Ca' dei Fuseri

Superb 338 Total Reviews
Superb 338 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
21st Jan 2017

very well service! very clean! Simple but very fine breakfast! the location is near St Macro Plz!

3rd Jan 2017
7.1

Somewhat hard to find in the dark, but host very responsive by phone. Our room was at the top of many stairs, smallish, but cute & comfortable except for one thing. When we arrived our room had no heat. In spite of the fact that we paid deposit and confirmed. My son spoke to him in Italian over the phone and got instructions. But it was about 4 in the morning before the heat was really there. Meanwhile we were shivering under the covers with our coats still on.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Stefano was a great host. Thanks for everything!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Dec 2016
7.1

Nice enough place. Hiking up and down the stairs all the time is a bit of a drag. My shower head was broken and not fixed during my stay and there was trouble with the front door one night and I couldn't get into my room for 1.5 hours. This was an issue with the building and not the Bed and Breakfast itself. Breakfast is simple and pretty light. Nice lady served it everyday and it was pleasant to eat, if a bit small. Bathroom tiny...

• Singapore, Female, 41+
30th Nov 2016

The staff provided us with clear directions. The coffee was great which was served with basic breakfast. Location of the hostel was convenient to explore many places on foot.

25th Nov 2016

Great, cute, clean B&B. I stayed in the single room and loved it- very clean, good bathroom, great value for money.

18th Nov 2016

Unfortunately I didn't ger the chance to stay here due to a malfunction in my room. The owner went above and beyond to reserve me a bed in a nearby hotel for the same price. They were very responsive to my emails prior to my trip and gave me detail description of how to get to their place. The location was in the heart of the island, easy to get to the tourist places. I would definitely book this place again due to high quality of customer service. And that's without them speaking good English.

• England, Female, 31-40
18th Oct 2016

Absolutely beautiful- great location, very friendly owner who was easy to contact and flexible about arriving times etc. We had breakfast on the terrace and it was spectacular- you could see and hear the bells from St Marco square.

30th Sep 2016

The owners of the hostel were so sweet! They offered to serve us on the beautiful rooftop terrance or in our room. I highly recommend spending money on the Deluxe room, as you'll have exclusive access to the rooftop! It was one of the most beautiful locations we stayed in and is so close to Piazza San Marco!! When we come back, we'll be staying here for sure.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Great place! Guests were very nice and great location!