Danista Nomads Reviews

1-37 Orkhon Street, Bayangol District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Everything at this hostel was stellar, the only drawback was that it was dead...no other guests really...but I can not blame the hostel for that, can I? I mean come on, it was -29C outside. But, in side it was toasty warm and excellent hot, hot water for showering.

Friendly staff with big smile! Early morning check in, transport from and to train station (for free), lovely rooms with desk (some with fridge). Good breakfast, good location, good WiFi, notice board for guests, water machine, small library. We also did exciting 1 day tour to Terelj national park! Bit of improvement needed with showers. (gets flooded) needed with showers (gets flooded).

Hostelworld should give a special prize to this place. The manager is super helpful and honest. The prices for the tours are very reasonable. Rooms are clean, showers hot, and a nice group of people is always around. I was a bit apprehensive about my last-minute unplanned trip to Mongolia, but this was best place ever to land and get oriented. I am so pleased with this guesthouse, I wish there were a way to give more than a 100% rating.