Dali Spoor Youth Hostel Reviews

No.121 Yeyu Road, Dali, China

The staff is positive and kindly ,garden is perfect,location in old town 。everything is convenient。NICE,I love here!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • China

Great hostel, staff was so helpful and friendly.

The hostel is generally good, but some Chinese people living there might disappoint you. One of my Chinese roommate SMOKED in the room and the toilet. The room stank and was full of smoke! They even talked so loud in the room even at 2 am.

A nice place on the edge of the old town. A great atmosphere. Easy walk to various destinations. It would be desirable to make a guide on how to find the different attraction destinations. I did not use any of the facilities. Coud have more aptions what comes breakfast and food service.

The staff are awesome... The location is convenient... I can't think of one bad thing to say... Thank you for everything guys. -Cody-

All rooms have ensuite. It's the first hostel I stayed in that had a PROPER mattress - not just a slab of form on a timber base. So comfortable I decided to stay here a week and chill out. Areas for relaxation very comfortable and well thought out. Meals are available as well as a bar though there's no pressure to eat/drink here. Hui Hui took me to office to book tour and kept me informed of events etc. Very helpful. Staff cheerful and friendly.