Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Third times a charm as they say the bubble didn't disappoint as the staff was super friendly and helpful and recommend a cozy and fun hostel

• 20th Mar 2015

I'm somewhat of a location snob and I'd vouch that this is a great place to stay. Also, Anna the staff member was one of the friendliest, most helpful staff workers I've ever seen in any hostel. Her and Gabor go above and beyond their duties to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Budapest and I did! Thank you so much!

Anna is awesome. So easy to meet people here and feel part of a family. The best ever! Love Ted bubble.

I had a great time at Bubble Hostel. They recommended me always the best places to eat or drink in Budapest and everyone was super friendly. I felt in the hostel like in my own home :) Unfortunetly I have only spend two nights there but next time it will be longer :)

• 3rd Mar 2015

This is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Bubble is small but intimate and you really get to know all the others guests staying there. Anna gave the best advice on where to go to eat, for night life, and even met us at night! I wish I could live in Bubble, it really felt like a second home. The regular facilities work great and there's a kitchen for use also. I can't find anything bad to say about this hostel. Thanks Bubble! Stay awesome!

Amazing small hostel. Great location and atmosphere, and wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Would consider returning to Budapest just to stay at the bubble.

Anna and Gabor made us feel completely at home and as if we were part of the Bubble family! They gave us incredible advice about restaurants, activities, and each suggestion turned out to be wonderful! The welcoming atmosphere of the Bubble made us want to never leave Budapest. I will recommend the Bubble to anyone I know who is going to Budapest

Absolutely my favorite hostel experience thus far. Anna and Gabor are the greatest and truly make it feel like you are a part of their family. From the moment I walked in the door it felt like home. They want you to love their city and enjoy your times there (Budapest is amazing by the way). The environment they foster is awesome and you get to know most everybody there. The place was perfectly located within walking distance of everything. Was sad to leave and hope to be back soon! Amazing!

Lovely little hostel! Great staff with plenty of advice and recommendations for my stay in Budapest 👍

Atmosphere, staff and location all amazing. This is a very unique hostel, that is comfortable and warm. There are too many commercialized hostels these days that are just like hotels, so this one was a breath of fresh air.

• 7th Feb 2015

Hands down the best hostel experience I have EVER had, it is less of a hostel and more of a family/commune. The smaller style of the hostel makes it the best place to meet people and it means that the staff (Anna and Gabor) are always around and super willing to give you a hand!

The most lovely little bubble from which to explore magical Budapest. Anna is the best guide a traveler could ask for. She really welcomed us into her life with open arms and showed us many sides to the city we could never have found without her local knowledge and quirky sense of style. Above and beyond anything one would expect from a hostel.

Quite simply, this is the best Hostel I've had the pleasure of staying at. The hosts go so far beyond what other hostel hosts do to make you feel welcome and comfortable in Budapest. It's a really special place. Go, be yourself, get to know the hosts and fall in love with Bubble and Budapest.

• 3rd Feb 2015

The most cozy hostel ever been! It's like u stay at home, not hostel. All the basic need, u get it here. Thanks Gabor for Budapest briefing guide! Thanks Anna and Sebastian for amazing hospitality. Location is amazing. It's right next to National Museum and walking distance to the whole city. It's not a party hostel but people in hostel do party. It's an unforgettable moment at Bubble hostel and will stay here again if return to Budapest!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Bubble, A nice, cosy, friendly hostel. Anna was very helpful and gave very good suggestions for places to visit in Budapest, even helping out with spare swimming shorts for the visit to the thermal baths. Will definitely be visiting Budapest again, and would definitely stay at Bubble again.

Best hostel! Anna is the best :)

• 26th Jan 2015

The best hostel we stayed in throughout our month long Inter-rail trip. Anna and Gábor couldn't be any more helpful! It was a home from home and everybody in the hostel felt like family! The bubble really made our stay in Budapest special and we will definitely be returning, I cannot recommend enough!

The stay here was fantastic! The staff sits down with you and walks you through a map and gives you personal recommendations for food and activities. They can also help you book a cave exploration tour which I highly recommend

I had the most amazing stay here! Bubble feels just like walking into a friend's cozy apartment rather than a huge hostel. It has a fantastic location with easy access to public transport and the city centre, the people are wonderful and it's hard to find something to hate about it! Thanks Anna and Gábor!

A small hostel where you can get to know everyone. I'd definitely stay at the bubble again if I returned to Budapest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3