Bob Marley House Hostel Reviews

Bader Street, Luxor, Egypt

Helpful and friendly people, highly recommended.

Fantastic experience with the staff of Bib Marley. From collection at the bus stop until departure they were great. The staff here organised numerous tours, all of which were a very interesting insight into the history and culture of Luxor. Coming from Ireland this tours were relatively inexpensive. August is unpopular for travellers in Egypt so that took away somewhat from te atmosphere in the hostel. Aside from that a great trip.

• 19th Aug 2015

Great hostel - fairly basic, but has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Luxor. The staff were more than helpful organising tours, giving directions and generally helping out wherever required. Highly recommended, would definitely stay here again.

While the facility itself is charming and comfortable on its own, it is truly the friendly staff that make this place so amazing. Whether it's sitting down to tea with the owner, Sharif, or getting help navigating Luxor from Mahmoud, I felt incredibly welcomed and cared for. The city may boast attractions such as thousand year-old temples and the ever-scenic Nile, but I can honestly say that the staff here will feature just as heavily in my memories of Luxor.

2% battery left, must be quick...so good. Sorted everything for us, best breakfast I have had in a long time. I had a bad fever and they rushed out to get me medication and made me teas and all this herbal stuff. Only place to stay if you do Luxor

• 9th Aug 2015

Really helpful and friendly staff. Great free breakfast and range of tours available. Rooms are a bit run down but worth what you pay. Overall great stay in Luxor !

Great hostel with great and helpful staff ! Will definitely come back next time I'm in Luxor !

Staff were excellent. Had booked a tour but my driver was rude to me so canx my tour. The staff were able to re-book me with someone else and it was fantastic. After being ripped off in Cairo the staff at this Hostel cheered me up and I left Egypt with a big smile, thanks guys.

As per usual the staff see you as a walking ATM machine desite then nonchalant approach to getting around Luxor and dealng with its locals. they have a direct line to your pockets and a perceived trust by staying at their establishmentestablishment. Dont let this fool you. Other than that that itis comfortable and accessible.

best hostel in Egypt!!!! don't go anywhere else. rooms are clean, breakfast is really good, location is great. the best thing is the staff, nicest people in Egypt, they helped us out with everything, they would take us to the local bus so that we wouldn't have to pay for the taxi and picked us up from the train for free. the tours they offer are great and for a really good price!

A host that knows exactly what a traveller in Egypt needs - from maps to tups on where to eat local food, to discounted rates for main attrractions. Highly appreciated! Thank you very much for such an awesome stay.

The best hostel I stayed in Egypt. Amazing Staff, great tour prices, incredible atmosphere.

Easily the best hostel in Egypt and seriously well run when compared to other European hostels.

An excellent hostel run by exceptionally knowledgable and friendly staff. Very good tours and trips at amazing prices. Excellent place to meet other travellers and chilling out on the roof is amazing. The staff will get some cheap but great food for you at Egyptian prices. Can't recommend the hot air balloon tour enough. Fantastic hostel 10/10.

• 14th Apr 2015