Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

Super GOOG location! Fantastic decoration and Interior taste! Many inspiration graphic and super smart system, clean and safe environment, nice staffs, everything great!!! Why couldn't I rate 100%??? If I come back to Barcelona I will defiantly chose this hostel again!!

We had a lovely stay at Casa Gracia. The staff were very helpful and enthusiastic. Tapas in the bar was excellent too.

• 30th Sep 2015

Located in a great part of the city and very easy to access everything from there. Bathrooms were very clean, beds were comfortable, new towels everyday, and kind of felt like a hotel. You definitely get what you pay for. The staff were very nice, but I had some issues communicating with one woman who didn't seem to speak much english. Still, they were open 24/7 and very nice and helpful. Great atmosphere, and awesome location, very clean and well kept. I've recommended to many already!

Absolutely gorgeous hostel so happy to be able to come back not only to Barcelona, but Cass Gracia for the second time! My boyfriend and I were so shocked and pleased by our beautiful room and initial reception!

This hostel is good, but we had some problems. My bed was already occupied when we entered our room, the bathroom was ALWAYS a mess, there were just 3 power supplies for 6 people and a lot of eletronic devices, there were no way To lock the lockers and my pijamas was lost in this mess. Although, the employees were great, helpful and polite. The decoration is amazing as also the location!

The hostel would have been perfect we we had got the room we paid for the first night and if the little Spanish lady on the night shift had of been more professional! Thanks to Angela the next day everything was fixed and I loved the room! Thanks Angela, maybe you should manage the night shift as they have no idea how to deal with people!

Lovely hostel. Great location. Excellent facilities. This is my second visit and would go back again.

Great hostel, greats vibes, very helpful and kind workers, centrally located and cool travellers! This aint a party hostel so my kinda place!

A nice hostel that suffers from basic dorm facilities. Access to power and lighting in the rooms could be improved.

I had a great stay at Casa Gracia. I will definitely stay there again next time, I couldn't fault it at all. In a superb location.

• 29th Aug 2015

Excellent hostel :)

• 29th Aug 2015

An excellent hostel with great staff and atmosphere. The Location at the top of 'Las Ramblas' is ideal for most people wanting to see the city with good metro links and local sites. Good security with the keys on private rooms. Overall I thought this hostel was perfect for a weekend visit and would recommend it.

• 27th Aug 2015

It was just pretty damn good

Such a cool boutique hostel! Loved staying here. Amazing facilities for cooking and eating in. Great spaces to chill out and meet new people. Good restaurant below. Just overall a great stay here.

Good room for four friends - 4 single beds plus private bathroom. Clean and nicely decorated. The room was in a different building two doors down but didn't matter. The room had air con & a balcony - one of the fanciest hostels I've stayed in! Good kitchen and seating area in main hostel & nice outside space to escape the busy streets. The Gracia neighbourhood has lots of small bars & shops, & is away from the main attractions so less crowded. Perfect place to base yourself to explore Barcelona

1 2 Next » last »