Ca' dei Fuseri Reviews

San Marco 4344, Venice, Venice, Italy

I enjoyed stay in the single room. A private room in a central Venice location at an affordable (compared to the rest of Venice) rate.

Not much chance to interact with others because you HAVE TO take breakfast in your room! Also not allowed to take breakfast in the tiny kitchen area which is only for use by the staff!

Nice little Hostel with about 8-10 rooms. Very friendly Staff and central location in Venice. I would book again...

Hello! I'm very pleased with my stay in Ca' dei Fuseri. The bedroom was clean. tidy, well laid out and comfortable. For those who care about breakfast, it was very good too and the staff was attentive. Wifi was free and fast, The only problem we had was to find the exact location of the place since it is not on Ca dei Fuseri street, but on a passage that leads to that street. I strongly recommend your stay here!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts