Cabinas Vista Al Golfo

Fabulous 715 Total Reviews

• benny_cummo3127
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
28th Aug 2017

Comfy hostel, with lovely staff Could do with more bathrooms but facilities were clean Easy location to get to town

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2017
7.7

The hostel itself was okay, nothing special and nothing to complain about. The kitchen was quite clean but as it was frequently used the dishtowels got wet and dirty very quickly and were not replaced. The staff were friendly, but slightly odd. A few times if I was in the kitchen or relaxing in my room they'd drop by to see what my plans were and if I needed to book anything. Friendly intentions but I'm the kind of person where if I need help I'll ask for it. So I didn't like the drop -in visits

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2017

The staff here are super friendly and helpful, they are so informative and were more than willing to help us book local tours. Security is amazing, they knew us by name and always greeted us at reception so are aware should there be non-residents entering. They also have good CCTV which is reassuring. Kitchen facilities are excellent, great wifi and the bedrooms are big and spacious. The only downfall was a lack of comfy lounge area but other than that it was a great stay!

• Spain, Couple, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

A really good hostel with plenty of kitchen material, the staff were suuuupppeeerrr friendly.

• mandy4press
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

I have no complaints about this hostel. It very clean. Bathrooms were the cleanest I've ever seen in a hostel ! Dorm rooms were clean as well, with big lockers under the bed. Big kitchen with great view. Free breakfast in morning. Th best part of the hostel was the view!!! There are some hammocks and a place to sit with books to read. Staff was great. They helped me book tours last min after my plans changed. Is very close to town. Less then a 10 min walk

• jonathanmunk
  • USA, All Male Group, 25-30
31st Jul 2017

it was a good place to stay

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

Great value for the place, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend this place definitely a great choice.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
5.7

We felt that we were ripped off with a smile. We first wanted to stay there for two nights. However, we decided to stay only one after all. We send an email 2.5 days in advance, which was less than the 3 day policy. However, our cancellation was not confirmed after a day so we decided to call. On the phone they mentioned that they did not see our email but that everything was fine and done. However on arrival we had to pay the full two nights. Thus, be aware of this before booking.

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Excellent customer service and a great location. Would stay there again if I ever went back to Monte Verde.

22nd Jun 2017

This is a delightful place to stay, I highly recommend it. The breakfasts are included and deliciously prepared: pancakes with syrup, eggs, fruit and toast, and always on hand, brewed, rich coffee. A few extras were thrown in, meticulous help negotiating cross-country travel with Eric at the front desk, a beautiful view of the gulf, big, clean towels, friendly guests. My son fell down and his knee started bleeding. Eric administered first-aid, and cheered my son up in the process. Loved it!

×