Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Although I understand that everything in Hong Kong/Kowloon is more expensive, I think for the price I paid, they could have included towels in the bathroom. Also, the morning I packed up, a giant bug of some kind ran down the wall behind my bed, which was not pleasant. However, the staff was wonderful! They were very helpful and kind to me and I very much appreciated it! Thank you!

• 21st Dec 2014

They got the basic right. Water in the shower is warm and strong. Room is neat and clean. Location is close to mongkok mtr and two top dim sum restaurants. Can't wait to go back.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

It was first time staying in Mong kok area and I was a little confused to find a hostel but I can tell the location is pretty good to access everywhere in kowloon. The price is super cheap and the people working there are super nice. I appreciate the guy who let me change the better room considering my comfort. I would highly recommend this hostel to my friend and I would love to visit here again. Thank you, dragon hostel. You made my staying in Mong kok.

I booked Dragon Hostel in Hongkong but I was brought to a lower-grade King Wah Hostel on my first night. The staff claimed that it belongs to the owner's uncle. On my second day, I was surprised that my belongings are nowhere to be found in the room inside King Wah Hostel. When I went to the office of Dragon, I was led to another room where my belongings where. Beware of this hostel!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

When we show you the room, we already told you that this is other guesthouse because our room's air-con was not functioning. its not about downgrade or others, its just the single with shared bathroom as the basic type, we gave you the same room type as booked. indeed, we told you to change room by next day as well, that we will can help you to put luggage in the new room if you go out early in the morning. Everything was mentioned and you had no problem with our arrangement.

I absolutely loved staying at the Dragon Hostel. I met an incredible amount of kind-hearted people who were warm and friendly . My only gripe is that I wish the directions to the hostel were a little more clear, as there are not many signs pointing to the 7th floor hostel tucked away. BUT,Stanley and his crew were incredibly kind, resourceful, and helpful in pointing me to bus stops, metro stations, and places to eat and go shopping in and around Hong Kong and the Mongkok shopping district.

Actually not great place. Small rooms and bath. on the photo seems better than have in reality. Have not towels, you just can buy small one for expensive price.

we sell brandnew towel at hk$20 each; it has been mentioned at the booking page. booking page photos are taken from our rooms.

We enjoyed our stay at dragon hostel, the staff are friendly, the location is good. The rooms are small but it's HK!

1 2 3 Next » last »