Dali Spoor Youth Hostel Reviews

No.121 Yeyu Road, Dali, China

The hostel is generally good, but some Chinese people living there might disappoint you. One of my Chinese roommate SMOKED in the room and the toilet. The room stank and was full of smoke! They even talked so loud in the room even at 2 am.

A nice place on the edge of the old town. A great atmosphere. Easy walk to various destinations. It would be desirable to make a guide on how to find the different attraction destinations. I did not use any of the facilities. Coud have more aptions what comes breakfast and food service.

The staff are awesome... The location is convenient... I can't think of one bad thing to say... Thank you for everything guys. -Cody-

All rooms have ensuite. It's the first hostel I stayed in that had a PROPER mattress - not just a slab of form on a timber base. So comfortable I decided to stay here a week and chill out. Areas for relaxation very comfortable and well thought out. Meals are available as well as a bar though there's no pressure to eat/drink here. Hui Hui took me to office to book tour and kept me informed of events etc. Very helpful. Staff cheerful and friendly.

I stay three nights in Spoor Hostel. It have a very good location, about 5 minutes walking from the bus that connect Dali to the train station and bus terminal, close to the most popular streets but far enough to avoid the confusion of the most touristic areas. The staff is very friendly and provide all the information in a very good english, and is available to help in everything, what made this stay very enjoyable. I recommend it.

Clean, really good vibe for relaxing and chilling, Lots of light and a nice courtyard

Good hostel. Friendly staff, all the facilities you need, good location. Hard to fault!

• 25th Apr 2014

Very nice clean hostel, friendly staff helped us to book train tickets to our next destination. Good location in the old town. Good laundry facilities and drying areas on the roof with views of mt cangshan. A few common areas with relaxed atmosphere.