Cancun Plaza Condo Hotel

• goingto
  • Belize, Couple, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
8.0

The location great since it was right on the beach. It's a 15min drive from the main area with all the clubs and restaurants. The bed was really comfortable and the shower was great. We also had a great view of the ocean, pool and lagoon!

30th Mar 2017

Very friendly staff and security. Excellent value for money!! Downsides: -location a little far away from all the action -my room has a very significantly noisy draft. Kept us awake at times...

18th Mar 2017

Excelent place to stay. Is a little bit far from the main strip in Cancun, but there is bus routs 24hrs a day. So not a problem. The room was big and specious and also the restroom.. the swimming pool awesome. Highly recommended!!

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017
7.7

Good value for money here especially when compared to other hotels along the strip. Come here if you want a nice chilled out vibe, mixture of ages but not the most social as guests kept to their groups for the most part. Nice pool and rooftop pool which seemed underutilized. Backs onto the beach as well. Staff are very friendly and helpful, restaurant is pretty slow though so be prepared to eat out. About 20 min bus ride from the club zone for 10 pesos and about the same taxi ride to the airport

10th Feb 2017

This place was great to get away. I went to Cancun for a concert and really nothing else. So because this location was out of the downtown area it was nice to have some quiet and relaxation time. The room I got had an amazing view and was a great value. The room itself wasn't fancy and the towels weren't fluffy but with the ocean view I had and the price I paid, I didn't care.

5th Feb 2017

Great value for the money! Large, spacious rooms with an amazing view of the ocean. Secluded, uncrowded beach. Great pool. Short bus ride to downtown and/or the hotel zone. I loved this place!

28th Jan 2017
2.9

I didn't like the attitude they had here. They are not patient and make you pay them upfront for everything with a bad attitude. I felt that they charged me extra just because I was a foreigner. I also bought a tour with the tour agency at the hotel and due to bad weather my tour was cancelled. They did not refund my 100 dollars back and no reciept was given. I felt robbbed and with everyone's bad attitude I do not recommend this place. Don't stay here.

27th Dec 2016

Great stay! Great location and staff was very friendly and accomodating. The only thing missing was ambiance the next door hotel was more of a vibe. Other than that all was great! Good bang for buck

17th Dec 2016

This was a really nice family friendly atmosphere, bar closes at 10, however, so be prepared to BYOB. The infinity pool was really nice and was located on a quiet section of the beach. For 10.5 pesos, .50 cents American, you can ride the R1 bus to the ADO bus station and all places on the strip you wish to be. I really enjoyed our time there and would go back again. The buildings and rooms are well worn, but for the price in this location well worth it.

• sclarke245721
  • England, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

Booked this for 1 night as I needed to be back at the airport early the next day. My room had a sea view which I was not expecting! Nice pool and the restaurant was more reasonable than I expected, and the food was good. Staff were helpful, they booked a taxi for me for the next morning.