Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Superb 1989 Total Reviews
Superb 1989 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Female, 41+
12th Aug 2017

my stay at Casa Garcia was fantastic. The hostel has a very welcoming atmosphere. I loved the garden area. It was spotless with very helpful staff. Great vanilla latte which was free!!!!!! The hostel is very central with easy access to the metro. Our room was very clean and the beds were so comfy. I would definitely recommend Casa Garcia to family and friends

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017
7.4

Great hostel with good clean facilities. It felt like a boutique hotel. Only shortfall would be hostel staff not having good local food recommendations, which I think is important

• luukkola
  • Finland, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

If they have rooms available, don't think twice! Super friendly staff and very relaxed atmosphere. Rooms were clean, cozy and they changed towels every day. Air-conditioning worked well. Location next to metro and bus stops. Definitely will come again!

• USA, Female, 41+
28th Jul 2017

We loved this place. It was welcoming and inviting with many amenities that a typical hostel does not offer. The staff was wonderful. We had a family of 6 staying in a private dorm-style room with it's own bath. The bath was updated. Our only complaint would be the water for the showers. The water pressure became a trickle after the first 1 or 2 people and the hot water was completely gone.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
25th Jul 2017

Very nice stay, great location, right on the Metro. Quirky layout and design but charming. Staff were excellent. Food in the bar / restaurant was very good. Our only problem was the heat in our room, even with the conditioner on all the time the room was sweltering at night time which made sleeping very difficult and for some reason the min temp you can set the air conditioner is 18degrees which is not low enough. otherwise it was a lovely stay and I would return. We were a family of 6.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

Lovely clean, spacious hostel. Good location for seeing sights and shops and nearby restaurants. Would recommend if looking for more lively hostel or a good night out to stay closer to the port since this area was quite laid back. Night buses run all through the night though so not too hard to get back from beach clubs.

22nd Jul 2017

My parents and I stayed here for a long weekend. We loved Casa Gracia! I stayed here last year also and really enjoyed it. The staff are helpful, the facilities are awesome, and the location is convenient to the subway and from there you can get to all the tourist areas. The food is fantastic too! I had a problem with my room being WAY too hot the first night, and they moved me to a different room where the A/C worked, so the rest of my stay I slept well. I'd stay here again for sure!

20th Jul 2017

Probably the nicest hostel I'll ever stay in. It felt more like a boutique hotel than a hostel. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Room service came everyday to make beds and bring clean towels. Rooms were clean, beds were super nice and comfortable. Location was nice and quiet, easy to get the bus or metro to see the main sights. Only con is that each room has a shared bathroom, which can get crowded if everyone gets ready at once. Definitely would stay here again!

15th Jul 2017

Travelling with 17 years old son, his fist European trip.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Simple, beautifully decorated hostel that looks and feels like a hotel. Their breakfast says continental but it is so much better than a regular continental breakfast. Fresh pasteries, breads, and fruits, cheeses, jams, butter, scrambled eggs, and choice of coffee, tea, and freshly squeezed juices; better than any breakfast we ate outside the hostel. The staff are vibrant, friendly, and sharp. They pay attention to detail and made the stay wonderful and pleasant.