Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

One of our favourite hostels in Europe so far! Fantastic location, right in the centre of Córdoba and close to main attractions. It can be a little loud at night because it is on the main street, but that's a small price to pay. Lovely staff, especially Jose who greeted us warmly and gave us great advice and showed us good places to go. Lovely building, everything was clean and we got upgraded to a private room which was great! Would definitely recommend!

A lovely little place that's really made by the personal attention from Jose. It's a smaller place so a better atmosphere than the industrial hostels, and the evening tapas/drinks outings are really nice. Only complaint is that the top bunks are quite a bit higher than normal and require a bit of climbing in the dark.

This hostel is amazing. It's in a beautiful building and the staff are incredible. The first night I got there I went on the first tapas and drinks outing where it's so easy to meet people. Jose is also incredible and takes you to delicious local places and orders all the most amazing food. As a vegetarian I was a little nervous but there was no need he was so accommodating. The rest of the staff was equally great and so helpful. Would 100% recommend, and would stay again in a heartbeat!

We loved the staff, we were upgraded upon arrival to a private room which was perfect for us. The breakfast was great with freshly squeezed orange juice, nice bread, coffee, cereal etc. We loved the outdoor balconies and we always ate there. The kitchen to cook in was clean and practical. The hostel was very friendly and always very helpful if we had any questions, and always around for a chat.

• 30th Jun 2015

Very friendly and nice hostel. Loved the Tapa tour and hanging out with Jose.

Excellent customer service.

All in all, the hostel was top notch. The place was spotless, the staff was welcoming and cheerful. The common spaces were a bit on the small side (kitchen, lounge) but this was made up for by the efforts of the staff organizing evening events - going for tapas, etc (just make sure you ask the prices in advance). They made sure all guests knew about the plans. I would recommend this hostel to anyone considering heading to Cordoba.

• 28th Jun 2015

I had an amazing time at Cordoba Bed and Be. José was tremendously nice to us and offered to share snacks and drinks with us. As a Cordoba native, José knows the city really well and provides great advice as to what to do. He is also an avid traveler himself and we exchanged travel stories. I would definitely recommend visiting Cordoba and staying at his hostel!

AWESOME experience! Jose ginuinely cares about his guests! 5 stars!!

Still trying to find a fault in this hostel. Towels, linens and breakfast are included. The latter even without time limit and including those usually overly pricy nespresso capsules. The staff welcomes you as if you were a long lost member of their family. The hostel is fully equipped with all the facilites you need and very clean. Not a party hostel, but they offer nights out together every day. Very nice roof top. Recommend, even though slightly more expensive than most hostels in Spain.

great little place in older building with modern amenities. really nice shower, kitchen, patio, dining room, and cheap laundry service. they'll take you out to the kind of places you would like to go, whether it's a really great microbrewery or a nice tapas place. very close to the train station (directions could have been clearer, however). staff was very friendly and helpful. would stay again.

Honestly can't fault this hostel. The staff were so lovely and everyone I met was friendly and down to earth. The rooms are clean, aircon is great and location is prime. It's relatively small which is nice for a cosy and hospitable atmosphere, like a cute little family! Definitely worth staying here!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Great little hostel. Ideal location only a short walk from the train train but also on the edge of the old, historic district. Clean, bright, secure rooms. They have bike hire, breakfast and a cool roof terrace. Manager Javier (top fella), took time out to take a couple of us round to some of his local drinking and eating haunts. Really enjoyed my stay here.

One of, if not THE, best hostels I stayed in during my trip though Europe! Great relaxed vibe, beautifully styled building (rooms and common areas), great staff, and a generous spirit throughout. It feels more like a boutique hotel, than your standard hostel. Definitely stay here if you're going to Cordoba!

Enjoyed my stay here very much. Friendly staff, good location, nice facilities and very easy to meet like minded travellers. Go and see for yourself!!

Thanks for the bar-tour and for beeing so nice!

Staff and owner, Jose, were really nice. Jose took us out for drinks and food at some of the local places in town, and he makes the stay at Cordoba really enjoyable. It's refreshing to meet a hostel owner who takes an interest in making his/her guests feel like they're at home in a foreign city. I suggest at least 2 nights here, if not 3, because there's a ton to do in Cordoba!! It's such a cool city.

One of the best places I stayed in ever! Perfectly situated, very clean, but the best was the athmosphere, thanks to the owner, José, taking care of everything and doing incredible tapas tours with us EVERY EVENING! and each time to different places! So if you want to get to know the real local bars and restaurants you'd otherwise overlook, share great food and have a perfect time, go there! Also great for making friends this way if you travel alone. I'd go there again any time, José!

The best service I have ever received at a hostel. Friendly, personal attention was given at any time. I recommend very highly!

Really liked the layout of the dorm and the staff were really friendly. A nice hostel.