Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Close to everything, staff were very helpful and went out of their way to assist me. Ask for restaurant recommendations ;)

The staff were fantastic.

This hostel was the best I've ever stayed in. The staff was so kind and helpful, the facilities were very clean and beautiful and there was an overall great atmosphere in the hostel. Thank you Bed and Be!!

V. good indeed.

Our stay at the Bed and Be Hostel was amazing. Everything is very clean, the vintage furniture is very lovely and we loved relaxing on the cozy rooftop! We would definetily come back!!

• 13th Nov 2015

i travel a lot all over the world and this is one of the most perfect hostels i have ever seen! i had a great stay, thanks to everybody! helga

Absolutely charming little place to stay, everything was so thoughtfully and beautifully appointed. Staff were warm and welcoming, instantly felt at home and it was refreshing to see this level of care. Was wonderful that they really took the time to show us around the property and facilities, as well as give us great tips on where to go, and how to access some great sights for free (which was much appreciated!) Abaolute value for money, great location, very hard to fault! Thank you so much!

• 9th Nov 2015

I'm really happy with the great hospitality. Definitely would come again!

Great hostel with lovely welcoming staff and a stunning roof terrace. Highly recommend it.

Stayed just one night, but super friendly staff! Jose was amazing and so nice, as was the girls on reception both days. The Lithuanian girl (forgot her name) showed on a map everything and recommend great places as well as being super friendly. Great upstairs terrace, good atmosphere to the place, large spacious rooms and good wifi. The rooms were clean and beds comfy. Would highly recommend if in Cordoba. Fantastic location to boot. Only gripe was no soap in toilets or anything to dry hands.

The location is excellent! It is about 5 minutes walk to the main tourist plaza and 15 minutes walk from the train/bus station. The staff are very friendly and eagerly to show me around the hostel while waiting for check-in. Highly recommended for an affordable stay.

Stayed two nights and had no issues. The rooftop terrace is great for having a tea or coffee in the morning. The only thing to be aware of is that there is no elevator, so if you have heavy luggage be ready to haul it up the stairs. Jose and the other staff were very helpful, especially in directing me to the free entry hour of the Mezquita, which is great both because you get in free but also because it's in the morning before any of the tour groups show up.

Centrally located with very helpful staff. Small communal area but massive rooftop for breakfast and lounging. Relaxed vibe to the hostel. Easily would stay here again.

Great hostel. Close to train station and the old town. Very clean rooms. They organize a group dinner every night so it's a great place to meet other travellers.

The team organise an evening out for travellers each night, which was a very relaxed, enjoyable affair. A pub crawl it is not (thankfully!). The hostel was not full when I arrived and I was fortunate enough to be upgraded from an 8 bed mixed dorm to a 4 bed female dorm which was nice. I was actually ill on the last day of my stay and instead of kicking me out at 11am, they let me sleep in until 3.30pm at no extra charge. Very grateful for this. Would definitely recommend this hostel and staff.

Jose and some of the staff were friendly, approachable and helpful. The outings at night were great opportunity to meet other travellers and eat some great local food. The hostel is in a great location, central to everything and an easy walk to train station. The bike rental was great! Jose also recommended other things to see and places to stay for the next part of my trip! Highly recommended!

• 26th Oct 2015

Thanks for the nice stay at your hostel!! José even picked us up at the parking, which he recommended to us before we arrived. Every staff member we met was open, kind and helpful! Breakfast included amazing fresh orange juice and the room's interior is special, individual and really cool! We really loved staying there and definitely would come back!

The owner was great, he took us on a tapas tour to some great places. The entire staff was very friendly. If I ever return to Cordoba this is the place I will stay!

A short walk from the train station and in the middle of the old town, an ideal location. Jose was very friendly and helpful. One of the best hostels I have stayed in!

Awesome staff, beautiful place and super central. We had an amazing time here, thanks so much guys!