Caroline Lodging Family House Reviews

Urb. Avitentel Mz., Huaraz, Peru

Very nice place, staff is really nice and willing to help! Only about 7 minute walk from Plaza de Arma. It would be nice to have lockers for valuables.

As someone already pointed out, the daughter Caroline is the nicest. She and her husband Rex are very helpful. The rest of the staff wasn't so nice. At our departure they were not willing wait ten minutes before we finished packing to drop us of at the bus station although they knew that getting taxi is almost impossible and therefore you have to walk up the steps with the backpacks in order to find one.Fortunately after I told Caroline, she was able to catch one just passing.Thank you again :-)

A basic hostel but very cheap, great value for the money! Good breakfast included

All in all,it is a nice hostel,all staff speaks in English which was an added bonus for us. However we didn't feel that they paid too much attention to us.The daughter was the nicest :) The water went cold after 10mins shower.

I have a very comfortable stay here. The staffs are all friendly and willing to help. I'll definetely stay there again if I went to Huaraz next time.

It was a good Lodge with great breakfast. The shower didnt always work. It was great that we got picked up from the busstation, the owner was very friendly the first day. The second day he was extremely rude and even shouted at a lot of people. Because of that I will probably not return.

I was totally pleased and content with caroline's hostel. It has something of a family atmosphere. The staff is very helpful and they don't want to trick you. Booking tours with them is uncomplicated and they give you the best deals. And the rates of the rooms are unbeatable. Go there - you won't regret It! Anita (Austria)

View all Huaraz Bed and Breakfasts