Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Very friendly and nice hostel. Loved the Tapa tour and hanging out with Jose.

Excellent customer service.

All in all, the hostel was top notch. The place was spotless, the staff was welcoming and cheerful. The common spaces were a bit on the small side (kitchen, lounge) but this was made up for by the efforts of the staff organizing evening events - going for tapas, etc (just make sure you ask the prices in advance). They made sure all guests knew about the plans. I would recommend this hostel to anyone considering heading to Cordoba.

• 28th Jun 2015

I had an amazing time at Cordoba Bed and Be. José was tremendously nice to us and offered to share snacks and drinks with us. As a Cordoba native, José knows the city really well and provides great advice as to what to do. He is also an avid traveler himself and we exchanged travel stories. I would definitely recommend visiting Cordoba and staying at his hostel!

AWESOME experience! Jose ginuinely cares about his guests! 5 stars!!

great little place in older building with modern amenities. really nice shower, kitchen, patio, dining room, and cheap laundry service. they'll take you out to the kind of places you would like to go, whether it's a really great microbrewery or a nice tapas place. very close to the train station (directions could have been clearer, however). staff was very friendly and helpful. would stay again.

Great little hostel. Ideal location only a short walk from the train train but also on the edge of the old, historic district. Clean, bright, secure rooms. They have bike hire, breakfast and a cool roof terrace. Manager Javier (top fella), took time out to take a couple of us round to some of his local drinking and eating haunts. Really enjoyed my stay here.

One of, if not THE, best hostels I stayed in during my trip though Europe! Great relaxed vibe, beautifully styled building (rooms and common areas), great staff, and a generous spirit throughout. It feels more like a boutique hotel, than your standard hostel. Definitely stay here if you're going to Cordoba!

Enjoyed my stay here very much. Friendly staff, good location, nice facilities and very easy to meet like minded travellers. Go and see for yourself!!

Thanks for the bar-tour and for beeing so nice!

One of the best places I stayed in ever! Perfectly situated, very clean, but the best was the athmosphere, thanks to the owner, José, taking care of everything and doing incredible tapas tours with us EVERY EVENING! and each time to different places! So if you want to get to know the real local bars and restaurants you'd otherwise overlook, share great food and have a perfect time, go there! Also great for making friends this way if you travel alone. I'd go there again any time, José!

The best service I have ever received at a hostel. Friendly, personal attention was given at any time. I recommend very highly!

Really liked the layout of the dorm and the staff were really friendly. A nice hostel.

Muchas gracias para todo ! It was amazing, beds are comfortable and the breakfast is perfect ! It love the rooftop ! thanks thanks thanks !

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in. It is clean and spacious. The bed is soft and the rooftop breakfast is amazing.

This was a lovely place to stay! The location was right in the center of the commercial district and anywhere you ever wanted to go was within a 15 minute walk. The staff was super helpful and the rooms, kitchen, and common spaces were beautiful. It was also really easy to rent bikes from the hostel!

Really good hostel and the room I was in had really good bunk beds. Javier was extremely friendly and the terrace was excellent, if you don't mind a little bit of heat.

The service is excellent. The staff really wants the customers to feel at home. Everything is super clean, always. Strongly recommand to stay at Bed and Be if you plan on going to Cordoba!

Location was fantastic. Staff were very helpful. Activities arranged by the staff left a little bit more to be desired. Maybe an off day, but barely got our bar/tapas tour with only one bar stop, then a modern r food court-esque stop. Appreciate the modern food stalls, but to have our guide more interested in spending the evening there instead of moving on to other local places was a disappointment.

Hi! thank for your comment! it always help us to continue improving,and to stay as the toprated hostel in the area! we are glad for all your positive review. a bit sad thoug because our staff always get a 10! ;) maybe we had a bad day after the weekend! so sorry for that! promise to compensate next time! about the activity: It is as we said, not a tour or pub crawl (we don't like them!) it is just a "first drink and tapa" together. something flexible spontaneous and free of charge! thanks

Absolutely beautiful hostel. The roof terrace a boon on a very hot day. Definitely returning.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5