Coroleuhouse-BCN Reviews

Coroleu 33 Bis, Barcelona, Spain

very clean hostel located a little bit further from the city center. the owner and the staff in general is awesome and i felt very good and safe there. the house is newly renovated, theres a kitchen with everything you can look for. i would recommend anyone to come here. loved it! :)

It is an amazing stay. It's like a house. That's why you interfere with other people in the 'house' very easily. It's clean and gives enough space. The owner, José Marino, is very kind en knows everything you need to know about the city. I know where i would return the next time in barca..

• 20th Jul 2014

Coroleu house is a great place for discovering all beuties of Barcelona. The neighbourhood is really local and cheap, metro is not far away, and Jose Maria is just amazing, friendly and helpful guy. He gave us so many useful tips that we could enjoy our week in BCN 100%. In the hostel we felt like home, we appracieated well-equiped kitchen, common room and especially outside terrace. Showers and toilets are clean, rooms as well (more space in the room would be good, but we managed :-) )

Coroleuhouse is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Very clean and easy to get to. More importantly, the staff makes you feel right at home. They were so welcoming and gave us a great information during our stay in Barcelona. We will definitely stay here again in the future, Coroleuhouse es uno de los mejores hosteles que he quedado. Fue limpio y es accessable. Mas importante, todos los emploeados son tan simoaticos. Me dieron mucho informacion util para mi tiempo en barcelona.

• 12th Jul 2014

This hostel felt more like my own townhouse in Barcelona that I came to visit. This hostel has all the facilities, great location close to two subway stations. The neighborhood is completely local so we saw the real life in Barcelona. This is not a party hostel, but after noisy city life it is a great place to rest and process your impressions. I highly recommend this place!

I had a great time at coroleu house, Jose the manager is seriously the nicest and sweetest person I've ever met and makes you feel so welcome and comfortable, thank you Jose! The hostel is a little far away from the center but I liked it because you get a little bit more of a cultural experience, seeing as how it's not right in the middle of touristy attractions, and the food and places to go around the hostel are authentic. I would def stay again hands down

• 28th Jun 2014

I really enjoyed the time I spent at Coroleu! It was my first time both in Europe and in a hostel so this was a great introductory experience. Jose Maria was an amazing host and the facilities were sparkling clean. It is quite far away from downtown, though... The subway ride can be tedious. But other than that, I loved my stay there and would definitely stay there again. Watch out for those steep stairs up to the top-floor dorms, ha ha!

Usually I don`t rate badly - this time I have to. I had canceled my last three nights way in advance directly with the hostel. Nevertheless, I had to pay for these nights a small amount. Additionally, I had to cancel too short-dated the first two nights due to strike in France as my flight was cancelled. I had to pay them completely plus one EUR more "tourist tax". The owner refused to give my a receipt or bill, only if I would mail him my tax ID he would be able to issue one, he said.

1 2 Next » last »