Cambie Hostel - Gastown Reviews

300 Cambie St., Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

This place is nothing special, the bar downstairs being the highligh.

I really enjoyed my stay. The location was great, and the staff very friendly. The pub below was a treat to patron since it had amazing staff, and tasty food for a fair price. Overall a great environment to come back to after a day of adventuring to explore Vancouver.

• 30th Jan 2015

Great stay at Cambie. Thanks especially to Ryan at the front desk, who is truly a gentleman & a scholar, and who works tirelessly to ensure customers' complete satisfaction.

The Cambie Hostel is a very good place to stay in Vancouver. The staff is super nice and helpful. Being connected to the Cambie bar and the bakery, the hostel is well located. It's always fun to go downstairs and have some drinks at the bar as there are a lot of people. Compared to other hostels, the beds are good and you can easily stay there for several nights.

• 17th Jan 2015

I had an amazing stay at the Cambie Gastown. The staff were over the top helpful and went out of their way to assist you or solve minor issues that arose. I will recommend to all my friends heading to Vancouver.

• 7th Jan 2015

Our stay at the Cambie Hostel was very nice and we will be back. We stayed there new years eve and with the hostel connected to the bar we couldn't have asked for much better. The staff was very nice and helpful with any questions we had. The rooms could have been cleaner. Ours had some left over trash on the floors from previous tenants, but we weren't too upset with it. Also, we didn't have any lockers in our room, but the one my friend was in had 4 lockers and the beds were the same price.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »