Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Hard to find better place for the hostel, although it is close to a noisy place. I liked very much the flexibility and kindness of the staff. For breakfast you can have freshly squeezed orange and Nespresso! Very clean and friendly rooms. Unlikely there is no elevator. Room was quite expensive, but Cordoba is not the cheapest city. I do recommend this hostel.

The hostel staff were okay but the Internet was not working

hola! thanks for your review, nice that you enjoy our hostel! we normal have internet in every corner of our hostel :) pity it was not working 100% the day you were here! thanks again for your comment it help us to continue improving! josé

The owner is very nice. Can't get a better location! Breakfast could be better, though.

Probably best hostel I ever stayed in. Many bathrooms per person and clean. Staff more than helpful, even cared about save arrival.

• 16th Sep 2014

Dorms and bathrooms are a tiny bit cramped but otherwise this is one of the best hostels i've stayed in. Great kitchen and lounging areas. Best of all, Jose and his staff couldn't possibly be kinder, more welcoming or more helpful. Highest of recommendations from me

Charming hostel located in a commercial street close to the casco viejo. The staff is super friendly and willing to help in every way. Breakfast is included. Cool rooftop terrace.

The hostel is really nice, clean and comfortable! 100% recommended

This is really best Hostel i ever stayed in my life. I can't thank you more! The stuff are AMAZING, All of them. Very welcoming, helpful, friendly, really! I traveled to many countries, and saw tons of friendly hostels as well, yet, this one is by far the best! A very nice surprise. Keep it on guys :)

• 4th Sep 2014