, they really care about each guest. They provide information about the sites if you want to explore them by yourself or you can book affordable tours, they give you options, ideas, and treat you right and well, it's awesome! The atmosphere is nice too, guests hangout at evening and arrange things together. It's the best place I've stayed in quite some time and definitely the best place to stay in Egypt.

Excellent hostel. Very caring owners and staff - treated me like family. Great knowledge of the area and all that there is to do. Very good atmosphere to meet other travelers. Would recommend to everyone.

Must stay here if you travel in Egypt, especially if it is your first time!

One of the most amazing place Ive been in the last 8 months of travelling around the world. The owners make it what it is! Greatly recommend it!

Bob Marley House staff are incredible! I had food poisoning while I was here (NOT because of the hostel's food, might I add) and they did everything they could to make me feel better. Unfortunately I lost a day of sight-seeing, but I still had a great time in Luxor.

Stay couldn't be faulted. Staff members went to great lengths to make me feel comfortable and at home, including booking some extra curricular activities they don't normally offer. If I'm ever in Luxor again I won't hesitate to consider staying here again.

Bob Marley House Sherif Hotel had good rooms and bathrooms, was in a very convenient location for exploring Luxor, and had staff will to help us with very part of our trip, from figuring out tour options and to booking transport back to the airport. Our host Maria had entertaining stories and good advice on how to see often overlooked or closed parts of temples, and the other guests created a good community to come home to. An excellent and relaxing home base in a stressful town.