Superb 1,706 Total Reviews
Superb 1,706 Total Reviews
Budapest Bubble Located at Brody Sandor u. 2., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1088 Brody Sandor u. 2.
97% 1706
47.4919788 19.0616440
    Rooms available

• Jordan, Couple, 25-30
19th May 2016

I would highly recommend them. First of all, the contacted me before I got there to ask me to Whether I need twin beds or double bed and to make sure that we have the address of place because there is no sign. Also, they gave me a great recommendations and they showed us in the map. Furthermore, they were always smiling and friendly. Thank you for great hospitality.

17th May 2016

Stay here. It's cosy, lovely and super friendly! Literally, cannot say a bad word, meant to stay here for 2 nights..... I left a week later!! Thank you Gábor, Anna and Ben(ish) xx

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016

Ben and Anna (Banana) were the friendliest and sweetest staff I've ever come across in any place I've stayed. They were very helpful with letting you know where anything and everything were in the city. The Bubble was filled with great people and felt more like a home than a hostel. Perfect location to get to everywhere within 10-20 minutes. I had a truly amazing experience. Only regret was that I did not stay longer.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

I don't normally leave reviews but I cannot say enough good things about the Bubble. Perfect location, great atmosphere for meeting other travelers, and most importantly the very best staff...Anna and Ben, you are so wonderful! I hope to come back soon.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
4th May 2016

If anyone wants to have a cozy and family-like atmosphere while staying in the best part of Budapest, this place is the solution. Anna and Ben are the sweetest people you will ever come across. They will treat you like friends and show you all the wonderful places you can visit. If it wasn't thanks to them, we would've never had the Budapest experience we have now. Don't even doubt staying somewhere else, stay here. We sincerely hope we can return one day. Lots of love x

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
1st May 2016

I loved this place, it completely made my trip to Budapest! Security was so good I left my passport and money in unlocked cupboards without ever worrying. The hostel has a great homely feel to it, and was always great to come back to at the end of a long day walking about the city. Staff couldn't have been friendlier & encourage guests to socialise in the evenings. Thanks to Ben for the parties, and Anna for always taking care of everyone. Brilliant for solo travellers

• Canada, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

I had an amazing stay at the hostel! The staff were very knowledgable and welcoming. The hostel is small, which allows for a really friendly and warm environment! I would most definitely stay here again. The only thing to be aware of is that there is no sign for the hostel on the exterior of the building, so it's necessary to know the address beforehand.

• USA, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

I will just say that Budapest is now my favorite city, a LARGE part due to the wonderful people that I met at Budapest Bubble (referring to the guests and especially the staff). If you were like me, looking to book the best possible hostel that (a) wasn't one of the Budapest Party Hostels (BPH) and (b) still had an incredible social environment, don't even think twice - stay at Budapest Bubble. Actually, just stay here regardless. Can I go back now? PS. Ben + Anna = BANANA! Oh, and go caving.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Apr 2016

Felt very safe and comfortable at Bubble. Anna was so concerned about me having a good time and loving Budapest as much as she does and did this job very well. Will/have recommended bubble to everyone.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

The hostel was great. The staff were extremely helpful and the location is perfect.