Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

This is a really nice hostel, but there were barely any other guests staying while I was there. I'm sure it's a lot busier in the summer months. It's right in the centre, very clean and spacious, has air con everywhere, decent breakfast...

Perfect place!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Very helpful and friendly staff which is the principle greatness of this hostel.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was absolutely great. Really nice hostel.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazone Hostel, maybe the best i ever stayed at. José and Chi Wan were incredibly friendly and helpful.

Awesome b

• 2nd Oct 2014

The hostel is great! Very nice staff, comfortable beds and very clean bathrooms. Besides, it´s very near from the train station and the tourist spots. It´s definitely worth the money!

A fresh, quite and calm hostel which has the feel of a B&B. Good facilities (kitchen), new and clean bathrooms, sitting room etc, our private room was large, comfortable and the sheets smelt like flowers! Jose was a fantastic host whom personally made us feel welcome, all the other staff were fabulous as well. Great terrace surrounded by growing plants - a relaxing, quite and comfortable place to spend time.

It is easy to find, close to spots,staffs are findly and thet took us to local rest for dinner together. The kitchen is well equipted. The pentry, roof top and common areas are comfortable. Only that one wifi router is not working and we can only access the other one in kitchen which is quite inconvenient, and i have been bited by mosquitos, though the staff provided me some oil, the itchy still lasted a few days, otherwise i give it 5 stars!

Hard to find better place for the hostel, although it is close to a noisy place. I liked very much the flexibility and kindness of the staff. For breakfast you can have freshly squeezed orange and Nespresso! Very clean and friendly rooms. Unlikely there is no elevator. Room was quite expensive, but Cordoba is not the cheapest city. I do recommend this hostel.

The hostel staff were okay but the Internet was not working

hola! thanks for your review, nice that you enjoy our hostel! we normal have internet in every corner of our hostel :) pity it was not working 100% the day you were here! thanks again for your comment it help us to continue improving! josé

The owner is very nice. Can't get a better location! Breakfast could be better, though.

Probably best hostel I ever stayed in. Many bathrooms per person and clean. Staff more than helpful, even cared about save arrival.

• 16th Sep 2014

Dorms and bathrooms are a tiny bit cramped but otherwise this is one of the best hostels i've stayed in. Great kitchen and lounging areas. Best of all, Jose and his staff couldn't possibly be kinder, more welcoming or more helpful. Highest of recommendations from me

Charming hostel located in a commercial street close to the casco viejo. The staff is super friendly and willing to help in every way. Breakfast is included. Cool rooftop terrace.

The hostel is really nice, clean and comfortable! 100% recommended

This is really best Hostel i ever stayed in my life. I can't thank you more! The stuff are AMAZING, All of them. Very welcoming, helpful, friendly, really! I traveled to many countries, and saw tons of friendly hostels as well, yet, this one is by far the best! A very nice surprise. Keep it on guys :)

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

Really enjoyed my stay here. Directions easy to follow and great tips from Javier to make our short stay in Cordoba great.

José is the best guy :-)

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. The owner, Jose, has studied Eco tourism and has a great sense of aesthetic. Everythjng was clean and beautiful and the setup was conducive to meeting people even though the hostel wasn't at all full during my stay. Breakfast is free and great with fresh orange juice and a fancy coffee maker. Jose went out of his way to do everything for his customer. Ideal location in center - very close to both train/ bus station and historic center

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4