Casa Verde B&B Reviews

Calle Potosi 374, Entre Grau y Dalence, Sucre, Bolivia

I found the owner a little intimidating. He didn't seem very friendly and I didn't feel very welcome when I arrived My shower was cold but I didn't feel like I could say anything. For the price I paid I should have had a hot shower

• 19th May 2015

Casa Verde was a lovely place to stay and felt like a home away from home. Really lovely, relaxed atmosphere. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was lovely and service friendly. Excellent kitchen and dining area to relax. The accommodation is about a 5 minute walk to the main plaza and a further couple of minutes to the supermarket and mercado central. There is also a good laundrette a couple of blocks away. I would recommend casa verde and would stay again!

The owner is a marvellous host who warmly welcomed me on arrival. My room was extremely comfortable and breakfast time was sociable with other guests. The owner was exceptionally helpful with traveller questions and tips. Casa Verde offers superb value for money and I cannot recommend highly enough.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Dear guest, thanks a lot for your nice comment and recommendations. Happy that you had a nice stay in Casa Verde B&B.

Our stay was fine, the only inconvenience was the staff that didn't speak english. We went to another hostel to ask for directions and book a biking trip.

I can only confirm what everyone said before - it feels like being in a hotel and I enjoyed staying there so much and would chose the same place again. Thank you, René!

Rene is a wonderful host, couldn't be more helpful. Breakfast was the best we've had--fresh and delicious. Sucre is wonderful, and our stay delightful!

Hello dear friends, thanks a lot for your nice comment. Happy that you enjoyed your stay so much. Always welcome!

We spent 10 nights here over xmas and new year in Rene's gorgeous home and couldn,t have asked for a more tranquillo setting. Rene is a true gentleman who serves a delicious breakfast; he is around to answer any questions but is not intrusive. The accommodation is spotlessly clean and close to la plaza on a quiet street,perfect!

I loved my stay at Caza Verde. I spent more than 8-nights here, off and on during December 2014. René, the owner, makes your stay as comfortable as he possibly can. He is a mine of information on what to see and do, not only in Sucre but in Bolivia in general. Casa Verde is kept spotlessly clean. The breakfast is excellent and sets you up for the day. I particularly enjoyed the copious quantity of freshly brewed Bolivian coffee. The property has a lovely courtyard to relax after a busy day.

Dear guest, happy to read your comment. Happy too that you enjoyed your stay in Casa Verde en in Sucre so much. When people respect us, for us it is easy to do all what we can to offer a good service. Beside that we know very well that we are not perfect, but who is.

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts