Bon Paul & Sharky's Hostel Reviews

816 Haywood Road, Asheville, USA

Great spot in West Asheville. Near plenty to eat and drink. The best part is the vast porch for for people meeting and people watching.

Great hostel. Good location, rooms are nice, staff are very friendly. Wifi works very well. I would stay here again.

The location in West Asheville is really good, since it is easy to get the bus to Downtown and there's a lot of fun things going on at Haywood Road (where the hostel is) too. Everyone was very friendly and they even have a hot tub! I recommend it.

Privat double room is very nice and privat but even though there is a lot of space hooks are missing. Interessting and nice collection of a lot of treasuries all over the hostel create a comfortable atmosphere.

The registration online at the time of my registering, only gave me the option to stay in the dorm room and the bed was less than desirable, but for the money I can't complain. Excellent value if comfort is not an issue.

• 16th Jun 2014

We welcome guests of all ages, but have found with some of our older ones who desire the economy of a bunk would really be more comfortable in a private. We are not sure what issue prevented this guest from booking a private online, but it could have been resolved by asking at check in if a private was available. It is true that our dorm beds are in fact dorm beds. We are in the process of upgrading dorm mattresses one by one as money allows. All private rooms have new mattress.