Ca' dei Fuseri Reviews

San Marco 4344, Venice, Venice, Italy

Everything was perfect! Stefano is a great host. We had a delicious breakfast. Location is excellent!! Thank you

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

The location is perfect and the B&B is easy to find with the given instruction. The room and bathroom were super clean and they were equiped with a fridge, tv, hairdryer, AC, etc. The breakfast was also good. On the minus side, even though I have confirmed my arrival time to the owner (he's only in the morning in the B&B), he wasn't present. So upon my arrival in the rain I have waited and had to ask the restaurant next door to call the owner to come to the B&B. Anyhow, it is a really nice place

The location is perfect. Breakfast is provided and the staff are friendly. BTW, finding keys to open the door is like treasure hunting and is interesting:)

Excellent B&B for the money! I cannot say how nice and comfortable my room was, the wifi was always good and the location is excellent! You can literally walk to St. Marks square in less than 5 minutes. Follow the directions given to you, its a very easy place to find and get to and from the train station by water bus. I will with out a doubt stay here again next time I am in Venezia!

Good place to stay in Venice. Matress could be replaced sometime, smell is not fresh. Apart from that, ok place!

• 16th May 2014

The place is very well located and easy to reach with the precious detailed directions provided by the helpful staff. Surrounded by all kinds of stores and restaurants, and a walking distance from Piazza San Marco. Very nice appartment, cozy and functional, with great natural light and air. Quite peaceful and silent, except for the toilet next to it. Breakfast is fair and served in the room. There is no elevator, but they offer to help with the luggage and keep it for you after check-out time.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts