Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Fantastic place to stay in Cordoba. Juanjo was great upon arrival and they give a map with loads of good info and local tips. Located between the station and monuments with loads of cafes and restaurants nearby. Not an overly social hostel due to the layout but there are common areas and you can meet people in the dorm. I made friends with an Italian girl who may start working there - Nicole would be a great addition :) Definitely recommend staying here.

Had a great stay at this place. José and Xavier were very helpful, and gave us plenty of indicators where to go, drink, eat etc, and also took us out to visit some places of tapas ! The place is like a house, so not a typical backpackers, therefore, you would love it. The roof top is awesome too. I can only say good things about this place, love it !

Great location and staff! Loved the rooftop space for relaxing in the sun!

The hostel was wonderfully clean, and the reception man José was very kind and welcoming. Breakfast is included and you can eat whenever you get up. I just had a great experience in this hostel I felt very comfortable and was able to rest.

The guys running the hostel are awesome. They are super friendly, full with good vibes!!

all the system is based on trust... and it works ! the owner is particularly helpfull and nice, very good place !

• 1st Apr 2015

one of the best hostels i ever stayed in! lovely staff, very clean, nice roof and happy people! highly recomand this place :)

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Austria

This is the best hostel we've stayed at so far, José is a great host and provided us with everything we needed (maps and insider tips)! Cordoba Bed and Be is beautifully furnished, has an awesome rooftop terrace and is right in the city centre (everything you need and want to see in walking distance). We totally recommend the hostel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Córdoba. We almost regret staying for just one night, we would have loved to stay longer :-)

• 31st Mar 2015

I had an absolut pleasent stay. jose and his friends are fantastic hosts and make you feel part of their family instantly.

• 31st Mar 2015

Great hostel with very helpful and friendly staff. Close to all the Tourist sites. Nicely decorated bedroom (Double).

The staff were fantastic, taking us out for a drink and tapas and always really friendly. Great location on the main high street.

The staff were lovely, helpful, accommodating and fun. The hostel screams "hipster" in a good way. I'd definitely stay here if I returned to Cordoba; actually, I want to return *just* to stay here and to check out the rest of the places that the owner took the time to recommend to us.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

It was a Sunday evening (less busy), but it was very nice. Clean. One other person in the room who was very kind. The door to the rooms (main door to our floor) would not shut, so I docked a few points for security. Super kind staff member. Just about as good as it gets for a hostel.

one of the best hostel in spain , nice terrace and nice staff. good location too,

Went out to get beer and tapas with the owner and some staff. Great way to see the town!

Very nice place, well located, very clean, worth the money. Cordoba is charming and this hostel is located on the main street and close from the main attractions.

Amazing hostel! Great, friendly and absolutely helpful staff (all of them) Special thanks to Receptionist Wen and José for making this stay unforgettable! I would definitely come back.

Great staff who are very caring. Simple breakfast, but enough to get you started. Location is closer to the train & bus station. No elevator and many steps to climb. But the rest was great!

This was a great hostel. Very clean, and the staff was very nice and helpful. They made us feel very welcome. The location is great, super close to the bus station, El Mezquita, and practically anything else there is to do in Cordoba. The noise does travel rather easily from the street into the rooms, but if you are out partying the noise won't be a problem. Wonderful Hostel overall.

The staff at this hostel were wonderful. It was located in the middle of the biggest shopping street, but was a little bit of a walk to the landmarks. However, since it was in the center near restaurants and cafes, it was a trade-off I was willing to make. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and the rooms were very spacious. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my friends who are visiting Cordoba!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4