Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

good location in the centre Kowloon, friendly staff, wifi good only for some area.

Price was great for the location and it was fairly clean. Rooms are small and shower is on top of the toilet but that's just Hong kong. Two major issues were that the wifi doesn't work in the room properly and there was only one power socket in the room which was right over some other guys bed.

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything was excellent

Very quiet not a party hostel at all, but brilliant location and value for money. Couldn't fault it. I'll be staying again next time in HK !

• 10th Apr 2015

thank you for the hospitality. it was perfect for us. Dragon Hostel is very central to Kowloon, HK, the airport. the place is affordable and safe. the sleeping accommodations were excellent: firm bed, firm pillow. we appreciate that everything - shopping, cafe, restaurants were nearby or within a few short blocks walking distance. i can go on and on... of course, this is just my experience. i would recommend this hostel to my friends and family who are on a budget like myself. many thanks!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very small rooms like anywhere in HK but clean rooms, secure, and helpful staff.

The location was really good - close to ladies market, jade market, and one stop away from Temple Street. I stayed in a mixed dorm and the bathroom was the smallest I've ever seen. It was a shower/toilet combination the size of a tiny supply closet; the magnetic sliding door also wouldn't close properly. "Luggage storage" meant chaining your belongings to the wall in the lobby. No one took my stuff so it was all good. The staff were really pleasant; I liked the older guy during the night shift.

Comfortable and location is convenience for shopping.. just opposite ladies market

• 15th Mar 2015