9.5
Superb 1,549 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,549 Total Reviews
Cordoba Bed and Be Located at C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, , Cordoba.
Spain
Cordoba Andalusia 14001 C/Jose Cruz Conde 22
95% 1549
37.8872265 -4.7807178
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
12th Jan 2017

Staff were outstanding here! I totally felt at home and welcomed. They went above and beyond any hostel. I found the place a little cold but when asked for heating to be turned up not an issue. Perfect location, staff gave great tips and always there to help. I would stay again for sure. I loved it!

10th Jan 2017

It was my first time in Cordoba and this hostel was partially why I enjoyed it so much. The breakfast was simple but of good quality. The staff was kind, attentive, and ready with helpful tips. Each night they meet downstairs at 8:30pm to go out and grab some food and drinks in the area, which obviously helps you to get out into the city and meet people. There are multiple comfortable common areas, which I personally feel is important. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Cordoba.

• England, Female, 41+
6th Jan 2017

Centrally located,usual facilities, however the shower temperature control was faulty, running very hot. Rooftop area where you can relax, and have breakfast. Staff very helpful, answered an email query promptly, would recommend it as a good place to stay in order to visit Cordoba.

5th Jan 2017

Loved it! We got upgraded to a private suite for free, and the only downside to the whole experience was how cold the place was overall (but we could adjust the temperature in our room). The wifi worked great, everything was super clean, the showers had hot water. The free breakfast was nothing special, but it was included in the price, so we didn't complain. The location is unbeatable, although it could get annoying with people shouting outside your window all night if you're a light sleeper.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
2nd Jan 2017

Great location, nice free breakfast and really friendly staff. Enjoy the fresh oranges for breakfast! The room was a little cold, but there was a little foot heater in the room that helped. It was a little hard to find, it's right next to the Swarovski store - there is a sign on the wall. Not too far from the bus/train station either.

29th Dec 2016

Great.Javi very friendly and helpful. Very clean.

24th Dec 2016

Great place and staff. Activities arranged each night and not of the repetitive pub crawl type - dinner and drinks at a cool market, tapas night etc. Created a good atmosphere as did the Xmas eve shared dinner. Free breakfast - toast, cereal, fruit, tea/coffee.

• South Korea, Female, 41+
13th Dec 2016

very friendly staff!!! good location, and very good atmosphere!!!

9th Dec 2016

I had a great time staying here. It was clean and the rooms are comfortable. I had great experiences with the staff and I really enjoyed going out for drinks and tapas with the hostel both nights I was there. It made meeting new people easier! The location is also great is very close to the free walking tour, which I would recommend doing. I'd stay here again.

• eldarion_012832
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
8th Dec 2016

I stayed one night in a private/ single room. The location is good. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms/ common areas. Breakfast was basic but good enough as it was included. Wifi was good. I loved the terrace. There was an activity in the evening I wish I coulda joined. I enjoyed my stay here. Thanks.