Downtown Belgrade Hostel

Good 437 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017
4.6

Terrible experience. No lockers in rooms. No locks on doors to the room. Caught roommate trying to steal my purse - rather than being ejected from the hostel, he was simply moved to a different room. The next night I put my bag into the locked room - had to wait fifteen minutes or so for the staff member on shift to turn up so I could do so. Staff member on night shift was talking and being noisy well into the early hours both nights I was staying. I don't recommend at all.

14th Jan 2017
5.1

the only good thing was jasmine, she was really nice and helpful, but the girl on the night shift was just hugging her boyfriend and she let a lot of NON GUESTS inside, and for 2 days the same people stayed in the lobby talking loud until 4am, and they SMOKED INSIDE (the hostel had a balcony), the smoke came into the room, and someone (probably a non guest) STOLE our yogurt and opened our butter, the shower is hot only for the first 5 mins, and more, cant fit all complaints here, i have more