Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Anna was an amazing help in terms of giving recommendations throughout the city, she could easily plan your whole trip for you. The only concern was that there was no where to lock your bags before you were able to check in. I love the Bubble!

This place is home in town.The owners treat you as personal guest and friend.Everything is nice, smells clean and you feel absolutely secure. I recommend this place to eveyone, who goes to Budapest💗

Such a great hostel, with a very relaxed atmosphere. The staff were amazingly kind and helpful, I felt right at home. No washing machine or air conditioning, but other than that perfect.

Definitely the staff and lication are the best thing there!! Really amazing service!!

• 21st Jun 2015

The staff here are the warmest hosts ever! Anna was amazing as a person and the hostel is small so it is easy to meet a lot of people and hang out. im going back to Budapest and bubble for sure!

Staying at the Bubble is more like staying at a friend's place than a hostel. The atmosphere they create is excellent. The location between the M2 and M3 lines makes it easy to get around as well. However, just like at a friend's place you sacrifice some of the amenities. The 6 bed room I stayed in is really the size of a 4 person room so space and power outlets were limited. But if you are looking for a cozy place to stay in Budapest this is the place to try.

Excellent hostel. Friendly, helpful staff, good location near everything and a great place to meet other solo travellers. Also, the fans were a lifesaver during the summer heat.

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed in. An awesome environment where you get to know other travelers and the staff alike (Hi Anna!). I wish there was one more full bathroom (shower+toilet) but otherwise, it was perfect. Each bed has an outlet, lockers are available in the rooms (you can also borrow a lock), free towels, free printing, walking distance to most of the sites and ruin pubs, very safe neighborhood, close to the metro, etc etc.

The Bubble was a small hostel, but still very social. It is located very near the old Jewish quarter, where all the cool bars and pubs are located. The staff did a great job of telling us where the good food and drink deals were, and also gave us enough space to do our own thing. If you're coming to Budapest specifically to party, you might want to consider a "party" hostels, but if you want a balance between social/nightlife and also experiencing Budapest during the day, this hostel was great.

Great hostel to stay at. Staff very very knowledge and friendly. Great place to meet people and form groups for going out and dinner. Nothing bad to say. Great experience and one of the top hostels I have been at with regards to people, staff, and vibe.

I can't recommend The Bubble enough. Gene (front desk guy) drew a magnum opus of recommendations on our map when we first arrived: he walked us through all the spots to see, authentic eateries, recommended tours to go on. Had some amazing conversations with Anna, Gabor, and the other people passing through. Other highlights: they'll call top restaurants for you (in Hungarian) to make reservations, free towels/linens/locks, and they have febreze INSIDE the toilet. Yes. Toilet febreze.

Awesome little hostel with amazingly friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff. As a solo traveler it was very easy to meet people. I hear that it's a little more empty during the week, but even being there early in the week I didn't have any issues. The facilities aren't anything special, but I personally think atmosphere and the possibility to meet others is more important. Great location too in walking distance to pretty much all the main night life.

The staff couldn't do enough for you. They were all so great!!!

This hostel is on the smaller side of things, but I had a amazing time! the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly, the place is clean and welcoming, it's like a small home you'd live in with roommates. Really easy to meet everyone and make new friends. Location is perfect, close to metro stations and the Jewish quarter (AKA party town) and everything else (attractions, restaurants, shops). If I ever come back to Budapest (and I will) this is the place I'm staying at.

The Bubble was a great place to stay with an amazing location. The staff is really friendly and knows everything you could possibly need to know about Budapest. It is a smaller hostel so there was a great community atmosphere. I will definitely visit again. Thanks Anna, Gene and Gabor :D

Ive stayed in a lot of hostels and every now and again you get a gem that you remember for great people and making you feel at home. This is the bubble, its small and friendly and perfectly located. 2 staff, one local girl and one american guy who has lived here 2 years give you the perfect combo of advice for experiencing the city on top of them being awesome people :) Decent beds, full sized lockers, no hidden extras, nice social kitchen area. Cant wait to come back :)

An amazing hostel with some of the nicest, most genuine staff you will meet. They will go out of their way to make your stay great. The place also has a real community feel to it so it's perfect for solo travellers. Although not a party hostel, it's very easy to find people to party with and many seemed to go out most nights anyway. Overall, one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I will definitely return when in Budapest!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. 100% recommended. Ana, Gabor and Gene are super nice and always willing to help.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

We really enjoyed our stay at hostel Bubble! Anna and Gabor are amazing hosts and we really felt at home as soon as we arrived. They went above and beyond what I would expect from hostel staff to make us feel comfortable and provide local info. The hostel itself is more secure than fort Knox, with three locked doors just to get inside, plus lockers for every bed. superb location right in the city centre but quiet and I slept well every night. can't recommend hostel Bubble enough. Dean and Joel

« first « Prev 1 2 3