Cozy Planet Hostel Reviews

8F.-2, No.331, Jhonghua 4th Rd., Qianjin Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

I booked for 2 nights, but it felt so much like home so I stayed one more night and I was sad to leave! Had my laundry taken care of for free, got advices from nice and helpful staff, breakfast was good, I was alone in the whole room, what else one can expect from a hostel? I could have stayed longer.. Lovely, easy, happy, shanti place to stay and enjoy your trip to Kaohsiung!

The place is very cozy and nice. The bed is very comfort. Will definitely going back to this hotel when I come to Kaohsiung again.

地點很易找,而且環境很好,有common living room,kitchen,老闆人也很nice

Thanks for the breakfast. I love jams.

I was only there for a night. The place was a little cramped but that's to be expected of a hostel that is operating from the local residence. Otherwise, the location itself is not that bad, only thing was that it's quite a distance from the train station. It is near food places and the big mall so getting things were easy. The best part about the place is the staff who is very helpful in providing information. And the atmosphere of the place is lively at night because they had friends over.

A bit far from station but the staff is really helpfull with great english and they also provide free laundry service

• 29th May 2014
  • Indonesia

very comfortable, enjoy living there.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • China

one of the best hostels ever! Very friendly atmosphere, clean rooms, good location!

This is the first hostel that ever successfully made me feel like home. As it is a residential unit, it intentionally makes it a home-feel environment and is greatly appreciated when you have a long vacation for months and have been staying in hostel. You feel like staying over at a friend's house. Great one !

Staff were pretty cool and very helpful. Place was nice and clean, and not far from the subway. Bed was amazing.