Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

'Bed and Be' was a perfect experience!!! Located in the heart of Cordoba, nearby the main street, but very quiet and safe inside. 15 minutes walk from Mezquita and bus/train station. Clean and secure. Price includes towel and free locker which is not very common in other hostels. Very very great common area with two terraces. But the best about this hostel is the stuff - really friendly and helpful plus the socializing events they do every evening. That's just perfect. THANK YOU for great time!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in

The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything in Cordoba was within walking distance. We had a private room very clean and bright, the bathroom with toilets at the same floor. The breakfast is included. We highly recommend this hostel.

• 21st Apr 2015

Very friendly staff! Very clean hostel

We loved this hostel! The service was excellent, the room clean, comfortable and well laid out, and only a short walk from the main train/bus stations. We joined a group of other guests and the proprietor, Jose, for a bite and a drink at a tapas bar the night we arrived - Jose told us a bit about the city, gave us directions and was more than happy to answer all our questions. We especially enjoyed the free breakfast on the rooftop terrace.

I had a wonderful time in this hostel, everyone was so nice and helpful. it was central, clean, great atmosphere,

• 19th Apr 2015

Definitely recommend this one. Clean rooms and bathroom, most comfortable bed I have slept on in a hostel, great and helpful staff!! This place won't disappoint with the rooftop terrace!

I can also say positive things about this hostel! It's the BEST hostel I have ever been! Great hospitality, beautiful place to stay, very clean, relaxed atmosphere, good breakfast and very friendly staff! They will make you feel at home. Also very nice activities are organized! It's the perfect place to stay if you want to get to know the Spanish culture and the nicest places in Cordoba! There are so many things to see! Because of that, I will return for sure, and book a room in this hostel!

• 13th Apr 2015

This is absolutely the BEST hostel I have ever been! Great hospitality by the owners of the hostel! They are very friendly, helpful and are willing to show you around the city & tell you tips about what to do. Besides that, the hostel is very clean and very stylish! There are several spots in the hostel where you can hang out (also a very nice roof terrace). I highly recommend this hostel. I will go there again for sure; Cordoba is a beautiful city and there are lots of things to do.

• 13th Apr 2015

Perfect stay at Cordoba Be and Be. Such relaxed, friendly and helpful staff. A lovely building kept spotlessly clean in the best location. I just wish our travel plans allowed us to stay longer here as Cordoba is worth at least 2 days, 2 nights no matter how much time you are in Andalusia.

Fantastic place to stay in Cordoba. Juanjo was great upon arrival and they give a map with loads of good info and local tips. Located between the station and monuments with loads of cafes and restaurants nearby. Not an overly social hostel due to the layout but there are common areas and you can meet people in the dorm. I made friends with an Italian girl who may start working there - Nicole would be a great addition :) Definitely recommend staying here.

Had a great stay at this place. José and Xavier were very helpful, and gave us plenty of indicators where to go, drink, eat etc, and also took us out to visit some places of tapas ! The place is like a house, so not a typical backpackers, therefore, you would love it. The roof top is awesome too. I can only say good things about this place, love it !

Great location and staff! Loved the rooftop space for relaxing in the sun!

The hostel was wonderfully clean, and the reception man José was very kind and welcoming. Breakfast is included and you can eat whenever you get up. I just had a great experience in this hostel I felt very comfortable and was able to rest.

The guys running the hostel are awesome. They are super friendly, full with good vibes!!

all the system is based on trust... and it works ! the owner is particularly helpfull and nice, very good place !

• 1st Apr 2015

one of the best hostels i ever stayed in! lovely staff, very clean, nice roof and happy people! highly recomand this place :)

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Austria

Ahhh!! this hostel! The best I have ever been to! Everything was so perfect about our short stay in Cordoba bed and be. The host Jose is this amazing guy who loves his job and his guests. The room and bathroom were impeccable! The location is in a very good street close to everything. We met some amazing people while in this hostel and we will be definitely be back (i hope soon)!! Everyone coming to Cordoba should stay there!!

• 31st Mar 2015

This is the best hostel we've stayed at so far, José is a great host and provided us with everything we needed (maps and insider tips)! Cordoba Bed and Be is beautifully furnished, has an awesome rooftop terrace and is right in the city centre (everything you need and want to see in walking distance). We totally recommend the hostel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Córdoba. We almost regret staying for just one night, we would have loved to stay longer :-)

• 31st Mar 2015

I had an absolut pleasent stay. jose and his friends are fantastic hosts and make you feel part of their family instantly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4