Borneo Global Backpackers
We have 4 Beds & 6 Beds Bunker Rooms, Twin-Bed and Double Air-Condition Rooms.
In conjunction with our 9th Anniversary. We are Offering Special Bunker Fan Rooms at RM15.00 Per Pax ( Limited Time Offer Only!) - SUBJECT TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
We offer FREE WIFI Wireless Broadband Internet. We are fully equipped with Dinning Area, Bar, Private Internet, DVD Player, Satellite TV, Hot water showers and Convenient Counter for our guests.
Clean and comfortable accommodation. It is nicely decorated, very modern and suitable for large group with total 24 rooms. We offer laundry service assist by housekeeping, as well as safe deposit box, travel information, no charge for baggage room and 24 hrs CCTV.
Situated in the City of Kota Kinabalu area with buses plying to and forth. We are within walking distance to Banks, Government Offices, Airlines Offices, Food Outlets, Shopping Malls, Entertainment Outlets and Jetty to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park Islands from (Sutera Habour Resort). We are the only Backpackers / Hostel closest to State Museum and Queen Elizabeth General Hospital within 10 mins walk. Only 8 minutes by bus to the Tanjung Aru Beach from the hostel.
Please take note that we are a Backpacker's hostel. All the facilities are on a sharing basis. Our place might not be suitable for everyone who is not used to having the backpacking experience.
Adventure & Thrill Seekers:
BGB Country Tours & Travel (KKKP-4669)
1. Kota Kinabalu City Tour
2. Kiansom Waterfall / Kota Belud Sunday Market
3. Tip of Borneo (Day Trip) Longhouse & Sempang Mengayau
4. Turtle Island Park / Mantanani Island - Dugong
5. Monsopiad Culture Village / Wildlife Park
6. Mengkabung Water Village / Borneo Steam Train (Beaufort)
7. Pulau Tiga 'Survivor Island'
8. Klias River Cruise + Proboscis Monkey: MYR160 - RM185 Per Adult
9. Tabin Wildlife Observation
10. Diving at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (Mamuntik, Sapi or Manukan Islands)
11. White Water Rafting at Kiulu or Padas River:
12. Rafflesia Tambunan / Kinabatangan River / Crocodile Farm
13. Sea Kayaking
14. Survivor Island Gateaway
15. Diving at Sipadan / Mabul & Kapalai Island
16. Mount Kinabalu Summit - 2D/1N
17. Mount Kinabalu Summit + Poring Hot Spring National Park - 3D/2N
18. Kinabalu National Park + Poring Hot Spring National Park
19. Trekking Borneo Jungle & Village Adventure
20. Orang Utan Tour (Kota Kinabalu or Sandakan)
21. PADI Open Water Course or SSI Open Water Course
22. Airline Ticket Confirmation and Reservation
23. MV Celebes Explorer, The only liveaboard diving around Sipadan area
24. Van Charter & Car Rental
25. Borneo Global Sipadan Backpackers & Dive Centre Day Trip Diving Sipadan / Mabul / Kapalai Islands
26. River Cruise at Borneo Semporna Proboscis River Cruise