Broadford Backpackers Hostel

7.4
Very Good 874 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
26th Jul 2017

Excellent location, Cleanliness wise slightly average. Other than that, a cheap place to stay in, would recommend this place nonetheless

19th Jul 2017
6.3

For the most part this is a fairly standard backpackers hostel. My only complaint is that I didn't know ahead of time that it shares a building with a funeral home. It didn't bother me too much but I was slightly disturbed by it seeing the signs and the herses outside. That being said it's location is otherwise perfect l. There's a great little restrain that has take always and a shop across the street.

• Spain, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Jul 2017
5.1

We booked an individual room. The beds weren't comfortable (they were pretty old). The hostel wasn't dirty, but it wasn't taken cared of. Staff okay.Q

17th Jul 2017

The room was very clean and bright and the bed was quite comfortable! For the price I was glad to have a restfull nights sleep and a full kitchen. Extremely close to CityLink and Skye bus stops. Also has a large Co-op, ATM and walking trail within 5 minutes.

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Jul 2017
5.7

The tiny room we stayed was smelly and very very noisy next door until 1:30am. I couldn't have a good rest there. We didn't stay the second day even we paid. The weather was not pleasant either so we decided to leave. Although we waste money, at least we didn't waste time and we could rest well after we got home.

• Australia, Male, 41+
3rd Jul 2017

The most comfortable beds and cleanest linen ever at a backpackers.after long hikes you can't wait to snuggle in after a hot shower

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

Great showers!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
7.1

The hostel facilities were nice. The rooms were good (we stayed in a private and it was very nice), as were the common areas including the kitchen. The wifi only worked in the common areas, which was annoying.

• England, Female, 31-40
26th May 2017
8.0

Comfy clean bed with two pillows which I thought was generous for a hostel. Nice living room. A bit damp and stuffy smelling upstairs and I didn't want to touch anything in the kitchen, it desperately needs a deep clean, as do the fridges. But the actual dorm room was good- plenty of room for our stuff, a sink, bedside table and coat hooks.

22nd May 2017
6.6

First, I have to say the manager/receptionist there was really nice and helpful. I couldn't ask for anyone who was more available and caring for the guests. The hostel itself was old and a lot of thing were broken...the elevator, the hot water (except, thank goodness, the showers) one of the two stoves, and one of the four showers. I managed all right, and I think it would be just fine for an overnight on the way to somewhere more interesting than Broadford.