Chilli Hostel Santiago Reviews

Triana 863, Santiago, Chile

The staff was the best thing in this hostel. There were not hot water for 2 days when i stayed there and the owner seemed not to care although the staff had contacted him right away we complained about the problem. The beds in the female dorm are ok but the sheets and pillow were a bit disgusting. Breakfast was good but average and the free dinner was definitely a plus. Great location too.

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Quick walk to Salvador station and 15 min walk to bella vista. Free dinner were awesome! No power points in room and showers weren't always warm were the negatives.

The breakfast could be different. I´ve stayed for 10 days and the menu was the same everyday. They can improve without paying more for it, just changind breads, changing cheese to ham or other cheese, whatever. The wifi is not good and didn´t work. 2 lockers of my room were broken and I asked the staff to change but Charlotte said she coudn´t do anything because all lockers were busy. Forntunatelly one locker was empty in my room and I got it to put my value things. The worst thing was to have

not too clean but the stuff is extremelly friendly

Aji hostel was a good place to stay without being exceptional.. One interesting thing is that they're not licensed to serve alcohol so you can bring your own in.. Very good for travellers on a budget!

1 2 Next » last »