Downtown Belgrade Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 458 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

This hostel was great, staff was super friendly and the people there were awesome as well. Always generous and offering coffee, laundry, and anything I needed. Would recommend!

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

I wasn’t there for long, but the place was clean enough, and despite some trouble I had locking doors and despite having some windows permanently open, the facilities were neat. The staff was very helpful and friendly, even the Airport Transfer guy. Overall, because of its staff and location in walking distance to the Bus Station, this hostal gets my recommendation.

• steven777300
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
25th Jul 2017

Excellent place, staff were extremely friendly and helpful, location couldn't be better for those arriving by train or bus like we did, perfectly clean, kitchen and wifi etc great. Walkable to all major sights too.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017

Genuinely such a good experience here! I felt like I experienced the real Belgrade. The staff made me feel at home instantly and the atmosphere with the other guests was amazing. A perfect place to chill out and meet loads of new people! The location is perfect for anyone travelling by train - it's literally across the road. It was so much fun staying here I even stayed a day longer than I intended. It's great value for money and perfect for anyone who wants a real experience of Serbia! Cheers!

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

The staff at the hostel were really really nice and helpful, always with a big smile and an ear to your wishes. The location is very very good, right beside the train station but also 10-15 min walk from the center. The bed was comfortable, the facilities were as to be expected. I would definitely recommend this hostel for a cheap and cheerful stay!

• Turkey, Male, 31-40
14th Jul 2017

Kendinizi evinizde hissedebileceginiz mükemmelel insanlarin calistigi bir hostel.Konum olarakta merkezi bir yerde,yuruyerek rahatlikla heryere ulasabilirsiniz.Kesinlikle tavsiye ederim.

• Israel, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017

You get what you pay. It is just a basic hostel without air conditioning. Not much to complain. I love the staff they were all lovely and helpful. Location is great. I would recommend this place to traveler whose on tight budget like me.

• isabellewykes
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

We had a beautiful stay at downtown Belgrade! We arrived very early after hoping off a night train and they greeted us warmly at the door! The staff where very accomodating, making us coffee and washing our clothes. Would definitely recommend staying there again!