Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

The stay here was fantastic! The staff sits down with you and walks you through a map and gives you personal recommendations for food and activities. They can also help you book a cave exploration tour which I highly recommend

I had the most amazing stay here! Bubble feels just like walking into a friend's cozy apartment rather than a huge hostel. It has a fantastic location with easy access to public transport and the city centre, the people are wonderful and it's hard to find something to hate about it! Thanks Anna and Gábor!

A small hostel where you can get to know everyone. I'd definitely stay at the bubble again if I returned to Budapest.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Its like been round at a mates house, perfect little hostel for socialising and meeting new friends. Gabor, Anna and Gene are great and cant help out enough. Will definitely be staying at the Bubble in the future. Thanks Guys :D

Atmosphere at the Bubble is fantastic, feels more like you're staying at a friend's apartment than at a hostel. If you're looking for a hotel-style place you might be happier somewhere else but if you want somewhere that you'll get to meet people and hang out, nowhere better. Definitely staying here when I'm in Budapest again.

The atmosphere here is fantastic, it really feels quite homey and the staff deserve all the credit for that. The check in process is great as they go over a map of the city with you and make excellent recommendations. They go out of their way to help and make you feel comfortable. It is quite tiny as others have said (16 beds), so be aware of that ahead of time. However, even though there were only 2 showers, it was never an issue. Big shout out to Gabor, Anna and Gene for a great stay and NYE.

This is my 3rd stay here and honestly I can't recommend this hostel enough, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Budapest. The staff are amazing and make the place feel like a home from home, fantastic atmosphere and location. Much love for the place and sad to leave...

Gábor and Anna absolutely made our trip! The place is in a great location, the atmosphere is fantastic and great value for money. When I go back, I'll definitely be staying there again!

Dead set the best hostel i've ever stayed at. The place has a great atmosphere, is in a perfect location and the staff are just some of the coolest people ever. Hope to stay again soon.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Had a great time here, feels like a small family! Small and super cozy, and thank you, Anna, for making my trip great! Best tips, good socializing.

Hands down the best hostel I've been to! You'll know what I mean the second you arrive. The Bubble is small and comfy, you'll just feel at home (which is a very good feeling when you are on the road). The awesome and friendly staff give you many recommendations what to do in the great city of Budapest. In the evening we went to dinner followed by a tour to the famous ruin-bars. Basically every night I had a blast and made new friends. And that's what it is about, right? Bubble, I'll be back :).

• 1st Dec 2014

The staff were lovely and the hostel was nice. I was the only person staying there for a night, and the hostel was due to close for a few weeks after my departure, so there weren't many guests staying there which meant the atmousphere was very quiet. Good if you are after a quiet place to retreat to.

Great staff. Small but cute and welcoming hostel. AMAZING location. Would stay here again!

• 5th Nov 2014

A friend of mine from the States and I stayed here when we visited Budapest. Anna is very sweet and helpful, bursting with recommendations of where to eat and hang out. The atmosphere of this hostel can't be beat - you're literally staying in a cool, eclectic person's home. Very central - only about 10 minutes from most of the great ruin pubs. I don't think I have any complaints at all, except there are only 2 showers. But don't let that discourage you from staying at this incredible place!

• 5th Nov 2014

I literally can't write this review without getting nostalgic about my sister and I's stay here. The owners are AMAZING and treated us like family. It's a wonderful place that doesn't seem to exist solely to make money, but also give the best possible temporary home to travelers. I'd compare it most to staying with cool friends. This place made Budapest a wonderful stop for us and I can't recommend The Bubble highly enough. Oh and it's well located, safe, clean, blah blah blah. Stay here!

• 2nd Nov 2014

My stay was amazing at the Bubble - to be there really feels like being at home - the vibe is relaxed and homey, and not to mention the staff, Anna and Gabor really does what they can to make the "home"-feeling be complete - very good indeed. The location is smack where you'd want it to be, perfect. If you're looking for a party hostel, however, this is not it. This is a home away from home - just what I want after a long travel. I'll be back for sure.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The Bubble is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff are amazing and willing to help with suggestions and information. Thank you Gabor, Anna and Mike for a great stay.

Great community atmosphere within this cute, small hostel that felt like staying in a share house with friends. Staff were incredibly helpful and hospitable, however we feel we missed out on the infamous Olga who was on holidays. Could have used a couple more toilets / showers.

Best hostel ever been to! It's like staying at a friend's home and you feel part of the place as soon as you arrive! The staff is amazing! Kind, generous and attentive! I miss the place already and really feel sorry for the people who don't get to stay here when visiting Budapest!

A hostel where people really feel part of the place. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3