Cordoba Bed and Be Reviews

C/Jose Cruz Conde 22, Cordoba, Spain

Amazing hostel! One of my favourite places I've stayed in Europe.. Absolutely fabulous. I loved the terrace in particular as well as the friendly staff.

I had a great time staying in this hostel for a weekend in Cordoba. It was initially a bit hard to find the place since they don't have a very big sign above the building (it's right beside pandora incase anyone runs into the same problem!) but once I got there, it was really great. I was received with a warm welcome, a very detailed map of Cordoba with all kinds of suggestions on it, and very attentive staff. There was breakfast included, reliable wifi, a great patio and clean rooms. Recommend!

Love this hostel! Jose and his staff take great care of guests. They provide nightly activities that are a lovely way to meet tohers. I met some terrific travelers here too. Love this place!

Córdoba B&B is a clean, tastefully arranged place with nice, bright rooms. The rooftop terrasse offers couches and beds with a view over Córdobas roofs, wich was our favourite extra about this place! The staff is very curteous and kind and the clientele is young. People who feel like it, meet every night to go out for tapas and drinks.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

At the hostel itself I didn't meet many people, but the owner gathered us up and took us to get drinks and tapas which was really nice! The roof patio is lovely too. I'd definitely stay again!!

Modern hostel with clean rooms, barhrooms and kitchens. Nice rooftop for having breakfast or a few drinks. José, the owner was very welcoming and gave some good tips of where to go and what to see in Cordoba.

• 27th Sep 2015

The guy who owns this place really cares about it and everyone who stays here. Every night they get people together to just hang out and grab some food and drinks--It's not a €15 pub crawl or tapas tour, it's just him showing you a good time in his home town for free with your fellow hostel mates. That kind of hospitality alone is awesome and makes this place worth a stay. The rooms, wifi, rooftop hangout spot are all top notch. I'd stay here again.

The best hostel I've stayed ever! The staff is so nice and helpful, everything is so clean, organized, and beautiful! The decoration is cozy, it makes you feel at home. I would recommend this place anytime to anyone, actually I recommended it yesterday to this German couple going from Granada to Córdoba! :)

Lovely city, knowledgeable staff, delightful hostel, and a wonderful stay. What more can you ask for?

Everything about Bed and Be was exceptional. Even the other .guests were awesome. It was very clean and well organised, was situated close to everything and even included a good breakfast, The staff went out of their way to make me feel at home and i wish I could have stayed longer.

Absolutely perfect hostel in the centre of cordoba! Staff were incredibly friendly and happy to chat and help everyone. Breakfast is pretty decent and near the beautiful terrace. As a solo traveller I found the tapas evening a great way to meet other travellers. Had an amazing time so thanks!

One of the best hostels I've been during my trip to Europe! Great location, unique building, really comfortable rooms....Basic but really beautiful. Very Clean and neet too. It's a good place to meet new people and to walk around the city. What I liked the most? The terrace! Great hosts, it's a real pleasure to travel meeting people like these.

• 16th Sep 2015

Cleanest Hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 13th Sep 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here! Lovely quite atmosphere in the hostel! Lovely people really nice aesthetic! They take you out for a really nice evening, not an over rated pub crawl - take you to local places! Would come back in a second and wished I could have stayed longer

Bed and Be Cordoba is fantastic ! Lovely and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms. The breakfast could have been replenished with fresh bread everyday but that didn't bother me as I got breakfast outside. Overall, I would recommend this hostel to anyone passing through Cordoba. Thank you very much!

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

I strongly recommend to stay in Bed&Be. Lovely place, well located, nice decoration, friendly&helpful staff, who cares of their guests and prepare great activities to sightsee around the city. I would repeat. Jose, the manager, rocks!

this is the best hostel experience for me....5* :) I felt at home...Xavier gave me a tour on arrival, U help yourself to breakfast, make ur own fresh OJ, sit out on 2 rooftop terraces overlooking beautiful Cordoba. @ 9pm each evening 1 of the staff is ready to take U out on the town to really interesting places...flamenco bars, tapas bars & night clubs....so fun! It's excellent to meet other travelers from all over.Enjoyed the free city walking tour and the ambience and beauty of this town :)

The best hostel experience I've ever had! Thank you Bed and Be :)

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Scotland

This hostel was fantastic. HUGE rooms with the most comfortable beds, very good and clean facilities and good location. At night they offered tapas crawls, breakfast was average but the upside was you could eat it at anytime of the day. The staff were always very helpful with whatever I needed and extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend!

One of best hostels I've ever stayed in, all brand new, I booked my partner and I a dorm style room and he bumped us up to private which rivals most hotels!!! Roof top terrace was great!!! Very clean hostel and Jose the owner/manager is a legend, takes you out for tapas and beers every night if you want to join in!!! Great stay in a great city!!!