City Lodge Stockholm

6.4
Good 1728 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
4th May 2017

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful (one even took us out)! Bathrooms had a constant bad smell and the kitchen wasn't that clean either. Other than that we had a nice stay

• Spain, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017
4.6

If you are going to Stockholm on working days, don't stay at the 28 bed dorm. A terrible experience! We arrived on Friday midnight to realize the room was full of people living there (average age 60) some of them sleeping completely naked and the smell was terrible. The noise didn't allow us to sleep. On Saturday the atmosphere completely changed, but even so, not worthy at all. Toilets and showers filthy, everything really old. Only good thing is the location and the kitchen facilities.

12th Apr 2017
4.9

Half the staff was rude. Beds are gross. Many cheaper hostels that I've stayed at have had much much nicer facilities. Only redeeming quality is the location is good. Highly recommend staying elsewhere.

23rd Mar 2017
5.4

No sheets provided, and menstrual blood on the toilet seats. Absolutely disgusting experience. Not to mention, I got there at 10 in the morning to check in and drop my stuff off and no one was there to let me in. The receptionist was late and then had an attitude with me that she had to do her job and check me in. Horrid customer service. The only thing they have going for them is the location and security to get in. Security inside is nonexistent though.

• England, Male, 31-40
5th Feb 2017
7.7

Bathroom facilities can be improved a bit more. There were only two toilets with one toilet broken for all the rooms in the floor.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
6.0

It was just a bit cruddy. Facilities were old and a bit run down. Main negative points: - very cramped dorm - one staff member was rude. The others were good and helpful though - night staff turned away a guy who had been stranded in stockholm with no phone battery at 9:40 citing 'no beds' when there were many in our dorm. I walked with him in the snow to find another one. I just thought this was poor form.

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
16th Dec 2016
6.0

Found a bedbug in the 26 person room and we suspect that they aren't going to do anything to fix the problem. No 24h check-in like it says here. The reception opened at 9.30am but we were allowed to leave our luggage there and come back later. We got our beds at 11am, after the official check-out time. Also there was no free rice or pasta like it says here. Otherwise it was a basic hostel kitchen. Location was the best thing and for one night it was ok excluding the nasty bedbug.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016
7.1

If I had known in advance that the room had no window, I would have booked somewhere else. In the end however I appreciated coming to my tiny windowless room on such cold winter days.