Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

The staff at this hostel were wonderful. It was located in the middle of the biggest shopping street, but was a little bit of a walk to the landmarks. However, since it was in the center near restaurants and cafes, it was a trade-off I was willing to make. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and the rooms were very spacious. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my friends who are visiting Cordoba!

The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, taking time to show us a map and recommend where to go and what to see. The room was simple but beautiful. The bathrooms were clean and looked newly done The kitchen was on the top (4th) floor which was a bit of a trek for an oldie like me, but it was clean and breakfast was basic but plentiful. The roof terrace was nice and overall would recommend.

• 4th Feb 2015

Very good location on the mean shopping street that you can fallow to reach Mazquita and Roman bridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and the place got a very nice design touch to it. Breakfast also included fresh orange juice, which was great. Plenty of toilets on each floor and nice roof terraces.

Great staff and a super charming hostel! Would recommend!

My stay at this hostel can only be described in one word AMAZING! The staff was wonderful, friendly, MD helpful. They went out of their way to make the guests feel at home and to show us a less touristy side of the city. I was truly sad to leave such a wonderful hostel and I will definitely return again one day!!

Nice stuffs!! I stayed just a night, but really liked there.

A very nice hostel! It´s super clean, has a nice rooftop and living room and a decent breaksfast. There is also a thingy to press oranges to complement your breakfast with a fresh orange juice. The staff is super nice as well and you can have some long chats with them (especially with Mr Toh from Singapore ;D). The location couldnçt be better. In short: Stay there! :)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been to! Amazing staff, lovely rooms! We were upgraded from a shared room with eight people to our own three beds dorm. Also one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Very cozy homely hostel in a cool city.

Should create meeting between the guests so they know each other.

Very well kept place. Clean and good location. Good coffee and breakfast was available all day. There are two big kitchens and a big dining area. Very friendly staff who made sure we were having a great time visiting their city and the hostel.

I stayed in the 8 bed dorm & was very impressed with this hostel. The room was spacious and each bed had a personal outlet, light and locker. The owner was very attentive providing us with extra blankets and heaters as the weather was quite cold. The hostel offers a free breakfast with good coffee and plenty of areas to relax in, including a wonderful rooftop terrace. The atmosphere was great and the owner organised a bar and tapas night for free. One of best hostels I've stayed in. Thanks Jose!

• 17th Jan 2015

This was a lovely hostel - staff were friendly and made sure you were settled in, provided excellent local maps and recommendations, and took you out in the evening with other hostel guests if you wanted to eat some excellent local food. Hostel was clean and well maintained - we had a wonderful time!

• 13th Jan 2015

Everything was always very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Had something to do every night to explore the city. Overall excellent experience.

• 13th Jan 2015

The location was perfect for us -- an easy walk from the train station and an easyish walk down to the Mezquita and the rest of the old city. Javier and the staff were outstanding: they go out of their way to make sure all the guests are enjoying themselves! The facilities were fine... we had the private double with the loft-style bed -- it was fun, the bed was good, and we slept like babies. The roof terrace is also just great for hanging out with your morning coffee. We'll be back.

Javier and José were both super helpful in giving good advice! The room and hostel was really nice and cosy. The bikes were a nice touch too! The only issues I had was it's closeness to the Main Street, which became loud in the morning. And also, bathmats were needed for the showers because the floor would just get wet otherwise. Thanks Bed and Be!!

I loved this hostel! For such a good price I was in the middle of the city, the rooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean and the staff was so friendly and helpful.

• 8th Jan 2015

The hostal is very nicely decorated, well located directly in the city center and the staff is very nice and helpful! I would definately stay there again.

• 4th Jan 2015

The staff here are absolutely great! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I stayed just one night at Cordoba Bed and Be but had a lovely time there. I was received graciously and made to feel at home. The hostel is comfortable and the common areas well equipped. It is also very well located in terms of exploring Cordoba.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • India

Thanks Jose, he and his staff are all very nice. We had a nice stay at cordoba, hostel location is very near to the tourist attractions and walkable distance from train station. Highly recommend this place.

• 25th Dec 2014