Ca' dei Fuseri Reviews

San Marco 4344, Venice, Venice, Italy

We loved our short stay at Ca' dei Fuseri! Stefano was prompt in responding to our queries via email. Our room was big and equipped with a cable tv and a fridge! It also came with an exclusive access to a rooftop terrace. Breakfast was filling/ adequate! Value for money. Would definitely stay here again when I come back to Venice. :)

The small B&B was really a great find and I'd highly recommend it. Location is great, only a 3 minute walk from the Rialto Bridge, and maybe 5 minutes from San Marco Square. B&B located in a small side street and therefore offers a bit more seclusion and certainly less noise. The private rooftop terrace that comes included with booking the upstairs double suite is more than worth it, especially for a late night glass of wine with a view over top of Venice. Rooms were clean staff was very helpful

• 15th Aug 2014

Everything was perfect! Stefano is a great host. We had a delicious breakfast. Location is excellent!! Thank you

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

The location is perfect and the B&B is easy to find with the given instruction. The room and bathroom were super clean and they were equiped with a fridge, tv, hairdryer, AC, etc. The breakfast was also good. On the minus side, even though I have confirmed my arrival time to the owner (he's only in the morning in the B&B), he wasn't present. So upon my arrival in the rain I have waited and had to ask the restaurant next door to call the owner to come to the B&B. Anyhow, it is a really nice place

The location is perfect. Breakfast is provided and the staff are friendly. BTW, finding keys to open the door is like treasure hunting and is interesting:)

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts