Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Reviews

Pg. de Gracia, 116, 1, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels I stayed at during my travels. Location is great at just a quick walk from a central metro station. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They provided a great atmosphere, and the hostel itself is quite attractively laid out. The old fashioned elevator and decor was a plus as well. The rooms and facilities were also very clean and the dinners were amazing! I highly recommend this hostel.

One of my daughters and I loved it. My other daughter is very private and it was a more uncomfortable experience for her. This was mine and hers first hostel experience. While my oldest has done hostels frequently. The staff was excellent with the exception of one very "busy" one who didn't seem to "have time for " the guests. But other than that...it was truly a great experience and one I would be happy to repeat. The breakfast was very nice. I like they offered a dinner social too.

• 21st Mar 2014