Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The best about this hostel is its location. It's near the MTR, bus stop from airport and markets. The room is acceptable, small room but clean and fast wifi (these all I need when I travel) so overall it's ok. They also have hot water and water dispenser outside the room that you can use. I think I'll choose this hostel again if I came back to HK with tight budget.

We enjoyed both of our stays at Dragon Hostel very much.Everything was very good,location,security,stuff...Next time we will definitely stay there again and I will recommend it to everybody who goes to Hong Kong. Thanks!

1 2 3 Next » last »