Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Always come to this hostel because the owners are so friendly and helpful!

• 13th Jul 2014

The washroom door cannot be closed tight where it has gaps and outside can be seen through! At Room 611, Door 67. Please fix it.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Its fixed already. can tell us when staying, also we other shared bathrooms can be used.

Stay was just what I needed, nothing more nothing less. perfect for a good nights rest with wifi and a clean restroom.

• 9th Jul 2014

The location was superb. Mong Kok train station was metres away. There was a bus stop where the bus from the airport stopped, metres away and a taxi rank was right outside the front door. Excellent. The staff were friendly and gave us accurate information. We were pleasantly surprised by the level of cleanliness of our room.

• 7th Jul 2014

I will definitely stay here again in my next visit to HK... :)

This hostel was NOT what I expected -- the building was very rundown, the room was small and not very clean (I found little black hairs all over my pillow and bedsheet), and there was no community space where you could meet fellow travelers. Contrary to what the description says, the staff could not speak English and were definitely not friendly. Overall, the atmosphere was really depressing. I would not let any of my friends stay here.

• 30th Jun 2014

that was a mixed dorm. we surely changed all bedsheets and pillow cover when previous guests checked out. However, we cleaned all things in the morning, there is possibly that other guests in the room had just seat on the cleaned bed during the day. if you found that was hairs issue on the bed, you could tell our staff and we can clean it right away. we do room cleaning everyday , and for mixed dorm we done more than one time a day sometimes due to people in and out in different time period.

Dragon Hostel is a run down building which is very dirty. When I got into my room there were cockroaches who the man had to kill. They put me I. A rom directly after someone had left so the shower was still wet and there was hair on the floor. One of the poorest hostels I have been in. Wouldn't go back!

thanks for your comment, we are located in Mongkok which is a very typical and traditional area in Hongkong, also is mixed with locals and tourism. You will not find many new buildings in the area because of the government development plan, but its convenience for all fun and sightseeing. for the cleanliness concern, we had fired that responsible cleaning lady as she had 3 complaints within 2weeks. she is new staff for only one month here. we apologize for the inconvenience caused to u

1 2 3 Next » last »