Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Amazing hostel, the staff are so warm and fun. The location is great, you become a part of a family while your there. Basic, perfect facility for a solo traveler. Lived my stay and wished I had booked another week there. I will be back.

It was a brilliant stay, the staff were very welcoming and the effort they went to ensuring we had a good time and knew the places to go was really appreciated. It was very laid back and very homely. The location was ideal, a very short walk away to the center of town.

One of the most amazing hostels I've ever been to, all the staff were so friendly and helpful with everything and it was just really good vibes in the place and the whole time we stayed there, would definatley recommend

• 13th Jul 2014

I loved the Bubble! It's a cosy hostel in perfect location with everything you need. Gabor, Anna and Olga are all lovely and will suggest places to go and take everyone out at night. It's very social and has a nice friendly atmosphere like staying at a friends house. Will definitely recommend to friends and hopefully stay again soon :)

The Bubble is a rather small which explains why the amenities are not incredible which is fine the only complain was the showers which over flooded rather easily and the rooms in the second level get incredibly hot. Other than that the hostel was great it is right next to a lovely museum and near food plus 2 underground stops. The staff will take you out which is awesome and will point out and tell you how to get to anywhere you want to go including all of the sites of course.

Olga is amazing, got us a car mechanic to the hostel when our car broke down without asking. Gabor is amazing, booked us cave exploring after we just inquired about caves. The best staff, a homey atmosphere, really the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Hostel itself is only 16 beds, super cozy.

The staff and owners is amazing ! The hostel it's like a friendly house. I visitedany hostel around the world and for me, for this moment, the Bubble is the best !

The hostel was just the greatest thing - amazing staff and great location.

• 30th Jun 2014

Really loved this hostel! Upon arrival, I was given a map and awesome discussion of good places to go (and where to get the best goulash). Gabor and Olga are the nicest people ever and nights out were always really fun. Only thing, I was bit worried there were not enough showers for 16 people. The hostel wasn't booked out while I was there so it was fine, but I think it might get a bit much if it's a full house. Definitely recommend this hostel though, especially for solo travellers!

I really recommend to stay at bubble then you are in Budapest! If I come back, I'll definitely stay with them again!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Absolutely loved my stay at the Bubble! Best hostel ever :) Great atmosphere & people. Very clean and the staff is just awesome - really makes you feel like a home away from home. Would definitely recommend the Bubble and even stay there again.

This hostel not only wants you to have a good time but ensures it. Whether you are interested in cave diving, going to the baths, going to clubs, or attending a pool party this hostel and its employees will do their best to get you there. They even organize events for everyone at the hostel who wishes to attend. This hostel is great for socialization, and the location near the shopping street and museums make it great.

I cannot recommend this place enough. I have stayed in plenty of hostels, and this was by far the best. The owner/operators Olga and Gabor are incredible. They genuinely care about ensuring you enjoy your stay in Budapest, regardless of what your interests are. And they are just super friendly and welcoming. I really felt at home at the Bubble. Don't look anywhere else. This is it! You have found the perfect hostel for your Budapest adventure!

• 17th Jun 2014

Staying here is like staying at your cousin's place-- expect facilities like those at a house. The staff are like your cool cousins, the ones that will show you the best places to go on a map when you arrive, and will go out with you at night to find somewhere really cool. A real home like atmosphere, it no longer felt I was travelling on my own! I had a great stay-- the 6 bed room is really tiny, the 8 is much larger and nicer.

Lovely little place to stay in Budapest. Quite quiet and small, but seems to always have a good crowd staying there so it's good for making friends in a relaxed environment. We all went together both the nights we were there anyway so it was grand. Amazing staff made our stay so enjoyable. The rooms are spacious and clean, we had two bathrooms available, a small kitchen and a common area. Wifi was good too, but facilities are limited as it's a small hostel. Unbeatable for location.

By far the best hostel experience you could ever imagine for. It felt much more like living with a bunch of friends for a few days than with any strangers. If you can get a bed this is ABSOLUTELY the hostel you want to stay at in Budapest!

• 14th Jun 2014

My absolute favorite hostel in Europe. Olga is a fantastic host and Gabor, Anna, and Gene make you feel right at home. This place is great for solo travelers to meet new friends and go out and enjoy Budapest nightlife but quiet when you want it to be. I can't say enough good things about the Bubble!

• 12th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in if not just for Olga's hospitality. The hostel owner, Olga, goes above and beyond to make sure that all her guests are completely satisfied. Additionally, the hostel is in a perfect location and has A+++ facilities. I'll be looking forward to returning!!

Great hostel! Smaller with a cozier vibe, easy to get acquainted with the other people staying here. Gabor and Olga are excellent hosts and very chill. Fun nights out on the town with them and great recommendations for attractions to see and food to eat!

• 10th Jun 2014

The Bubble is one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Olga and Gabor are the greatest, and they will make sure you have the best time possible in Budapest. Don't stay anywhere else!

• 9th Jun 2014