Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

I had a very good stay in Casa Gracia. Good people, good rooms, good breakfast, excelent position.. I reccomend it and i will sure be there again!

• 19th Aug 2014

The Location is excellent, Gracia is one of the nicest quarters in Barcelona, Underground Station "Diagonal" is just 100 metres away. Wifi works well, even on the terrace. Breakfast is good, including ham and cheese. Coffee is free all day long. Concert was very good, thank you!

Casa Gracia definitely made my Barcelona trip amazing ! From the first night I landed, to the morning I left, I met a ton of great people who helped make great stories. The staff were hugely instrumental in crafting out a fun holiday. Its a big hostel, with plenty of craic. They were both helpful when we were in search of fun and equally helpful when I lost my phone. The room I had was on the top floor and very quiet and very private, highly recommended.

Stay was amazing!

• 14th Aug 2014

Great hostel, very good conditions and ambience! The events in the evenings are awesome, I saw a concert and a flamenco show and loved it! The rooms are very pleasant and clean, and the location very convenient. Things to improve would be: - Reception girls are not very friendly and don't speak spanish - Bathrooms should have a lock - Quality of dinners (claim to be "homecooked meal" but are not so good)

Perfect location, clean fresh and nice in old but newly renovated building. Nice welcoming staff and nice other guests. Nice terrace for bar and breakfast. Nice breakfast, but a bit crowded around the buffet.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Amazing atmosphere, helpful staff, great location, activities planned for entertainment each night. We were upgraded rooms. The bathrooms and bedrooms were spotless. Definitely will recommend to everyone I know traveling to Barcelona!

• 7th Aug 2014

I loved this hostel! (Not that it matters to me, but it actually felt more like a hotel than a hostel to me, which meant I passed on the hostel details to my hotel loving cousins when they were planning a trip to Barcelona!) I have stayed in many hostels and this has been one of my favourites yet :) Gorgeous hostel, great value for money, lovely staff, delicious breakfast...just perfect! I look forward to coming back to stay again :) I've already recommended it to all my friends!

• 20th Jul 2014

The staff was amazing, they were so helpful. They gave me a map and circled places to go see and local places to eat. The building was beautiful too. One of a kind. I did wish the beds were more private though. I would have preferred bunk beds with curtains than what they set up.

Very nice environment. Great location. Very clean. Good Breakfast. Everything was great, one of the best hostels I've been. The only 2 inconvenients, that was not a problem for me, but maybe a problem for people who are planing to stay there: Staff does not speak Spanish, only English, and Elevator can only fit 2 people. So, most of the times we needed to take stairs.

better wifi signal, improve the security (almost everyone can go to the hostel during night!)

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

When booking the hostel initially, I was very excited about staying there simply from reading numerous reviews which suggested Casa Gracia was a brilliant place to stay. The hostel surpassed all expectations I had of the place. It's location was excellent, the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, and the dorm which I stayed in was clean and very pleasant to stay in, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend the hostel to anyone travelling to Barcelona!

• 8th Jul 2014

Best hostel that we have stayed at. Would definately recommend it!

I was greeted warmly by helpful staff I was told my room was ready and I was able to check in early 10am. My room did not resemble any advertised on the website and was dark and dinghy with bunk beds although there was clean bedding and a comfortable mattress. I was woken at 8am each morning by building work. The communal areas were unavailable to use and the wifi signal was poor even at reception. The location and the staff made up for it's misgivings though!

• 7th Jul 2014

Casa Gracia is the nicest, cleanest hostel I have been in. The free breakfast is very good and the staff are lovely. The concierge desk for sightseeing is a great idea and very helpful!

From the moment I arrived, I was greeted in a very warm and open manner! The interior is comfortable and laid back. The room and bathrooms were clean. The outdoor courtyard is so wonderful for espresso and meeting new travelers during breakfast and cocktails. I went on the pub crawl and had a wicked fun time! Made some friends and the staff recommended excellent restaurants/tapas bars! My stay was only for 3 days, I wish it was longer. The location is perfect for the metro and walking. Just go!

Fantastic boutique hostel with a great vibe and excellent facilities.

Hard to get better than this location. Very fun atmosphere. One of the nicer hostels I've ever stayed in, but it's also one of the more pricey. Definitely worth it though!!

This is a normal hostel good point - very near of underground, safe to walk around! bad point - some noise during the night

« first « Prev 1 2 3