Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Hands down the best hostel I've been to! You'll know what I mean the second you arrive. The Bubble is small and comfy, you'll just feel at home (which is a very good feeling when you are on the road). The awesome and friendly staff give you many recommendations what to do in the great city of Budapest. In the evening we went to dinner followed by a tour to the famous ruin-bars. Basically every night I had a blast and made new friends. And that's what it is about, right? Bubble, I'll be back :).

• 1st Dec 2014

The staff were lovely and the hostel was nice. I was the only person staying there for a night, and the hostel was due to close for a few weeks after my departure, so there weren't many guests staying there which meant the atmousphere was very quiet. Good if you are after a quiet place to retreat to.

Great staff. Small but cute and welcoming hostel. AMAZING location. Would stay here again!

• 5th Nov 2014

A friend of mine from the States and I stayed here when we visited Budapest. Anna is very sweet and helpful, bursting with recommendations of where to eat and hang out. The atmosphere of this hostel can't be beat - you're literally staying in a cool, eclectic person's home. Very central - only about 10 minutes from most of the great ruin pubs. I don't think I have any complaints at all, except there are only 2 showers. But don't let that discourage you from staying at this incredible place!

• 5th Nov 2014

I literally can't write this review without getting nostalgic about my sister and I's stay here. The owners are AMAZING and treated us like family. It's a wonderful place that doesn't seem to exist solely to make money, but also give the best possible temporary home to travelers. I'd compare it most to staying with cool friends. This place made Budapest a wonderful stop for us and I can't recommend The Bubble highly enough. Oh and it's well located, safe, clean, blah blah blah. Stay here!

• 2nd Nov 2014

My stay was amazing at the Bubble - to be there really feels like being at home - the vibe is relaxed and homey, and not to mention the staff, Anna and Gabor really does what they can to make the "home"-feeling be complete - very good indeed. The location is smack where you'd want it to be, perfect. If you're looking for a party hostel, however, this is not it. This is a home away from home - just what I want after a long travel. I'll be back for sure.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The Bubble is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff are amazing and willing to help with suggestions and information. Thank you Gabor, Anna and Mike for a great stay.

Great community atmosphere within this cute, small hostel that felt like staying in a share house with friends. Staff were incredibly helpful and hospitable, however we feel we missed out on the infamous Olga who was on holidays. Could have used a couple more toilets / showers.

Best hostel ever been to! It's like staying at a friend's home and you feel part of the place as soon as you arrive! The staff is amazing! Kind, generous and attentive! I miss the place already and really feel sorry for the people who don't get to stay here when visiting Budapest!

A hostel where people really feel part of the place. :)

I've really enjoyed my stay at the Bubble! The staffs were exceptionally helpful and nice and they provided us with good recommendations. The vibe of this hostel is so good! Everyone just hangout and mingle around. The location of the hostel is very good as well. Cons: is that I have to make my own bed when I arrived and there is no proper pillows.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

I loved my stay at the Bubble! Especially good for solo travelers, they will help you find everything and mark it on maps for you. Not a 'party' hostel but tons of fun! It's just quiet after hours, which I appreciate. This place really made my trip to Budapest! They also organize dinners and going outs so all the hostel people can have fun together- and they know the best restaurants and bars! It's also super safe, 3 check points to get in and lockers. I love it there!

• 5th Oct 2014

Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere it was such a pleasure being there. Olga. Anna, Gene and the big boss are very welcome and cares about their clients. Olga took us each night out, she s amazing she showed us all the good places in Budapest and famous drinks. Anna was giving me good advices concerning places to go and how to organise my days with the visits. You feel like in a litttle house which i really like. Better than all those places fulll of people.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Just great staff. Been to many hostels but this one just stands out in terms of atmoshpere. Thanks guys.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • India

I don’t normally write reviews but this place was exceptional. Prior to booking, I’d read a review which described the place as akin to staying in a friend’s house and the reviewer had hit the nail right on the head. Olga and the guys were just so welcoming and helpful and contributed greatly to a thoroughly enjoyable stay in Budapest. It’s the ideal place for a solo traveller. Thanks guys I’ll definitely be back!

• 2nd Oct 2014

great hotels to be, very nice staff and good facilities and a special thank to Ana

I can't wait to recommend this hostel to everyone. Trust me, you couldn't find better service than here. This is a small, cozy hostel, has prefect location, less than 10 mins by walk to the river. Very clean, comfortable room with all facilities you need. But above all, the service is the best. I feel like I am staying at friend's house. I met everyone work here, and all of them are just wonderful. Thanks Gabor, Olga, Gene and Anna, you guys are amazing!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff at Bubble Hostel really make the place, Olga, Jin, Anna, Gabo are really something! It feels like a cozy house and they always provide a night out almot every night with the ppl at the hostel. Listen to Jin's tips on where to eat 'cause he REALLY knows his restaurants and actually blogs about the best places to stay in. Rooms are a bit small but location and staff make up for it. The staff really do become kind of friends and they are more than happy to guide you. Thanks Guys!

Had a fantastic stay here. Staff are second to none and are always happy to help out. Perfect for solo travelers looking to make friends to see the city with. Definitely worthy of the ratings.

BY FAR THE BEST STAFF I've encountered in my travels! Fun, friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Tons of recommendations for food, sights, and activities. They get everyone involved in going out but also make sure you can get a good nights sleep if you want. Perfect for solo travelers! Great vibe, you feel like part of a mini-community while you're here instead of just another customer like at most other hostels. Can't wait to come back. Truly unforgettable! LOVE YOU GUYS! --Jarred from DC

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4