Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Nice, cozy and chilled hostel. Anna (the hostel manager) is probably one of the nicest people you'll meet. The location is fantastic too - next to the National Museum. Overall, we had a fantastic stay! Cheers Rish & Nat

Cozy little hostel in Budapest. Feels like you're staying at your friend's house. Staff are fantastic!

The Bubble is a great hostel and a great way to discover Budapest. Anna is a fantastic hostess, always there to help you around and also a very nice person to chat with. Her introduction to the hostel and to Budapest was the best, I immediately felt welcome in the hostel and knew where to go in Budapest. That was a great start to my holiday.

• 25th Jan 2016

Budapest Bubble is a fantastic hostel. The location is unbeatable - virtually all major sights are walk-able and prime night-life is only a few minutes away. The facilities are very clean, quite, and safe. The atmosphere is great and the staff are top-notch. I received excellent recommendations on where to eat, drink, etc and the staff took out groups throughout the week to varied and interesting nightlife activities. I made great friends here and would recommend Budapest Bubble to anyone!

Exceptionally friendly hostel... they really go out of their way to make sure you feel as home as possible... often taking you out in the evenings and really creating a very special warm and relaxed atmosphere. Thank you :)

Very nice hostel. Although it's small, it's size contributes to a great environment. Excellent staff and it's easy to meet people. Will definitely be back!

Absolutely amazing! This hostel has a real home vibe and have great staff that give you tips on everything u need to know about Budapest, they'll even come out with u and have a drink or two ;) I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting!!!

This was an amazing hostel. The staff are so friendly, the atmosphere was incredible, very family-like. It was an excellent opportunity and an honour to have stayed at the Bubble!

Hate this place. Just kidding! Anna and Riley were the best. I emailed Anna from a nearby cafe on my first day, explaining how I had had my phone stolen and gotten lost but would be arriving soon and to be please hold my booking. She went out on to the street looking for me and eventually found me and brought me back, made me a cup of tea and was just so genuinely nice! :)

Good atmosphere, great location and extremely helpful staffs!

I had the best time staying here, great hostel, clean, good atmosphere which makes it so easy to meet people and a chill common area to hang out in. The staff are lovely and I 100% recommend this place!

Such a cool hostel really feels like a home and your part of the family. The staff were incredible, we didn't want to leave!!

Staying here felt much more like home - it's a small hostel with only 15 beds and getting to know everyone comes almost automatically. The hostel was cozy and clean and the common room almost always had someone in it to talk to. Special thanks to Riley and Anna for all the recommendations and the great nights out!

Great stay at the bubble. Staff were extremely helpful and took a lot of time to sit down with you and explain great parts of the city, where to eat ect. Everyone described the hostel as a home away from home, would highly reccomend to anyone of all ages!

• 12th Dec 2015

I have a memorable experiences in this hostel, the best hostel because Bubble staff is so so so so good! They are helpful, friendly!and we become friend immediately, hang out to drink and they show me lots of interesting things in Budapest! I will come back ! Definitely!

BEST HOSTEL EVER! You can feel in your home! Few people, very comfortable and staff amazing! Staff knows the city perfectly and they can give you the best tips about budapest! Hope come back soon!! I never felt a great feeling like this for another hostel!! Cya guys!

Lovely hostel, Staff were great. Full of knowledge and happy to help with anything, so friendly. Great location, cosy and easy to meet people. Small kitchen, but atmosphere makes up for it.

Bubble Budapest was everything and more that Chas and I could have asked on our quick trip to the city. Anna drew a detailed map of the best places to check out in our limited time and every suggestion turned out to be an incredible time. As far as the hostel, very homey, charming and eclectic. If I visit again I will stay at the bubble.

• 4th Oct 2015

Easily my favorite hostel. Come here if you want to meet new people and have a good time. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Definitely a good Wifi connection from anywhere in the hostel. A real rarity compared to many of the hostels I stayed in. Anna is the Host with the Most. She almost insists that you have a good time.She drew out great tourist locations, restaurants and bar spots. Helped with directions to find fellow hostelers already out partying. Just go here.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Thanks again. It felt like home away from home. So glad I changed hostel!

• 16th Sep 2015