Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. The owner, Jose, has studied Eco tourism and has a great sense of aesthetic. Everythjng was clean and beautiful and the setup was conducive to meeting people even though the hostel wasn't at all full during my stay. Breakfast is free and great with fresh orange juice and a fancy coffee maker. Jose went out of his way to do everything for his customer. Ideal location in center - very close to both train/ bus station and historic center

Thanks so much, awesome staff! Thanks for the great orange juice in the morning and showing me literally everything. Really liked the facilities, eg the roof terraces!

I stayed here while looking for permanent housing in Córdoba. José is great. Best host ever. Location is perfect and the facilities are wonderful. Very tastefully decorated. Would stay here a million times over.

Jose, the hotel owner, was amazing. Thoughtful, considerate and helpful, he advised us on all the little tips and tricks which made our stay in Cordorba extra special. He walked a group of us into town to watch the first soccer game in which Cordorba had entered the top league, reminded us about the Spanish Tour coming into town, when we could get into the Mesquite for free and really took the time to allow us to make the most of our time there.

• 25th Aug 2014

A quaint and quirky hostel with a rooftop, breakfast, the best hosts and a fantastic location.

A brilliant hostel. Cannot fault it especially for atmosphere and friendliness. Jose is wonderful and takes excellent care of his guests. Loved it!!!

José is an amazing host, was really helpful without being asked, told us everything we needed to know about Cordoba on arrival, they invited us in before check in time and have us coffee and breakfast!! Cool roof top hangout areas and lots of bathrooms. Wish I could have stayed longer :)

Loved my stay here. Run by the nicest guy with excellent staff. Roof top terrace was perfect for lounging in the warm evenings

Good hostel with engaged staff

Conscientious, courteous, and dedicated staff. Great location. I really liked my one night stay here.

This was one of the nicest hostels I stayed at in Spain. The location is excellent, only a 5-minute walk from the Mezquita. The hostel has a great rooftop terrace to hang out and have a drink, a spacious kitchen, and another area on the second floor to chill out. Each room had air-conditioning and huge lockers that can fit your backpack. The staff were very helpful and friendly and were always happy to recommend places to go and things to do. A great hostel for solo travellers and meet people!

Very nice and very quiet hostel. The whole hostel as well as the rooms are painted and decorated in a very modern way. The rooms are light and besides the modern furniture you find here and there some antiques. The coffee at breakfast was extremely good. The orange juice did not come from the supermarket, we could make it on our own out of fresh oranges instead. The staff was decitated and helpfull. I recommend the bike-tapas-tour as you get to visit interesting bars and places. Thumbs up!

Water temperature was the problem. Too hot.

Jose the host was fantastic, Really friendly, great advice on how to enjoy his town. My fiancé and I had a private room and the facilities were great, excellent patio on the roof for relaxing! Definitely recommend this lovely hostel!

Hostel location not ideal for guests expecting parking nearby. Hostel management team very pleasant and helpful. A nice place to stay in centre of Cordoba.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Wales

This is one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in! The staff are so friendly, rooms are huge and have AC, the bathrooms hogue and everything very clean. Breakfast was delicious each morning, love the fresh orange juice and espresso machine! Rooftop terrace is great too!

Only stayed for one night but was so impressed with this hostel. Breakfast was great, and didn't close before I got up which was a real novelty! Javier and José were both lovely and should I ever visit Córdoba again, I will definitely stop here!

Really nice and cute place, almost like a hotel but without bathrooms in the rooms. Rooftop hangout is so nice! Good breakfast as well! :)

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Stuff to do (i.e. bike tour, theme nights) without being over the top, super clean & super helpful, secure, free linen & towels, great location - leave some time for chilling on the terrace and consider staying longer in Cordoba!

The most amazing hostel of my trip! I was greeted even before I set foot in Cordoba with a friendly email from Jose asking whether I needed any extra assistance and that he was looking forward to meeting me. Jose was such a fantastic host! He really took the time to explain all of the facilities of the hostel answered any questions that I might have. He told me all of the best spots in Cordoba and always remembered my name! The organised bike tapas tour was the highlight of my trip.Thanks, Jose!