Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Really good hostel,quite satisfied,great location.next to metro stop.friendly staff,free coffee all day,I'll recommend to my friend

I really enjoyed this hostel. The atmosphere is amazing and the breakfast was good. I do wish that they had individual plugs and lights for each bed and privacy curtains would be nice, but I would stay again.

Beautiful hostel, beautiful staff (Angela, you're the best). Highly recommend for those that want to feel like they really live in Barcelona.

Staff was extremely nice and accommodating when we asked if we could leave our luggage with them for the day after we checked out of the room. Concierge had GREAT dining suggestions. The hostel was in perfect condition and nicely decorated!

• 7th Nov 2013

Fantastic all-around!

• 7th Nov 2013

This is only our second time staying at a Hostel the first one being in Madrid. My only comment would be that we did not find it to be as clean as the other one. The common areas in particular. STaff were wonderful and having a larger breakfast was a bonus.

Angela and the staff were incredibly kind and helpful.

• 5th Nov 2013

Beautiful, clean hostel within close reach of metro. Angela the receptionist was very nice and helpful, thanks Angela. The hostel has free coffee, and a decent breakfast spread. it is cozy and a great place to meet people. Only thing was the wifi was terrible!

Great hostel in a great location. We had a triple room which was great for 3 mates spending a few days in Barcelona! Breakfast

• 28th Oct 2013

we really enjoyed our stay at casa gracia. The whole stay was positive ,we have a thirteen year old son and he just loved it. It is our first stay in a hostel and have decided to is the way to go. Finally the staff were great young, helpfull ,pleasant ,they are a big plus in the whole experience pauline eamonn and eamonn.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff were amazingly helpful! Location was extremely convenient!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

The best hostel ever! The breakfast it's amazing and all staff very very nice. Rooms always clean and the comun areas are really great! Everybody who go to Barcelona should stay in this hostel!

This place is amazing. Every night there's something to do. The breakfast is a hotel style. By far, the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Totally recommend if you're in Barcelona.

Great hostel with lovely facilities

BEST hostel I ever stayed in. The atmosphere of the hostel was amazing from start to end, the staff were always ready to help, and it is within walking distance to some of Barcelona's touristic sites! Will definitely come back here when I'm back in Barcelona!! Thanks you Casa Gracia for an amazing stay in Barcelona, you truly are Casa away from home!

• 16th Oct 2013