Caswell Hotel Reviews

25 Gloucester Street, London, England

A nice and simple place with decent rooms. You would get a lot more for the same price somewhere else, but for London Caswell was definitely a nice stay! Super nice staff!! The room was good, small but not tiny with a TV, sink and cupboards. Shared bathroom and shower which were nice and clean, though a bit small - not a big problem though. The breakfast could use some upgrading, bread and some müsli is not a proper breakfast, at least offer some cold cuts and cheese and maybe more fruit.

I spoke to a lady on the phone who said our company could be invoiced for the bill, but when I arrived I had to pay by my own personal card. No WiFi in hotel rooms. Cold showers

• 20th Jul 2015