Cancun Plaza Condo Hotel Reviews

Hotel zone km. 20.5, Cancun, Mexico

I'm going to be honest, do not stay here, especially if you have watched the movie taken. Cheers for the fake wifi

• 4th Sep 2013

Great location - and that's where the good news ends. Facilities listed which were not available and which prompted my choice were: wifi in room (I could not get wifi access anywhere in the condo complex with the username and password given to me by the guy who appeared, took me to my room, took my money and left - there was no reception attached to the condo I had rented via hostelworld ) - luggage storage was not available and I needed this facility. Be wary of booking this place.