Cancun Plaza Condo Hotel Reviews

Hotel zone km. 20.5, Cancun, Mexico

loved the place. alvarez was great!

• 26th May 2015

I would definitely recommend this place and go back but something more like glasses, plates, utensils would be nice, also more towels, like hand towels. The location and view were amazing. The restuarant was decent. Overall it was good.

• 25th May 2015

This hostel is perfect for your stay in Cancun. It is located in the hotel zone, and right on the beach, which gives you some great views and easy access to the ocean. The pool is very nice, and the room I stayed in was in great condition and well taken care of. There was Wi-Fi in my room (double-bed suite). It was exactly what my friend and I needed for our stay, since we didn't need or want an all-inclusive. The staff and other tenants were very friendly.

Really nice place and great value for money.