Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

We really enjoyed our stay at hostel Bubble! Anna and Gabor are amazing hosts and we really felt at home as soon as we arrived. They went above and beyond what I would expect from hostel staff to make us feel comfortable and provide local info. The hostel itself is more secure than fort Knox, with three locked doors just to get inside, plus lockers for every bed. superb location right in the city centre but quiet and I slept well every night. can't recommend hostel Bubble enough. Dean and Joel

Sweet hostel. It is a little bit small but the staff is super nice. Suggestions on trip from the staff are quite practical. And the location is perfect.

• 10th May 2015
  • China

Anna was amazing - she goes beyond what I expect from staff at a hostel. Happy with my stay here

The reviews are outstanding for a reason. The most gracious and helpful staff of any hostel I've visited, and an excellent location for exploring the city by foot or public transit.

Believe the hype - the Bubble's really the only place you can stay in Budapest. The staff are unlike anywhere else, it's in a brilliant location, it's more secure than a bank vault and you get a hell of a bang for your buck. Go there.

This is the first hostel I have ever felt the need to review online. It is simply superb in all respects; staff, location, facilities, etc. I cannot say enough what a pleasure it was to stay here, and I hope to be back soon.

• 1st May 2015

Lovely hostel. Staff is quite helpful and friendly. Quite flexible with check out times, which I found very useful. The hostel is very closely located to public transport which is quite convenient. The 8 bed dorm is more spacious than the 6 bed one.

This hostel really grew on me. The staff (especially Anna who I had most interactions with) was such a sweetheart and so helpful. Such a cozy atmosphere and good people I met there too. Again, really grew on me and I was sad to leave!

Best place I'veI've ever stayed, it felt like being at home and yet still had a great atmosphere! Everyone hangs out together and the staff know the best place to eat and chill out!

• 26th Apr 2015

Excellent staff that really take care of you. Great location as well.

As people have said, this place is just amazing! Great value, amazing people, Anna working there gave me some of the best recommendations. Seriously I will definitely go back there.

This hostel is simply amazing! I enjoyed every minute of my time there. I felt like I was hanging out in a friend's apartment as opposed to a hostel. Gabor is very friendly and helpful and Anna is perfect. She goes above and beyond to make everyone's stay fabulous. If you aren't staying at this hostel while in Budapest, you're making a mistake!

Anna is a sweetheart and Gabor is really cool. Highly recommend. Anna told us the best places to go. A bar she recommended to us we ended up going to 3 nights in a row and had lunch and dinner at a restaurant she recommended. Thanks guys. Be back asap. Robbie.

Really nice hostel with the best staff!

Way cool owners and staff who know everything and what to see and do in Budapest!

Third times a charm as they say the bubble didn't disappoint as the staff was super friendly and helpful and recommend a cozy and fun hostel

• 20th Mar 2015

I'm somewhat of a location snob and I'd vouch that this is a great place to stay. Also, Anna the staff member was one of the friendliest, most helpful staff workers I've ever seen in any hostel. Her and Gabor go above and beyond their duties to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Budapest and I did! Thank you so much!

Anna is awesome. So easy to meet people here and feel part of a family. The best ever! Love Ted bubble.

I had a great time at Bubble Hostel. They recommended me always the best places to eat or drink in Budapest and everyone was super friendly. I felt in the hostel like in my own home :) Unfortunetly I have only spend two nights there but next time it will be longer :)

• 3rd Mar 2015