Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Upgraded me as there were spare rooms. Lovely old building. Very helpful staff. Great place to stay.

The staff here are amazing. Javier made me feel like I was staying with family, since he was so friendly. I had some trouble with the showers, but it is insignificant compared to the positives.

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD!!!! WE LOVED IT SO MUCH AND THE STAFF WERE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Coroba Bed and Be is one of my favourite hostels! I LOVE the old apartment building that it is in, it has so much charm and character.It is pristinely clean, and this was one of the only hostels I have ever been to where the housekeeper even made my bed and tidied my things during the daytime! Also, the staff are so helpful and kind. One of the staff, Javier even went out with us for drinks/food to show us where to go in his off time. And they helped me get my ipad back after I forgot it

The staff were amazing and so helpful. Great ideas on what to do around the place. Centrally located with all the facilities you need. You can have breakfast whenever you want which is also great.

The hostel has excellent facilities and is located at one of the main streets of the city. It's very easy to walk to the main sites. Jose, the owner, is a very nice guy, the best host ever.

Lovely staff, nice interior design, fully equipped kitchen and beautiful roof terrace! Very friendly place with a great mix of guests :)

Such an ideal hostel, located right on the main pedestrian street in central Córdoba. José clearly loves his job and his city, and creates an atmosphere where everybody feels welcome and included. This is a great social environment for a solo backpacker.

A very nice place to stay in Cordoba. Extremely central location with easy access to lots of restaurants and bars as well as the main sights of the city. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Kitchen was well stocked and very tidy. The bathrooms are also very tidy, with only one minor complaint being one of the two showers on our floor had a broken shower head and the water was scolding hot. It was not a huge deal for us as it was pretty quiet, but could be problematic if very busy!

The staff was extremely nice and very informative as to what to do in the city and helping visitors plan their stay there. Thw rooms were beatiful, very cozy and inviting. Everything was very clean and felt very comfortable. The beds and blankets were the best I´ve seen in hostels.Good job!

A very nice location right in the main street in the old town. Rooftop terrace is amazing and perfect for having a few drinks and watching the sunset. Comfortable beds and good pressure showers. Charging point with a shelf for each bed. Towels supplied included in price. Staff were helpful and had good restaurant suggestions. Can recommend.

Bed and Be was a lovely hostel and Jose, the manager, was an incredible host. He said upon arriving that this is your home now so make yourselves comfortable. This immediately put you at ease and he was always willing to answer any questions you had regarding the city. Cordoba itself is very beautiful and arguably my favorite city in the cities I've traveled in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Granada). A lovely mature relaxed atmosphere.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

José was great! As were the other staff members. We had a great time. The facilities were very clean and nice.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

José is really really nice. At here, you won't be shocked by the facilities, but the kindness is very impressive. For me, a person who is easy to feel cold, it provides me with quilt, blanket and electric heater if still cold. Anyway, I like it very very much.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • China

This is truly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Not only cleanliness and staff are exceptionally good, but also the owner and staff take the hostel social experience much farther. They organise bike trips into town (free!), hiking tours around the mountains on the outskirts of Córdoba, and regular, friendly night-outs with guests. Also, the Cordobes young community is highly organised, and you will have no problem finding out about all that's going on in town. Highly recommended

Had a lovely time at Bed & Be,Cordoba.The staff-Jose,Alejandra,Magda(Hope I have everybody's name correct)-were fantastic & could not do enough to make you feel welcome. Very central so bars, restaurants , of which there are MANY & La Mezquita all within easy walking distance. Would highly recommend this hostal and if I ever return to Cordoba I will certainly stay here.

ホテルみたいに広くて清潔でした!朝ごはん付きな上にスタッフも親切で大満足です(^ ^)

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Japan

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in! AMAZING! 100% recommendable!

This is one of the most notable and superb hostels I've ever been to! Nearly everything is perfect! The facilities and furnishings are absolutely outstanding. Great employees and atmosphere. Big recommmendation!

Placed at the heart of Cordoba, Bed and Be is a lovely mixture of b