Cozy Planet Hostel Reviews

12F-1, No.331, Jhonghua 4th Rd., Qianjin Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Very friendly host, explained a lot about the hostel which made us feel very welcome and introduced us to his city. Easily accessible via MRT from the main train station, took us about half an hour to get there (all in all). I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Really great place, very clean and the owner sam is superfriendly! One of the best hostels i have ever been to!

• 25th Feb 2015

It was not bad. Kind staff, and relatively nice hostel. However, there are some problems you should know. First thing is, this hostel does not provide breakfast. Actually, they do provide some jams and bread. But, that's all. And the bread's taste could not satisfied my taste. Second thing is, the facillity does not accord with the price. I stayed in 6 bed dorm. And when I first arrived there, the view of the hostel was much different from the photo(which posted on the website). ★★★☆☆