Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Very friendly and helpful staff, comfy bed, decent breakfast. I had a bit of trouble working out the shower temperature but coped. Would definitely consider staying agaim

The beds and linens were very comfortable. The bathroom was impressively clean, though the shower head was not able to be hung above your head (you had to hold it the whole time). The staff and the owner were very nice and helpful. They gave us recommendations about where to go and also showed us how to work the air conditioning. I was very happy with my stay.

Very nice hostel, with nice clean bedrooms with AC. The location is on a nice pedestrian street, close to the centre. Rooftop terrace wich is awesome for breakfast and for a chill rest in the evening. Staff was super nice and gave us tips about Cordoba. Highly recommended!

Bed and Be is the best hostel ever in Spain. It's authentic, clean and cozy. The breakfast is so delicious. Above all, the owner and the manger in the same time, Jose, is so helpful and generous. I really enjoyed my stay there and I advise everybody to stay in Bed and Be. Mohamed Samy, Egypt.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

The hostel is very close to the center. room nd toilet were very very clean. The staff was very very friendly.

Great hostel! I had no problems meeting people on my one night there, loved the fresh oranges for juice (just wished there were some ice cubes or something to cool it down) and it's decorated like someone's cool apartment. Great bunks, great staff, insanely clean. I have nothing bad to say about this place! Easy to find and the air conditioning works - a must in Cordoba! They also booked some onward hostels for me so I could save some money!

This bed and breakfast was amazing. Jose was by far the best host we have had so far - he was amazing! The facilities at this hostel were great - hot showers, big kitchen, a rooftop patio and really comfy beds. Jose does a bike tour every night which we didn't go on but he told us where to meet him after and we all went and had beers. He really is the nicest guy ever. Thank you jose! Would definitely stay here again.

Hostel is one of the best all around the world. You can feel at home with lovely welcoming staff especially Jose

This was a very nice hostel, with extremely friendly staff. A special thanks to José and Jennifer! I loved the idea of having fresh oranges to make orange juice in the morning. It's a small hostel, so there isn't a big atmosphere. I was still able to meet other travelers and visit the city with them. If you want to cook your own meals, this hostel is perfect. They have a fully renovated kitchen.

Really nice hostel. You can feel at home here. The staff always so friendly. The bathrooms were really clean and enough. The room was comfortable. I will come here for sure next time i go to Cordoba.

The breakfast was very poor and was not ready the time which was mentioned.

Very nice and helpful staff. The place is beautiful and super clean, situated between the city centre and the train station. The rooftop is nice to have breakfast or to hang out with other travelers.

This place isn't really a hostel - it's more of a B&B. And that's reflected in the experience. If you're looking for a party hostel or somewhere with loads of events to help you meet people if you're travelling alone, this probably isn't your best bet. That being said, the facilities are really second to none. The rooms are beautiful, I've rarely seen nicer and cleaner bathrooms, and the terrace upstairs has the most amazing view and is a great place to start the day with breakfast in the sun!

This is really one of best hostels around, not just in Cordoba. Jose is excellent, and the place is very clean and comfortable.

Awesome place that I highly recommend. Very well located on a pedestrian street (really quiet at night). A few minutes walk from the historic center. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the breakfast was awesome with a nice rooftop terasse. Nice and clean, felt like I was back home. The best place I've stayed on my trip across Spain. A+

Upside: halfway between train/bus stations and downtown. Very helpful staff, nice rooftop, beautiful setup generally. Downside: several flights of stairs walkup.

This place is amazing!!! I really loved it! The guys in reception are very nice and make you feel at home. I was in a little bit of a shock when walking to the reception because its tiny and a little bit crowded; but the hostel is amazing. There is a huge lounge in the roof that makes it a perfect place to hang out and socialize. They have drinks to be purchased right at the fridge. My experience in this place was amazing I would definitively return here.

Really friendly staff, excellent location, value for money.

• 5th May 2014

Great hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff.

This was the best hostel I stayed at in Spain! Jose and his staff did such a great job of making everyone feel welcome - from the email they sent after I booked to the fantastic bike tour we did the night I arrived. Jose's passion for his city is obvious and I am so glad I stayed a night in Cordoba rather than just passing through for the day like many tourists do.