7.0
Very Good 55 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 55 Total Reviews
Calamari Hostel Boutique Located at Carrera 3 Calle Ricaute No. 31 - 38 Centro Histori, , Cartagena.
Colombia
Cartagena Bolivar Carrera 3 Calle Ricaute No. 31 - 38 Centro Histori
70% 55
10.4220703 -75.5523723
    Rooms available

8th Oct 2016

This place was the first ever hostel I stayed in and I absolutely loved it. I may have had the place to myself. I initially went with a friend but she had to leave early so it was just me and I felt completely safe the entire time. The terrace is gorgeous! The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Italy, Couple, 31-40
16th Aug 2016
5.7

We had a pretty bad experience during the booking. We booked 2 nights, but Calamari wrote there was a mistake and overbooking for one of the nights. We tried to ask the deposit back but got answered we just couldn't have it. We ended up paying way more than the initial price since we lost the deposit of the second night, all for THEIR mistake. Highly disappointed. Never saw the owner, the cleaning ladies were very nice but no breakfast included and overall really bad value for money.