Cabinas El Pueblo Reviews

Santa Elena Monteverde Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica

It is really nice place to stay, not in the real center, but for that reason really really quite. There is a lot of space to hang out (inside and outside) and a big, clean kitchen. The rooms aren't spacy but comfortable.

The staff is great, very helpfull and friendly. The beds were quite hard though and the room was really small.

Staff was great. Lost my cellphone in the shuttle bus of one of tours and they were able to get on the phone quickly to try and help out and locate it. When we returned from our night tour we had no power in our room. We emailed and within less than 10 minutes they arrived and had the problem fixed. If you are looking for a ton of privacy this might not be he place for you as most of the rooms open to common space and our room had only a screen on the wall space above our door.

• 5th May 2014

I stayed in a hotel, a hostel & a resort during my 8 day stay all over Costa Rica and I would say Cabinas El Pueblo had the best staff hands down. They were friendly, informative and incredibly helpful. The facilities itself are simple, we had a private double room. It was small and very basic, but you're also at a hostel so set expectations accordingly. The bedding had some mysterious stains and the bed/pillows were obviously well-used but otherwise the room was clean. Hot water in showers.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Perfect place! I stayed 3 nights, it was so calm and charming! I will recommand to anyone to stay overthere! Good coffee, clean ( room and kitchen), breakfasts is ok, the manager is great and helpful.

• 15th Apr 2014