Casa Bellavista Hostel Reviews

Carrera 2 # 12B - 31, Bogota, Colombia

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in. Everything is great here, breakfast, facilities, location and staff are all spot on. Couldn't possibly think what else this hostel needs. The family who run the hostel are amazing :)

Bellavista is located within walking distance to Carrera Septima, The Gold Museum, and a number of other attractions. Rooms were kept mostly clean and the showers have hot water available at all hours. WiFi was a little spotty at times but I was never prevented from getting work done or making bookings. Location is a sketchy after dark and I would not recommend walking with valuables late at night. Staff are AMAZING and always cheerful and willing to help. I will come here again!

Lovely and very helpful staff- such a good hostel we couldn't book an extra night as was full but they relocated us to another good hostel very close by, all very hassle free! Breaky is good.

Great location with friendly and helpful staff. The rooms and common areas are well-kept and they serve a great breakfast in the morning. Would definitely recommend.

We loved our stay at Casa Bellavista! The family that run it are just so sweet, the daughter knows the most English but the parents try their hardest to explain your question. The hostel is super clean, they polish the floors everyday. Internet is strong. Breakfast is delicious. Location is fantastic. We stayed in both the ten person dorm and the private room (which by the way is amazing and is a 2 floor apartment in the hostel). Can't find a fault, fantastic hostel!

• 16th Aug 2015

Great location in the center of the city with many things to do and see surrounding it. Super comfortable beds, along with a really nice breakfast of fresh fruits pastries and fresh coffee. Cool vibe and the owner is very nice and helpful (offered to call taxis and book metro tickets, etc.). The only things were the bathrooms weren't so nice. Also not so easy for cab drivers to find. Overall a good experience.

Great location, right in the middle of everything. The staff was super friendly and helpful also, best shower I've taken in years!

Wi-Fi was extremely slow and barely functioning. Good hostel with a good breakfast included.

We had a lovely stay. At Casa Bellavista. We felt really at home and comfortable. Great location, comfy beds, delicious breakfast and the friendliest dog in the world! Thank you so much for all your help in Bogota, I will recommend you to all of my friends!! Ruth

This place was amazing. I arrived at the hostel. I didn't know how much the taxi driver would charge me and he said that I would be 35,000 pesos from the airport to the hostel. The owner of the hostel refused for me to pay or else he would call the police on the taxi driver. Good tip to know from the airport/bus terminal to the hostel, it should be 20,000 pesos no more than that. The family was great! The atmosphere was amazing, they served breakfast in the morning and would recommend this place

• 6th Aug 2015

I had a fantastic time here. The family who runs it is wonderfully friendly,attentive and Gerardo is a great resource for backpackers. The breakfast is social and a great place to meet people (especially as solo traveler). There is a common area upstairs with couches + indoor hammock, and is perfect for relaxing after exploring all day. The dorms are clean and a great value. It's located in a very safe part of town, surrounded by many bars that cater to the university population. Want to return!

Very friendly atmosphere, nice small hostel. Thanks

The place is in the most crowded tourist-alley of Candelaria so it can be noisy when you have a room on the street-side. Staff is extremely friendly and helpfull (in Spanish). The bed in the private room made a lot of noise but the owner promised to fix it. Defenitely wort a stay.

The staff is better than excellent. They are so caring, you really feel home. Will definitely stay there again!

This is by far the my favorite hostel in South America. Architecture of the hostel was interesting, staffs were very nice and it was clean and comfortable. Thank you!

Great family hosting hostel who clearly don't need any lessons in customer service. Was welcomed by a massive smile at midnight and would highly recommend!!! Cleanliness is their top priority as all they seem to do is clean. The morning breakfast was an added bonus and will be back if ever in Bogota.

The staff was wonderful! They helped us book our bus for our next trip and were very friendly. The hostel is clean and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast was good and coffee is available all day. We may be back in Bogota for one night at the end of our trip and we will definitely try to stay there again.

Great place and kind people! The location is pretty perfect as well as it is near many hot spots of Bogota

A Very great, small, cosy, family owned hostel located in the La Candelaria area. The personnel was very friendly and helped us with any questions we had.

Very nice location. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Only two showers in the place so if its busy youmay have to wait a while.

« first « Prev 1 2 3