Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

This was a lovely hostel - staff were friendly and made sure you were settled in, provided excellent local maps and recommendations, and took you out in the evening with other hostel guests if you wanted to eat some excellent local food. Hostel was clean and well maintained - we had a wonderful time!

• 13th Jan 2015

Everything was always very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Had something to do every night to explore the city. Overall excellent experience.

• 13th Jan 2015

The location was perfect for us -- an easy walk from the train station and an easyish walk down to the Mezquita and the rest of the old city. Javier and the staff were outstanding: they go out of their way to make sure all the guests are enjoying themselves! The facilities were fine... we had the private double with the loft-style bed -- it was fun, the bed was good, and we slept like babies. The roof terrace is also just great for hanging out with your morning coffee. We'll be back.

Javier and José were both super helpful in giving good advice! The room and hostel was really nice and cosy. The bikes were a nice touch too! The only issues I had was it's closeness to the Main Street, which became loud in the morning. And also, bathmats were needed for the showers because the floor would just get wet otherwise. Thanks Bed and Be!!

I loved this hostel! For such a good price I was in the middle of the city, the rooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean and the staff was so friendly and helpful.

• 8th Jan 2015

The hostal is very nicely decorated, well located directly in the city center and the staff is very nice and helpful! I would definately stay there again.

• 4th Jan 2015

The staff here are absolutely great! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I stayed just one night at Cordoba Bed and Be but had a lovely time there. I was received graciously and made to feel at home. The hostel is comfortable and the common areas well equipped. It is also very well located in terms of exploring Cordoba.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • India

Thanks Jose, he and his staff are all very nice. We had a nice stay at cordoba, hostel location is very near to the tourist attractions and walkable distance from train station. Highly recommend this place.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Its a wonderful place where you feel like ur at home and even better!! Huge terrasse on the top from where you can see the beautiful city, Rooms are beautifiul (all the hostel is very well designed ) and comfortable and everyone is very kind and helpfull ;) Close to the bus station and close to the mezquita and Hammam, its perfect for your trip and safe. You can also rent bikes for the day!

The problem with the location is that it's right on a noisy street. Talking about "acoustic design" in hostels sounds silly, but the design of the room/windows gives street noise many direct angles to enter the room, making the problem much worse than it has to be. If you go to this hostel, try to get a room that doesn't face the street. The atmosphere is probably better in the summer when the terrace is open. In the winter, there's no place to gather and meet people.

hola, thanks !!To be in the best location in town. In an historical building right in the main street in Córdoba has that "handicap" for the caustic design. But yes we will try our best to improve it! about the common areas it is a pity you miss our lovely living room, the lounge-atic where people have lot of fun, hope you stay longer next time and you could join our tapas tour! thanks again for all your comments! josé

Cordoba Bed and Be is such a great hostel! When we arrived, we were told that we got an upgrade from a 4 bed dorm to a 2 bed private room, just because they had the possibility to do it. The staff is just perfect, everyone is friendly and asks how you feel and if you like the city. They have great showers, everything is clean, the living room and the rooftop are very comfortable and good to meet people. I would recommend this hostel to everyone, we didn't want to leave at all.

• 18th Dec 2014

warm building, good staff. We had a good time in Cordoba

Upgraded me as there were spare rooms. Lovely old building. Very helpful staff. Great place to stay.

I love this hostel, felt like a hotel guest but also feels like Home! ALL the staff and owners were so welcoming and friendly! It was my birthday so they gave me gifts, staff cooked for me and made sure I had a great stay! I can't say a bad word about this hostel, it's one of the best I have stayed in, if you stay here you will not want to leave and will be treated with respect and the best hospitality in Spain!! Thanks to the Córdoba bed and be team for making my time there the best!!

The staff here are amazing. Javier made me feel like I was staying with family, since he was so friendly. I had some trouble with the showers, but it is insignificant compared to the positives.

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD!!!! WE LOVED IT SO MUCH AND THE STAFF WERE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Coroba Bed and Be is one of my favourite hostels! I LOVE the old apartment building that it is in, it has so much charm and character.It is pristinely clean, and this was one of the only hostels I have ever been to where the housekeeper even made my bed and tidied my things during the daytime! Also, the staff are so helpful and kind. One of the staff, Javier even went out with us for drinks/food to show us where to go in his off time. And they helped me get my ipad back after I forgot it

The staff were amazing and so helpful. Great ideas on what to do around the place. Centrally located with all the facilities you need. You can have breakfast whenever you want which is also great.

The hostel has excellent facilities and is located at one of the main streets of the city. It's very easy to walk to the main sites. Jose, the owner, is a very nice guy, the best host ever.