Casa Verde B&B Reviews

Calle Potosi 374, Entre Grau y Dalence, Sucre, Bolivia

I came for two nights and I'm staying for six (at least). The owner Rene certainly knows how to treat guests; the rooms are bright, spacious and spotless, the water is hot, towels huge and breakfast is incredible - fresh juice, real coffee or tea, yogurt, muesli, fruit, bread, eggs and bacon, as well as butter and jam. There is a covered swimming pool, comfortable outdoor furniture, a well stocked kitchen and a house computer. For a full time traveller like me Casa Verde is like home.

Thanks a lot for your nice comment. We feel happy when people enjoy theire stay in Sucre and in Casa Verde B&B. René

Great place to stay, thank you!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Thanks a lot; René

Great place to stay in Sucre. Owner is very helpful and goes the extra mile to make sure things are great for your stay. Recommend this place.

• 14th Jun 2015

Definitely stay here! This was the best place of our trip. There was some kind of issue with our twin private and we were given two separate rooms to stay in. Location is perfect. Courtyard is calm and cute. Rooms are huge, comfortable and a great deal. Rene was very helpful: mailed our postcards, gave advice and called a taxi. Breakfast was the best with fruit, yogurt and eggs/bacon, plus good coffee:) The only thing that could be improved would be to leave the kitchen open past 10pm.

We are very happy with the review. We feel greatful for that. The reason that we close the kitchen at 22.00 P.M. is to avoid that people ruin it so that the next morning we can start the new day doing the dishes.

Casa Verde was a lovely place to stay and felt like a home away from home. Really lovely, relaxed atmosphere. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was lovely and service friendly. Excellent kitchen and dining area to relax. The accommodation is about a 5 minute walk to the main plaza and a further couple of minutes to the supermarket and mercado central. There is also a good laundrette a couple of blocks away. I would recommend casa verde and would stay again!

The owner is a marvellous host who warmly welcomed me on arrival. My room was extremely comfortable and breakfast time was sociable with other guests. The owner was exceptionally helpful with traveller questions and tips. Casa Verde offers superb value for money and I cannot recommend highly enough.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Dear guest, thanks a lot for your nice comment and recommendations. Happy that you had a nice stay in Casa Verde B&B.

Our stay was fine, the only inconvenience was the staff that didn't speak english. We went to another hostel to ask for directions and book a biking trip.

I can only confirm what everyone said before - it feels like being in a hotel and I enjoyed staying there so much and would chose the same place again. Thank you, René!

Rene is a wonderful host, couldn't be more helpful. Breakfast was the best we've had--fresh and delicious. Sucre is wonderful, and our stay delightful!

Hello dear friends, thanks a lot for your nice comment. Happy that you enjoyed your stay so much. Always welcome!

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts