Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Staff is really great, very proactive on trying to help your daily schedule. As it is a small hostel it has a cozy atmosphere, people habg out together at night. Mattress in bed could be more comfy though.

Love this place and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Budapest- this hostel is the main reason I keep going back.

This hostel was one of the best places we stayed at with the best atmosphere. Thank you so much to Anna and Jack for making our stay there so fun.

• 16th Jul 2015

I had a great stay at Bubble the two nights I spent in Budapest. It's the perfect hostel for solo travelers as it is small and intimate and you get to know everyone that is staying there. The main focus of the staff, it seems, is that everyone has a good time, and they are incredibly helpful with recommending things to see and places to go in the city no matter what floats your boat. They are very knowledgeable of their city. It was the best hostel I could have picked for my trip!

Friendly atmosphere and going out with people in the evenings made exploring the city more fun. Incredibly helpful in recommending places to go and things to do. Convenient central location by the river and a homely vibe within.

Smaller than most hotels but super friendly. The staff made us feel at home and had so much advice for anything we needed. showers are good, the beds are comfortable and nothing was out of reach with good connection to the metro. I hope I can come back soon! Thanks to Anna, Gabor and Jack!

Outstanding! Very helpful staff and wonderful location. Anna is a godsend and so much fun to hang out with.

A really nice hostel with incredibly friendly staff. Its hard to find a fault, just wish I could have stayed longer

One of the best hostel accommodations I have had in years. Incredible staff that aim to make you feel right at home both at the hostel and in Budapest and located centrally to major sites (and close to the Metro for sites that are a it further out). A great home away from home in a beautiful city. I would highly recommend!

Wonderful hostel, pretty small but that adds to the charm of the place. The staff are great people who will come out with you on a night out to show you what's what. The rooms are clean, the kitchen area is again small, but in a small hostel it makes sense. Good living area for socialising. Would definitely stay again!!

I love the bubble. I made some really great friends and saw a really beautiful side of Budapest. All my love to the staff. They truly made my experience one of a kind and memorable.

Feels like home minutes after you walk in the door thanks to the staff and it's small capacity. The best hostel experience I've had.

• 30th Jun 2015

Anna was an amazing help in terms of giving recommendations throughout the city, she could easily plan your whole trip for you. The only concern was that there was no where to lock your bags before you were able to check in. I love the Bubble!

This place is home in town.The owners treat you as personal guest and friend.Everything is nice, smells clean and you feel absolutely secure. I recommend this place to eveyone, who goes to Budapest💗

Such a great hostel, with a very relaxed atmosphere. The staff were amazingly kind and helpful, I felt right at home. No washing machine or air conditioning, but other than that perfect.

Definitely the staff and lication are the best thing there!! Really amazing service!!

• 21st Jun 2015

The staff here are the warmest hosts ever! Anna was amazing as a person and the hostel is small so it is easy to meet a lot of people and hang out. im going back to Budapest and bubble for sure!

Staying at the Bubble is more like staying at a friend's place than a hostel. The atmosphere they create is excellent. The location between the M2 and M3 lines makes it easy to get around as well. However, just like at a friend's place you sacrifice some of the amenities. The 6 bed room I stayed in is really the size of a 4 person room so space and power outlets were limited. But if you are looking for a cozy place to stay in Budapest this is the place to try.

Excellent hostel. Friendly, helpful staff, good location near everything and a great place to meet other solo travellers. Also, the fans were a lifesaver during the summer heat.

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed in. An awesome environment where you get to know other travelers and the staff alike (Hi Anna!). I wish there was one more full bathroom (shower+toilet) but otherwise, it was perfect. Each bed has an outlet, lockers are available in the rooms (you can also borrow a lock), free towels, free printing, walking distance to most of the sites and ruin pubs, very safe neighborhood, close to the metro, etc etc.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4