Calamari Hostel Boutique

Superb 57 Total Reviews
Superb 57 Total Reviews

8th Oct 2016

This place was the first ever hostel I stayed in and I absolutely loved it. I may have had the place to myself. I initially went with a friend but she had to leave early so it was just me and I felt completely safe the entire time. The terrace is gorgeous! The staff was friendly and helpful.

16th Sep 2016

Super ubicación!, muy limpio, instalaciones preciosas y su terraza mega romántica. Me quede fascinada! Ojo llevando muchas maletas, no hay elevador. Me hubiera encantado que sirvieran desayuno.