City Lodge Stockholm Reviews

Klara Norra Kyrkogata 15, Stockholm, Sweden

Me and 4 girl friends stayed four nights in the 18 bed dorm. It had a mini kitchen attached to it in addition to the main hostel kitchen which was nice and we kept all our food there. Main kitchen had free pasta :) Hostel was clean. Decent amount of powerpoints per bed ratio. If you stay in the big dorm go and use the downstairs showers as they're much bigger and nicer. Location is great. We walked everywhere we went so saved money on public transport.

• 25th Jun 2015

Crowded place and low attention received from the staff when needed. One shower avaiable for a room with 18 people is a bit complicated. However, is well located (about 150 meters from the central train station).

It was ok. Great location which made it worthwhile. Nothing special, but serves its purpose

• 6th Jun 2015

Room without windows which was not mentioned in any description (which is impudent and cheating, as we think). Smell like sewer in the room. Dirty restroom and shower. Confused receptionist who had no clue about payment terms and could not find our file. We had a horrible night and the most unbelievable and ridiculous thing is the price. Over 90€ for a cellar bunker with dirty shared facilities, no amenities, no service. My body felt itchy after the stay. We actually feel betrayed. HANDS OFF!

• 5th Jun 2015

City Lodge in, the location was amazing, nothing more you can ask for. Central station and basically all the trains were extremely close by (5~!0 minutes) on foot. Security was good, locks of outer and inner door, changing it everyday. There is storage and if you ask, they will keep it behind the counter so it can be as safe as you want it. The staff, the morning staff is amazing, if you hang around late (per say after 10) the staff seems to tire too and might give you a weird face.

• 4th Jun 2015

We stayed in a large mixed dorm, and were surprised at how dirty it was. The other people in the room were all middle aged to older men (except one), and super creepy ones at that. The only other girl there had her iPhone and her phone charger stolen from her in the middle of the night. The attached bathroom was disgusting and reeked the whole time, making the whole dorm room smell. The downstairs dorms didn't seem as bad, but I don't know if there's a way to ensure you get into one of those.

• 31st May 2015

I found the staff to be very helpful. One member of staff started his shift earlier to help me with my luggage that was stored safely. I needed someone to allow me to collect my suitcase. Great attitude!

Very good location in Central Stockholm, hostel has all the basic needs. Crowd which goes to this hostel was (at least during my stay) not really of the Backpacker/youth type, was in general a bit older.

• 22nd May 2015

I was there justjust for a day. But I really enjoyed. Good luck for everyone

• 1st May 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Way too high price for the service. Very unclean, room with lights and electrical sockets not working. Had to pay to have luggage kept for the afternoon.

I lived in a female room. One day morning a male staff opened our door when we were in the room to check whether we were inside. It was rude.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

My second stay there, and the staff has been consistently unfriendly.

• 11th Apr 2015

We had a nice and short stay in this hostel. Big room with a lot of beds, so don't go here when you're a light sleeper. It was clean, but I missed some atmosphere, mostly quiet and older people when I was there.

we can think of this hostel in the future. very good and cloes to city

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Nice quiet hostel. You can also get a haircut there for 100 SEK ;-)

The location is good and they change the code daily so quite safe i suppose, I arrived at 1 am but they still leave a message for me as they don't do 24hrs reception, so very nice of them :)

I like this place. I visited Stockholm a lot of times and I think so this hostel is perfect, because is really close cental station.