Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

Good hostel, however the slow and occasionally dysfunctional internet is inexcusable. The neighborhood is ok, but not a whole lot going on. There are some ok bars and restaurants nearby, but nothing great. For those you need to take a taxi or walk a ways. Also no individual lights or power sockets on the beds, so you need to get out of bed to check your charging phone on the other side of the room. On the bright side, Clio, the concierge is fantastic, as is most the rest of the staff.

The staff were very nice and friendly and helpful, especially Claudia. I really like the dinner, happy hour and music that is provided nightly.

• 16th Sep 2014

Beautiful place, very clean, lovely location. My only dislike of the whole stay was the staff. I really thought they made me feel like I was putting them out asking the smallest request, as if it wasn't their job or something! They were the least friendly hostel staff I have encountered and I have stayed in hostels all over Europe and the States. They didn't seem to communicate well with each other and so I had to re-explain my situation over and over to each staff member when I made a request

• 10th Sep 2014

would certainly return here, it was great being a slightly older traveler to see lots of young people running the place and enjoying life

• 7th Sep 2014

I would give it a higher score because location wise is good, place is very clean, but the staff is rude. The girls from the desk and concierge weren't very helpful in pretty basic stuff and rolled their eyes from my requests that were emergency for me, wifi doesn't even work so if you have bookings forget it, it's not bad but i wouldn't stay here again. Hard to meet people too, not much for solo travelers.

1 2 3 Next » last »