Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

A nice hostel that suffers from basic dorm facilities. Access to power and lighting in the rooms could be improved.

An excellent hostel with great staff and atmosphere. The Location at the top of 'Las Ramblas' is ideal for most people wanting to see the city with good metro links and local sites. Good security with the keys on private rooms. Overall I thought this hostel was perfect for a weekend visit and would recommend it.

• 27th Aug 2015

It was just pretty damn good

Good room for four friends - 4 single beds plus private bathroom. Clean and nicely decorated. The room was in a different building two doors down but didn't matter. The room had air con & a balcony - one of the fanciest hostels I've stayed in! Good kitchen and seating area in main hostel & nice outside space to escape the busy streets. The Gracia neighbourhood has lots of small bars & shops, & is away from the main attractions so less crowded. Perfect place to base yourself to explore Barcelona

Loved this hostel!!!! Felt like a four star hotel! Atmosphere was great. Amenities were great. By far the best place that I've stayed.

Everything was absolutely perfect. Lovely atmosphere, great people, close to the shopping area but our room was very small with only one tiny window facing another wall. Hence we saw no daylight. This actually kinda ruind the perfect work that the employees of Gracia are doing.. We paid quite a high amount per night. Atherwise it would have been okay.

The location of Casa Gracia Hostel is perfect. It is right in front of the metro and at walkable distances to most of the touristic points in Barcelona. We were on a mixed dorm for 6 people and the room was very tight. Our lockers were really small and it hardly fit a purse. Beds and bathroom were confortable, but the room could be cleaner. Staff was helpfull at reception and always tried to help. Internet worked fine.

awesome hostel! Clean spacious rooms and friendly staff.. the food at their restaurant was amazing!

Felt like a 5 star hotel. Restaurant downstairs was amazing, bar in the basement is even better. Big thanks to Estefania the bartender!! And make sure you meet Pedro!

Big hostel, kinda feels like a hotel. Wifi works, each room had a bathroom. Great location.

A hostel that feels more like a hotel. Staff were incredibly helpful and its in the perfect location. With a tourist information section with the hostel itself you'll be offered an endless supply of things to do with even insight into normally "locals know only" events. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

This is a beautiful hostel. My room was incredibly clean, private and having a bathroom was a huge plus. This was by far the best 4 person room I've stayed in. The vibe is a little corporate, as there is a large staff and they have a restaurant on the ground floor. Also, it's not very conducive to meeting new people, as there are more families and single rooms than other places I've been. Overall, though this is a great place to stay.

Beautiful place, fully equipped with necessary facilities, friendly staffs but the check in should take less time. I understand that the hostel is packed in high season but then the management can allocate staffs who are only standing downstairs to welcome guests to actually help at the check-in/out counter.

This was an amazing hostel which in many ways was more like a hotel! The staff were brilliant and couldn't do enough to help, and the atmosphere was excellent due to the variety of communal areas inside and out. It was super clean and the kitchen facility was an added bonus. The location was superb, just around the corner from a number of cheap supermarkets and right on one of the main shopping streets- we would definitely recommend this hostel to ANYONE visiting Barcelona!

Great hostel! Lots to do in the hostel as well as around the hostel. The staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming everyday. They all spoke English as well as Spanish which made it super easy to communicate. The hostel itself is beautiful and located in a perfect spot. The shower in our room leaked which gave the room a constant bad smell as well as making the bathroom a mess everytime someone showered but that was the one and only downside. Great hostel!

The hostel was very nice, and they offered some fun perks like a free drink at the night club and free walking tours. Too bad we were too tired to use these. There was some suspicious rattling from inside our wall, but we didn't let it bother us.

Great location! Very nice staff and clean. Great walking tours and has a very nice bar.

This hostel is great. You really couldn't be in a better area. The Sagruda Familia is walking distance, both Gaudi homes are next door, there are great bars all around you, good food, and you'll always feel safe and be able to catch a taxi if you want to head to the beach or other areas away from the hostel. Must stay here.

great location! the staff was awesome. loved the restaurants downstairs - great tapas and prices. they have a guard downstairs at night and you have to use a key to enter which made me feel safe

• 8th Jul 2015

I was impressed by the hostel until a maid came in a day before my checkout date and cleaned up my area saying I was supposed to check out already. She was rude, futile and aggressive. This was extremely inappropriate in many ways. The error was on the hostel's behalf and I didn't even receive an apology. The maid shoved my belongings on top of a dresser and all items fell in the back and got dirty. I thought they were missing for a while. Also the construction during morning hours is not okay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3