Casa Bellavista Hostel Reviews

Carrera 2 # 12B - 31, Bogota, Colombia

The place is in the most crowded tourist-alley of Candelaria so it can be noisy when you have a room on the street-side. Staff is extremely friendly and helpfull (in Spanish). The bed in the private room made a lot of noise but the owner promised to fix it. Defenitely wort a stay.

The staff is better than excellent. They are so caring, you really feel home. Will definitely stay there again!

This is by far the my favorite hostel in South America. Architecture of the hostel was interesting, staffs were very nice and it was clean and comfortable. Thank you!

Great family hosting hostel who clearly don't need any lessons in customer service. Was welcomed by a massive smile at midnight and would highly recommend!!! Cleanliness is their top priority as all they seem to do is clean. The morning breakfast was an added bonus and will be back if ever in Bogota.

We arrived around 2300 and spent 15 minutes knocking on the front door that remained closed. Had to find another alternative. Not very pleasant after a 16 hour flight. I have never experienced a hostel being closed at this hour. They still have the deposit. A homeless guy finally pointed out some other place to go.

The staff was wonderful! They helped us book our bus for our next trip and were very friendly. The hostel is clean and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast was good and coffee is available all day. We may be back in Bogota for one night at the end of our trip and we will definitely try to stay there again.

Great place and kind people! The location is pretty perfect as well as it is near many hot spots of Bogota

A Very great, small, cosy, family owned hostel located in the La Candelaria area. The personnel was very friendly and helped us with any questions we had.

Very nice location. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Only two showers in the place so if its busy youmay have to wait a while.

Casa Bellavista is owned by a Colombian family that make you feel as you were at your home. Very cozy, very centred in the area full of turistic spots and also good bars and restaurant, very friendly place where is easy to meet other travelers. Would definitely stay again!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Super friendly staff (and beautiful dog), really nice house, they clean rooms and change the sheets every day so you don't need a sleeping bag. The water was hot, breakfast delicious, super convenient location for museums, tours and tons of great restaurants and cafes.

All round fantastic!!!!!

Seriously one of the best hostels I've stayed at in a while. Its a family run hostel and as soon as you arrive you really feel like you are walking into a home. The hostel is nice, very clean, in a great location with great wifi and a great free breakfast. The mother, father and daughter are all willing to help you with anything you need. They also call cabs for you when you need one. Also a great place to meet lots of people.

This is in a great location and the staff is absolutely wonderful. The blankets are a little scratchy and there is only one shower if you are not in the 10 bed, but otherwise rally great. The wifi would go in and out and you can hear everything in the entire place. Don't stay here if you like to sleep in late. The breakfast was DELICIOUS!

Nice and cosy hostel with great staff and good breakfast. The room on general and also the shower was a bit cold.

This is one of the homiest hostels I've ever stayed at. The family run staff is so pleasant and kind, and the hostel is so clean and comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here and the breakfast was excellent. Really, very clean and comfortable hostel with excellent staff. Highly recommend.

The best hostel in Bogota! I stayed for two weeks and I loved it. The family is super nice and considerate and I felt right at home the entire time I was there. Breakfast was pretty decent every morning, and they are helpful with any questions about the city or surrounding area. I even got a load of laundry done for about $4. I would totally recommend this place. Definitely worth the money.

• 6th Jun 2015

Thanks for a wonderfully stay where I really felt safe and welcome. I will be back soon Andreas

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

Feels like you are staying with a colombian family. Its actually a family running this place and they are very nice and friendly. The location is perfect. You'll find most sites nearby. Organized and clean place. Certainly recommended.

This hostel was fantastic. Our flight was delayed, so we didn't arrive until 4am, but the man was still very welcoming and quickly showed us to our beds so we could get to sleep. Very nice family. They made a nice breakfast for us in the morning, and they had a lot of different activities to set up if desired.

• 27th May 2015