Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

I like it a lot! The best and the most pacient receptionist i've ever seen! The hostel is located in really centre of the city and main business street as well. I lived in a room with 4 beds. The roommates are really well educated and considerable. I guess the hostel used to be the house of someone, so it decorated really like a home. A lot of bathrooms. I had really good experience with the living and the people there. :D

Nice hostel! Located close to the old part of Cordoba. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were spacious and the wi-fi worked properly. Would definitely go back...

Very clean and pleasant. Great staff and very accommodating!

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Couple, 41+

Alejandra (I hope I am spelling the name right) made us feel right at home, and everything about the hostel is perfect from location, to rooms, to price, to ambiance. Specially loved the fresh Cordoban bread and orange juice for breakfast. If I ever go back to Cordoba, I'd happily stay at Bed&Be

Jose, the owner, helped us to get our rooms while It was really difficult to get available rooms in Cordoba during the New Year's Eve. He and Alejandra were so kind and helpful that we wanted to give them a big thank you. The hostel was very clean, organised and with a great atmosphere. We got in touch with a group of 4 guys from Granada and we've got the best time there.

We had a wonderful stay at Cordoba Bed and Be and wished we could have stayed longer! Javier was extremely friendly and made us feel welcome from the minute we stepped in the door, and the hostel was extremely comfortable. It had very clean, functional bathrooms, with two on each floor. Location is great, a 15-20 minute walk to the main attractions of Cordoba. The staff also provided helpful recommendations for when and what to do in the city. All in all a great stay!!

It's a good place. I enjoyed nice breakfast

• 29th Dec 2015
  • South Korea

This hostel was amazing! It's incredibly cute and it feels like you're staying in a local apartment complex. There's a two roof terrace that's great place to chill out and watch the sunset. The staff is also super friendly and accommodating. This place is in the middle of the city, a 15 minute walk to tourist location, including train & bus station. Great restaurants a cafes just a couple blocks away. I wish Cordoba had more to see so I had a reason to stay at this hostel a few more nights

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice and location was walking distance to all major sights.

Jose (the host) has taken hostels to a whole new level, it wasn't just a bed in a room but more like spending time with family. Everything is kept clean and tidy, this is by far the best place to stay in cordoba especially if you travel alone as they take you out every night for diner and drinks. Will not hesitate to recommend it :)

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Morocco

Best hostel I have stayed at so far! Great location and a really beautifully well designed place, our room was very tidy with comfy beds and air con. They have well eciped kitchens on each level and amazing common areas to chill. The roof top was definitely a plus, it was so well designed and a fantastic way to relax in the middle of the day listening to hustle and bustle and the occasional spainish music down in the streets. The staff were fantastic giving suggestions on what and where to go!

• 14th Dec 2015

Parking is a little bit non existent but other than that, perfect place! We really enjoyed the pub crawl!

Charming & quiet little hostel. I could not get over how cute the place was (including a wonderful rooftop terrace.) Plenty of common areas for casually hanging out in a homey atmosphere but not a crazy party hostel. Bed and Be staff contributed to a wonderful, unique, and enchanting trip to Córdoba by making me feel like their home is my home. I will stay at Bed and Be on future trips to Córdoba and recommend staying here for anyone, especially solo travelers.

From the moment we arrived, we felt welcomed as if we were the only guests the staff had. Bed and Be was friendly and we joined a sushi dinner by an excellent guest chef in the upstairs kitchen one night. This allowed us to meet locals with whom we later went out to hear music. If you can tolerate a little noise from being in such a central location in the old town, this is a fabulous choice.

Fantastic hostel! The staff was so friendly, and the location is perfect. I felt so at home and welcome here. I will definitely be staying here again!

The hostel was located within the shopping area of Cordoba, 15 minutes by foot from the train/bus station. The hostel owner, José, was friendly and informative on what sights to visit, at what time to visit is better, which local places to have meal. The living room was tastefully decorated and cosy. The room was equipped with heater so the night are warm.

totally recomend!

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Poland

The staff was great! They organized a going out for dinner for all of us. I was traveling alone and I got to meet a lot of nice people in the hostel!

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • Chile

Lovely building with superb rooftop. Brilliant location between stations and old town. Lovely staff who took us on tapas night out. When in Cordoba do not fail to stay here!!

I loved it, I had a super nice staying, thank you José for everything.:)