Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

This is the best hostel I have ever visited. If it were further south, it would be close to perfect.

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It was like staying in a hotel for a fraction of the price. The rooms had lots of space and were beautiful. The ensuite bathroom in our 6 person room was clean and equipped with a bathtub. The common areas were comfortable and had a great atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful! There were events on, including movies or live music, every night. Would highly recommend staying here! I will definitely stay again next time I am in Barcelona!

The lovely German girl's tapas recommendation was fab!

Best hostel in Barcelona period. Best staff (love you Linda), great kitchen, atmosphere is the best you can find and amazing people. Very social place in the perfect location.

One of the best hostel I ever stay, the satff is friendly, the location is perfect, without a doubt when I come back to Barcelona this is the place where I'm going to stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »