Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Nice hostel for the money. The beds are quite small and it can be noisy outside sometimes but overall very nice. It's close to the MTR so it's convenient. I suggest you buy an Octopus card, it makes everything so easy.

loacated good for travel.

I had a great experience here! I make an effort to spend as little time in hotels as possible, and Dragon Hostel was very adequate for my needs. If you're expecting a room larger than a closet and a washroom larger than a cupboard... well, you won't get it for that price in Hong Kong. It's best quality is probably the location in central Mong Kok, with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby as well as convenient access to the subway only a few minutes away.

• 28th Aug 2014

Good value hostel in HK. Clean - they come and tidy, clean the room daily. 2 computers you can use. Water dispenser Laundry available but I didn't try it. Staff were helpful and friendly. Small room but expected. Good aircon. No real lobby so harder to meet new people. Great location in terms right next to MTR. Security a could be better - anyone can walk into the corridors of the rooms as the outer doors aren't locked but OK. Would def go back

Good place. _Our_ hostel in Hong Kong.

• 27th Aug 2014

It's OK for this price in Dragon Hostel Hong Kong. Good location for shopping.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

The evening receptionist was the nicest Chinese person I have met. When I had trouble with the wifi he rebooted it for me and he even borrowed me a towel. The common room was a bit dissapointing it is a the reception so the atmosphere wasn't that relaxed.Still i met a lot of wonderful people and hang out with them in mong kok the surrounding.One downside the non english speking girl was very rude. Whatever you said even the smalles thing she would yell out no english.But overall I liked it a lot

As far as value for money in Hong Kong goes, this place is all right. Super basic, almost feels more like a really cheap apartment complex than a hostel. The English-speaking staff is friendly (I'm sure the Cantonese-speaking staff is too), the a/c works, and the location is within short walking distance public transportation and many restaurants and shops. Slightly farther walk to other interesting things. It's actually rather impressive how many beds they can fit into such a small room.

1 2 3 Next » last »