Downtown Belgrade Hostel Reviews

Karadjordjeva 91, Belgrade, Serbia

Great if you come with train/bus. Literally 50 meters from main bus/train station. Average facilities and some stuff is a bit broken, but the staff makes up for that. They are extremely helpful and are willing to help you arrange everything and give you tips about where to go. If you want to eat in Belgrade, go to Salt and Pepper!

• 14th Jul 2014

Staff did everything for us, including scheduling us a bus. very good location right next to the train and bus stations. overall quite good for a relatively cheap amount

A good hostel near the city center! Staff helped us a lot! They are great!

Very friendly staff, first class location. A bit simple, but great hostel. It is good if you go to Belgrade by bus or train.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

This is a perfect laid-back headquarters for visiting Belgrade, with really friendly staff always happy to help guests, along with multiple balconies and a cool lounge to hang out in, and all for a low price - I'll be back!

Even the location was excellent (near the train/bus station, 10 min to the city center) and the staff pretty helpful; we didn’t enjoy our stay there much, mostly because of the atmosphere, weird. Some of the guests in their 50s (quite a few) weren't respectful with sleeping hours and other were cheking out teenager girls on the common computer on dating sites, this does not create a friendly atmosphere for youth. The room facilities were poor- not enough plugs and the bathrooms were flooded.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

Staff is excellent!! Friendly, kind, helpful!!! They made me a cup of coffee everymorning!! (not only morning, everytime!!) Location is very good because it's in front of rail station and bus station. If I travel Belgrade again, I really wanna stay there again!!! But kitchen facility is poor.

Good hostel!

Very accomodating staff, flexible and understanding management when I returned late at night, helpful and friendly.. recommended - although I was told not to stay there by taxi driver, I make my own decisions.