Cabinas El Pueblo Reviews

Santa Elena Monteverde Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica

This was my third visit to Monteverde, and my third stay at Cabinas El Pueblo. Excellent, central, location. The owner is one of the friendliest people I have met. They make you breakfast in the mornings and the coffee is excellent! Clean, quiet, tranquil, with great prices! Will stay again on my next visit to that area.

Lovely place to stay - not a party hostel but an excellent low budget place with everything you need. The staff are so truly welcoming you feel very at home - would stay again :)

• 1st Sep 2015

The staff was very attentive and helpful. I have no complaints. Great location and very clean especially for the price we paid. It was a great experience.

• 10th Aug 2015

Everything was great. Although a bit further than other hostels to the center, a stairway brings you directly near it. Our room was near the street so it was noisy at night, that would be the only negative point about our stay! Freddy, the owner, is so kind :just meeting him is a gift!

Staff are extremely friendly. Breakfast was great. Good tour agency on site with comparative prices. Only issue was booked private twin and we were allocated bunk beds!! Bathroom was so small your knees rested on the closed door. There were other rooms that seemed more spacious so maybe we were unfortunate. Overall nice hostel.