Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

good location, friendly staff, but Wifi signal only good in the common area.

I used hostel only to sleep and take shower, location is quiet convenient, even toilets and where the shower is very small, it was clean. Do not expect too much thing as a backpacker but i believe it will be good choice to stay here.

It is cheap but you deserve what you get.

the best thing going for dragon hostel is its location, plus the staffs stanley and stephen who are very good in english and very thorough in explaining and helping in your queries. also for their rates i think is good value. rooms are a little cramped, but i understand its a hostel.

• 14th May 2014
  • Philippines

Run down building.no wifi in room.located right in Mogkok.

• 13th May 2014

Really good location for a hostel in the middle of Mongkok. Staff were helpful, especially the young man who was really happy to help and recommended great places to eat. No real common area to meet people but can still meet people in dorms :)

First we are very happy of how considerate they are when it comes to time because we have a delayed flight, I called them as soon as we arrived and they said we can still come over even it's already 1:00am instead of 10:00pm. I was also surprised because the room is really clean. I know I can live in that room. And they have cool water and hot water in the common room as well as hair dryer and plastic bags. Their WIFI connection is actually good too. Staffs can speak English and are friendly

• 9th May 2014
  • Philippines

Had a really hard time finding the place, maybe because I was tired, but also because there is no sign in English by the door. Just a tiny one that says Sincere house, you see it when you stand right by it. Not all the staff can speak English, but they fix it by calling a guy who speaks well. Small rooms, like everywhere in HK. Not really any common area, just some chairs by the reception. All in all, okey place though!

i'm glad and thankful that we stayed to these place while in hongkong :) too sad we haven't gone to ocean park.. cause we run out of time :(

• 4th May 2014
  • Philippines

This is my second time staying at dragon. The rooms are super tiny but clean. There is only two pcs to use for wifi, no other things except a room and luggage storage. They do have locking lockers. Very close to monk ok station and closer to monk ok east station.

• 30th Apr 2014

Our stay at Dragon Hostel was really worthwhile. The management and staff (Stanley, Stephen and Stephanie) were every accommodating. The room was just perfect for us, our request for a room with a window was granted, and we were just next to the reception room which made it easy for us in case we needed any assistance -- and they were always ready to help out, even got.discounted tickets to the Peak Tram and Madame Taussands. We'll surely stay there again next time. Thank you so much!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

the location is perfect for my stay. this was my 2nd time to stay in Dragon hostel. The price is just nice but since it's Hong Kong, you do not expect any huge space in any kinds of hostel. But I would recommend this hostel for everyone

The room was full of beetles. In Europe or even in other Asian countries (such as Taiwan for example), you can pay the half price for way better rooms. The guy of the reception really tried to help us, but this problem with the beetles really ruined our two night in Hong Kong anyway. I won't go there again, it doesn't worth the money we paid.

Excellent location, nice clean rooms and good price.

I think all the staffs were very nice & helpful. i recall that I borrowed a high light to colur on the map. many people I waited to ask questions &noisy.So,I took to use in my room when ready. I think the owner's son thought that I steal but no only borrow.I was upset. but overall it's a good place & I'll come back again soon.Which is cheaper to reserve to Dragon or Trip Advisor?Pls advise. The room for 3 pax was a bit too small. I like to hv window in room for next time pls

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

The private room that I was given on the first night had a bathroom with a toilet that didn't work and a shower that leaked out on the floor into the room. Either it was the shower or the toilet. I don't want to think about the later. The four person room with a shared bathroom was in better shape since the single rooms were sold out. Room mates were nice. They seemed try to match us with ppl who would feel comfortable with each other. But there are far too many ppl using the two elevators

• 4th Apr 2014

I had a pleasant stay at Dragon Hostel. The room was very clean and came with a tiny ensuite bathroom where you basically shower where the toilet is. It's okay though. Bring a small padlock to secure your valuables in the drawer in the room. Earplugs as well would be a good idea, in case you are a light sleeper. You can also have your laundry done here for $45 HK for 3 kilos.

• 1st Apr 2014

The room (201) was not clean at all and smells bad. There were many things left from other people and it was not comfortable to stay with the stuff, which were around. The room was very noisy because of the direct connection to the main street. For a backpacker ok but for staying for not longer than one night. -> review is only related to this room!

Strategic location!! Worth for money!!

1 2 Next » last »