Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! The rooms are lovely and get cleaned and fresh towels are provided daily. Great location and friendly staff too!

Great time thank you!

Loved the hostel! And the design is excellent!

• 4th Jun 2014

Really cool hostel. Great location, within walking distance to Sagrada Familia, Las Rambles and the gothic part of the city. Also a short metro distance from the Guell Park which was easy to get to. It was great to be able to walk pretty much to all the places we wanted to visit. The hostel was clean and offered advice on places to visit, best way to purchase tickets and restaurant recommendations. We had a great stay and I would recommend Casa Gracia to anyone going to Barcelona.

We had a lovely stay. The staff was friendly and the room (2-bed) was really nice and clean. The whole building made a good impression and the location was awesome. 2 min to the next metrostation and about 15 min walk to placa catalunya!

The staff were very friendly and helpful when checking us in, giving information on the hostel's facilities, looking after our luggage after we had checked out and recommending places to eat in the local area when we requested it. The communal areas and the rooms in the hostel were very clean and tidy. I would definitely stay in this hostel again and recommend it to others. It may be slightly more expensive than other hostels but it is definitely worth it.

• 27th May 2014

very nice hostel, 200m from metro station DIAGONAL good breakfast, fast internet, our double-room was quite simple but had a very nice bathroom

the room was not cleaned during our stay

So many nice products around the hostel, from light fittings to chairs to occasional tables, there seems to be a focus on good and sustainable designs. Relaxing, thoughtful and well designed common areas that encourage guests to use them well. Excellent location and comfortable beds. We really enjoyed our stay.

This is the second time I've stayed here and it's not disappointed, have recommended this place to everyone I know.

My friends and I had a wonderful experience at casa gracia. The hostel was beautiful and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

I stayed 3 nights at the Casa Gracia hostel. The location is great, only 10 mins walk from Sagrada Familia and Placa Catalunya, giving you access to all parts of the city. The hostel has a great atmosphere, particularly the lounge and dining room, which are great places to relax and talk to other people. The in-hostel food and entertainment nights are great as well, I had the paella and watched the flamenco one night, two spanish must-dos ticked off my list!

Excellent service (especially the concierge), beautifully decorated hostel.

• 19th May 2014

I came in person to Casa Gracia on May 5 at 12 noon, to cancel this reservation. The lady at the reception desk, Martina, asked the manager in charge, who accepted my cancellation. When I asked Martina for the cancellation number, she said it is not necessary and that she will send me an email. the email never came, and on May 19, I was charged a no show fee on 140 USD on my credit card account .i have written to protest and to request a refund. I have not heard from CasaGracia. PleasehelpThu

The staff is friendly, but there are only a few staff members there at a time ao asking questions can mean a wait, but they are very helpful. Location is 2 blocks from casa mia and 1 from the metro. It doesn't look like a hostel, but you get the friendly atmosphere and they have plenty to do. They even have walking tours and cheap pub crawls that were outstanding. A hostel!

• 11th May 2014

Excellent location. Beds were clean. The hostel is a lot larger than what appeared from the pictures. Would have no issues staying here again.

• 7th May 2014

We stayed in a private room for 2 nights. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was LOVELY and clean. Very nice to sleep in. The breakfast was the BEST breakfast I have had in a hostel to date, and ive stayed in alot of hostels. Would recommend to others.

I have been travelling on and off for over ten years now, and this is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Highly recommended!

• 6th May 2014

Perfect place to stay, the breakfast is perfect. Thank you very much!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Costa Rica

Good atmosphere. Average location, close to a metro, also near the hop on hop off bus stop. Nice rooms. No lock on bathrooms though. Brekky is pretty good! Met a lot of cool people here.