Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

an awesome hostel. super chill staff very nice facitilies. I would only go back to Budapest if I could stay here

Olga, Anna, and Gabor you guys are the best and make this hostel what it is! Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Can't wait to get back to budapest and the bubble to party with you again! Thanks again Z

The Bubble is awesome! Olga, Gabor and Anna were amazing and so keen to help out. The Hostel is pretty small and chill but Olga and Gabor ensure you meet up with the party hostels at night. Perfect for if you want to party but not stay at a 24/7 party hostel. Much love! Todd

• 19th Aug 2014

The hostel was a bit crowded when we were there but that may just have been because we went during the Sziget festival. The three people that run this small hostel are super nice and very helpful. One of them, Olga, went as far to email me after we left to make sure we had no issues with getting to the airport. The hostel is on the smaller side, holding around 16 people max, and felt more local/mom and pop. I personally liked this, but I know some people may want something bigger.

We heard this hostel was amazing, but we got very disapointed with the facilities. The places just looked like it was a 2 floor apartment turned into a hostel. Too Small. The staffs were sleeping on saturaday 9:30 am and we had to wake her up. Embarasing. The toilets were very bad and small. And the rooms a mess. Anyway i dont recommend this hostel.

I felt like home!

it's like staying with family, the staff make you feel welcomed and everyone there becomes good friends that hang out and party/explore together. small hostel but the best I've ever stayed at. it's perfect for solo travelers or people who like down to earth atmosphere who gives you a local point of view of the city and are willing to help you anyway they can. i will definetly come back to stay here if I'm budapest. it really was the highlight of my trip. -albert aka steve aoki

• 9th Aug 2014

i have stayed in a lot of hostels and staff here just put the bar really high for other hostels! Olga and Anna thanks for everything!!!! :)

It was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I really felt like a little family while I was there. Olga, Gábor and Anna were very friendly all the time, introducing me to the others also staying at the hostel. If you go to Budapest and don't stay at the Bubble, you're missing it!

Was my favourite place I have stayed in Europe this year. I was actually sad to leave. Amazing staff and atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Thank you Olga so much for welcoming us to Budapest! Agree with the other reviewers that this place is like hanging out at Olga's house rather than a hostel. Instant friends to hang out with and see the city. Until we meet again! Grace

Amazing hostel! I highly recommend it to anyone staying in Budapest. Olga, the owner, was AMAZING. She took us out to the best places every night and genuinely cares about each person staying in the hostel. Really close to the metro and easy to get to from the airport as well. Feels like a very home-y and comforting atmosphere. Fridge to keep food/drinks. Many great places close by to eat. Walking distance from almost everything. Great place for meeting people. Absolutely no negatives! Loved it!

• 3rd Aug 2014

This was the best hostel of the 3 we stayed at in Eastern Europe. The staff are eager to help and sort you out with stuff to do. Nice friendly vibe too - both nights we were there we went out with the other guests, and Olga (the owner) showed us the best places to go. I'd go back easily.

Olga and Anna were wonderful hosts. It was my first time in Budapest, and travelling on my own, so I am glad to have found such a safe, welcoming hostel. All of the recommendations I was given were fantastic, and the nights out were great too! Thank you so much Olga and Anna - I will be back at the Bubble soon.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Olga and Anna went above and beyond to help everyone have the best time possible and I certainly did. Every night there was the opportunity to go out to all sorts of fantastic places as well as during the day with the excellent recommendations of Olga and Anna.

The bubble has been one of my favourite hostels of my euro trip. Olga and Anna create such a welcoming atmosphere where everyone felt included. Perfect for solo travllers and small groups. I would definitely reccomend the bubble and will be staying here the next time I am in Budapest!

• 30th Jul 2014

Argggghh, so much fun to be had, and people to be met at the Bubble! Olga and Anna were absolute STARS, making my time in Budapest all the more enjoyable, whether it be sightseeing or dining and drinking recommendations. This place will suit all travellers - be it partiers, or (like myself) the older, more subdued crowd.

Best hostel in Budapest! Not as wild as the Carpe Noctem set of hostels, but Olga (owner of the Bubble) is pals with all of the other party hostel crew so you can go out with them but sleep in relative peace. Really chill and sociable atmosphere, well suited for a more mature solo traveler. Would absolutely stay again.

Olga was brilliant! Such a great person with much patience and so many great recommendations on things to do. The bubble was such a fun, close knit environment- great to be with so many other solo travelers! I recommend doing the caving tour. Bathrooms were quite small and hard to maneuver in, and the room was sooo hot and humid, otherwise no complaints.

Bubble is a great little boutique hostel of less than 20 people. Still has a great atmosphere and is easy to meet people, yet you can chill and recover if you want to as well. Good wifi, hot shower and non-squeaky clean beds. Only 2 toilets but wasn't a problem for us. The staff were excellent - Olga and Ana were warm, welcoming and great value. Full of information and can take you out to the ruin bars - Olga even got the hostel tix to an epic sold out pool party at the famous szechenyi baths!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4