Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

The location was excellent and the building is beautiful. I found the bed to be a little uncomfortable, my locker didn't work and my room smelled.

LOVED this hostel 100%, location in great, the infrastructure is amazing, the staff, the atmosphere, everything. The only downside of it was the kitchen which is always way too dirty (even for the average hostel standars) and they close it at 10:30pm.

Everything about our stay was great! We loved the hidden bar downstairs! The room was okay but very from outside making it hard to sleep. And the drains did smell on some.occasions . But we would still stay again.

• 25th Jan 2016

I booked a double room, yet was given a twin for the duration of my trip despite numerous trips to speak with the concierge. That aside, it is a great and clean hostel (more of a hotel) in a great location, so you really can't go wrong. Didn't feel I got my money's worth, but your mileage may vary.

Tnx so much, we had an incredible stay. Have stayed at numerous hostels on my travels but this was definitely one of the best ones concerning value for money! Friendly staff, great atmosphere, clean rooms, goos suggestions.

• 13th Jan 2016

I was staying at 306 and there is no bed lights, shower inside the room is not working , small room for 6 , no daylight , no shelf to put the stuff. I am sorry ı had to move

Awesome location!!! They have a full kitchen, the rooms are all updated, the bathrooms are so nice, the hostel is extremely modern, they have a bar, and the staff are so nice! The only things I would change are how much toiletries they supply a room with (we didn't have toilet paper at one point and they gave 6 people 1 shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner to share - so 3 bottles for 6 people to share). Another thing is that the maids completely re make your bed and fold your sheets which is a

• 20th Dec 2015

The staff was so wonderful! Everyone was really helpful and knowledgable. My friend and I weren't expecting to stay in a hostel that was so clean and cute, but we were pleasantly surprised!!

• 18th Dec 2015

I seriously can't believe this place is a hostel...easily the nicest I've ever been two. This was my second time and I'm still blown away by every aspect of the place. 100% recommended if you're passing through Barcelona.

• 11th Dec 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. I really felt at home, thanks to everyone at Casa Gracia.

• 30th Nov 2015

Very helpful, friendly staff, great location, excellent location, have booked the Hostel again.

Absolutely loved my stay at Casa Gracia. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, the place was extremely clean everywhere from the rooms, the hall ways down to the washrooms in the restaurant area. I was extremely impressed with the decor and the details surrounding every room. Casa Gracia comes highly recommended and I would definitely stay there again.

As soon as I walked into the building, my first thought was "there is no way a room here is only 15 euro here." The building was beautiful and Laura at the front desk was very sweet and helpful when checking us in. I loved the way the room was set up too, it was clean and functional. As an added bonus, I didn't have to pay for a towel. The only downfall I experienced, was that I wasn't 100% sure one of my blankets was clean because it had sort of a weird smell.

Amazing stay! It started with a warm welcome from staff members and ended with a cheerful good bye. Everything in between was great. Fun atmosphere, fancy bar in the basement and nice tapas bar. The rooms were better than expected for a hostel with a nice bathroom. Close to metro station, but walking distance to most everything. Would definitely book again and recommend it to my friends.

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My stay was great, they were nice and allowed me in my room early before check-in because I was so tired after my long bus ride! The spot had a very cool feel, free coffee, and nice area to eat. It wasn´t a very social hostel, I never saw very many people around unfortunately. The lights in our room went off every time the door closed, and just out the window it was very noisy at all times as the window let in sound from other rooms and especially the bottom floor.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • China

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Practically a hotel.

• 31st Oct 2015

Very disappointed in this place. I think the positive reviews were from people who payed to stay in a private, and not from those who stayed in dorms. At first a very rude staff member tried to split the two of us up because she said that we shouldn't expect to be in the same room if we book individual beds, which has never happened before-I booked both of the beds at the same time. After arguing with her she made changes and put us in the same room. The room had no windows. More like a hotel.

Great location...good energetic staff..good place to stay with lot if travellers

A hostel spoilt by noise levels in corridors and banging of doors and in voices from alleyways really late at night and again early in the morning. Complained about noise but nothing seemed to change. 5 bed dorm was really small considering the hostel advertises as homely and comfortable. Pity because the facilities for kitchen, general relaxing and internet was great. Would not recommend but maybe I was just unlucky with the room I had.

This hostel is very 'nice' but not much else. There were a lot of families and moms and old people staying here, as a young person trying to have some fun in Barcelona, this wasn't the place for me. While very clean and 'nice' I felt the place was a little isolating and boring. We had one very kind receptionist help check us in despite a slightly messed up reservation, and an extremely rude receptionist check out us. Maybe go here if you're hosteling with your mom? We ended up moving hostels.