Dingle Gate Hostel - Dingle Peninsula Reviews

The Mall, Annascaul, Dingle, Ireland

Brian (the owner) has a heart of gold and is a great guy. He put on a fire for us in the evening, the beds were cozy and the whole place was very comforting. Kitchen was well stocked. Fyi this hostel isn't anywhere close to Dingle town but if you want peace and quiet, it's the best.

Hostel was easy to find, in nice location. Brian was a great host and we had a nice chat while watching the World Cup.

• 4th Jul 2014

Great location near Dingle. Room was clean and tidy and our host was very friendly.

Staff was relaxed and not this uptight kind of people, loved it! Especially if you have a car it is convenient... Easy access to Dingle and have a good old farm(ish) hostel experience.

Thank you Brian!!! You sure know how to welcome guests. I had a wonderful stay at the Dingle Gate Hostel.

Hey there Maria. Thanks for the good review. I am glad you had a good time here with us. It was a pleasure to meet ya!

The Manager (Brian?) is very nice and friendly. If you're lucky you get fresh eggs from the hens on the premises. Good Basis to explore the Dingle Peninsula. We liked very much that our room was heated even though it was June !

very nice place but lots of spider webs! The minute I walked into the front door my face got stuck in a spider web and I almost ate the spider! Otherwise it was very clean.

Hey there, Not sure where you seen all the spider webs. I do clean the rooms everyday myself and make sure I get any spider webs on my travels. Sorry about the spider web you walked into, but they are quick builders :).

Very comfy beds. Brian is a great guy who made us feel genuinely welcomed. Everything was great, and we loved the goats and chickens!

• 31st May 2014

Really nice hostel. There is a big kitchen and a big living room with a fire place. The rooms were clean and we slept very well that night. Thank u for the nice stay. Fabian

• 10th May 2014

Nice location and nice hostel. Quiet and very comfortable. Staff very friendly. I loved the fireplace in the living room!

Brian the owner is fantastic. Perfect location for hiking or if you have a car. It is NOT in dingle

• 18th Apr 2014

Brian is an awesome guy who will go far out of his way to make sure you have the best stay possible. Highly reccomended if you need to enjoy the countryside for a few days

The hostel is basic but has all the facilities you need and is good value for money. The beds were comfortable, the shower was hot and clean. The breakfast was adequate. The kitchen could be better stocked.

great place to stay, good vibes.

• 30th Dec 2013

NEED REFURBISHMENT

Gorgeous hostel just like a home. Brian is a great guy.

Nice quiet location. Nice walks nearby. Brian is really friendly/relaxed. Recommend.

It's a good place... really nice to stay 1 day or 2.

Brian very friendly and went out of his way to be helpful

• 6th Sep 2013

The location was not actually in Dingle which was unforunate, but the stay ended up being really nice. The owner of the hostel was very helpful and very friendly. He gave my brother and I a ride to the town in Annascaul to avoid the 20 minute walk and/or rain. The hostel itself was a little old and drafty, but maintained and very spacious. I loved the common room and the stove fireplace; all very cozy. The wifi was available throughout the hostel!!! That was awesome! I would go again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7