Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Upside: halfway between train/bus stations and downtown. Very helpful staff, nice rooftop, beautiful setup generally. Downside: several flights of stairs walkup.

This place is amazing!!! I really loved it! The guys in reception are very nice and make you feel at home. I was in a little bit of a shock when walking to the reception because its tiny and a little bit crowded; but the hostel is amazing. There is a huge lounge in the roof that makes it a perfect place to hang out and socialize. They have drinks to be purchased right at the fridge. My experience in this place was amazing I would definitively return here.

Really friendly staff, excellent location, value for money.

• 5th May 2014

Great hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff.

This was the best hostel I stayed at in Spain! Jose and his staff did such a great job of making everyone feel welcome - from the email they sent after I booked to the fantastic bike tour we did the night I arrived. Jose's passion for his city is obvious and I am so glad I stayed a night in Cordoba rather than just passing through for the day like many tourists do.

Very nice hostel with excellent staff.

There are 3 thigs I loved about this hostel: the ínterior design - it was really cosy and there is a great rooftop terrace. The second thing is that they organize bike tours around Cordoba and show you the best place. Third and most important - the staff - everybody is so friendly and helpful and will recommend you the best places in town. Can't wait to go back!

Nice hostel with very spacious rooms. Really friendly staff. Good breakfast with freshly pressed orange juice. I also liked the fact that they offer bicycle trips in the city and hikes in the surrounding area of Córdoba. Highly recommended!

Extremely friendly staff. This is B&B is being run for the joy of hospitality and not for money. THe enthusiasm of the staff is infectious, It really made our stay memorable.

Great place to stay and the staff is amazing! Felt more like staying in someone's home than in a hostel. Jose and the staff were always helping to arrange activities and making it their job to help everyone have a pleasant stay.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Such an artistic hostel! Amazingly cozy and comfortable at such a reasonable price. Love the balcony and dining room. You would be happy to stay here.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »