Cancun Plaza Condo Hotel Reviews

Hotel zone km. 20.5, Cancun, Mexico

This is not a hostel, it is an older hotel/condo that rents out rooms. It is a quiet beachside hotel with a great pool, view, and a good restaurant. Mostly full of local families, not tourists!! We loved our stay here!! The guy who met us to give us our room was very helpful and friendly and the room was clean. This is in the hotel zone of Cancún but not close to anything, luckily it's so easy and cheap to hop on the bus right outside the hotel.

My fiance and I loved our unit (3214). The maid cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, and made the bed each day. The pool is amazing! The beach is nice, and they provide chairs to use under the thatch huts. The biggest downside to the beach is the seagrass. It's not the condo's fault that there is a ton of it, but they do their best to clean it up. I also enjoyed being away from the main strip and bigger hotels. This place is meant to sit back and relax. It's not party central.

The location in the hotel zone was awesome, just a 10 peso bus ride to all the action but at the quieter end so you could still chill. The beachside location and pool were fabulous. Great value for money for the hotel zone. The only downer was that when we arrived someone had left food in the fridge (score) and we decided to buy some food to add to it but when we came back the guy who'd checked us in had obviously come back to empty the fridge.. It was creepy and weird he must have watched us

loved the place. alvarez was great!

• 26th May 2015

I would definitely recommend this place and go back but something more like glasses, plates, utensils would be nice, also more towels, like hand towels. The location and view were amazing. The restuarant was decent. Overall it was good.

• 25th May 2015

This hostel is perfect for your stay in Cancun. It is located in the hotel zone, and right on the beach, which gives you some great views and easy access to the ocean. The pool is very nice, and the room I stayed in was in great condition and well taken care of. There was Wi-Fi in my room (double-bed suite). It was exactly what my friend and I needed for our stay, since we didn't need or want an all-inclusive. The staff and other tenants were very friendly.