Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

I loved my one night here at Bed and Be! The people are great as is the location right in the middle of town. And the bed, wow. Córdoba is a pretty chill town, so the atmosphere is pretty laid back, so meeting other travelers isn't as easy as it might be in a bigger city. But I would certainly stay here again!

It was super clean and the guys at the front desk were very welcoming and nice. I was vey pleased

Perfect location. Very clean and comfortable rooms and facilities.

As said before, we were absolutely happy about staying at your hostel. The staff was very helpful and friendly, even helped us finding free parking lots in Cordoba and our following stop in Sevilla. The room was great and the bathrooms even better - never had a "rain shower" in a hostel before! Thanks a lot!

• 11th May 2015

Host/staff were extraordinarily friendly and accommodating!

• 11th May 2015

Very, very, very noisy. Many bars on the street and people partying from 23h00 to 7h00.

• 8th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very kind staff and extra guiding to the city!

Not only is the hostel beautiful, the staff is very personable and ensure that your stay in Cordoba is a great one! We really enjoyed the rooftop sushi night and all the local tips to places to eat/visit.

Seriously awesome place! Perfect location. Great amenities. Super clean, safe, and comfortable stay. One of the better experiences I've had in a bed & breakfast.

Mi mama y yo estuvimos haciendo un viaje por el sur de España por dos semanas. De todos los hostales que nos quedamos este fue sin duda el mejor. Los cuartos amplios y limpios, la sala y comedir no podian ser mejor; la ubicacion excelente ( cerca de ambas la estacion de tren y buses) y el casco historico; pero mas importante de todo, se nota en cada detalle la preocupación genuina por parte del staff para brindar la mejor atención y experiencia en Cordoba. 100% recomendado!

very nice hostal in the city of cordoba with a nice terrace

'Bed and Be' was a perfect experience!!! Located in the heart of Cordoba, nearby the main street, but very quiet and safe inside. 15 minutes walk from Mezquita and bus/train station. Clean and secure. Price includes towel and free locker which is not very common in other hostels. Very very great common area with two terraces. But the best about this hostel is the stuff - really friendly and helpful plus the socializing events they do every evening. That's just perfect. THANK YOU for great time!

I loved that terrace!! This is a good hostel, with towell and soap included. The room was big It is a classic house with six floors and you must use the stairs. The staff was helpfull. It is near the bus and train station, and the attracctions are near too (take a look at the map) Greetings from Argentina, I loved Cordoba!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in

The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything in Cordoba was within walking distance. We had a private room very clean and bright, the bathroom with toilets at the same floor. The breakfast is included. We highly recommend this hostel.

• 21st Apr 2015

Very friendly staff! Very clean hostel

We loved this hostel! The service was excellent, the room clean, comfortable and well laid out, and only a short walk from the main train/bus stations. We joined a group of other guests and the proprietor, Jose, for a bite and a drink at a tapas bar the night we arrived - Jose told us a bit about the city, gave us directions and was more than happy to answer all our questions. We especially enjoyed the free breakfast on the rooftop terrace.

I had a wonderful time in this hostel, everyone was so nice and helpful. it was central, clean, great atmosphere,

• 19th Apr 2015

Definitely recommend this one. Clean rooms and bathroom, most comfortable bed I have slept on in a hostel, great and helpful staff!! This place won't disappoint with the rooftop terrace!

I can also say positive things about this hostel! It's the BEST hostel I have ever been! Great hospitality, beautiful place to stay, very clean, relaxed atmosphere, good breakfast and very friendly staff! They will make you feel at home. Also very nice activities are organized! It's the perfect place to stay if you want to get to know the Spanish culture and the nicest places in Cordoba! There are so many things to see! Because of that, I will return for sure, and book a room in this hostel!

• 13th Apr 2015