Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

9.3
Superb 1885 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th May 2017

I loved this place. The staff is super friendly and charming. The atmosphere is beyond any hostel I've stayed in before. Great location. The food is incredible. Roberto, Antonio and Laura are all gems. Love, love, love.

7th May 2017

Casa Gracia was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The location was great, beautiful building, awesome staff. The free coffee machine was delicious and a nice treat. I'd absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone!

6th May 2017
8.0

Great staff and service! This definitely stood out among my other hostel experiences. If you stay here, or are just in the area and want to check their second bar area in the basement ("bis"). Some of the facilities took away from the experience. My room has a handicapped shower seat that was broken and couldn't be lifted away. the result was a sit-down shower. Laundry facilities were closed during my stay for renovations. Overall, I can see their efforts to make this an up-and-coming hot spot.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th May 2017

Fantastic, room and staff were great and in a very center of Barcelona. Staff were helpful and pleasant and we received an upgrade on our room to the top floor with fantastic views. Could not recommend this place enough.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2017

A beautiful, welcoming, safe and clean place to stay. I stayed in a private room at the beginning of my trip which was small and had pretty thin walls, but no real complaints. I then stayed a long while in a mixed dorm. I and others I met did not know that not all the bunks are those wooden ones in the pictures. This wasn't really an issue, though! The beds are stable and clean. This hostel is really great for meeting people of all ages and the staff is so friendly and helpful.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th Apr 2017

Great place, elegant, wonderful location, great amenities. I would highly recommend it. My grandaughter and I stayed here recently. My only negative is that the rooms are not soundproof and very loud neighbors were a problem. Take earplugs.

19th Apr 2017

Stayed at Casa Gracia for two nights. This is like a 'premium' hostel both in terms of price as well as ambiance. One area I believe they could perform better are : - Increased Involvement & Events: There were no explicitly mentioned events for getting to know other people staying at the hostel. As a solo traveller it was not particularly easy to meet others. However my entire experience at Casa Gracia was truly brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone going to Barcelona.

• England, Female, 41+
16th Apr 2017

Lovely hostel, great location and really helpful friendly staff. What more could you want? Oh yes, great bar and food too!

• England, Male, 41+
16th Apr 2017

Great location, comfortable, clean & friendly helpful staff.

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Overall a great stay. Stayed in a superior room with two twins and a terrace. The room was ideal during the day, but very difficulty at night. Since the hostel is on one of the major roads in the city, the traffic was so loud at night it was hard to get to sleep. this could just be an issue with the front facing rooms but we found ourselves buying ear plugs and feeling quite sleepless in the morning.