Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

Great locale, nice rooms, clean. Hospitality exceptional, even for such a large hostel.

• 14th Jun 2014

Great location, great atmosphere with the hostel running events practically every night, and staff was very helpful. Sonar music festival was going on while I was there, so they were a little swamped, and it showed, but that was to be expected. A LOT of maintenance was going on during the stay which was kind of annoying, but also expected as that has to be done at some point. Overall, great place and I would highly recommend it.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! The rooms are lovely and get cleaned and fresh towels are provided daily. Great location and friendly staff too!

Great time thank you!

Loved the hostel! And the design is excellent!

• 4th Jun 2014

Really cool hostel. Great location, within walking distance to Sagrada Familia, Las Rambles and the gothic part of the city. Also a short metro distance from the Guell Park which was easy to get to. It was great to be able to walk pretty much to all the places we wanted to visit. The hostel was clean and offered advice on places to visit, best way to purchase tickets and restaurant recommendations. We had a great stay and I would recommend Casa Gracia to anyone going to Barcelona.

We had a lovely stay. The staff was friendly and the room (2-bed) was really nice and clean. The whole building made a good impression and the location was awesome. 2 min to the next metrostation and about 15 min walk to placa catalunya!

The staff were very friendly and helpful when checking us in, giving information on the hostel's facilities, looking after our luggage after we had checked out and recommending places to eat in the local area when we requested it. The communal areas and the rooms in the hostel were very clean and tidy. I would definitely stay in this hostel again and recommend it to others. It may be slightly more expensive than other hostels but it is definitely worth it.

• 27th May 2014

very nice hostel, 200m from metro station DIAGONAL good breakfast, fast internet, our double-room was quite simple but had a very nice bathroom

the room was not cleaned during our stay

So many nice products around the hostel, from light fittings to chairs to occasional tables, there seems to be a focus on good and sustainable designs. Relaxing, thoughtful and well designed common areas that encourage guests to use them well. Excellent location and comfortable beds. We really enjoyed our stay.

This is the second time I've stayed here and it's not disappointed, have recommended this place to everyone I know.

My friends and I had a wonderful experience at casa gracia. The hostel was beautiful and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

1 2 3 Next » last »