Danista Nomads Reviews

1-37 Orkhon Street, Bayangol District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

We had four very comfertable days here. A simple clean hostel with everything you need in a good place in UB. The staff is just superfriendly with awesome knowledge about hiking. Cheap trips.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the hospitality. I really enjoyed my stay at Danista Nomads, it was exactely what I was looking for. All the best wishes, Stephanie

Stayed in Danista Nomads for about 10 days earlier this month. Rooms - have attached toilets with running hot and cold water; very clean and hygienic. Located in the heart of the City. Jaga, the owner of the place, and the support staff are very polite and extremely helpful. These guys can even organize tours for the guests. I would recommend this place for anyone interested in staying in UB on a budget.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • India

Hi! It was very good to stay at Danista Nomads. The place met the requirements regarding price-distance-facilities. Quiet, friendly clean and so close to Gandan Monastery. Breakfast ok. Only the doorknob had a small problem but otherwise secure. I really appreciated the fact that the owner was very polite, highly fluent in English friendly and reliable. I will surely come back. Best regards, Gabriela, Romania

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Romania

- Dificult to find the frist time and we did not find a close supermarket. + People of the hostel was really nice they helped us with everything we needed. + Room are comfortable, clean, new, big and quiet. Top floor was ours. + Wifi and laundry services were free and fast. Beakfast was nice also. + We booked a tour with them and was really nice (Orkhon Valley), especially driver and guide. Definetlly I will recomend you this place!

Not in the middle of the center, but everything is still walkable. The owner is a very nice guy who will help you with everything you need, English also very good. There is small breakfast waiting for you every morning, and getting tours is no problem. The rooms (we had a two person room, two different one - before and after our tour) are big enough and comfortable.

I've been in a few hostels in Ulaanbaataar and for me that from far away the best , i would definetly recommend to everyone , great staffs , clean and close to all facilities

• 20th Jun 2014