Cozy Planet Hostel Reviews

8F.-2, No.331, Jhonghua 4th Rd., Qianjin Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Staff were pretty cool and very helpful. Place was nice and clean, and not far from the subway. Bed was amazing.

A bit far from subway station but the beds are so comfortable!!!

This is definitely the cozy planet hostel. The living room is big enough, the living table is for six people. The staffs are friendly. It also provide free laundry service and free breakfast. The hostel is 10 mins away from the metro exit, the location is nice. If you can provide free locks with keys, that will be perfect.

Dear guest, thanks for providing us such useful comments. We do provide free lockers, but our guests are required to bring their own lock with keys. Otherwise we do sell locks at our hostel as well if you do not have one. The reason why we do not provide the locks and keys are to avoid possible responsibility for missing customer items. Also,almost all hostel around the world provide lockers, where guests are required to bring their own locks, such as ours. Thanks and hope to see you again!

Spotless, spotless! They are attentive, unintrusive also provides free laundry... they do it for you; simple breakfast. A large cozy common room with warm, friendly staff bring everybody together. Thank you, Louis and the gracious ladies.

The best thing is your location. I am impressed that every morning I can take nice breakfast from the shop on the opposite site. Louis is very helpful. I love your laundry service. It give me more time to explore Kaohsiung. Hotel is so cozy. Decoration is good. If you ask me what should be improved, there is only hot water and cold water balance in the bathroom. It is a little bit hard to fine tuning it.

Helpful and friendly owners

Great hostel, very clean, everything looks new inside. I think this is a great option for travelers who want a quiet, comfortable hostel. The hostel is divided between two flats with separate common areas for each, so there aren't as many opportunities to meet other travelers as in some other hostels. It's located a reasonable walk from Central Park MRT station, and there is a 7-11 right across the street if you need anything.

the hotel on the side of taichung park ,near by a bus station ,very convient place,good choose.

• 10th Nov 2013
  • China

Nice place, the only thing made me feel not very convenient is the fact they have no indifivual lamps in the room, if you decide to go to sleep, people can use the upper light or open the door of the toilet and use it as a kind of "local light". In general, I liked the location, good explanations on walking directions, lots of shops in this area.