Easynuhman near Van Gogh Reviews

van Baerlestraat 18-1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The best experience I have had on Hostel World so far. It was like having my own apartment in Amsterdam. Anything you would need is provided including the small things like paracetamol, travel adaptors. It was like being at home. The kitchen was equipped to make meals with a supermarket just down the road. Brilliant location near museums. The centre is a short walk away. Nick was extremely welcoming. Living next door, he was easily accessible should we have needed him.

Great apartment with an extremely welcoming host who lives next door. Lots of little extras, like sunflowers in the room and chocolates, made the stay feel extra special. Bed is super comfy and windows kept out the road noise completely.

Just plainly the best place to stay in Amsterdam for a couple.

Amaaaaaaazing find in Amsterdam - a beautiful private apartment with anything and everything one would need for a stay and located right by all of the museums and a team that goes downtown. Nick was so friendly and accommodating, even letting us store bags before and after our stay. The price on this place can't be beat - we met a lot of people paying more per night for bad hostels. This is a must stay for Amsterdam!

Great host, very accommodating and very convenient apartment within easy reach of museums and city centre.

My friend and I originally booked this place thinking it would be a dormitory style hostel... we were pleasantly surprised to say the very least. Our host Nick not only stayed up late for us after we told him our flight was delayed, but had bed and breakfast style accommodations ready for us upon our arrival. We were blown away by the amenities-- two beds, a kitchen, and a bathroom bigger than many studio apartments. I would without a doubt recommend the Easynuhman to anyone who visits.

• 24th Jul 2015

Nick was a wonderful host- I would highly recommend! Location was perfect also.

• 2nd Jul 2015