City Lodge Stockholm Reviews

Klara Norra Kyrkogata 15, Stockholm, Sweden

Yeah... This place is alright. Wifi don't really work in the rooms. I don't get why hostels don't just include linen in the price. The Down stairs area is well nice and you pretty much get what you paid for in the 18 bed dorm. The staff are very helpful.

Great location and free pasta/rice/onions. The staff are very helpful. On my last day I misplaced my wallet and lady ad reception came running after me. Another night a guy in my room smelt so bad when I asked the staff if I could move rooms they allowed me without hesitation.

Excellent location and staff