Cordoba Bed and Be

9.5
Superb 1600 Total Reviews

• Wales, Female, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Loved this hostel - felt really welcomed by the friendly staff there who went out of their way to be accommodating! I'd been recommended it by someone else, and so glad they mentioned it. Great kitchen, lockers big enough for a 65l backpack and the most amazing roof terrace. Highly suggest you stay here!

16th Feb 2017

All 3 staff members I interacted with were very nice and helpful, and worked hard to make me feel comfortable as a young solo traveler. Free breakfast was pretty good - toast, cereal, fruit and coffee/tea. I booked a single room but ended up in a room with 3 beds to myself! I shared two bathrooms (toilet, sink and shower in each) with the rest of my floor - maybe 5 other bedrooms but never had to wait for a bathroom to be open. Everything seemed clean and safe.

• elamoree8192
  • Netherlands, All Male Group, 25-30
9th Feb 2017

Really great place. Everything looks super neat, amazing rooftop terrace, good beds, private light and power socket. Very friendly and involved staff.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

For me, Cordoba was the best city in Spain. It's mainly because of this hostel. Staffs are really nice and trying to help you enjoy the city. I'm gonna stay again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Very good hostel, felt clean and well-maintained. The common areas are really nice (though the kitchen was a little narrow) and the rooftop terrace is absolutely gorgeous - massive, heaps of nice places to sit and soak up the sun, and great views. They make your bed for you every day (even in the dorms) which was a nice touch. Breakfast was basic, bread, fruit and cereal, and for the cost I thought they could add something extra, like yoghurt or pancakes. But overall, a very pleasant stay.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

Great hostel in a cute, centrally located Andalusian house. I really liked staying there and I had a great time meeting new people and discovering the city. Even though it's winter they had a lot of warm blankets and decent heating, so I was never really cold. Their rooftop terrace is awesome if you manage to catch the last winter sun :) also I can really recommend this hostel for sole travelers!

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Honestly One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Staff were so friendly and super helpful, the building itself is beautiful and there was a great atmosphere as well! I stayed 2 nights and both nights we went out out for tapas and drinks. I honestly can't recommend this place enough. Thank you!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

Wonderful hostel with exceptional staff!! When we checked in the receptionist automatically gave us a thorough and helpful run-down of where to go/what to do and eat. It made our stay in Córdoba so great! Thank you!

27th Jan 2017

Great place to rest but not a good place to meet people. Although I was there in January, low season; it felt like a B+B more than a lively hostel. Pretty good location and facilities

• Australia, Male, 41+
27th Jan 2017

Gteat service and hospitality. Korean girl at the reception was very helpful.