Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

1991 Total Reviews

WANNA GET DRUNK AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH OTHER TOURIST ? This Hostel is just perfect ! The location is great and the staff is awesome. Everynight they organize the best party in Budapest ! such as PARTY BOAT, OPEN MIC, KARAOKE, PUB CRAWL, ALCOHOLYMPIC, SPA PARTY !... They also have air-con in the room which is great in the sommer its getting very hot in Pest ! They have some cool common rooms and nice kitchens, you will met tousand of people over there. Just book it !

We had the best stay at this hostel! The hostel has a high standard compared to other places we stayed in Europe, the rooms are big and has the most comfy beds. We even had our own bathroom. But the best thing is the atmosphere! The staff is really welcoming and made everyone feel included, we especially liked the super hot red-haired girl

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Norway

It's a difficult place to find. On the main strip but located on the top floor of a Brothel-looking apartment building. Sketchy and ghetto entrance in but once you're up there you'll understand it's just a place for college kids to hangout, drink, and smoke. We stayed in a private and it was really spacious, had a washer and dryer, and a balcony. The bathrooms and shower were really clean too. There was even a kitchen and stove top! It can be a little disorganized but a fun place nonetheless

Really sweet hostel, made Budapest one of my favourite city's. Everyone that work there wants you to have the best time so it's impossible to not. Met so many cool kids when I stayed here as well. I've been telling people to stay here.

I will be staying here again when I revisit Budapest. Absolutely amazing staff and great atmosphere in the hostel. If you want to be able to party and still get a quiet nights sleep, this is the place for you. Big thanks to Big Willy Smooth a.k.a Cyclopse a.k.a Narley Marley a.k.a The Rasta Masta a.k.a Thunder 12".

This is a great hostel! The staff are very helpful and organize events for every night, as well as offer many great suggestions for places to eat and see. Stayed in the newer part of the hostel and it was very nice. I would definitely stay at this hostel the next time I am in Budapest. Would also recommend to friends.

After two months of travelling coming back to Vitae is like coming home (and not just because it's full of other Australians). The hostel is incredibly well run and very clean. The popularity of the hostel itself if really a testament to the staff. They provide so much helpful information about things to do Budapest during the day and make you feel incredibly welcome. Beyond that Vitae is like a big family and you will never regret your stay there!

The best party hostel ever!! You just don't want to leave!! The staff are simply amazing! Big shout out to Seth, Cyclops and Cosmo! The atmosphere is excellent and very laid back, extremely easy to meet other travellers! Location is amazing, close to all the ruin bars and baths! Like it says, it's a party hostel so don't expect much sleep or shinning tiles but expect heaps of fun!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at worldwide. Everything about the place is great. I extended my travel plans more than once because I didn't want to leave. I cannot recommend vitae any more highly and will definitely be coming back.

LOVED IT ALL. The staff were amazing- they were extremely kind, helpful and funny. I arrived super late for check in and they were extremely accommodating. Cosmo also squeezed me in for two extra days which I couldn't do online! We had a great time each night between karaoke, pub crawl, and boat night. Theres a sense of community with staff and others. The location was easy to get to from the train stations and right on one of the main roads. There's a super market or two minutes away as well.

Great atmosphere, the entire hostel is amazing. It's a bit less clean and comfy than other hostels I've been to but it's a budapest party hostel and you can't expect much in that department. I did have a few nights of very restful sleep though

Vitae is the best place to stay without a doubt, friendly staff, awesome organised events and absolutely savage boozing every night. I'm heading back in September for sure.

• 30th Jun 2014

The staff are just great. Super friendly and fun, but not overbearing, in your face or annoying. It's a great place to go if you want to hang out and go out with other travelers, but also if you want to take a night off it's no problem.

Amazing hostel. Arrived solo, and my first ever time in a hostel, so naturally I was a bit nervous. I shouldn't have been; I was never alone for longer than 5 minutes! The people I met were really chilled out and always up for a laugh, and the staff were accommodating but also the life and soul of the parties Nights out are organised everyday, and are cheap and good fun too. Would stay here again.

Best hostel - don't even think about booking anywhere else! They organise the best nights out every night of the week and during the day it was so good to hang out on the terrace in the sun. Great place to meet new people. It's a party hostel but with all the comforts you want - clean rooms, great kitchen, nice common areas etc. I didn't want to leave!!

great hotel for meeting people! lots of things happening on the evenings good lockers and nice rooms. huge kitchen areas. good location trams right outside the hostel. staff were friendly and helpful showed me stuff on the maps and recommended places to go. free towels as well.

What a great hostel! The staff here is amazing. I was planning on staying for 5 days, and just kept extending, and extending my stay. They had something fun planned for every night of the week, so don't go if you would like to stay sober. They managed to find a great balance between crazy fun, yet still keeping it safe and clean, which is rare. I would stay here forever if real life didn't exist!

It would be a sure option for you if you like, either to party or to chill out (common area is far away from dorms) The staff hangs out with you, wich is awesme and adds tons of atmosphere.

Brilliant Hostel, made you feel at home straight away and lots of great people.

• 25th Jun 2014

Totally amazing place, the most fun hostel ever in solar system