City Centre Budget Hotel Reviews

22-30 Little Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Great location, great room. a bit noisy at night, clean common bathroom but in need of an update.

• 4th Mar 2014

Good budget (!) accomodation right in the middle of CBD. A bit noisy due to the construction work on the other side of the road. Everything else was good for that price... nothing fancy

in general, this is very worthwhile.

• 17th Feb 2014

I got a upgrade to a double room, so I can not give a review for my booked single room

This is Georgette. I stayed 2 nights at this hotel and I was very pleased because the place was very clean. If you need peace and quiet even in the heart of the city and a very clean please to stay, then check them out. The receptionists were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and also the free unlimited wifi internet access. That was awesome. I would definitely stay there again.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Jamaica

Recommended place to stay. when in Melbourne.

• 28th Oct 2013