Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Fantastic hostel! Very well set out and an amazing breakfast included (fresh orange juice!). Nice and chilled, good location.

Very very nice hostel in the center of Cordoba! The place is amazing, clean and comfortable! The staff very nice!! Bonus: the machine to make fresh orange juice in the morning made everyone at breakfast very happy!! I highly recommend it!

The most comfortable hostel bed I have ever slept in! Also loved that this place had an orange juicing machine in the morning. So cute! The kitchen facilities were excellent and it was centrally located. The owner was also extremely friendly and was actively seeking feedback on how to make the hostel the best it can be. A great place to stay :)

Cordoba Bed & Be was one of my favorite hostels! Jose was so sweet and the decor & set up was really cool. The terrace, ultra terrace and sweet set up of the beds which were not your typical bunk bed but more loft style made the hostel unique & memorable. It's super close to the bus/train station & a straight shot to the Mezquita - I couldn't recommend this hostel more - Cordoba Bed & Be had the best atmosphere, staff & everything!

I stayed many hostels. But this one was best hostel I had ever stayed. Location is excellent. It has really perfect atmosphere. You can meet with people from different culture and different country. Really perfect kitchen, helpful staff By the way breakfast is included, towels are included. This hostel is also so clean even more clean than my home... And it is not expensive. Thanks José

Great place! Helpful staff, great location, very clean and cute. Made me feel at home.

My friend and I stayed at Bed and Be for three nights and had such a lovely time. Great place to stay, all of the staff were so lovely and friendly and the rooftop terrace is a great place to chill out. Would highly recommend!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. When you get there, it actually feels more like being guest at an family's old friend's house. Extremely friendly and open minded people working there. The atmosphere is also just perfect. Even though Cordoba has no beach and no sea, you can use the rooftop to relax just as would be so. With breakfast included, we got a sack full of oranges to make ourselves fresh orange juice :D It's really brilliant work you are doing there, guys! We'll come back sometime!

Had a great stay, the roof terrace was fantastic and the rooms and facilities were clean and fresh.

Fantastic hostel, very clean, friendly staff and location couldn't be better. And free breakfast too!

Everything was great, especially Jose was very friendly and very helpful. Bike tour was an excellent idea and was fun to discover Cordoba by bike. Thanks a lot Jose!

Great hostel, the location was perfect, the beds were super comfortable and the rooms nice and clean. The kitchen is new and the breakfast was very good (and it lasted until very late which is really good if you are planning a night out). Jose, the owner, was always very helpful and checking if everything was all right. We had a perfect stay in Córdoba, definitely staying at Bed and Be if we go back!

This place is great for exploring Cordoba and is walking distance from the train and bus stations. Jose is very friendly and helpful with many tips on where to go. You can rent a bike from them at a discounted rate. As a lone traveller I got my dorm room upgraded for free to a twin so it was even more comfortable. Breakfast is simple, but gives you a good start to the day. The sign outside is not very obvious so had to ask someone. If I come back to Cordoba I will stay here again!

I really liked the staff guys, you made it a very nice and cosy stay! you were so friendly and full of nice stories of your own travels, the bed was super warm and comfy and breakfast was great! still gonna try that spanish thing, bread with olive oil and sugar..but not in the morning! thanks for everything, take care!

• 16th Mar 2014

This hostel might be better in warmer weather as the outside area was great with lots of tables etc. the indoor common area was small and uninviting. The reception was a small room like in a hotel and the staff stayed in there. It didn't feel welcoming to me, although the staff were always friendly.

Great hostel, i really recommend it. The owner is very nice and helps you with everything you need. I felt very comfortable and recommend it to everybody.

We stayed at Cordoba Bed and Be for one night. The four-bed bunk room was quite small for four adult travelers. The beds were comfortable and clean. The room did get a little chilly during the night. The shared bathrooms and kitchen were fairly clean and well-managed. The free breakfast provided by the hostel was minimal, but a good starter for the day. The staff member at Bed and Be was very helpful. He suggested many tips for sightseeing and eating local foods. He gave us great advice!

Great location, Javier was super nice and really told you the places you needed to go in order to get along like a local. Super comfy beds and spacy rooms! I would totally get back there, specially for the bike tour!

I really enjoyed my one night stay here. Though it was short, The staff and other guests were all nice. Like a big family. rooms were comfy and clean and had lockers with keys for their own locks so you wont need your own. If I ever go back to Cordoba I will stay here again.

very good hostel