Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

Very nice environment. Great location. Very clean. Good Breakfast. Everything was great, one of the best hostels I've been. The only 2 inconvenients, that was not a problem for me, but maybe a problem for people who are planing to stay there: Staff does not speak Spanish, only English, and Elevator can only fit 2 people. So, most of the times we needed to take stairs.

better wifi signal, improve the security (almost everyone can go to the hostel during night!)

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

When booking the hostel initially, I was very excited about staying there simply from reading numerous reviews which suggested Casa Gracia was a brilliant place to stay. The hostel surpassed all expectations I had of the place. It's location was excellent, the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, and the dorm which I stayed in was clean and very pleasant to stay in, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend the hostel to anyone travelling to Barcelona!

• 8th Jul 2014

Best hostel that we have stayed at. Would definately recommend it!

I was greeted warmly by helpful staff I was told my room was ready and I was able to check in early 10am. My room did not resemble any advertised on the website and was dark and dinghy with bunk beds although there was clean bedding and a comfortable mattress. I was woken at 8am each morning by building work. The communal areas were unavailable to use and the wifi signal was poor even at reception. The location and the staff made up for it's misgivings though!

• 7th Jul 2014

Casa Gracia is the nicest, cleanest hostel I have been in. The free breakfast is very good and the staff are lovely. The concierge desk for sightseeing is a great idea and very helpful!

From the moment I arrived, I was greeted in a very warm and open manner! The interior is comfortable and laid back. The room and bathrooms were clean. The outdoor courtyard is so wonderful for espresso and meeting new travelers during breakfast and cocktails. I went on the pub crawl and had a wicked fun time! Made some friends and the staff recommended excellent restaurants/tapas bars! My stay was only for 3 days, I wish it was longer. The location is perfect for the metro and walking. Just go!

Fantastic boutique hostel with a great vibe and excellent facilities.

1 2 3 Next » last »