Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Andalucia, Spain

My friend and I stayed at Bed and Be for three nights and had such a lovely time. Great place to stay, all of the staff were so lovely and friendly and the rooftop terrace is a great place to chill out. Would highly recommend!!

• 13th Apr 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. When you get there, it actually feels more like being guest at an family's old friend's house. Extremely friendly and open minded people working there. The atmosphere is also just perfect. Even though Cordoba has no beach and no sea, you can use the rooftop to relax just as would be so. With breakfast included, we got a sack full of oranges to make ourselves fresh orange juice :D It's really brilliant work you are doing there, guys! We'll come back sometime!

Had a great stay, the roof terrace was fantastic and the rooms and facilities were clean and fresh.

Fantastic hostel, very clean, friendly staff and location couldn't be better. And free breakfast too!

Everything was great, especially Jose was very friendly and very helpful. Bike tour was an excellent idea and was fun to discover Cordoba by bike. Thanks a lot Jose!

Great hostel, the location was perfect, the beds were super comfortable and the rooms nice and clean. The kitchen is new and the breakfast was very good (and it lasted until very late which is really good if you are planning a night out). Jose, the owner, was always very helpful and checking if everything was all right. We had a perfect stay in Córdoba, definitely staying at Bed and Be if we go back!

I really liked the staff guys, you made it a very nice and cosy stay! you were so friendly and full of nice stories of your own travels, the bed was super warm and comfy and breakfast was great! still gonna try that spanish thing, bread with olive oil and sugar..but not in the morning! thanks for everything, take care!

• 16th Mar 2014

This hostel might be better in warmer weather as the outside area was great with lots of tables etc. the indoor common area was small and uninviting. The reception was a small room like in a hotel and the staff stayed in there. It didn't feel welcoming to me, although the staff were always friendly.

Great hostel, i really recommend it. The owner is very nice and helps you with everything you need. I felt very comfortable and recommend it to everybody.

We stayed at Cordoba Bed and Be for one night. The four-bed bunk room was quite small for four adult travelers. The beds were comfortable and clean. The room did get a little chilly during the night. The shared bathrooms and kitchen were fairly clean and well-managed. The free breakfast provided by the hostel was minimal, but a good starter for the day. The staff member at Bed and Be was very helpful. He suggested many tips for sightseeing and eating local foods. He gave us great advice!

Great location, Javier was super nice and really told you the places you needed to go in order to get along like a local. Super comfy beds and spacy rooms! I would totally get back there, specially for the bike tour!

I really enjoyed my one night stay here. Though it was short, The staff and other guests were all nice. Like a big family. rooms were comfy and clean and had lockers with keys for their own locks so you wont need your own. If I ever go back to Cordoba I will stay here again.

very good hostel

Wonderful place. Amazingly comfortable and beautiful space. They also hostel great activities. I reccomend the bike tour and sushi night.

Excellent hostel. Lovely staff.

Great place to stay in Cordoba made even greater by the awesome free bike tour!!

Jose and Javier were great, really helpful, friendly guys, I did their bike and hiking tours which were really cool. Moreover the beds are comfy and made each day! Recommendating the place a 100%

I loved my stay here. The staff was so genuinely friendly and helpful, it was clean and comfortable. I liked using the kitchen and common room. The only drawback was the flocks of loud American study abroad kids but that's not the hostels fault :) I would highly recommend this hostel for your trip to Cordoba, just be warned you'll want to stay longer than one night!

Beautiful hostel, more like a boutique hotel. Very welcoming and helpful staff. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for accommodation in Cordoba!

Nice hostel with friendly staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3