Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Incredibly welcoming, helpful and friendly staff; the owner is lucky to have them. Good location too.

• 25th Aug 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Anna and staff were awesome, so helpful and friendly! Will definitely be coming back here again!!

Great little place with wonderful staff and clean facilities. Loved my stay!

The staff were amazing and so, so helpful and friendly! It's a great small hostel to stay in, and very easy to make new friends!

Great little hostel! Excellent for meeting fellow travelers. Staff very welcoming, truly friendly and more than happy to help! Would definitely stay here again if I make it back in Budapest!

Extremely friendly and helpful staff!

Small hostel (it's a two storey apartment with about 15 people). Good location close to 24 hour supermarket, trains and many tourist attractions. You can bring in food and alcohol. The biggest positive was the amazing staff (always helpful, they took us out each night to great local bars and invited us along to get food etc during the day). Only negatives are no laundry facilities close by and no air conditioning.

Budapest Bubble is wonderful. It is a homey hostel, but definitely not boring. There is a really great atmosphere that makes you feel as though you have been friends with everyone for a long time. The staff is very kind and helpful, and one night Jack even left me a note to where the group was going so that I could catch up with them if I wanted (thanks Jack!). The bathrooms and kitchen are very clean. Only complaint is there are no privacy curtains on the beds, which would be an easy update.

great staff

Staff is really great, very proactive on trying to help your daily schedule. As it is a small hostel it has a cozy atmosphere, people habg out together at night. Mattress in bed could be more comfy though.

I have stayed in many hostels all over the world from squeaky-clean big party hostels to cheap small grimy places with cockroaches in the corners. The Budapest bubble falls somewhere in between these extremes, but the bubble is all about being more than the sum of its parts. The atmosphere, sense of history and a casual feeling that makes you feel very much at home is what makes this place one of a kind, and not like any hostel you've ever visited.

Very lovly and friendly Staff

First hostel I've stayed in but definitely one of the best - Anna and Gabor are great hosts, it's pretty small and the atmosphere is great for solo travellers to find other people. Only complaint was the lack of air conditioning (I was there during a heatwave) and that they were full so I couldn't extend my stay any longer!

Love this place and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Budapest- this hostel is the main reason I keep going back.

This hostel was one of the best places we stayed at with the best atmosphere. Thank you so much to Anna and Jack for making our stay there so fun.

• 16th Jul 2015

I had a great stay at Bubble the two nights I spent in Budapest. It's the perfect hostel for solo travelers as it is small and intimate and you get to know everyone that is staying there. The main focus of the staff, it seems, is that everyone has a good time, and they are incredibly helpful with recommending things to see and places to go in the city no matter what floats your boat. They are very knowledgeable of their city. It was the best hostel I could have picked for my trip!

Friendly atmosphere and going out with people in the evenings made exploring the city more fun. Incredibly helpful in recommending places to go and things to do. Convenient central location by the river and a homely vibe within.

Smaller than most hotels but super friendly. The staff made us feel at home and had so much advice for anything we needed. showers are good, the beds are comfortable and nothing was out of reach with good connection to the metro. I hope I can come back soon! Thanks to Anna, Gabor and Jack!

Outstanding! Very helpful staff and wonderful location. Anna is a godsend and so much fun to hang out with.

A really nice hostel with incredibly friendly staff. Its hard to find a fault, just wish I could have stayed longer

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4