7.6
Very Good 666 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 666 Total Reviews
Broadford Backpackers Hostel Located at High Road Broadford Isle of Skye, , Isle of Skye.
Scotland
Isle of Skye IV49 9AA High Road Broadford Isle of Skye
76% 666
57.2443689 -5.9127473
    Rooms available

24th Jul 2016

It's tucked behind another company but the signs make it easier to find. Upon entering, I found it warm & inviting. The common room was one of the nicest I've seen in my 6 weeks traveling. My room had a sink and there were multiple toilets & showers on the same floor.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

This hostel was situated near a grocery store and had a nice kitchen where it was easy to cook. It was also near the bus stop so it helped for travelling around the isle. The facilities were very clean and nice as well as the rooms. I would recommend it. We had a great stay.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7.4

Really close to the Broadford bus stop, the beds were comfy, rooms are a good size.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
6.6

I stayed in a few hostels last week all around the same price and using that as an indicator I wouldn't rate this as high as the others on quality. The staff member I spoke to knew about the hostel but I didn't feel the reception or his manner were very professional. I wasn't even sure he was a member of staff to start with. Rooms accessed with a key and key code for front door after 10pm. Beds and showers didn't seem very clean. Really hot in room. Wifi only available in communal areas.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Enjoyed my stay here. Very relaxed atmosphere and great facilities. Ticks all the boxes!

14th Jul 2016
7.7

Good hostel in a smaller town. Shared a 3 bed room, was clean. Linens supplied, a little worn but did the trick. Rented a towel for 1pound, showers were busy and the floor became very wet, but maintained good hot water and pressure. Small parking area. Staff was helpful. Wifi was spotty in the room, and when many people were on. But had fun playing cards in the common room.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
9th Jul 2016
6.9

Place was OK bit over priced for the two of us for one night 60.00. Cups in kitchen were all cracked and chipped.

• Palestine, Female, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

Actually, there was 6 of us, we booked two nights in this hostel. the toilets were always clean. The staff, Daniel, was kind and helpful. The room we have booked was spacious, compared to other hostels we've been to, with excellent ventilation. The kitchen was clean, tidy and it has 3 big sinks - so could accommodate more than 2 people cooking and at the same time. I would recommend it to everyone! If i ever return to Skye, i would definitely book there.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

I haven't stayed in a better hostel in my entire life - that's saying something. We were a group of 4 people travelling from Coventry and chose to stay in a room for 4. From our rooms to all the communal areas was better than what we had expected. This place is definitely recommended. However, all eateries around shut by 10pm - so make sure you have that sorted.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Nice place, clean, beautiful surroundings, friendly owner. The bad things: no lockers, WiFi doesn't work throughout the entire hostel.

Hi & many thanks for your review. It's true our wifi does not work in all bedrooms, however it is available in all common areas. Lockers are available, though you do need to bring a padlock. Alternatively I am happy to lock larger cases etc. in the office. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!