Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Hostel is one of the best all around the world. You can feel at home with lovely welcoming staff especially Jose

This was a very nice hostel, with extremely friendly staff. A special thanks to José and Jennifer! I loved the idea of having fresh oranges to make orange juice in the morning. It's a small hostel, so there isn't a big atmosphere. I was still able to meet other travelers and visit the city with them. If you want to cook your own meals, this hostel is perfect. They have a fully renovated kitchen.

Really nice hostel. You can feel at home here. The staff always so friendly. The bathrooms were really clean and enough. The room was comfortable. I will come here for sure next time i go to Cordoba.

The breakfast was very poor and was not ready the time which was mentioned.

Very nice and helpful staff. The place is beautiful and super clean, situated between the city centre and the train station. The rooftop is nice to have breakfast or to hang out with other travelers.

This place isn't really a hostel - it's more of a B&B. And that's reflected in the experience. If you're looking for a party hostel or somewhere with loads of events to help you meet people if you're travelling alone, this probably isn't your best bet. That being said, the facilities are really second to none. The rooms are beautiful, I've rarely seen nicer and cleaner bathrooms, and the terrace upstairs has the most amazing view and is a great place to start the day with breakfast in the sun!

This is really one of best hostels around, not just in Cordoba. Jose is excellent, and the place is very clean and comfortable.

Awesome place that I highly recommend. Very well located on a pedestrian street (really quiet at night). A few minutes walk from the historic center. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the breakfast was awesome with a nice rooftop terasse. Nice and clean, felt like I was back home. The best place I've stayed on my trip across Spain. A+

Upside: halfway between train/bus stations and downtown. Very helpful staff, nice rooftop, beautiful setup generally. Downside: several flights of stairs walkup.

This place is amazing!!! I really loved it! The guys in reception are very nice and make you feel at home. I was in a little bit of a shock when walking to the reception because its tiny and a little bit crowded; but the hostel is amazing. There is a huge lounge in the roof that makes it a perfect place to hang out and socialize. They have drinks to be purchased right at the fridge. My experience in this place was amazing I would definitively return here.

Really friendly staff, excellent location, value for money.

• 5th May 2014

Great hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff.

This was the best hostel I stayed at in Spain! Jose and his staff did such a great job of making everyone feel welcome - from the email they sent after I booked to the fantastic bike tour we did the night I arrived. Jose's passion for his city is obvious and I am so glad I stayed a night in Cordoba rather than just passing through for the day like many tourists do.

Very nice hostel with excellent staff.

There are 3 thigs I loved about this hostel: the ínterior design - it was really cosy and there is a great rooftop terrace. The second thing is that they organize bike tours around Cordoba and show you the best place. Third and most important - the staff - everybody is so friendly and helpful and will recommend you the best places in town. Can't wait to go back!

Nice hostel with very spacious rooms. Really friendly staff. Good breakfast with freshly pressed orange juice. I also liked the fact that they offer bicycle trips in the city and hikes in the surrounding area of Córdoba. Highly recommended!

Extremely friendly staff. This is B&B is being run for the joy of hospitality and not for money. THe enthusiasm of the staff is infectious, It really made our stay memorable.

Great place to stay and the staff is amazing! Felt more like staying in someone's home than in a hostel. Jose and the staff were always helping to arrange activities and making it their job to help everyone have a pleasant stay.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Such an artistic hostel! Amazingly cozy and comfortable at such a reasonable price. Love the balcony and dining room. You would be happy to stay here.

Fantastic hostel! Very well set out and an amazing breakfast included (fresh orange juice!). Nice and chilled, good location.