Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

Really good place, delicious breakfeast, really cosy lounge area! I had an amazing stay in there.

Large hostel in the Eixample, right on Passeig de Gracia, busy shopping street. Location was good, and common facilities are excellent. Kitchen is large and fully stocked. The included breakfast is better than most. For two of the four nights large school groups overran the the common areas and the 6 bed dorm with ensuite was pathetically small for 25 euros.

Better sound insulation would help as any noise in the corridor or from the stairs are heard in the rooms. Limiting groups staying to a maximum of 12 or 15 might also be appreciated by other guests.

Fantastic hostel! Like staying in a fancy elegant apartment with crystal lamps and leather armchairs in common lounge areas, where they also have computers. Excellent breakfast. Modern renovated bathroom. Very safe and clean area. Nice place to meet other travellers. Excellent value for money! It is far from the beach, but unless you plan to go to the beach everyday, this is a perfect place to stay! Real bed, no bunk bed in my room (for 6 people). 24 hour reception and no fees for arrival late.

One of the best hostels I stayed at during my travels. Location is great at just a quick walk from a central metro station. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They provided a great atmosphere, and the hostel itself is quite attractively laid out. The old fashioned elevator and decor was a plus as well. The rooms and facilities were also very clean and the dinners were amazing! I highly recommend this hostel.

One of my daughters and I loved it. My other daughter is very private and it was a more uncomfortable experience for her. This was mine and hers first hostel experience. While my oldest has done hostels frequently. The staff was excellent with the exception of one very "busy" one who didn't seem to "have time for " the guests. But other than that...it was truly a great experience and one I would be happy to repeat. The breakfast was very nice. I like they offered a dinner social too.

• 21st Mar 2014

The Hostel is beautiful but the check in took like forever. The breakfast is great, they even have cake ;)

Great stay in Barcelona. Very good and clean hostel with nice staff. They just forget to empty our wastebin.

Excellent hostel, the best I´ve ever been, clean, cool, perfect design and he best atmosphere. I was very sorprise with the location and how the staff communicate and help out the guests. Id like to invite everyone to make this experience to reach Barcelona in a perfect way!

This was my first hostel experience and i was pleasantly suprised! I really enjoyed my stay, the staff was helpful, and the food was excellent. It was ease to get everywhere i wanted to go, close to bus and metro! The only thing i didn't like was that the bathrooms didn't lock!

Great value for money when you book a bed in the shared room. I was lucky to be put in a 3-bed room. Room was clean although there was water leaking when we used the shower, even though we closed the door properly so that was annoying. Location is great as the metro is a short walk away and it's in a good area. Breakfast was super. I really enjoyed my stay.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Thank u

Great location and kind staff and nice breakfast. It's very nive hostel.

Price for location was great, staff was helpful. The only problem was they were doing construction that said it wouldn't start until after nine but started earlier than that each day. There was no warning for this construction when I booked/online. Place was a bit wrecked because of it. I assume it's in great condition now though.

I really liked this hostel. It was very comfortable and clean. The staff was kind, attentive, and helpful. The breakfast was nice. The location was good as it is right off of Diagonal. I would stay here again if I wanted a nice peaceful stay away from more party oriented hostels like St. Christopher's. Oh and sign up for the dinners! They are delicious!

The airconditioner didn't work in the room.. But except that everything is good.

1 2 3 Next » last »