Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

This wa my first stay in a hostel and I was pleasantly surprised. I had a private room that was bigger than some hotel rooms I've stayed in. The only complaints I had were that people let the doors slam at all hours of the day and night, and my bathroom acquired an unpleasant smell. It didn't really get bad until my last night. I mentioned it to the staff and they said they'd check on it.

• 19th May 2015

Great location, good breakfast (included in price), clean and friendly staff. Downside was that other guests or someone in immediate vicinity could be noisey late at night/early hours of the morning and that rooms main natural light was via ventilation shaft in middle of building (but good communal area gets round this). Overall recommended.

I would be nice if their could be some more supervision on schoolgroups on the bedroomfloors. When we stayed there, there were some noisy children who kept us awake until 4am.. night after night. (Bouncing balls. Shouting)

• 11th May 2015
  • Belgium

Really nice hostel. You won't be dissapointed. Close to metro and bus stops. Very limited kitchen facilities. Great location. Try it, you will like it...

There was a bit of a late night party on my floor, as isn't necessarily to be unexpected at a hostel of that size. Nobody likes to confront raucous drunks in the wee hours of the morning so, as a solution, I would proffer that staff consider doing regular floor sweeps during the quiet hours. Nothing super involved; just a quick loop around each floor. It could double as an hourly break from sitting at the desk to move around a little bit. Also, you should bring the pub crawls back.

The overall appearance of the hostel is quite nice, but a lot of things are not running very smoothly. We were told the wrong price for a taxi to the airport, our keycards stopped working in the middle of the night and instead of a 6 bed room we were given a room with 4 beds an a sleeping couch. The location is quite good, but that and the nice interior design can't compensate the poor service.

• 19th Apr 2015

Excellent location, amazing breakfast, some staff where more helpful than others but over all pretty friendly. The room was clean but all their sheets must be pretty old or their washing machines don't work as they were all stained. If you are looking for a restful night after long days out and about not, sure if this is the place for you. Found people had very little respect for others at night. Most nights, if not all the nights I stayed here were pretty noisy.

It is a really beautiful hostel in the city centre of Barcelona. The staff is very kind and lots of activities. It was also clean. The only huge disadvantage is the noise. I hardly slept the two nights. You hear everyone in the rooms next to you and also people in the common rooms with every night activities (live music and so) and people checking in and out the whole time. There is no curview, so the whole night and early morning there is lots of noise.

Stay here! I really enjoyed my stay at Casa Gracia. It was clean, nicely decorated and in a great neighborhood. Blocks away from so many main attractions and still in gracia which is a great area. I couldn't be more pleased with the room. My friends and I stayed in the Apartments and had a great little balcony. There was some construction on our last day that we were not warned about which was very annoying. Overall it was a great experience and I was recommend this place 100%

Really good and clean hostel. If I had a chance to go Barcelona, I would like to stay in this hostel again.

We had the most amazing time there! Staff was really friendly and even helped us out with our further travels and train reservations. Never been to a hostel this clean and comfy!! They have the cosiest blankets ever, I wish I'd have a bed like that at home!

1 2 3 Next » last »