Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

My stay at this hostel can only be described in one word AMAZING! The staff was wonderful, friendly, MD helpful. They went out of their way to make the guests feel at home and to show us a less touristy side of the city. I was truly sad to leave such a wonderful hostel and I will definitely return again one day!!

Nice stuffs!! I stayed just a night, but really liked there.

A very nice hostel! It´s super clean, has a nice rooftop and living room and a decent breaksfast. There is also a thingy to press oranges to complement your breakfast with a fresh orange juice. The staff is super nice as well and you can have some long chats with them (especially with Mr Toh from Singapore ;D). The location couldnçt be better. In short: Stay there! :)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been to! Amazing staff, lovely rooms! We were upgraded from a shared room with eight people to our own three beds dorm. Also one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Very cozy homely hostel in a cool city.

Should create meeting between the guests so they know each other.

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Peru

Very well kept place. Clean and good location. Good coffee and breakfast was available all day. There are two big kitchens and a big dining area. Very friendly staff who made sure we were having a great time visiting their city and the hostel.

I stayed in the 8 bed dorm & was very impressed with this hostel. The room was spacious and each bed had a personal outlet, light and locker. The owner was very attentive providing us with extra blankets and heaters as the weather was quite cold. The hostel offers a free breakfast with good coffee and plenty of areas to relax in, including a wonderful rooftop terrace. The atmosphere was great and the owner organised a bar and tapas night for free. One of best hostels I've stayed in. Thanks Jose!

• 17th Jan 2015

This was a lovely hostel - staff were friendly and made sure you were settled in, provided excellent local maps and recommendations, and took you out in the evening with other hostel guests if you wanted to eat some excellent local food. Hostel was clean and well maintained - we had a wonderful time!

• 13th Jan 2015

Everything was always very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Had something to do every night to explore the city. Overall excellent experience.

• 13th Jan 2015

Javier and José were both super helpful in giving good advice! The room and hostel was really nice and cosy. The bikes were a nice touch too! The only issues I had was it's closeness to the Main Street, which became loud in the morning. And also, bathmats were needed for the showers because the floor would just get wet otherwise. Thanks Bed and Be!!

I loved this hostel! For such a good price I was in the middle of the city, the rooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean and the staff was so friendly and helpful.

• 8th Jan 2015

The hostal is very nicely decorated, well located directly in the city center and the staff is very nice and helpful! I would definately stay there again.

• 4th Jan 2015

The staff here are absolutely great! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I stayed just one night at Cordoba Bed and Be but had a lovely time there. I was received graciously and made to feel at home. The hostel is comfortable and the common areas well equipped. It is also very well located in terms of exploring Cordoba.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • India

Thanks Jose, he and his staff are all very nice. We had a nice stay at cordoba, hostel location is very near to the tourist attractions and walkable distance from train station. Highly recommend this place.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Its a wonderful place where you feel like ur at home and even better!! Huge terrasse on the top from where you can see the beautiful city, Rooms are beautifiul (all the hostel is very well designed ) and comfortable and everyone is very kind and helpfull ;) Close to the bus station and close to the mezquita and Hammam, its perfect for your trip and safe. You can also rent bikes for the day!

The problem with the location is that it's right on a noisy street. Talking about "acoustic design" in hostels sounds silly, but the design of the room/windows gives street noise many direct angles to enter the room, making the problem much worse than it has to be. If you go to this hostel, try to get a room that doesn't face the street. The atmosphere is probably better in the summer when the terrace is open. In the winter, there's no place to gather and meet people.

hola, thanks !!To be in the best location in town. In an historical building right in the main street in Córdoba has that "handicap" for the caustic design. But yes we will try our best to improve it! about the common areas it is a pity you miss our lovely living room, the lounge-atic where people have lot of fun, hope you stay longer next time and you could join our tapas tour! thanks again for all your comments! josé

Cordoba Bed and Be is such a great hostel! When we arrived, we were told that we got an upgrade from a 4 bed dorm to a 2 bed private room, just because they had the possibility to do it. The staff is just perfect, everyone is friendly and asks how you feel and if you like the city. They have great showers, everything is clean, the living room and the rooftop are very comfortable and good to meet people. I would recommend this hostel to everyone, we didn't want to leave at all.

• 18th Dec 2014

warm building, good staff. We had a good time in Cordoba

Upgraded me as there were spare rooms. Lovely old building. Very helpful staff. Great place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4