Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Andalucia, Spain

Cordoba Bed and Be was a great place to stay in while vacationing in Cordoba. Kudos to owner/manager Jose who was always willing to accommodate to our requests or inquiries. Definitely highly recommended to all!

Nice place for a few days, though it is not that central, 15 or 20 minutes walk from the Mezquita. The kitchen is well stocked and it is clean and well run.

Thanks for your good review!! It always help us to improve everyday! just a small cment: we are in the main comercial street in town, 900m (12min) from the Mezquita-Catedra (that is not the center of Córdoba but our jewell) and 300m (4min) from plaza de las tendillas, official center of the city -source:google map-. thank again! and happy new year!

THE best hostel I ever stayed. The ptaff is very friendly and helps a lot with all the questions you have about Cordoba and also if there is any other problem. The breakfast is amazing and the athmosphere is great. You fell rather at home than in a hostel.

• 17th Dec 2013

thanks! BED AND BE ...PROUD! see you soon!

We felt more like we were at home than in a hostel. So clean, very comfortable, beautifully decorated and you couldn't ask for a better location. José, the owner, is the most friendly and helpful person and will go out of his way to make sure you enjoy your stay in Cordoba. We absolutely loved our stay at Cordoba Bed and Be!

Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Beds were comfy, the whole place was clean, and the atmosphere was very laid back and relaxed. I would definitely stay here again.

grcias! hope to see you back soon!

I was really impressed with this place. It's a hostel that gets the little things right - like extra powerpoints and bedside tables/shelfs next to every bed, really clean bathrooms and kitchen, oranges for fresh juice and good coffee with breakfast, and good storage lockers. Javier was both really helpful and really nice. I would definitely stay there again

yess please! looking forward to have you here again! thank for ur review!

Javier was extremely hospitable and very friendly. Great value for money. I would definitely stay here again!

thanks! BED AND BE ...PROUD! see you soon! javier

Really great place to stay. Loved my time here.

• 30th Nov 2013

happy u loved it, we loved to have u here! see you soon!

This hostel is absolutely good! Kind staffs, clean facility and room, delicious breakfast!

BED AND BE ...MORE THAN PROUD;) thanks ! see you soon!

This is a great little hostel - the kitchen, lounge and terrace are great, and make a real difference compared to the big chain hostels. It is right on the main shopping street and was a bit noisy on Saturday night, but the location is otherwise perfect.

• 9th Nov 2013

You can't go wrong with this hostel, its super clean, the staff are super friendly and helpful and will do their very best to accomodate you and make you feel welcome. I arrived and then a friend arrived and they managed to make another room available and also tell us all the good things to see and do in Cordoba. The bike tour is well worth doing. The city looks fantastic all lit up at night.

nice you liked it so much! we were very happy with u here! looking forward to have you back soon! thank for your coments!

We had a great stay here! We really enjoyed the free cycling city and tapas tour with Javier on our first night - lots of fun and good start to our sightseeing - its just an informal cruise around. We also did a short hike (available on Wednesdays) with Javier - great to see the view of the city and some wildlife. Jose was very helpful as well - we had a nice time in Cordoba

The best place you could dream of, I wish I could find such an accomodation every I go... Don't hesitate a second, go there! Will miss you, José and Javier!

This place is more like a boutique hotel than a B&B or hostel. Its a bit more expensive than a hostel, but you can really, really, really see why. Its LOVELY The rooms are beautiful and the living area is full of retro furniture. Its in such a good location too. The staff are fantastic - super friendly and super cool. The breakfast is amazing - freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee, fresh bread (one day they ran out and Hickory RAN to the shops to buy more for us). Definitely coming back

Loved it here! Staff were so helpful and nice. The roof top terrace is a very cosy place to hang out at night. There are lockers in the rooms big enough for luggage. I loved the loft concept in our room. Great location. Small kitchen, and the place was very clean.

I really enjoyed staying here! The staff was fantastic, as was the location (although you'll have to look closely for the sign upon arrival, its small). Very cute and modern on the inside, great kitchen, standard breakfast, fun activities. Only things I would add would be a computer in the lounge and a better way to manage the keys (theres about 5 of them!) two thumbs up!

• 28th Oct 2013

Beautiful hostel, central location, friendly and helpful staff, common areas feel like home, has everything you need (including a bath in one of the bathrooms!!)

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff were very friendly, especially Hickory, who was extremely pleasant and helpful. Jose was also helpful. Once I arrived at the hostel, I was shown on a map what areas of Cordoba to visit and which areas were the most touristy. The room I stayed in was very clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable. I paid just over €30 for two nights which is very cheap for the service I got.

• 25th Oct 2013

Amazing place to stay. When I first arrived in Cordoba I immediately questioned why I went as it didn't seem like there was much. But thanks to this hostel it became one of my favorite places. The staff are absolutely amazing, they took us out and to hang out with their friends and really introduced us to the locals and the city as a local experiences it. The beds, breakfast and whole establishment were top notch as well allowing for great sleep. I wanted to extend my stay but they were full.

José is an amazing host! He really makes you feel at home, he organises lots of activities and has a lot of good recommondations for restaurants or things to do. The best thing is his free bike tour through the city at night, stopping by some nice tapas places. The hostel is very cosy, it feels like your just staying at someone's home rather than in a hostel. I had a great time there, I can certainly recommend it!

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts