Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Check in was awesome, you feel like you're wanted there rather than being there only to make a business work. The staff are the most welcoming Ive ever experienced

Had such an awesome time here! Great party atmosphere and easy to meet lots of cool travelers. The staff does a great job making sure everyone is involved and having a good time. Cyclops and Cosmo were great. Be sure to stay here when you come to Budapest!

Definitely one of my favourite hostels in the world. From the minute we checked in Cosmo made us feel right at home and gave us some really helpful tips on what to see, do and eat in Budapest. The place is kept nice and clean and the whole Vitae crew are super friendly and helpful. The organised activities make it easy to meet fellow travellers and ensure everyone has a great time. Thanks so much, guys. We hope to come back one day.

• 18th May 2014

This is such an awesome and fun hostel to stay at. Attracts a really cool mix of people (guests and staff). Perfect combination of party but also quiet enough at night to sleep without a problem. Definitely recommend it!

• 17th May 2014

Fun place to stay at. Great to meet young travellers and have some fun. They have crazy events and parties every night.

STAY AT VITAE! I have now been travelling for a month with 2 other friends and we have stayed in many hostels, but none as great as carpe Noctum Vitae. Vitae, perfectly balances partying with relaxing, every night there are things going on where the guests and staff members all go out together, and there is a family dinner before going out every day as well. The staff are super cool, young, energetic and interesting peoiple who take a genuine interest in getting to know you. Feels like family.

• All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel has an incredible atmosphere and is by far the best hostel I have stayed at. It has excellent facilities, with reliable wifi and clean bathrooms, but what really make this hostel so great is the staff. The staff here are phenomenal and make every guest feel like a member of the family. I will 100% be returning to this godsend of a place as soon as I can.

Awesome! I had a great time at Vitae. The vibe, atmosphere and staff were brilliant. Everyone is included in their world, the staff make all feel welcome. During the day I was able to explore the city with the guidance of the staff from their welcome meeting upon my arrival, and in the evening I spent it hanging out with fellow travels and staff at Vitae. A stay here will not be forgotten - in a good way!

• 16th May 2014

This is the place to stay if you are of college age and love drinking and hanging out with other travelers, if not you might feel like the odd man out. It is a party hostel after all and lives up to that name with bar crawls and outings every night. The party shifts to bars and other locations so the entire hostel is pretty quiet after 9 pm every night if you want to sleep or do something low key. The staff were very helpful with anything I needed or ideas and advice for day activities.

• 16th May 2014

Really cool hostel! Staff are a bunch of great guys and know how to get your settled in the second you walk through the door, as well as being some of the funniest people I've met travelling. Location couldn't be any better, everything is walking distance. Awesome sociable atmosphere, really safe (you have keys strapped to you like a watch, so your stupid drunk self doesn't lose it). Place is really clean too, and you can keep yourself clean in a warm disco shower. Great hostel 10/10

Best fun ever!!!

Perfect place to stay at when traveling solo. The staff is very welcoming to create an inclusive and "family" environment for everyone that stays there. With knowledgeable staff informing you of things to do during the day along with activities planned each night its the best place to meet people.

• 15th May 2014

It is a wonderful hostel with a staff that really makes it stand out: main events at the hostel include drinking, talking, and drinking, however, they create very safe and group oriented atmosphere that makes lone travelers feel like they always have an in. One big plus is that everyone leaves the hostel by 22:30/23:00, which makes it possible to get a good night's sleep without having to yell at people. n.b. Jacs is an awesome staff member who goes far out of their way to accommodate everyone!!

The HOSTS and GUIDES WERE AWESOME. Incredibly fun time in an incredible party town. The Pub Crawls were insane and the alcoholympics. Couldn't have asked for a better 3 nights in PEST! KUDOS TO CYCLOPS AND the GANG for making our stay fun as hell. - Out for a Rip Bud

Great Hostel if you want to party

• 14th May 2014
  • Sweden

We were 4 Icelanders traveling through Europe. When we came to the hostel our minds were totally blown, it was like summer camp for adults! The staff was very welcoming, friendly and helped you to get your party on. What we liked the most about this hostel was the atmosphere, everyone that stayed there seemed to be interesting to know you and party with you. We had the best of times with the alcoholympics, beer biking, pub crawls, sparty etc. Lots of love from Team Iceland! Highly recommended!

• 13th May 2014
  • Iceland

I LOVE CARPE NOCTEM VITAE! I booked 6 nights and ended up staying 8 because I couldn't bear to leave the exciting activities Vitae and the city had to offer me! I never had so much to drink in one week than I did there and it's thanks to the staff who encouraged me to bring out my wild side everyday! Shout out to CYCLOPS for the best hugs and making the beer bike happen, MATT for getting stuck in the garage, and COSMO for cooking a sick brekkie. I'm definitely going back and everyone shoud, too!

Exceeded my expectations. The staff, guests and environment are so inviting. I really felt comfortable, safe and welcome my entire stay. I will definitely be back and recommend Vitae to anyone looking for a home away from home/a great time!

This is a party hostel. Lots of activities to get the people together. Ideal for solo travellers. Staff very very friendly and dedicated to the passangers. They help a lot and also join the activities during the night. The hostel is really well located, close to everything at walking distance. Bathrooms were barely ok, mattress need to be changed, few plugs in the room and the wifi was coming and going. This are probably the weak points. But overall is a very good hostel, with focus in party.

If you come to Budapest and don't stay at Vitae, you are making the BIGGEST mistake of your life! It is a wonderland of happiness. Shout out to my sexy staff babes (LOVE Y'ALL) - they make this place home for all of us! (especially when you get kisses from Aussie Dave) Biggest nights, and bigger hangovers with awesome company - life doesn't get better. There's a reason i've been back here 5 times this year!! Vitae is a family and a home. STAY HERE and then most likely never leave. LOVE VITAE!