8.5
Fabulous 427 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 427 Total Reviews
Downtown Belgrade Hostel Located at Karadjordjeva 91, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11000 Karadjordjeva 91
85% 427
44.8094413 20.4565215
    Rooms available

8th Oct 2016

Had a great time here!! Excellent location right by the train and bus station. I ended up extending for a couple more days. I would recommend staying here for the staff alone. They're really nice people!!

23rd Sep 2016
5.7

The staffs are really nice but the overall environment of the hostel is not good. There is a TV in my room but was unplug (turn out I discover there is no sufficient socket in the room). Lots of mosquitos in my room, cleaniness of the hostel is barely acceptable.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2016
7.7

Good location and awesome friendly staff! Security is pretty shocking here as they don't give you any key or card because the doors are always open. And no personal lockers but there is a storage room where you can put valuables. Otherwise decent hostel and you get what you pay for.

• Serbia, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

I was having a really nice time in Downtown hostel. Hosts were very kind and they met all our the needs.

• Croatia, Male, 41+
16th Sep 2016

Great place in the city centre of Belgrade.Everything is really close and walking distance. Staff is very pleasant and helpfull.Very clean,safe and comfortable place with nice wide angle panoramic view at Belgrade.Highly reccomanded and I will come back again for sure.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

I had a great time at Downtown Belgrade Hostel. Perfect location, incredibly friendly and helpful staff, free rakija and great atmosphere. I got an amazing deal for a really low price, I wish I could have stayed longer. I definitely recommend this place.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016

I could not have stayed in a nicer, more friendlier hostel. The girls that work here are the kindest and most sweetest girls ever. They are so helpful and couldn't have been more kind and generous if they tried. I was travelling on my own and they made me feel so welcome, it was like staying with family. I had a really terrible experience with a taxi driver late one night and came in to the hostel really upset. The staff here made me feel so much better. I could not recommend this hostel enough.

2nd Sep 2016

Lovely welcome, for all I arrived soon. Yasmina got everything sorted in no time. The hostel in in a perfect spot if you arrive by train, a big sign in the station gives you directions. Hostel is good, showers good and staff are great. Excellent value for money.

• USA, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

I had an amazing stay at Downtown Belgrade Hostel. Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, and real Serbian hospitality. Definitely recommended and I'll be back next summer for sure.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2016
8.0

very funny to stay here. very nice stuff.