Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

Really helpful staff members: through all the troubles that occurred during my time in Stockholm they went beyond my expectations to assit me.

Thx Jack and Good Luck! Ingrid on behalf of the staff

We arrived at the hostel on Thursday (26th June) and were greeted by the great staff. They were very informative and pleasant, and offered to help us find our way in Stockholm since this was our first visit. The shared toilets and shower rooms were always clean and I never noticed any queues for them. The other guests were fun to talk to as well. Our room was clean and the beds were comfy! An excellent little place to stay if you're visiting the city.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Thx for noticing:-) Ingrid and staff

Thanks a lot, great stay :) The only thing I would recommend to consider is most safety lockers.

Hostel is very close to the train station where we came from the airport, nice view from 7th floor, clean and enough equipped. The only negatives are no stove after 11PM (why?) and only two showers for all the rooms (another one is 7 floors down). But we only experienced crowded kitchen, no problems with waiting for shower. Rooms are quite small but good enough if you plan to spend most time out. Staff was kind and helpful. Would recommend for few nights stay.

Thx, We cut the stove to avoid accidents. Sorry for the inconvenience. Ingrid