Casa Verde B&B Reviews

Calle Potosi 374, Entre Grau y Dalence, Sucre, Bolivia

Great breakfast, helpful staff. I arrived exhausted after two weeks of crazy travel and altitude adaptations and left refreshed!

I felt not only like a guest at this delightful BnB, but a friend on a visit. The staff was unbelievably accomodating, and Lisbet was not only a grrrrreat manager, but almost like a daughter to me during my five day visit.The breakfast was wonderful, security excellent, and I cannot say enough about the welcoming and beautiful atmosphere with sunshine in the courtyard, gorgeous flowers, and a sense of peace in a somewhat noisy city. I absolutely loved my stay and recommend it highly!

• 12th Oct 2015

Lovely place! Very clean and well run. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was awesome! Cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and bacon, bread, butter, jam, tea, coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice!! Great common areas-living room, terrace with pool and fully equipped kitchen. The wifi wasn't great in the bedrooms but ok in the common areas. We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Verde. We stayed for a week!! Highly recommended!

Very nice and friendly owner and staff. The best breakfast!

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts