Fabulous 1,603 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,603 Total Reviews
Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Located at Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08008 Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1
89% 1603
41.3972923 2.1590744
    Rooms available

• MikkiLikeWoah
  • USA, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

I have a love/ hate opinion of this hostel. The accommodations themselves were excellent. Was very clean, and my bedroom super comfortable(if you luck out and get one of the nicer dorms, I'm sure you would agree). And after staying at a lot of party hostels, casa Gracia was a good break. Very relaxed. The only bad things I would say is as a solo traveler, I often want to be either in great locations- or in hostels that encourage you to meet others. Which I didn't feel here.

• Kazakhstan, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016
5.7

Looking pictures of hostel, I was hoping to have nice, spacious room with a beautiful view, but my room was tiny and uncomfortable. I've stayed in 6 mixed bed room, my bed was on 2nd floor, it was really hard to move in the room. I wanted check out, but unfortunately I've already paid for advance, so I had to stay. My roommates were also complaining about our room, none of them liked it. But hostel itself very beautiful, terrace, kitchen, lounge rooms, location is really nice, very quiet place.

20th Apr 2016

The staff of Casa Gracia is so warm and accommodating - at all hours of the day and night! This place is so beautiful, I couldn't believe it was a hostel! The dorm I was in was cleaned everyday, and our sheets and towels were changed as well. The kitchen is top notch and there are activities almost everyday. The dining area is lovely too, and my favorite was the outdoor patio! The design aesthetic here is amazing. For getting around Barcelona, it's in an excellent location!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

This hostel was more like a hotel than any other hostel I've stayed in. It was lovely and the staff were great. I love the outdoor terrace and the little library-as well as the large kitchen. a peaceful place in a busy city to relax, think and meet new people. Great for people of all ages. Not a party hostel but that's great because I wasn't looking for one! Fantastic location-perfect to go and chill out in Gracia and not far at all from the centre. Would def stay again. Thank you Casa Gracia!

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

Our room had a nice bathroom and a balcony. The location is quite near to the downtown, one can easily go there in 10-15 min. Around there are a couple of good places to eat or bars that serve good drinks. Recommend this hostel

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

Excellent stay en Barcelona, the location is very nice and with comfortable access to transportation (also walking distance everywhere if you wish), amazing architecture. The restaurant is fabulous, really good cheffs and personnel. Would definitely repeat if coming back.

• USA, All Female Group, 41+
10th Apr 2016

My party of five senior adults stayed at Casa Gracia Barcelona on April 10, 11, 12, 2016. The hostel is centrally located in an area with lots of shopping, restaurants, and transportation options. We loved the location of the hostel and the communal atmosphere. The hostel had a common kitchen and dining area which was welcoming. We saw families, couples and groups enjoying themselves there. The hostel has a restaurant which is convenient and serves great food and wine. Great place to stay!

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Mar 2016

Awesome - the bunks are comfortable. Really liked the four bed room. They have a free coffee machine with delicious espresso drinks. If you opt to to their "free tour" just know it is part of a larger hostel network so you don't have to meet at the hostel at 10am, you can just go directly to the cathedral. Only issue we had was that the room got sort of hot but if we opened the window to air it out mosquitos could come inside and it sort of smelled like the outdoor sewer system or something.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
24th Mar 2016
7.7

Casa Gracia is in a great location in Gracia, and the hostel facilities are excellent with plenty of places to sit, eat, cook and relax. Unfortunately our twin room overlooked a dark (not)light well and had very noisy waterpipes immediately outside our window. The room was comfortable and the bathroom and shower were good, but it was dark and felt cramped due to the lack of natural light. Ask for a room with a view!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2016

It was great to stay at Casa Gracia, the location couldn't be better for a young traveler and the building is beautiful, clean and very nicely decorated. The staff is young, speaks many languages and always willing to help. Most of the other guests are also young travelers and it was not complicated to share a room with them, except for an older man who behaved as though it was a single room. I traveled around Spain, this was by far the nicest place and it surprisingly had the best price.