City Lodge Stockholm Reviews

Klara Norra Kyrkogata 15, Stockholm, Sweden

V unfriendly staff, not good atmosphere for young travellers.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We got a 6 bedroom then found a total stranger just entering the room because they have the password of the door. We complained to the management and apparently they changes the password every few months, so no security whatsoever.. It's very understaffed, and usually just one person preparing breakfast and doing the reservations, etc. The poor guy was doing his best, but that's extremely inefficient from the management. Also, it's not clean at all, especially the bathrooms.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Egypt

Cheap and basic, you get what you pay for. Location is excellent but that's the best thing about this Hostel. No atmosphere whatsoever!

It was not a safe hostel to go alone as a girl. The atmosphere was the worst. It was the first time in my live that I absolutly didn't feel save. But I have to say, the staff is really great, I arrived really late and I wanted to change my room because I didn't feel save and they helped me really good. Still, I wouldn't recommend this hostel to my worst enemies.

• 15th Oct 2015

Good place...rooms a bit crowded but the common areas are nice and the location is fantastic. Only spent 9 hours here, passing through, but it seemed a fun place. One very nice reception guy followed later by a miserable one!

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Scotland

Bathrooms need a bit of maintenance and the beds are CRAZY NOISY to just roll over in. But the staff were amazingly helpful and I will definitely come back again.

You could not ask for a better location in Stockholm. The hostel is minutes away from the Old Town and is right near the Central Station. The WiFi did not work consistently in the 18-person dorm. The laundry facilities did not properly dry my clothes, so I had a suitcase full of damp clothing when I left.

• 13th Sep 2015

Is one of the worst Hostels where I have stayed in all my life. this is not a Hostel for young travelers, is just a very very poor hotel or lodge. The 6 beed room don't have space for nothing. You have to pay extra for sheets and for luggage room. DON't GO THERE NEVER.

The staff is not welcoming, they do not look like they are here to help you and accommodate you. My room did not have a window and my bed was very noisy. The common areas are very small and not welcoming at all. The showers and bathroom are not clean. This hostel is all about money, you will have to pay extra for many things (breakfast, linen, padlock, luggage room...). To sum up, location is great, but the rest is not.

• 30th Aug 2015

The sanitary installations were quite dirty

Felt more like a nuisance than a guest.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

There is this staff who is grumpy middle aged guy..non swedish i think...he is rude.

The good crowd of people stay over there.

Unfortunately pretty dirty, especial the kitchen area and toilets/showers. Lights not in order in to showers either. Bad air circulation in the room. This hostel just stands out in terms of location. Really easy of access.