Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Andalucia, Spain

Very nice! I love the bicycle tour!

I really enjoyed my stay at Cordoba Bed and Be. Kitchen is perhaps a little on the smallish side, but clean and with great facilities. Even with a dish washer (great luxury in a hostel!!). Rooms were clean and well maintained, some of the lockers were broken. Only negative thing I can think of. Staff very friendly. Both owner Jose and Japanese girl who was also working at hostel at that moment. Hostel close to all major sights in Cordoba. To be recommended. Oh and nice breakfast is included!

1 2 3 Next » last »