Bologna Bed and Breakfast Reviews

San vitale 126, Bologna, Italy

Horrible place , too expensive they charge for one night. Owner was tipsy all the time and doesn't speak English.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Russia

I got to the hostel And I was outside for over half an hour waiting for someone to open me, nobady opened me and I left.

This place is not a bed and breakfast as it advertises. It isn't even a hostel. It's a woman's apartment. She rents some of the rooms in her apartment to permanent boarders and then she converted one bedroom and her living room into "dorms", where you can rent a bed. The hostel manager sleeps in the kitchen, and the kitchen is off limits even though advertised that you can use the kitchen for 10 Euros. I've used hostels for 10 years. This is the first time I cancelled early. Awful. Creepy.

You get what you paid for so don't expect a breakfast! Good beds, spacious bathroom and a very-nice-not-so-well-speaking-english-host. The location was awesome to find it... Not so much. You need to know where to be since its located inside a living complex. Luckily the whole neighborhood seem to be aware of it and when they spot you wandering around they will run to your aid! Mile grazie!

It is close to bus stops, mini market and small restaurants. You can walk from the B

Google map gave me a location further out than I was expecting, so make sure you look at the street name and number, but- its easy to find. It was nearer to the centre than I was expecting, so good location. There isn't a big sign outside, so look for no.126 and a buzzer is marked B

The breakfast was not offered as presumed!

• 8th Nov 2014

I really liked the fact that this B&B is actually a private house used as a B&B. The rooms and the bathrooms were clean and the location is perfect, in the centre but away from noises and crowds. The guy that will welcome is nice and available to provide you with information. If I will go back to bologna I would probably choose this B&B again

• 23rd Oct 2014

It was ok. Owner didn't speak much English but he did try and be helpful. Pretty tough to find, so you are warned. Decent place, but it was a bit strange because I was the only one staying in the dorm.

• 19th Oct 2014

I had to call them because the doorbell was switched off. hopefully I knew a few Italian words so I managed to enter eventually. The housekeeper smokes. Overall it's a bit weird but decent.

This hotel seems to be a non legal hostel, no advertisement on the street, just a name on the door beld difficult to find, and when you get in it's just a normal flat tranformed to an hostel. It's call 'bed and breakfast' but there is no breakfast, no common room, there is a kitchen but you cant access to it. But clean at least.

The bed e breakfast is borned for small places ,in italy the breakfast is availble With an extra charge

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts