Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

To the all the staff's at Carpe, you guys have been the best group of people I have ever met! I knew it was going to be wild when Millhouse opened the door half-naked to let me in to check in. At Carpe I felt like I was back home with my family as everyone made the effort to get to know you on a personal level. On my last night out it hit me how hard I enjoyed and will miss the team at Carpe. I completely broke down in tears when I realised I had to check out the next day. NO JOKE I WAS CRYING!!

Staying at Vitae has been an experience i will never forget. The staff have created a welcoming community atmosphere carried throughout, which most hostels strive to achieve. Big thanks to Fabels and Clover for all the advice to make the most out of Budapest. Cheers to Milhouse and Dylan for always picking up the party vibe. I will continue to recommend this gem of a hostel to all those visiting (then extending) Budapest.

This hostel is amazing. The best place to meet people and have a good time. Friendly staff and friendly atmosphere. Shame about Milhouse though. Staying here whilst scouting for my alcoholympics team I managed to find the now current champion team Globo Gym Cobra's - Gash and Simon, Absolute boys! Made my trip! Will definitely recommend and come back in future!

This hostel is one big family. If you're a solo traveller they make you feel welcomed in their judgement free environment. Showers could be a little cleaner but I'll take a friendly, helpful and happy staff over that any day! Thanks for everything!

• 3rd Nov 2015

This hostel has an incredible atmosphere, you'll make lifelong friends almost immediately. You have to stay here if you're in Budapest.

Pretty awesome hostel! Great people, but it is one of the most hectic party hostels I've stayed at. Most people get pretty destroyed daily. But it's fun. But if in Budapest don't only spend your time drinking, there's so much to do and see while sober (I guess you could do it drunk too).

Best hostel in the world. Yes I've stayed at every single one ever PERIOD! Hickey has the best recommendations, Gash has the best balls, meatballs that is. Mill house is the best space cadet I've ever met, remember that time we sent that guy to Mars that was awesome. Phoenix cooks amazing rice and last but not least, Fables is the greatest behind the scenes party starter of our generation. Love you guys. Capsicum out!

This is my second time back here and I simply can't fault this place. Kitchens and bathrooms are cleaned very reguarly. But the best thing about the place is the staff, they make the place and show everyone how to have a good time. Love ya all. See you soon xo. Thanks for the best cuddles aussie Dave

• 2nd Nov 2015

It's a must to stay here while in Budapest. Every night is something new to do! Good location, such a good atmosphere and the best staff you'll meet! So much fun and easy to feel like you are at home! If you are ready to party this is the place to be!

This hostel is off the show!! By far the best place we have stayed at in Europe so far. We met so many amazing people here and had an incredible time! Best two weeks ever! Not to mention Fables is a mad dog legend and makes a mean cup of tea. Thanks to all the amazing staff who make this place what it is! 100%%%%

This place is amazing, i found myself extending every day. Love the atmosphere the staff create. As a solo traveler it was great to walk in somewhere and feel at home right away. Love ya all. Especially fables. Has a smile that could melt your heart

If your looking for EPIC here is the place to find it. Every night and day can be filled with iether relaxation or a party of a lifetime, Its up to you, thats what Vitae lifes about. staff is super friendly and always helpful, this is the only place to stay in Budapest. Shout out to the turtles in the tank just chillen. and Fables for being a legend.

Miley loves a cuddle and Gash is a bit of a legend, Milhouse is a bit of a nutter :p This place is so awesome to stay at, amazing atmosphere, lots of happiness and friendliness everywhere

Vitae is the best hostel I've stayed at hands down. Amazing staff who make you feel so welcome from the get go, brilliant atmosphere, clean bathrooms and kitchen, perfect location right near Oktogon, and activities on every night so you never have a dull moment. Would stay again in a heartbeat. Shoutout to the amazing crew running the hostel including Ghillie, Slips, Santi and Milhouse. You guys are the bomb

I'm warning you now, once you stay at Vitae you will never want to leave! The nightly events run by the staff are all absolutely incredible, from boat parties to karaoke nights, you get the best mix! And if you don't fancy a night out there's always a bean bagged filled projector room! The staff here make the hostel, they are the friendliest and most helpful bunch of people ever! The hostel itself is always being cleaned and checked, even through the night! Shoutout to Miley for being the best!

Amaaaaaaazzin' atmosphere and staff, so many solid and likeminded people in one place, Fables was top notch and everyone always goes above and beyond. Good one m8s

I don't know how to describe my stay here at Vitae other than it was the best ever. I have never had so much fun and met so many amazing people before in my life. The hostel staff make you feel so at home from the moment you step in the door. Stay here if you want an experience of a lifetime! Shout out to Smiley Miley for being great at making beds!

Sick place. Fables is the babe.

• 30th Oct 2015

If your looking for a place in Budapest and like having fun.. You must go here !! Such an awesome family environment we will see you again for sure.

This is a wonderful hostel full of love and happy times. You will want to stay longer than you think! Every night is action packed, and the days have an abundance of things you can do. The staff are all super friendly and helpful, especially Miley because he's the best. Make sure you stay here on your travels! I'll be back :)