Downtown Belgrade Hostel Reviews

Karadjordjeva 91, Belgrade, Serbia

Staff is excellent!! Friendly, kind, helpful!!! They made me a cup of coffee everymorning!! (not only morning, everytime!!) Location is very good because it's in front of rail station and bus station. If I travel Belgrade again, I really wanna stay there again!!! But kitchen facility is poor.

Good hostel!

Very accomodating staff, flexible and understanding management when I returned late at night, helpful and friendly.. recommended - although I was told not to stay there by taxi driver, I make my own decisions.

The location was great,the room was big but very poor.Very close to the train station.