Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

dudes! You make an awesome job! I absolutely like your ideas and wish you all the best :)

• 31st Jan 2016

nice to read that! looking forward to have you back soon! thanks for your review!

Extremely welcoming and friendly staff! Personal tour of the entire hostel and my room. Very clean throughout. Relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Simple continental breakfast included. Tea and coffee available all day (included). Plenty of shared bathrooms and each one only had one toilet, one sink, and one shower (not multiple stalls). Bunk beds were comfortable and each bed had it's own light and electrical outlet. Lockers were about as tall as the bunk beds. Easy walk from the bus station.

I had a great time here! great location and amazing staff that showed us the nightlife and the best places for tapas and drinks! I definitely recommend this place!

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

muchas gracias amigo!

I spent only one night at Cordoba Bed and Be and I surely had a lot of fun there. The people and host were amazing, met some incredible people from a lot of places, had a great -tapas and copas- night with the crew out there. The rooms were perfect to me, with views from there or from the top floor who is on a mainly central point of the cute but small city that Cordoba is. Only negative point: the wifi who gave me a hard time... Still enjoyed and thank the staff for its remarquable work !

muchas gracias for your very good review! sorry for the wifi problem that day, now works properly in every corner of the hostel! see you soon! josé

I definitely recommend it!!!!!!!!

gracias! thank you!

Excellent Location,eexcellent staff,they really take care of theitheir guests, and organise activities every night. The room and bathrooms are also great.the only drawback it's the extremely slow wi fi. Other than that,this was of the best hostels I stayed at.

Thanks for your sweet review! sorry for the wifi problem that day, now works properly in every corner of the hostel! looking fw to have you back!

Small cosy hostel in an excellent location. roof top terrace which must be nice during the summer months. good simple basic breakfast. staff were really helpful and provided lots of information.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Denmark

thanks for your review! muchas gracias!

I had an amazing time during my stay. I recomend a lot this hostel. The only thing i can add is that it has 4floors and no elevator but the roof worth it a lot.

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Argentina

thanks! i hope to have you back and we will carry u all the way up!

I was very impressed with this hostel. The location was great, very central, ideal for walking to all the main attractions of Córdoba, but what most stuck out was the staff. The manager José was extremely helpful and friendly. He sent me an email the day before with instructions for getting to the hostel as well as his number in case I had any trouble. In the evening he took a group of us out for drinks and tapas at nearby locales not usually visited by tourists. He really went the extra mile!

thanks for lovely review! see you soon ! josé

Great location, awesome building and facilities and the staff are very welcoming and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone.

• 18th Jan 2016

The owner was very friendly, and he helped me in everything i needed. I would highlight the good location of this hostel and the many activities organized by the owner (jose) with the guests. for sure i will be back soon.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Spain

Really amazing! Javi was super nice and was just such a nice experience overall. Facilities were clean and common areas were inviting.

• 16th Jan 2016

Staff were amazing!! So helpful and friendly :)

There's no way anybody could make a bad comment on this hostel. Place is walking distance from any landmark in town, it's right in the center of shopping district, the place is CLEAN, you get free towels, free lockers, free breakfast...and to top things up the staff is great. When I arrived it was latein the eveningand still Luis was waiting for me and he was absolutely nice and helpful. The same I have to say about Jose, who took us out for tapas and drinks. All in all, 100% recommendable!!!

Great attention to detail, fantastic location and a friendly community of staff who take time to ensure your stay will not be forgotten. Towels provided, freshly squeezed orange juice with breakfast and guided tours of local restaurants and bars EVERY evening - it's these kind of touches that make all the difference!

• 11th Jan 2016

Lovely place and lovely people.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Couple, 41+

Cordoba Bed & Be is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! Very clean and comfortable with a great atmosphere for meeting other people. I only wish that I could have stayed longer. I'll definitely be back to visit soon! Thanks to Javier for being so welcoming and friendly.

I like it a lot! The best and the most pacient receptionist i've ever seen! The hostel is located in really centre of the city and main business street as well. I lived in a room with 4 beds. The roommates are really well educated and considerable. I guess the hostel used to be the house of someone, so it decorated really like a home. A lot of bathrooms. I had really good experience with the living and the people there. :D

Nice hostel! Located close to the old part of Cordoba. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were spacious and the wi-fi worked properly. Would definitely go back...

Very clean and pleasant. Great staff and very accommodating!

• 3rd Jan 2016