Ca' dei Fuseri Reviews

San Marco 4344, Venice, Venice, Italy

Nice little Hostel with about 8-10 rooms. Very friendly Staff and central location in Venice. I would book again...

Hello! I'm very pleased with my stay in Ca' dei Fuseri. The bedroom was clean. tidy, well laid out and comfortable. For those who care about breakfast, it was very good too and the staff was attentive. Wifi was free and fast, The only problem we had was to find the exact location of the place since it is not on Ca dei Fuseri street, but on a passage that leads to that street. I strongly recommend your stay here!

the best part for me was location, it is hard to find the place at first but once you find it the location is nice, you are close to Rialto Bridge and Saint Marks Square and many of the great museums. The normal host was out of town so maybe that affected my stay, the staff was a lady who came by in mornign and prepares an extremely basic meal and does minimul upkeep, she even forgot to leave toilet paper. the actual facilities are pretty good and location is good, but that is all you get.

We arrived around 8 and found it a little unsettling that they just left the key outside (very visably). The next night someone else's key was in the same spot, so doesn't make you feel too safe in a strange city. Breakfast was okay, served to your room, but very quick and unfriendly, banging on our door to wake us up (only time we saw the staff). Room and area itself was nice. First place in Europe I've been to that had no maps though! And it was very easy to get lost with all those canals.

Great value for money. Perfect location as it was very near the tourist spots. Good breakfast and it was served in bed. The hostel was kept very clean and everything we needed was provided.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

This place is amazing. Strongly recommended. When I get this place I thought maybe I got a mistake on the rate. Wonderful place for the value. 5 stars service. Great decoration. They bring you breakfast in a silver tray. Freddy M

Great location and a really good set up. Only issue we had was with the shower burning think that's just because it's old. When you turned the tap on had to wait about 5 minutes for water. Couldn't ask any staff about it because nobody was there except in the morning for breakfast. Staff weren't very helpful and didnt speak much English plus they wanted to keep our passports for the duration of our stay even though we had paid. But the bed was comfy at least and the view was pretty good.

Super location with great facilities all around!! Venice is incredible!!

We loved our short stay at Ca' dei Fuseri! Stefano was prompt in responding to our queries via email. Our room was big and equipped with a cable tv and a fridge! It also came with an exclusive access to a rooftop terrace. Breakfast was filling/ adequate! Value for money. Would definitely stay here again when I come back to Venice. :)

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts