Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Being Hungarian, but living abroad, I have stayed in Bubble, because my friends decided to visit Budapest. The hostel is in the best possible place in town, most of the things are in walking distance. The hostel's atmosphere is great, the staff, Olga and Gene very friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied, have never stayed in a hostel like that before, and my friends from abroad were very chuffed too, they said they are definitely going to come back!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

My family and I had a wonderful time staying at the Bubble! Olga and gang were incredibly friendly and welcoming and had more recommendations for food and sights than there are hours in the day. :) The hostel is tucked into a perfect spot in the center of town with access to everything. I would love to stay here again!

I don't usually write comments but this hostel was just too much awesome not to!! The staff was so helpful, friendly, and a blast to go out with. They recommended great places to see and eat! Overall it was great fun being there and I will definitely go back again when I get the chance

• 4th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at and there's been a good few. Extremely helpful and fun staff. I'm looking forward to going back.

BEST HOSTEL EVER

• 21st Mar 2014

This hostel was really nice, and the staff is AWESOME. The location is great--not right in the middle of all the action, but close enough for a short walk to all the major attractions. Really friendly atmosphere, like you're staying with friends.

Definitely one of the warmest, most familiar hostels I've ever stayed in. Olga is such a nice, naturally caring person. It's the perfect place to stay especially for solo travelers, since the hostel is so small and the hosts use to go out with the guests each night.

Nice hostel, but expensive in comparing to the rest in Budapest. Really nice staff though! If you like smaller hostels this is a good choice

The bubble is my favorite hostel I have stayed at.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Finland

You'd be a fool not to stay here. In my top 3 favourite hostels ever. Olga is awesome and takes you out every night wherever you want to go- no cheesy expensive pub crawls. Jean will list every place with cheap delicious food within walking distance (and he is never wrong, every hostel needs a Jean). Clean, secure. Small so you make friends with everyone there, near metro & walking distance to everything. My one teeny tiny suggestion is a microwave, but this hostel is perfect!! I'll stay again!

Most Amazing place I have ever stayed! Hosts were absolutely outstanding, going the extra distance and above and beyond! The advice and information given was invaluable and made Budapest a breeze . I was a lone traveler and I would definitely recommend this place and would happily return. Maybe for October birthday celebrations!

• 8th Feb 2014

I had a awesome stay in bubble, its a small but cozy and vibe hostel, gene and Olga are wonderful people tô hang out. Definetely will come back !

Small hostel with every thing you need. The staff was EXCELLENT!!! They were all so friendly and helpful!! The hostel entrance is behind 3 locked doors so it is super secure. My only complaint would be that the sheets were really old and worn. Overall it was an excellent stay and I would stay there again.

• 18th Jan 2014

Had a fantastic four day stay at the Budapest Bubble - small, but personable, the crew really go out of their way to point out all the great eateries, attractions, and entertainment. And when you've had a tough day exploring the city, they will enthusiastically take you out to sample the magic nightlife in the area...rates right up there with the best hostel experiences I've had!

My fave hostel ever! The staff were all really, really great! While I was there, the lovely Olga took us out to some really great places, with great beer, that only a local would know! The hostel was additionally awesome because it catered to getting to know other travelers and staff. It was also a place where you could choose whether you wanted to have an up all nighter or a restful sleep (even in a shared room). Beds were great, staff was helpful, what more could you want... :)

The kindest staff I ever encountered while traveling. This place felt like "home" after a long time being away. Olga is amazing! I loved every place she took us to, she is extremely knowledgable, and this place is awesome for getting to know the "underground" scene in Budapest. You get the best map with the best recommendations for anything within an hour of arrival!

Thank you Gabor and Olga for making this stay at the Bubble wonderful !

I think you're doing everything the right way. Please don't change! :)

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Austria

The Budapest Bubble is awesome! The staff provides the best experience in so different areas as food/good restaurants, history of Budapest and nightlife. You enjoy the city much more staying at Budapest Bubble for sure!

• 30th Dec 2013

I've been to the Budapest Bubble more times than any other hostel on the planet and I'll keep going back. It's my home base for visiting the Balkans. Highly recommended. it's your new home away from home. Olga and the team will look after you and make you feel welcome. much love to the bubble :)