Cancun Plaza Condo Hotel Reviews

Hotel zone km. 20.5, Cancun, Mexico

This hostel is perfect for your stay in Cancun. It is located in the hotel zone, and right on the beach, which gives you some great views and easy access to the ocean. The pool is very nice, and the room I stayed in was in great condition and well taken care of. There was Wi-Fi in my room (double-bed suite). It was exactly what my friend and I needed for our stay, since we didn't need or want an all-inclusive. The staff and other tenants were very friendly.

Really nice place and great value for money.

I loved the Cancun Plaza Hotel. It was clean, safe and overall gorgeous. We loved the food at the restaurant downstairs and the fabulous view from our balcony. Valdemar was one of the best parts of our stay. He was friendly, reliable and helped us navigate the city. We passed by him everyday and he was always quick with a smile and wondering how we were enjoying our vacation. He was lovely and our experience was overall excellent. I would stay here again!

• 1st Jan 2015

Awesome place to stay and you want to relax! I really loved staying in this hotel.

Best place to stay in Cancun by far! After a long beach walk looking for a spot of lunch and a drink in the sun, we settled for a drink, and went back for lunch! There is a great bar/restaurant by the pool with fantastic staff, amazing cocktails and freshly made juices! If you like hot food the picante sauce is to die for!! ... If you have to stay in Cancun for a few days you have to stay here! .. Oh and the sea views from the apartment are incredible! :-D ...A kettle would've been great though!

• 10th Dec 2014