Fabulous 1,619 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,619 Total Reviews
Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Located at Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08008 Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1
89% 1619
41.3972923 2.1590744
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
19th Jun 2016

I was really impressed by this place -- it's a beautiful 6 floor hotel-like building at the top of Passeig de Gràcia that feels more like an expensive hotel than a hostel. Staff couldn't be any more attentive or friendly. Would definitely return!

10th Jun 2016

Staying at the Casa Gracia felt like luxury to us after weeks of party hostels. They give you new sheets and towels every night, the facilities/internet in general work flawlessly, and they have a beautiful space over all. After a few nights of peace and quiet we decided to move closer to the beach/gothic quarter for easier access to the lifestyle we were looking for, but Casa Gracia is well situated in general, directly next to a metro stop and within a km of La Rambla and La Sagrada Familia.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Very beautiful place! The whole hostel was great and very iconic. The room was a bit disappointing compared to the rest of the hostel, view to the back of the hostel so I kept the window always closed. Common areas on each floor are amazing, I love those balconies to have a chill at night after some nightlife or before dinner. Very nice deco. Bar underground was very good as well! Such nice heavy old doors ahah loved it. And the donkey to wash your hands it's just hilarious ahah. Unforgettable.

4th Jun 2016

Casa Gracia is simply the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It is in the absolute poshest location, and has an excellent atmosphere. The staff is very helpful, and the restaurant on the first level was my favorite meal while in Barcelona! There are free coffee/cappuccino machines as well! I would come back to Casa Gracia in a heartbeat!

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
30th May 2016

The place was utterly stunning!! It was like a dream, the decor and staff were incredible! Made the whole trip easier as it was very central and close to subway stations. Would heavily recommend for all

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
24th May 2016

Great place to stay, wish I had found the kitchen before I had as it is great! Great location and very friendly staff!

• MikkiLikeWoah
  • USA, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

I have a love/ hate opinion of this hostel. The accommodations themselves were excellent. Was very clean, and my bedroom super comfortable(if you luck out and get one of the nicer dorms, I'm sure you would agree). And after staying at a lot of party hostels, casa Gracia was a good break. Very relaxed. The only bad things I would say is as a solo traveler, I often want to be either in great locations- or in hostels that encourage you to meet others. Which I didn't feel here.

• Kazakhstan, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016
5.7

Looking pictures of hostel, I was hoping to have nice, spacious room with a beautiful view, but my room was tiny and uncomfortable. I've stayed in 6 mixed bed room, my bed was on 2nd floor, it was really hard to move in the room. I wanted check out, but unfortunately I've already paid for advance, so I had to stay. My roommates were also complaining about our room, none of them liked it. But hostel itself very beautiful, terrace, kitchen, lounge rooms, location is really nice, very quiet place.

20th Apr 2016

The staff of Casa Gracia is so warm and accommodating - at all hours of the day and night! This place is so beautiful, I couldn't believe it was a hostel! The dorm I was in was cleaned everyday, and our sheets and towels were changed as well. The kitchen is top notch and there are activities almost everyday. The dining area is lovely too, and my favorite was the outdoor patio! The design aesthetic here is amazing. For getting around Barcelona, it's in an excellent location!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

This hostel was more like a hotel than any other hostel I've stayed in. It was lovely and the staff were great. I love the outdoor terrace and the little library-as well as the large kitchen. a peaceful place in a busy city to relax, think and meet new people. Great for people of all ages. Not a party hostel but that's great because I wasn't looking for one! Fantastic location-perfect to go and chill out in Gracia and not far at all from the centre. Would def stay again. Thank you Casa Gracia!