Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza Shinsaibashi Reviews

2-12-22,Nishihinsaibashi,Chuouku,Osakashi, Osaka, Japan

I really enjoyed this experience in a capsule hotel. Everything was included for a cheap price !

• 24th Mar 2015

I loved this place because it felt very Japanese. It has a lot of character with the facilities downstairs that have nicotine stained walls and the communal rooms downstairs . There are a lot of areas to sit down and a room full of manga. The bathing area is great! The uniform is amazing and I brought one as a souvenir. I would definitely stay here again as it was the best capsule place that I stayed out of the two, even through the other one seemed more modern. I like the old school feel.

I enjoyed the experience and thought the other people staying there were nice. I loved the location...so hip and walkable. My main complaint is the smokey aroma, even though no smoking is allowed in the capsule room. The overall smoky smell of the place bothered my allergies.

• 15th Mar 2015

A little difficult to find, look for the inflatable sign that reads ; Capsule. Women's floor has everything you need! Such as a make up room with hair dryer, cotton wool mirrors etc. In your locker are some Japanese style pajamas and a bunch of towels, a fresh sponge. Also in the bathroom are more lockers, toothbrushes, razors, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash etc. The sauna and hottub is small but clean. Female and mixed common living areas. Good location between 3 subway stations.

1 2 Next » last »