Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Only stayed for one night but was so impressed with this hostel. Breakfast was great, and didn't close before I got up which was a real novelty! Javier and José were both lovely and should I ever visit Córdoba again, I will definitely stop here!

Really nice and cute place, almost like a hotel but without bathrooms in the rooms. Rooftop hangout is so nice! Good breakfast as well! :)

The most amazing hostel of my trip! I was greeted even before I set foot in Cordoba with a friendly email from Jose asking whether I needed any extra assistance and that he was looking forward to meeting me. Jose was such a fantastic host! He really took the time to explain all of the facilities of the hostel answered any questions that I might have. He told me all of the best spots in Cordoba and always remembered my name! The organised bike tapas tour was the highlight of my trip.Thanks, Jose!

This little hostel is the best I've stayed in- the night bike tour gave me a great chance to meet other travellers, rooms were spotless, cute friendly atmosphere in a grand old building. And freshly squeezed oj in the morning. Unbelievable! Jose is the best host! You'll love it.

• 15th Jul 2014

Only there for a night but seemed like a good place. Easy to meet people good location and excellent staff.

Great place and excellent staff!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Cordoba Bed and Breakfast was AMAZING! Jose is a wonderful host that has so much pride and love for his city and will help you figure out the best ways to get around to the points of interest throughout Cordoba. Take the bike tour if available! The dorm was clean, and the beds comfortable. The whole hostel has a really fabulous vibe to it, and as a lone traveler I found that making friends here was easy. I look forward to going back to Cordoba, and I will absolutely be staying here again!

• 9th Jul 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, the staff were fabulous, helping me plan my trip, suggest things to do and generally looking after me :) the bed was clean, as was the whole hostel. The rooftop terrace and communal area was fantastic, very relaxing. The breakfast was great but the best part was the free oranges! I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

So far, the best hostel I have stayed at. Cleaned, well located, great facilities, friendly easy going staff, 4 locked doors to finally manage to get in the room (so pretty secure:) and so on... Absolutely no negative point.

Such a wonderful hostel set up with great attention to little things that make a traveller's stay pleasant! The building itself is beautiful and the hostel covers a couple of floors before you reach the great two-floor terrace. The hostel is decorated in a quirky way and it feels like someone's home. The 8-bed dorm is spacious, the bathrooms are clean and there are enough of them, and the coffee plus fresh orange juice in the morning are the best part of breakfast. An excellent hostel!

The hostel itself was a little hard to find because it was easy to overlook as you passed by. However the facilities were very good. The best part about this hostel was the staff. Javier was probably one of the nicest Spainiards I have ever met. He showed us where to go around cordoba and opened up his facilities and worked with our schedule.

Centrally located hostel, large spacious mixed dorm room, very clean, free simple breakfast. Close to train and bus station. Only stayed one night but easily made friends and had a good time. Hostel has a really nice positive vibe and relaxed atmosphere. Wifi doesn't always work throughout hostel though, which is fine because it gives you the chance to talk to other travelers.

Very friendly and helpful staff, comfy bed, decent breakfast. I had a bit of trouble working out the shower temperature but coped. Would definitely consider staying agaim

The beds and linens were very comfortable. The bathroom was impressively clean, though the shower head was not able to be hung above your head (you had to hold it the whole time). The staff and the owner were very nice and helpful. They gave us recommendations about where to go and also showed us how to work the air conditioning. I was very happy with my stay.

Very nice hostel, with nice clean bedrooms with AC. The location is on a nice pedestrian street, close to the centre. Rooftop terrace wich is awesome for breakfast and for a chill rest in the evening. Staff was super nice and gave us tips about Cordoba. Highly recommended!

Bed and Be is the best hostel ever in Spain. It's authentic, clean and cozy. The breakfast is so delicious. Above all, the owner and the manger in the same time, Jose, is so helpful and generous. I really enjoyed my stay there and I advise everybody to stay in Bed and Be. Mohamed Samy, Egypt.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

The hostel is very close to the center. room nd toilet were very very clean. The staff was very very friendly.

Great hostel! I had no problems meeting people on my one night there, loved the fresh oranges for juice (just wished there were some ice cubes or something to cool it down) and it's decorated like someone's cool apartment. Great bunks, great staff, insanely clean. I have nothing bad to say about this place! Easy to find and the air conditioning works - a must in Cordoba! They also booked some onward hostels for me so I could save some money!

This bed and breakfast was amazing. Jose was by far the best host we have had so far - he was amazing! The facilities at this hostel were great - hot showers, big kitchen, a rooftop patio and really comfy beds. Jose does a bike tour every night which we didn't go on but he told us where to meet him after and we all went and had beers. He really is the nicest guy ever. Thank you jose! Would definitely stay here again.

Hostel is one of the best all around the world. You can feel at home with lovely welcoming staff especially Jose

« first « Prev 1 2 3