Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

The hostal is very nicely decorated, well located directly in the city center and the staff is very nice and helpful! I would definately stay there again.

• 4th Jan 2015

The staff here are absolutely great! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I stayed just one night at Cordoba Bed and Be but had a lovely time there. I was received graciously and made to feel at home. The hostel is comfortable and the common areas well equipped. It is also very well located in terms of exploring Cordoba.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • India

Thanks Jose, he and his staff are all very nice. We had a nice stay at cordoba, hostel location is very near to the tourist attractions and walkable distance from train station. Highly recommend this place.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Its a wonderful place where you feel like ur at home and even better!! Huge terrasse on the top from where you can see the beautiful city, Rooms are beautifiul (all the hostel is very well designed ) and comfortable and everyone is very kind and helpfull ;) Close to the bus station and close to the mezquita and Hammam, its perfect for your trip and safe. You can also rent bikes for the day!

The problem with the location is that it's right on a noisy street. Talking about "acoustic design" in hostels sounds silly, but the design of the room/windows gives street noise many direct angles to enter the room, making the problem much worse than it has to be. If you go to this hostel, try to get a room that doesn't face the street. The atmosphere is probably better in the summer when the terrace is open. In the winter, there's no place to gather and meet people.

hola, thanks !!To be in the best location in town. In an historical building right in the main street in Córdoba has that "handicap" for the caustic design. But yes we will try our best to improve it! about the common areas it is a pity you miss our lovely living room, the lounge-atic where people have lot of fun, hope you stay longer next time and you could join our tapas tour! thanks again for all your comments! josé

Cordoba Bed and Be is such a great hostel! When we arrived, we were told that we got an upgrade from a 4 bed dorm to a 2 bed private room, just because they had the possibility to do it. The staff is just perfect, everyone is friendly and asks how you feel and if you like the city. They have great showers, everything is clean, the living room and the rooftop are very comfortable and good to meet people. I would recommend this hostel to everyone, we didn't want to leave at all.

• 18th Dec 2014

warm building, good staff. We had a good time in Cordoba

Upgraded me as there were spare rooms. Lovely old building. Very helpful staff. Great place to stay.

I love this hostel, felt like a hotel guest but also feels like Home! ALL the staff and owners were so welcoming and friendly! It was my birthday so they gave me gifts, staff cooked for me and made sure I had a great stay! I can't say a bad word about this hostel, it's one of the best I have stayed in, if you stay here you will not want to leave and will be treated with respect and the best hospitality in Spain!! Thanks to the Córdoba bed and be team for making my time there the best!!

The staff here are amazing. Javier made me feel like I was staying with family, since he was so friendly. I had some trouble with the showers, but it is insignificant compared to the positives.

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD!!!! WE LOVED IT SO MUCH AND THE STAFF WERE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Coroba Bed and Be is one of my favourite hostels! I LOVE the old apartment building that it is in, it has so much charm and character.It is pristinely clean, and this was one of the only hostels I have ever been to where the housekeeper even made my bed and tidied my things during the daytime! Also, the staff are so helpful and kind. One of the staff, Javier even went out with us for drinks/food to show us where to go in his off time. And they helped me get my ipad back after I forgot it

The staff were amazing and so helpful. Great ideas on what to do around the place. Centrally located with all the facilities you need. You can have breakfast whenever you want which is also great.

The hostel has excellent facilities and is located at one of the main streets of the city. It's very easy to walk to the main sites. Jose, the owner, is a very nice guy, the best host ever.

Lovely staff, nice interior design, fully equipped kitchen and beautiful roof terrace! Very friendly place with a great mix of guests :)

Such an ideal hostel, located right on the main pedestrian street in central Córdoba. José clearly loves his job and his city, and creates an atmosphere where everybody feels welcome and included. This is a great social environment for a solo backpacker.

A very nice place to stay in Cordoba. Extremely central location with easy access to lots of restaurants and bars as well as the main sights of the city. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Kitchen was well stocked and very tidy. The bathrooms are also very tidy, with only one minor complaint being one of the two showers on our floor had a broken shower head and the water was scolding hot. It was not a huge deal for us as it was pretty quiet, but could be problematic if very busy!

The staff was extremely nice and very informative as to what to do in the city and helping visitors plan their stay there. Thw rooms were beatiful, very cozy and inviting. Everything was very clean and felt very comfortable. The beds and blankets were the best I´ve seen in hostels.Good job!

A very nice location right in the main street in the old town. Rooftop terrace is amazing and perfect for having a few drinks and watching the sunset. Comfortable beds and good pressure showers. Charging point with a shelf for each bed. Towels supplied included in price. Staff were helpful and had good restaurant suggestions. Can recommend.