Cozy Planet Hostel Reviews

12F-1, No.331, Jhonghua 4th Rd., Qianjin Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

A very quite and clen hostel just a short walk from Central Park Station. The beds are a little bit noisy. It's not the best place to meet people, but the staff will help you if you have any question. Also there is some toast, eggs and coffee for breakfast. Wifi works well and the showers are ok. Nothing to complain about.

The hostel is "Cozy" as it's named after. I felt like at home literally. During my stay, I had a great with them. They have excellent staff! Very friendly, hospitable, and helpful! I visited the city for the very first time, they provided me with useful local information. Its easier for me to get familiar to the city. Location is good. Just few blocks away from the subway. Restaurants and shops close by. Clean rooms and even shared bathroom. It's totally worth a stay if u ever come visit.Awesome

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

It was great! Staff were very kind, just feel like home!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Great little hostel, The rooms are extremely clean, and there's free breakfast

If you're looking for a place to get some quiet time and relax stay here.

I booked for 2 nights, but it felt so much like home so I stayed one more night and I was sad to leave! Had my laundry taken care of for free, got advices from nice and helpful staff, breakfast was good, I was alone in the whole room, what else one can expect from a hostel? I could have stayed longer.. Lovely, easy, happy, shanti place to stay and enjoy your trip to Kaohsiung!

The place is very cozy and nice. The bed is very comfort. Will definitely going back to this hotel when I come to Kaohsiung again.

地點很易找,而且環境很好,有common living room,kitchen,老闆人也很nice

Thanks for the breakfast. I love jams.

I was only there for a night. The place was a little cramped but that's to be expected of a hostel that is operating from the local residence. Otherwise, the location itself is not that bad, only thing was that it's quite a distance from the train station. It is near food places and the big mall so getting things were easy. The best part about the place is the staff who is very helpful in providing information. And the atmosphere of the place is lively at night because they had friends over.

A bit far from station but the staff is really helpfull with great english and they also provide free laundry service

• 29th May 2014
  • Indonesia

very comfortable, enjoy living there.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • China

one of the best hostels ever! Very friendly atmosphere, clean rooms, good location!

This is the first hostel that ever successfully made me feel like home. As it is a residential unit, it intentionally makes it a home-feel environment and is greatly appreciated when you have a long vacation for months and have been staying in hostel. You feel like staying over at a friend's house. Great one !