Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

It was a very pleasant stay and well worth the money. I enjoyed how chill it was! I'd def recommend staying here as a young person

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good order and discipline was maintained in the hostel. Good facilities and amenities too in the kitchen, free towels, hair dryer, chill out room etc made it a great place to hang out as well.

Thank you! Ingrid and staff

I really enjoyed my stay at Crafoord Place. The luggage drop was convenient for an early arrival, and the distance from Central Station made it a good location for exploring the city and getting back to the airport. My room was very clean, and the hostel was quiet and considerate. I never had to wait for the two showers on the main floor, although one of them was a little funky so the one by the kitchen was preferred. The complimentary pasta was nice, and the kitchen a great place for chatting.

Thank You! Ingrid and staff

The location was good and it was also very clean. The facilities were also okay; all the main things where there, although the place can use some extra toilets and bathrooms.. The fact that I payed quite some money extra to be in a private room was a waste of money unfortunately. I booked the private room because of the extra quietness but it was located next to the kitchen and common room and since the staff didn't care about the curfew at night it was d*mn loud at night.

• 11th Mar 2015

We're building an extra shower;) Ingrid

The hostel is very lovely and the staff is super nice. The kitchen is a cosy place to have a tea for free and meet some other travellers. Love the no-shoes policy a lot; makes you feel a lot more welcome! The only thing I could criticise is that there is not so many bathroom and toilet facilities compared to the size of the hostel!

My only downside about this hostel is the limited showers and cooking rings There are only 2 of each Ahmet 10+/10.

Lots of free stuff! Super clean!! Lovely staff! Thanx guys! (Watch out for 'the king of the hostel' in room 6 tho! Hey chopstick!)

Thx :) Ingrid and staff