Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

A fresh, quite and calm hostel which has the feel of a B&B. Good facilities (kitchen), new and clean bathrooms, sitting room etc, our private room was large, comfortable and the sheets smelt like flowers! Jose was a fantastic host whom personally made us feel welcome, all the other staff were fabulous as well. Great terrace surrounded by growing plants - a relaxing, quite and comfortable place to spend time.

Hard to find better place for the hostel, although it is close to a noisy place. I liked very much the flexibility and kindness of the staff. For breakfast you can have freshly squeezed orange and Nespresso! Very clean and friendly rooms. Unlikely there is no elevator. Room was quite expensive, but Cordoba is not the cheapest city. I do recommend this hostel.

Probably best hostel I ever stayed in. Many bathrooms per person and clean. Staff more than helpful, even cared about save arrival.

• 16th Sep 2014

Dorms and bathrooms are a tiny bit cramped but otherwise this is one of the best hostels i've stayed in. Great kitchen and lounging areas. Best of all, Jose and his staff couldn't possibly be kinder, more welcoming or more helpful. Highest of recommendations from me

Charming hostel located in a commercial street close to the casco viejo. The staff is super friendly and willing to help in every way. Breakfast is included. Cool rooftop terrace.

The hostel is really nice, clean and comfortable! 100% recommended

This is really best Hostel i ever stayed in my life. I can't thank you more! The stuff are AMAZING, All of them. Very welcoming, helpful, friendly, really! I traveled to many countries, and saw tons of friendly hostels as well, yet, this one is by far the best! A very nice surprise. Keep it on guys :)

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

Really enjoyed my stay here. Directions easy to follow and great tips from Javier to make our short stay in Cordoba great.

José is the best guy :-)

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. The owner, Jose, has studied Eco tourism and has a great sense of aesthetic. Everythjng was clean and beautiful and the setup was conducive to meeting people even though the hostel wasn't at all full during my stay. Breakfast is free and great with fresh orange juice and a fancy coffee maker. Jose went out of his way to do everything for his customer. Ideal location in center - very close to both train/ bus station and historic center

Thanks so much, awesome staff! Thanks for the great orange juice in the morning and showing me literally everything. Really liked the facilities, eg the roof terraces!

I stayed here while looking for permanent housing in Córdoba. José is great. Best host ever. Location is perfect and the facilities are wonderful. Very tastefully decorated. Would stay here a million times over.

Jose, the hotel owner, was amazing. Thoughtful, considerate and helpful, he advised us on all the little tips and tricks which made our stay in Cordorba extra special. He walked a group of us into town to watch the first soccer game in which Cordorba had entered the top league, reminded us about the Spanish Tour coming into town, when we could get into the Mesquite for free and really took the time to allow us to make the most of our time there.

• 25th Aug 2014

A quaint and quirky hostel with a rooftop, breakfast, the best hosts and a fantastic location.

A brilliant hostel. Cannot fault it especially for atmosphere and friendliness. Jose is wonderful and takes excellent care of his guests. Loved it!!!

José is an amazing host, was really helpful without being asked, told us everything we needed to know about Cordoba on arrival, they invited us in before check in time and have us coffee and breakfast!! Cool roof top hangout areas and lots of bathrooms. Wish I could have stayed longer :)

Good hostel with engaged staff

Conscientious, courteous, and dedicated staff. Great location. I really liked my one night stay here.

This was one of the nicest hostels I stayed at in Spain. The location is excellent, only a 5-minute walk from the Mezquita. The hostel has a great rooftop terrace to hang out and have a drink, a spacious kitchen, and another area on the second floor to chill out. Each room had air-conditioning and huge lockers that can fit your backpack. The staff were very helpful and friendly and were always happy to recommend places to go and things to do. A great hostel for solo travellers and meet people!

Very nice and very quiet hostel. The whole hostel as well as the rooms are painted and decorated in a very modern way. The rooms are light and besides the modern furniture you find here and there some antiques. The coffee at breakfast was extremely good. The orange juice did not come from the supermarket, we could make it on our own out of fresh oranges instead. The staff was decitated and helpfull. I recommend the bike-tapas-tour as you get to visit interesting bars and places. Thumbs up!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4