Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Had to pay for a towel which seemed a bit cheap. Apart fom that, I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed here a few times now - the location and value just cannot be beat for this area. If you're staying in the single, it has more the feel of a hotel - I wouldn't recommend the place if you're looking for a true hostel atmosphere, but if you a good place to stay on your own for a few nights it's a great place to stay.

The stay was wonderful. My only complaints are a lack of electrical ports, weak WiFi at the back room, and a room to hang out. But those are small complaints and I would stay again if I had the chance.

Nice and helpful staff.

Location is very good

Despite the room is small, but still I can feel quite comfortable. The receptionits was friendly and helpful

Just what we needed as it was just a base to sleep, rooms are very small! But it's what you'd expect for the price in such a cental location. Located right next to the MTR station which you will need to go to get everywhere! located right near the markets as well and lots of shops near by. Staff very friendly whenever we needed help.

• 27th Jan 2015

We were travelling with 4 kids and the staff at dragon hostel were amazing by helping us and accomodating us. The location is great and it was very clean. The staff was very very friendly and helpful. I would recommend dragon hostel to everyone.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

No lockers, No plugs to charge your phone. No reading light.

There were no individual lockers for our luggage, neither any shower towel for rent. There were no individual plugs to charge our phones near our beds. Only one plug per room, and in a very unconvenient spot.

It's my second time to stay there in Dragon Hostel. Dragon Hostel always delivers and meet my expectations. Keep it up!

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

nice little 4 bed mixed dorm, with shower-toilet attached. shower toilet is a combo, means you can shower and toilet at the same time. this also means the toilet is very clean, as it is always being washed. small, but this is Hong Kong style. just wish there was a bigger and nicer common room. we made friends in the dorm. cheers dragon hostel.

Staff is very accomodating and knowledgeable. They also sell HK disney, Ocean park, and roundtrip tickets to Macau at a lesser price. Food around the area is also good. If staying here, make sure to ask the staff where the food center is and you'll definitely have fresh from market food (of course with the market ambiance as well). Location is great, just a few steps awy from D2 exit of Mongkok station. For the shoppers, the ladies market is a stone throws away from the vicinity.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

I stayed at the Dragon Hostel two weeks ago for 4 days. It's true that finding a proper hostel in HK kan be difficult, especially if you want to be located somewhere central. Mong Kok is absolutely a great place to stay due to its vibrant atmosphere. If you're on a visa run or something than this place is pretty decent, however if you're looking to connect with fellow travellers this is not the place you want to stay. There is absolutely no atmosphere of any kind.

• 13th Jan 2015

Location this ok and staff very good

The room that I stayed was too crowded to accommodate there beds. It should be okay for just tow beds. The pantry was not available for backpackers which were less convenient for those who want to prepare their own food. The staffs of the hostels were highly friendly. That made you feel at home easily. Overall the place is okay for short term stay.

I enjoyed my stay quite a bit, though the hot water boiler didnt keep water hot more than two minutes at a time. Otherwise, my stay was very pleasant.

• 27th Dec 2014

If I will come back to HK one day, I would go to this hostel again. In comparison to other hostels its quite cheap and very clean! The staff is very friendly and welcome. The rooms are very small, but anyway we had our own private toilet. I felt very comfortable :-)

• 25th Dec 2014

very perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! christmas present thanks!!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Although I understand that everything in Hong Kong/Kowloon is more expensive, I think for the price I paid, they could have included towels in the bathroom. Also, the morning I packed up, a giant bug of some kind ran down the wall behind my bed, which was not pleasant. However, the staff was wonderful! They were very helpful and kind to me and I very much appreciated it! Thank you!

• 21st Dec 2014