Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

It is a really beautiful hostel in the city centre of Barcelona. The staff is very kind and lots of activities. It was also clean. The only huge disadvantage is the noise. I hardly slept the two nights. You hear everyone in the rooms next to you and also people in the common rooms with every night activities (live music and so) and people checking in and out the whole time. There is no curview, so the whole night and early morning there is lots of noise.

Stay here! I really enjoyed my stay at Casa Gracia. It was clean, nicely decorated and in a great neighborhood. Blocks away from so many main attractions and still in gracia which is a great area. I couldn't be more pleased with the room. My friends and I stayed in the Apartments and had a great little balcony. There was some construction on our last day that we were not warned about which was very annoying. Overall it was a great experience and I was recommend this place 100%

Really good and clean hostel. If I had a chance to go Barcelona, I would like to stay in this hostel again.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Japan

We had the most amazing time there! Staff was really friendly and even helped us out with our further travels and train reservations. Never been to a hostel this clean and comfy!! They have the cosiest blankets ever, I wish I'd have a bed like that at home!

The rooms were ok, clean enough but needs little wall lights on each bed. We were six in a room, and if one of us came late at night while the others were sleeping it was hard to find your way and your stuff. a little lamp on top of each bed would help. Also a coat hanger would be useful. There was only one towel rack, and beds have no railings to use as a rack so it was quite difficult finding a place to hang wet towels to let them dry. But the stuff was great, kitchen was clean.

Best hostel ever! Definitely i will come back. Everything was great, the staff kind, helpful, the location, EVERYTHING. An amazing experience. I love Casa Gracia.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Thanks for such a lovely, well priced place to stay in Barcelona!

• 20th Feb 2015

Amazing place, location and staff. The only concern is related to breakfast area which is too small for the number o guests. We should think to increase the are in somehow.

Awesome hostel with friendly staff. The free nightly entertainment was a great idea. Our room had a vending machine right outside that woke us up with people using it in the early hours after a night out but other than that we really enjoyed our stay.

Overall amazing hostel with great facilities, staff and dining area - especially loved how there were performances every night! Only complaint is that I had the top bunk with a ladder that didn't quite fit properly so there was some fear of falling off while climbing it.

Great location, friendly staff, a great bang for your buck. You get a good breakfast buffet and the night time entertainment was a great way to cap the evening.

Everything is excellent. I will recommend friends traveling in Barcelona.

We were a group of 21-24 year olds travelling to Barcelona just for a weekend. We had a great stay at this hostel. The location is nice and the staff were amazing. We got to know one of the girls at the front desk very well and she recommended places to eat good Tapas which we tried all of them and loved. The breakfast was very big and the kitchen space was large. The rooms were a bit smaller than we thought but they were clean and comfortable. I would stay here again if I came back to Barcelona

Perfect location, I only wished they had lockers in the room

The best hostel for sure! Located in the main avenue of Barcelona. Just perfect!

Fabulous! Loved the location, easy metro access to all areas of the city. The hostel had an amazing in-house nightly entertainment schedule: live music, movies, well prices dinners and cheap happy hour! But also amazing kitchen facilities of you want to cook yourself. The included breakfast is amazing (def have the pan con tomate) and the staff and guests were all very friendly. Amazing value for Barcelona, I would def go back (despite the one minor little drawback- tiny showers!)

Loved this place, breakfast is AMAZING, staff is awesome, location is great... really, it worth if you decide to book here instead in the other ones very cheap in the same location, because this is very big, rooms are very good, bathroom in the rooms are awesome, there is terrace, restaurant, biiiiiiiig kitchen.... I think the best hostel i've ever stayed.

Massive hostel, and the facilities and experience are more akin to a hotel than a hostel. Free towels, great breakfast, live music for dinners, awesome environment. I was able to sleep by midnight both nights, but could have also continued partying. WiFi is weak to non existent in the bedrooms but strong everywhere else. Large size makes less intimate experience, however the staff and events do a good job to fix that. I liked this hostel the most over the 3 others I stayed at in barcelona.

There are tons of guests and its always alive and fun in the common area. I met an amazing group of friends here! The area Gracia is more upscale, so if you want to save money and grab a bite nearby it will be a bit troublesome. Dining area is huge and you have enough space to cook and gather with friends

We still can't believe how lucky we were to find this hostel in Barcelona. It has a great location, nice ambience, a parking discount (and parking anywhere in BCN is extremely expensive), great interior design with a lot of attention to detail (and everything was very new), a nice breakfast (better than in most hostels and many 3* hotels) which was free of charge, a concierge service, free guided tours, evening events (amazing free flamenco concert), great 8 eur dinner.. highly recommended!

« first « Prev 1 2 3