Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

Very nice stay in Crafoord Place. Hostel close to the city center in a very quiet part of the city. Nice and helpful staff if you have any questions. The old town of Stockholm is about 20-minute-walk from the hostel. Very convenient location in Stockholm since it is close to the bus stop for the airport (10-minute-walk).

• 26th May 2015

Thank You! Ingrid and staff

We booked two beds in a dorm room but were upgraded to a three-bed room with no third roommate, which was terrific. The view is also incredible. The hostel itself feels very homey and cosy. The bathrooms were clean and the showers were always hot. It is located in a nice quiet part of the city with a 15 minute walk to central station. It would be nice if reception had more hours, but otherwise I have no complaints.

Thank's for sharing;) Ingrid and staff

Very clean hostel with excellent amenities including fast internet and super helpful staff. I really enjoyed my stay, and I'm sure you will too. Highly recommended.

Thank you!!! Ingrid and staff

It was a very pleasant stay and well worth the money. I enjoyed how chill it was! I'd def recommend staying here as a young person

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good order and discipline was maintained in the hostel. Good facilities and amenities too in the kitchen, free towels, hair dryer, chill out room etc made it a great place to hang out as well.

Thank you! Ingrid and staff

I really enjoyed my stay at Crafoord Place. The luggage drop was convenient for an early arrival, and the distance from Central Station made it a good location for exploring the city and getting back to the airport. My room was very clean, and the hostel was quiet and considerate. I never had to wait for the two showers on the main floor, although one of them was a little funky so the one by the kitchen was preferred. The complimentary pasta was nice, and the kitchen a great place for chatting.

Thank You! Ingrid and staff

The location was good and it was also very clean. The facilities were also okay; all the main things where there, although the place can use some extra toilets and bathrooms.. The fact that I payed quite some money extra to be in a private room was a waste of money unfortunately. I booked the private room because of the extra quietness but it was located next to the kitchen and common room and since the staff didn't care about the curfew at night it was d*mn loud at night.

• 11th Mar 2015

We're building an extra shower;) Ingrid

1 2 Next » last »