9.6
Superb 1,725 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,725 Total Reviews
Budapest Bubble Located at Brody Sandor u. 2., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1088 Brody Sandor u. 2.
96% 1725
47.4919788 19.0616440
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Perfect hostel! Felt so welcome and at home, Anna and Matt were just incredible!! My favourite so far, wouldn't change anything, perfect location to everything!!!! Honestly amazing can't express it enough, thanks guys :)

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Budapest Bubble was a wonderful and cozy place for us to stay. Myself and friend stayed in the two bed room and it was very nice to have our privacy and the room was spacious. The staff at the bubble are incredibly friendly and the people staying there seemed like it as well. We didn't get to socialize as much as we wanted to because we were out all day but I would definetly recommend this cute cozy place to my friends. It also is a perfect location to everything!! you can walk or rent bikes.

17th Jun 2016

The best place to stay in Budapest, hands down! The staff were amazing hosts, very friendly and extremely helpful. The hostel itself is very much like home, and it's located close to pretty much everything in the city - landmarks, clubs, pubs, restaurants, and public transport systems. The large dorm room has plenty of space, and the facilities are really comfortable. It was awesome to spend time in the common area with other guests and the staff. The hostel is also very safe. Congrats, Bubble!

16th Jun 2016

Fantastic place. The staff make it one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Anna is the best and kindest hostel worker I have ever met. This place is small and homey but trust me if you want to party we didn't get back until 5am most nights. I would recommend this to anyone especially young solo travelers.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

This is my first time ever giving a review but I had to as the bubble is simply the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The atmosphere is so inclusive and all the guests mingle like a big family. Gabor the owner is the friendliest dude ever and couldn't be more welcoming. All the staff are amazing, Anna and Matt, and give you the best recommendations for what to see in the city. Definitely come to this hostel if you want a clean, friendly and homely experience!!

• josheborall
  • England, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

This hostel shows how much the people and hosts make a hostel. Smallest hostel I have stayed in and first night thought a bit quiet but the wonderful Anna and awesome Matt gave me the best map and ideas ever. This place grew on me day by day and I love it now. Like a home away from home nothing is to much for Anna and Matt and a great mix of local knowledge and caring (Anna) and party tour guide (Matt). Keep up the good work I'll be back!!!!! Nice quiet rooms and cool as well.

13th Jun 2016

Absolutely loved this little spot. I stayed 3 nights here and it was in the perfect location--a short walk to anywhere. The staff are aMaZiNg, so helpful, & go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay in Budapest. The decor of the place great too--its like you're staying in someone's home. The common room is a great area to have a couple beers with new friends and then head out for drinks later. As a solo female backpacker, I made many great friendships here. I would recommend for sure.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Had a phenomenal time in Budapest thanks to this hostel. Incredible family vibe all thanks to Anna! Book this place if you love friendly people, a good chat, and a respectful hostel which still allows for/encourages sociable outings.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2016
8.0

Ana is very nice and does her best to make you feel at home.

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

My girlfriend and I just recently stayed here and it's one of the best hostels we've been to so far. Anna went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. She gave us great tips about what to see and where to grab great food. We went to almost all her food suggestions and they did not disappoint. We loved the decor and if you plan to meet people this is the place. Hostel guests went out every night together if you wanted to participate.