Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Best Hostel ever, and nights plans out made the trip to Cordoba even better! Beds are super comfortable , everything very clean! perfect Location

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

very nice staff and well organized hostel

• 20th Jul 2015

The atmosphere at this hostel was really warm and lovely. The owner organises a place to go out to dinner each night for the guests if they want, so it's very social. Would definitely stay here again! Clean etc too.

Wonderful experience at the Cordoba Bed and Be Hostel! It made us fall in love with the city, and we left with perfect memories of our stay there! The Hostel is cozy, beautiful... we felt at home! The host, José, is the nicest host I have ever met in an hostel.... He made us feel welcome! He organized dinners for us, showed us the greatest spot of Corboba and was always there to help us! I recommand it without hesitation

• 19th Jul 2015

Great new hostel, very clean, big rooms, good beds. One of the best.

I stayed two nights in the Hostel Cordoba Bed and Be. It was great. Josè and his stuff are very friendly and helpful and give you a lots of useful tips for your citytour. The tapas-tour with José every evening was very good. The bedrooms are clean and nice.

• 16th Jul 2015

I absolutely loved staying at the Cordoba Bed and Be. Jose and his staff were so welcoming, showing me the map of the town and pointing out the best times to get free entrance to the monuments, and generally welcoming me into the hostel community. I met so many other travelers especially on the tapas walk around the town, and fully enjoyed the city of Cordoba the next day! I wished I had longer to stay than one night.

Great place to stay in Córdoba. Jose was very welcoming and had great suggestions of things to do in Córdoba and around Andalusia

• 15th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

"Air conditioning" was a good joke. The rooms are bare and prison-like, but the roof terrace is cool.

Hola! Thanks for your review! It always help us to improve. we have AC 24/h in every bedrooms, living, kitchen... But you never told us nothing about! We thought you were very happy at home! Next time just inform us, we are friendly host as you had the opportunity to experience :) it was a pleasure to have you here! thanks again and see you soon! josé!

I loved my stay at Cordoba. Jose is a wonderful, friendly host who was more than happy to show us around the town or to suggest his favorite places to hang out. I felt very welcomed, the rooms were spotless and I have zero complaints. Thanks for the good time!!!

Very kind staff! Cute rooms! Great for solo travelers who are not big partiers.

The best hostel I've stayed at in my life thanks to Jose and his amazingly friendly staff! Super cute, clean and comfortable, it really feels like a home away from home. Can't wait to come back!!

I first arrived at the same time as another couple and had to wait almost 20 minutes before I could get checked in or someone even really spoke to me which was frustrating after the travel from another city. However, once Lola started helping get settled I had a great stay. lovely hostel, Lola is an amazing staff and the rooms are more hotel like than hostel. Definitely recommend it.

This was the cutest hostel I have stayed at. It was charming, extremely clean and friendly staff! I enjoyed how there was the option of meeting in the lobby at 8:30 to go out for drinks and get to know people!

One of our favourite hostels in Europe so far! Fantastic location, right in the centre of Córdoba and close to main attractions. It can be a little loud at night because it is on the main street, but that's a small price to pay. Lovely staff, especially Jose who greeted us warmly and gave us great advice and showed us good places to go. Lovely building, everything was clean and we got upgraded to a private room which was great! Would definitely recommend!

A lovely little place that's really made by the personal attention from Jose. It's a smaller place so a better atmosphere than the industrial hostels, and the evening tapas/drinks outings are really nice. Only complaint is that the top bunks are quite a bit higher than normal and require a bit of climbing in the dark.

This hostel is amazing. It's in a beautiful building and the staff are incredible. The first night I got there I went on the first tapas and drinks outing where it's so easy to meet people. Jose is also incredible and takes you to delicious local places and orders all the most amazing food. As a vegetarian I was a little nervous but there was no need he was so accommodating. The rest of the staff was equally great and so helpful. Would 100% recommend, and would stay again in a heartbeat!

We loved the staff, we were upgraded upon arrival to a private room which was perfect for us. The breakfast was great with freshly squeezed orange juice, nice bread, coffee, cereal etc. We loved the outdoor balconies and we always ate there. The kitchen to cook in was clean and practical. The hostel was very friendly and always very helpful if we had any questions, and always around for a chat.

• 30th Jun 2015

Very friendly and nice hostel. Loved the Tapa tour and hanging out with Jose.

Excellent customer service.