Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

The Location is excellent, Gracia is one of the nicest quarters in Barcelona, Underground Station "Diagonal" is just 100 metres away. Wifi works well, even on the terrace. Breakfast is good, including ham and cheese. Coffee is free all day long. Concert was very good, thank you!

Casa Gracia definitely made my Barcelona trip amazing ! From the first night I landed, to the morning I left, I met a ton of great people who helped make great stories. The staff were hugely instrumental in crafting out a fun holiday. Its a big hostel, with plenty of craic. They were both helpful when we were in search of fun and equally helpful when I lost my phone. The room I had was on the top floor and very quiet and very private, highly recommended.

Stay was amazing!

• 14th Aug 2014

Great hostel, very good conditions and ambience! The events in the evenings are awesome, I saw a concert and a flamenco show and loved it! The rooms are very pleasant and clean, and the location very convenient. Things to improve would be: - Reception girls are not very friendly and don't speak spanish - Bathrooms should have a lock - Quality of dinners (claim to be "homecooked meal" but are not so good)

Perfect location, clean fresh and nice in old but newly renovated building. Nice welcoming staff and nice other guests. Nice terrace for bar and breakfast. Nice breakfast, but a bit crowded around the buffet.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Amazing atmosphere, helpful staff, great location, activities planned for entertainment each night. We were upgraded rooms. The bathrooms and bedrooms were spotless. Definitely will recommend to everyone I know traveling to Barcelona!

• 7th Aug 2014