Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Really cool place, staff are so friendly and welcoming and take you out every night. Good location. Only down side was it is on the fourth level of the building but theres an elevator (which is kinda slow).

This hostel feels like home the minute you walk through the door. The staff are friendly and accommodating and the events that are put on every night are always a good time! I will recommend this place to everyone i know coming through Budapest! VITAEEE!

Carpe Noctem Vitae is the best hostel we've stayed in, with a perfect balance of being able to chill out and sleep or go see the sights during the day and then get involved in the great Budapest night life with the other party hostels. The staff were fantastic and helped us out with anything we needed with particular props to Wedge, Cyclops, Cosmo, Kendal, Leah, Rosie and not-so-Aussie Dave, but everyone was so friendly and a great place to meet new people. Definitely recommend this hostel.

• 14th Dec 2013

The people were great, everyone was friendly and happy to answer any questions we had. It was a great balance between going out and having a good time and chilling out during the day. Really well situated for getting to any of the touristy things, and close to lots of bars for nighttime.

• 14th Dec 2013

Up there as one of the the best hostels I've stayed at so far. Amazing people, great for solo travelers and party fiends. Great place to meet people, plus more from the other hostels when you go out. Will definitely be back and will definitely spread the word to others traveling to Hungary. The crew there will show you everything there is to do, and some great places to eat and have a drink (of course). Two thumbs up to the Vitae crew (and of course Leah, who check me in). Recommended!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in, staff were just amazing. It was like a home away from home and I cant wait to return. You guys all rock! Keep up the great work :)

• 12th Dec 2013

Fantastic place if you want to meet people, it is incredibly easy even if you aren't that social usually. If that's not what you're looking for then you probably won't get much out of Carpe to be honest

Best hostel i've ever seen at Europe.

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

Good group of people and a party every night. Certainly never a dull moment at this hostel. The best part was the family fell to.it. Highly recommended

This amazing hostel has it all! Family vibe and friendly people, clean and well looked after facilities. Comfortable beds and secure lockers for everyone. Something to do all the time you will have no shortage of activities night or day. Super friendly staff that make you feel welcome from the second you walk in the door. This hostel is an all round amazing place and I will never forget it. Staying will be the best decision you ever make!

Out of the ten Hostels in Europe I have visited on this trip this is by far my favourite. Everyone is so friendly, as soon as I walked through the door I felt like I was part of an incredibly fun family (which is awesome as a solo traveler). The bed was comfy, facilities were great, nighty family dinners were amazing, and every single staff member was fabulous (no exceptions)!!! At this hostel you can party or you can chill or do both, I definitely recommend it.

• 8th Dec 2013

This place is built for fun and it does this without going over the top (fine line I know). They have awesome staff who give you a wicked introduction to the city. The parties roll every night which provide a great platform to get to know other guests, including the staff as they go out most nights with everyone. Place was always clean. Stay here if you want to party every night without losing your soul like what may happen if you stay at retox.

By far the best hostel I have stayed at yet! Awesome atmosphere with organised events every night and I had a fantastic time at each one. The staff are super helpful and friendly and there is a great kitchen :) It is relatively easy to get to from the main station but you have to keep your eyes peeled when finding it on the street. Look for the hair dressers! I would definitely stay here again and am tempted to go back.

Awesome hostel, already extended twice. Would recommend to all. Great staff, comfy beds, great mates made. Always felt like one big family. x

Realised that there was a general trend if poeple either extending their stays or coming back here. I thought I wasn't going to be one of those people, and yet there I was, extending. Best hostel I've been to. Incredible!!

• 3rd Dec 2013

Amazing family away from home, great facilities, great atmosphere, and best staff I've experienced in a hostel. Shout out to all the amazing bitches Seth, Jocks and Rosie also to Kendall, Alex and last but not least Aussie David Smith.

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Good location with easy transport links (lift is horrendous mind). Staff are friendly and helpful and well up for a good night on it. Nights out are a tad pricey but get what ya pay for...highly recommended

Loved it! I left and came back two days later, best hostel in the whole time I was in Europe. Love the staff! Leah rocks my world

• 29th Nov 2013

You will extend your stay here! It happens to everyone. You will come back a second time, Vitae has you now...Great location, on the tram line, next to great thrift shops if your a poor cold traveler. Large friendly common area where everyone meets up each night, you will not be alone. Staff are great, always down for a chat and can recommend all the good places to go/do/eat. I have now eaten my way through Budapest, but they also have a very well equipped Kitchen if that's more your style.

Great place, everyone here is amazing. Came for 3 days, and ended up staying 16 days because I didn't want to leave. Very homely with a fun atmosphere. Lots of fun stuff to do every night, also nice to take a night off and chill at the hostel. Also Seth Rogen didn't eat my food. I will defiantly visit this hostel again.