Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

We heard this hostel was amazing, but we got very disapointed with the facilities. The places just looked like it was a 2 floor apartment turned into a hostel. Too Small. The staffs were sleeping on saturaday 9:30 am and we had to wake her up. Embarasing. The toilets were very bad and small. And the rooms a mess. Anyway i dont recommend this hostel.

I felt like home!

It was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I really felt like a little family while I was there. Olga, Gábor and Anna were very friendly all the time, introducing me to the others also staying at the hostel. If you go to Budapest and don't stay at the Bubble, you're missing it!

Was my favourite place I have stayed in Europe this year. I was actually sad to leave. Amazing staff and atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Thank you Olga so much for welcoming us to Budapest! Agree with the other reviewers that this place is like hanging out at Olga's house rather than a hostel. Instant friends to hang out with and see the city. Until we meet again! Grace

Amazing hostel! I highly recommend it to anyone staying in Budapest. Olga, the owner, was AMAZING. She took us out to the best places every night and genuinely cares about each person staying in the hostel. Really close to the metro and easy to get to from the airport as well. Feels like a very home-y and comforting atmosphere. Fridge to keep food/drinks. Many great places close by to eat. Walking distance from almost everything. Great place for meeting people. Absolutely no negatives! Loved it!

• 3rd Aug 2014

This was the best hostel of the 3 we stayed at in Eastern Europe. The staff are eager to help and sort you out with stuff to do. Nice friendly vibe too - both nights we were there we went out with the other guests, and Olga (the owner) showed us the best places to go. I'd go back easily.

Olga and Anna were wonderful hosts. It was my first time in Budapest, and travelling on my own, so I am glad to have found such a safe, welcoming hostel. All of the recommendations I was given were fantastic, and the nights out were great too! Thank you so much Olga and Anna - I will be back at the Bubble soon.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Olga and Anna went above and beyond to help everyone have the best time possible and I certainly did. Every night there was the opportunity to go out to all sorts of fantastic places as well as during the day with the excellent recommendations of Olga and Anna.

The bubble has been one of my favourite hostels of my euro trip. Olga and Anna create such a welcoming atmosphere where everyone felt included. Perfect for solo travllers and small groups. I would definitely reccomend the bubble and will be staying here the next time I am in Budapest!

• 30th Jul 2014

Argggghh, so much fun to be had, and people to be met at the Bubble! Olga and Anna were absolute STARS, making my time in Budapest all the more enjoyable, whether it be sightseeing or dining and drinking recommendations. This place will suit all travellers - be it partiers, or (like myself) the older, more subdued crowd.

Best hostel in Budapest! Not as wild as the Carpe Noctem set of hostels, but Olga (owner of the Bubble) is pals with all of the other party hostel crew so you can go out with them but sleep in relative peace. Really chill and sociable atmosphere, well suited for a more mature solo traveler. Would absolutely stay again.

Olga was brilliant! Such a great person with much patience and so many great recommendations on things to do. The bubble was such a fun, close knit environment- great to be with so many other solo travelers! I recommend doing the caving tour. Bathrooms were quite small and hard to maneuver in, and the room was sooo hot and humid, otherwise no complaints.

Bubble is a great little boutique hostel of less than 20 people. Still has a great atmosphere and is easy to meet people, yet you can chill and recover if you want to as well. Good wifi, hot shower and non-squeaky clean beds. Only 2 toilets but wasn't a problem for us. The staff were excellent - Olga and Ana were warm, welcoming and great value. Full of information and can take you out to the ruin bars - Olga even got the hostel tix to an epic sold out pool party at the famous szechenyi baths!

Amazing hostel, the staff are so warm and fun. The location is great, you become a part of a family while your there. Basic, perfect facility for a solo traveler. Lived my stay and wished I had booked another week there. I will be back.

It was a brilliant stay, the staff were very welcoming and the effort they went to ensuring we had a good time and knew the places to go was really appreciated. It was very laid back and very homely. The location was ideal, a very short walk away to the center of town.

One of the most amazing hostels I've ever been to, all the staff were so friendly and helpful with everything and it was just really good vibes in the place and the whole time we stayed there, would definatley recommend

Everyone parties together every night...very much a small party hostel. Probably not the best place to stay if you're looking to get some rest and wake up early to explore the city. That being said, the staff was super helpful and recommended some great restaurants!

I loved the Bubble! It's a cosy hostel in perfect location with everything you need. Gabor, Anna and Olga are all lovely and will suggest places to go and take everyone out at night. It's very social and has a nice friendly atmosphere like staying at a friends house. Will definitely recommend to friends and hopefully stay again soon :)

The Bubble is a rather small which explains why the amenities are not incredible which is fine the only complain was the showers which over flooded rather easily and the rooms in the second level get incredibly hot. Other than that the hostel was great it is right next to a lovely museum and near food plus 2 underground stops. The staff will take you out which is awesome and will point out and tell you how to get to anywhere you want to go including all of the sites of course.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4