Cozy Planet Hostel Reviews

12F-1, No.331, Jhonghua 4th Rd., Qianjin Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! The owner Sam and his family were wonderful. The place had a homy European feel to it. Kitchen was great for cooking and the locations was surperb! Sam will wash for you free! Would defiantly come back! Only negative thing was cleanliness of the bathroom but that was a minor issue. And Kaohsiung has so much to offer worthy of at least 4 days I not more, just ask Sam for advice!

Cozy Planet is the best hostel I stayed at in Taiwan, and is everything a good hostel should be! Sam the owner will go out of his way to ensure you have a great stay! It's spotlessly clean and very comfortable! Spacious dorm with comfy beds, clean bathroom with an awesome shower, and FREE LAUNDRY SERVICE. Yep, Sam washed all my clothes for me, it was awesome. Highly recommend this place, make sure you take some time here to enjoy all that Kaohsiung has to offer!

Had a great time at the hostel. Got sick in Gaoxiong and the owner took care of me and offered to stay another night until I'll get stronger. Hope to have a chance to stay in the hostel again, and meet the lovely owners, as it seems that we're bumping into each other every ten years. :-)

A very quite and clen hostel just a short walk from Central Park Station. The beds are a little bit noisy. It's not the best place to meet people, but the staff will help you if you have any question. Also there is some toast, eggs and coffee for breakfast. Wifi works well and the showers are ok. Nothing to complain about.

The hostel is "Cozy" as it's named after. I felt like at home literally. During my stay, I had a great with them. They have excellent staff! Very friendly, hospitable, and helpful! I visited the city for the very first time, they provided me with useful local information. Its easier for me to get familiar to the city. Location is good. Just few blocks away from the subway. Restaurants and shops close by. Clean rooms and even shared bathroom. It's totally worth a stay if u ever come visit.Awesome

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

It was great! Staff were very kind, just feel like home!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Great little hostel, The rooms are extremely clean, and there's free breakfast

If you're looking for a place to get some quiet time and relax stay here.

I booked for 2 nights, but it felt so much like home so I stayed one more night and I was sad to leave! Had my laundry taken care of for free, got advices from nice and helpful staff, breakfast was good, I was alone in the whole room, what else one can expect from a hostel? I could have stayed longer.. Lovely, easy, happy, shanti place to stay and enjoy your trip to Kaohsiung!