Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The private room that I was given on the first night had a bathroom with a toilet that didn't work and a shower that leaked out on the floor into the room. Either it was the shower or the toilet. I don't want to think about the later. The four person room with a shared bathroom was in better shape since the single rooms were sold out. Room mates were nice. They seemed try to match us with ppl who would feel comfortable with each other. But there are far too many ppl using the two elevators

• 4th Apr 2014

I had a pleasant stay at Dragon Hostel. The room was very clean and came with a tiny ensuite bathroom where you basically shower where the toilet is. It's okay though. Bring a small padlock to secure your valuables in the drawer in the room. Earplugs as well would be a good idea, in case you are a light sleeper. You can also have your laundry done here for $45 HK for 3 kilos.

• 1st Apr 2014

The room (201) was not clean at all and smells bad. There were many things left from other people and it was not comfortable to stay with the stuff, which were around. The room was very noisy because of the direct connection to the main street. For a backpacker ok but for staying for not longer than one night. -> review is only related to this room!

Strategic location!! Worth for money!!

Good location, Good price but no tower in room. I was stay at other hostel same price before but they have.

Room was clean, but it was also very smelly like damp cloth, or if you mop the floor without changing the water (I did that). No problems on booking, and email communication and they were expecting me, even if I arrived after midnight.

Staff change bedsheet unlike other hostels in the same building. Office is 24 hours.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Nice, friendly and helpful staff.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Female Group, 41+

The location of the Dragon Hostel in Mong Kok is amazing- close to everything and brilliant area to explore. We found the hostel itself very quiet and easy to get a good night's sleep, except that the 'double' bed was 2 singles pushed together so we spent the nights falling through the crack between the beds. We were travelling as a couple and so weren't too fussed about atmosphere and the ability to meet people, but I imagine solo travellers might not enjoy the place as much, it was good for us

Satisfied with evrything. Will stay there again. Say hi to Stanley, the manager. Nina

It was a very good hostel with helpful staff and also very easy to find.

• 14th Feb 2014

Really hard finding the hostel, and the building felt a bit scetchy. But the staff was really helpful and the rooms were nice. The neighbourhood was pretty cool too. As cheap as it gets in Hong Kong.

We got our money's worth. Stanley and steven are both accommodating. The location is really excellent near the MTR, Bus stop, shopping centers and everything is accessible. From now on, it will be our official place to stay when in HK.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

this hostel was may be the cheapest one but it also was the most disgusting, useless, uninteresting ever. worst experience of hostel of my life

Really great location in Hong Kong, I felt it was comfortable enough even if the room was a little smaller the I hoped for I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly, I would come back here.

The location is great and the staff is friendly. It's just that theres no extra socket in the room to charge my gadget. I hope that TV comes with a cable network so we can watch more English Channel. I hope theres an available oven toaster or a microwave in their facilities. Wifi connection is good though the signal is not that great, but it's fast.

1 2 Next » last »