Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

The Bubble is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff are amazing and willing to help with suggestions and information. Thank you Gabor, Anna and Mike for a great stay.

Best hostel ever been to! It's like staying at a friend's home and you feel part of the place as soon as you arrive! The staff is amazing! Kind, generous and attentive! I miss the place already and really feel sorry for the people who don't get to stay here when visiting Budapest!

A hostel where people really feel part of the place. :)

I've really enjoyed my stay at the Bubble! The staffs were exceptionally helpful and nice and they provided us with good recommendations. The vibe of this hostel is so good! Everyone just hangout and mingle around. The location of the hostel is very good as well. Cons: is that I have to make my own bed when I arrived and there is no proper pillows.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

I loved my stay at the Bubble! Especially good for solo travelers, they will help you find everything and mark it on maps for you. Not a 'party' hostel but tons of fun! It's just quiet after hours, which I appreciate. This place really made my trip to Budapest! They also organize dinners and going outs so all the hostel people can have fun together- and they know the best restaurants and bars! It's also super safe, 3 check points to get in and lockers. I love it there!

• 5th Oct 2014

Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere it was such a pleasure being there. Olga. Anna, Gene and the big boss are very welcome and cares about their clients. Olga took us each night out, she s amazing she showed us all the good places in Budapest and famous drinks. Anna was giving me good advices concerning places to go and how to organise my days with the visits. You feel like in a litttle house which i really like. Better than all those places fulll of people.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Just great staff. Been to many hostels but this one just stands out in terms of atmoshpere. Thanks guys.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • India

I don’t normally write reviews but this place was exceptional. Prior to booking, I’d read a review which described the place as akin to staying in a friend’s house and the reviewer had hit the nail right on the head. Olga and the guys were just so welcoming and helpful and contributed greatly to a thoroughly enjoyable stay in Budapest. It’s the ideal place for a solo traveller. Thanks guys I’ll definitely be back!

• 2nd Oct 2014

I can't wait to recommend this hostel to everyone. Trust me, you couldn't find better service than here. This is a small, cozy hostel, has prefect location, less than 10 mins by walk to the river. Very clean, comfortable room with all facilities you need. But above all, the service is the best. I feel like I am staying at friend's house. I met everyone work here, and all of them are just wonderful. Thanks Gabor, Olga, Gene and Anna, you guys are amazing!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff at Bubble Hostel really make the place, Olga, Jin, Anna, Gabo are really something! It feels like a cozy house and they always provide a night out almot every night with the ppl at the hostel. Listen to Jin's tips on where to eat 'cause he REALLY knows his restaurants and actually blogs about the best places to stay in. Rooms are a bit small but location and staff make up for it. The staff really do become kind of friends and they are more than happy to guide you. Thanks Guys!

Had a fantastic stay here. Staff are second to none and are always happy to help out. Perfect for solo travelers looking to make friends to see the city with. Definitely worthy of the ratings.

BY FAR THE BEST STAFF I've encountered in my travels! Fun, friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Tons of recommendations for food, sights, and activities. They get everyone involved in going out but also make sure you can get a good nights sleep if you want. Perfect for solo travelers! Great vibe, you feel like part of a mini-community while you're here instead of just another customer like at most other hostels. Can't wait to come back. Truly unforgettable! LOVE YOU GUYS! --Jarred from DC

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at (and I've done my fair share over the years!)! The hostel has a small and intimate feel, which is a refreshing experience from the multi-storey, multi-room, corporate big box sterile hostels that are cropping up everywhere. It's truely the staff that make staying this hostel the wonderful experience that it is; Olga, Anna and Gabor really go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable and comfortable stay in Budapest.

Convenient location, great social atmosphere, and staff that are extremely friendly and helpful made this an unforgettable hostel experience. I would recommend Budapest Bubble without hesitation!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Had a great stay! Absolutely love the homey feeling. Awesome staff - Anna is sooooo nice and sweet; Olga lent me money for drinks when I had problems with my bank card; and Jin is always helpful on food recommendations. Located at city center, close to metro. Great for solo travellers. Thanks! -Feifei

Intimate and friendly hostel!

Super friendly and knowledgeable staff, who really go out of their way to make your stay more enjoyable. Whether it is taking you out to enjoy Budapest's great nightlife or recommending fantastic places to eat, they've got you covered! Hostel also very secure, clean and well presented

after having stayed in impersonal hostels with only 18-year-old party people (nothing against them, just not what I was looking for), this place was the best thing that could happen to me! so homely and so easy to meet other travelers who are also in their twenties and older, and the staff was genuinely interested in everyone! had a great couple of nights' slee, also the place is absolutely spotless and wonderfully located. it really is the best! oh and they play REALLY good music...

• 5th Sep 2014

an awesome hostel. super chill staff very nice facitilies. I would only go back to Budapest if I could stay here

Highly recommend! The staff makes you feel like home, and literally makes sure you get the best of this wonderful city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4