Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

It is easy to find, close to spots,staffs are findly and thet took us to local rest for dinner together. The kitchen is well equipted. The pentry, roof top and common areas are comfortable. Only that one wifi router is not working and we can only access the other one in kitchen which is quite inconvenient, and i have been bited by mosquitos, though the staff provided me some oil, the itchy still lasted a few days, otherwise i give it 5 stars!

Hard to find better place for the hostel, although it is close to a noisy place. I liked very much the flexibility and kindness of the staff. For breakfast you can have freshly squeezed orange and Nespresso! Very clean and friendly rooms. Unlikely there is no elevator. Room was quite expensive, but Cordoba is not the cheapest city. I do recommend this hostel.

The hostel staff were okay but the Internet was not working

hola! thanks for your review, nice that you enjoy our hostel! we normal have internet in every corner of our hostel :) pity it was not working 100% the day you were here! thanks again for your comment it help us to continue improving! josé

The owner is very nice. Can't get a better location! Breakfast could be better, though.

Probably best hostel I ever stayed in. Many bathrooms per person and clean. Staff more than helpful, even cared about save arrival.

• 16th Sep 2014

Dorms and bathrooms are a tiny bit cramped but otherwise this is one of the best hostels i've stayed in. Great kitchen and lounging areas. Best of all, Jose and his staff couldn't possibly be kinder, more welcoming or more helpful. Highest of recommendations from me

Charming hostel located in a commercial street close to the casco viejo. The staff is super friendly and willing to help in every way. Breakfast is included. Cool rooftop terrace.

The hostel is really nice, clean and comfortable! 100% recommended

This is really best Hostel i ever stayed in my life. I can't thank you more! The stuff are AMAZING, All of them. Very welcoming, helpful, friendly, really! I traveled to many countries, and saw tons of friendly hostels as well, yet, this one is by far the best! A very nice surprise. Keep it on guys :)

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

Really enjoyed my stay here. Directions easy to follow and great tips from Javier to make our short stay in Cordoba great.

José is the best guy :-)

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. The owner, Jose, has studied Eco tourism and has a great sense of aesthetic. Everythjng was clean and beautiful and the setup was conducive to meeting people even though the hostel wasn't at all full during my stay. Breakfast is free and great with fresh orange juice and a fancy coffee maker. Jose went out of his way to do everything for his customer. Ideal location in center - very close to both train/ bus station and historic center

Thanks so much, awesome staff! Thanks for the great orange juice in the morning and showing me literally everything. Really liked the facilities, eg the roof terraces!

I stayed here while looking for permanent housing in Córdoba. José is great. Best host ever. Location is perfect and the facilities are wonderful. Very tastefully decorated. Would stay here a million times over.

Jose, the hotel owner, was amazing. Thoughtful, considerate and helpful, he advised us on all the little tips and tricks which made our stay in Cordorba extra special. He walked a group of us into town to watch the first soccer game in which Cordorba had entered the top league, reminded us about the Spanish Tour coming into town, when we could get into the Mesquite for free and really took the time to allow us to make the most of our time there.

• 25th Aug 2014

A quaint and quirky hostel with a rooftop, breakfast, the best hosts and a fantastic location.

A brilliant hostel. Cannot fault it especially for atmosphere and friendliness. Jose is wonderful and takes excellent care of his guests. Loved it!!!

José is an amazing host, was really helpful without being asked, told us everything we needed to know about Cordoba on arrival, they invited us in before check in time and have us coffee and breakfast!! Cool roof top hangout areas and lots of bathrooms. Wish I could have stayed longer :)

Loved my stay here. Run by the nicest guy with excellent staff. Roof top terrace was perfect for lounging in the warm evenings

Good hostel with engaged staff