Fabulous 420 Total Reviews
Fabulous 420 Total Reviews
Downtown Belgrade Hostel Located at Karadjordjeva 91, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11000 Karadjordjeva 91
86% 420
44.8094413 20.4565215
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2016
7.7

Good location and awesome friendly staff! Security is pretty shocking here as they don't give you any key or card because the doors are always open. And no personal lockers but there is a storage room where you can put valuables. Otherwise decent hostel and you get what you pay for.

• Serbia, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

I was having a really nice time in Downtown hostel. Hosts were very kind and they met all our the needs.

• Croatia, Male, 41+
16th Sep 2016

Great place in the city centre of Belgrade.Everything is really close and walking distance. Staff is very pleasant and helpfull.Very clean,safe and comfortable place with nice wide angle panoramic view at Belgrade.Highly reccomanded and I will come back again for sure.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

I had a great time at Downtown Belgrade Hostel. Perfect location, incredibly friendly and helpful staff, free rakija and great atmosphere. I got an amazing deal for a really low price, I wish I could have stayed longer. I definitely recommend this place.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016

I could not have stayed in a nicer, more friendlier hostel. The girls that work here are the kindest and most sweetest girls ever. They are so helpful and couldn't have been more kind and generous if they tried. I was travelling on my own and they made me feel so welcome, it was like staying with family. I had a really terrible experience with a taxi driver late one night and came in to the hostel really upset. The staff here made me feel so much better. I could not recommend this hostel enough.

• USA, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

I had an amazing stay at Downtown Belgrade Hostel. Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, and real Serbian hospitality. Definitely recommended and I'll be back next summer for sure.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2016
8.0

very funny to stay here. very nice stuff.

• Finland, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
5.4

We didn't enjoy our stay in this hostel, but not everything was a fault of the hostel. The worst thing was one of the other guests who made us feel uncomfortable - so probably it's not like that always. The cleanliness was okay but the toilets and showers quite dirty and you weren't able to local the door of the toilet. Not much cooking facilities. And the safetiness wasn't glorious either. The staff was very helpful though and very friendly! Still we decided to leave earlier.

• Denmark, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

This place probably had the most outgoing and helpful staff of all the places we visited on our trip. They offer free raka and a plate with plumes is always placed at the main table. They almost were too friendly at times. The atmosphere in general were great and many travelers stays there. The kitchen facilities are not well equipped but otherwise fine.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

We stayed at Downtown for 2 nights and we felt like at home!!First of all,staff is amazing,they are so helpful and kind.We got to know a lot of info about Serbia from them and also they help us to organice next point of our journey.The location is perfect,5 mins from city center,just in front of the train & bus station, 24 hours reception.So it is perfect if you arrive late to the city.It's also very clean,there're 2 kitchen and they make free tasty coffee for you.Free laundry,too. Just perfect!