City Lodge Stockholm Reviews

Klara Norra Kyrkogata 15, Stockholm, Sweden

Very good location in Central Stockholm, hostel has all the basic needs. Crowd which goes to this hostel was (at least during my stay) not really of the Backpacker/youth type, was in general a bit older.

• 22nd May 2015

I was there justjust for a day. But I really enjoyed. Good luck for everyone

• 1st May 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Way too high price for the service. Very unclean, room with lights and electrical sockets not working. Had to pay to have luggage kept for the afternoon.

I lived in a female room. One day morning a male staff opened our door when we were in the room to check whether we were inside. It was rude.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

My second stay there, and the staff has been consistently unfriendly.

• 11th Apr 2015

We had a nice and short stay in this hostel. Big room with a lot of beds, so don't go here when you're a light sleeper. It was clean, but I missed some atmosphere, mostly quiet and older people when I was there.

we can think of this hostel in the future. very good and cloes to city

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Nice quiet hostel. You can also get a haircut there for 100 SEK ;-)

The location is good and they change the code daily so quite safe i suppose, I arrived at 1 am but they still leave a message for me as they don't do 24hrs reception, so very nice of them :)

I like this place. I visited Stockholm a lot of times and I think so this hostel is perfect, because is really close cental station.

The hostel is very good located close to the central station and to the main shopping areas. Unfortunately the dorm doesn't have any windows which makes it kind of uncomfortable. The upper shower is too small, but the other four downstairs are big enough, it just takes a little bit to figure out how they work, but some of them are broken and need to be repaired.nthe emergency exit light is annoying for those beds next to it. The bed by the shower is dirty and disgusting to sit on it.

Very good hostel in an excellent location with all that you need at your hand.

The whole place felt like my Grandmother's basement. Dusty, dated and it could do with an update!