Echoland Bed and Breakfast Canggu Bali Reviews

JL.PANTAI BATU MEJAN, ECHO BEACH, Canggu, Kuta, Indonesia

owner; while jolly, was very unproffesional. needs a lesson in how to treat guests even if in hostel. its nice but hard to find and in middle of nowhere. do not stay in dorm. too crowed and no plugs though one employee helped figure out solution though owner could give a rat's ass. PLUS THE top bunk is waaaayyy to high and feels way too dangerous; not clear its a triple bunk bed and very odd. close to an ok beach but bike rentals take you to better spots. overall dont stay here bc not worth it

I didn't spend long at this hostel and it fit my purposes well - a stop off from a late arriving flight before travelling further in land. The staff were pleasant, the driver who collected me was particularly friendly. There was no key for the dorm from what I could tell so I felt security wasn't what it could be. Comfy bed. Good proximity to beach.

Amazing experience! The staff was wonderful, the owner on site and chatting with guests every morning and the location beautiful. Canggu is the perfect place to stay in Bali- not far from all the major sites but out of the noise and traffic of Kuta with great waves for surfing, bars for dancing and nearby tasty restaurants. Wonderful stay- didn't want to leave

Echoland is above and beyond! Staff will do and help you with EVERYTHING you wish! and if they can't they will guide you in the right direction. There isn't a moment staff isn't cleaning or busy improving their B&B. Seen many guests booked in for 1 night, ending up extending their stay. Owner,manager and rest of staff are sincerely interested in their guests and use feedback (instantly) to improve their B&B. Their is a good brain and soul behind and in this home away from home

• 9th Jan 2016

I only planned on staying 1 night at Echoland and then I was there for the entire week, plus 5 days at the end of my trip. I stayed in the dorm room and a single room and had a great experience in both. Throughout my time there I enjoyed conversing with the owner and manager at breakfast, became friends with the rest of the staff and felt well taken care of. Canggu is a great base to visit the rest of the island. Surfing is close by and the local cafes were great to eat at. Highly recommend

• 8th Jan 2016

I had a brilliant introduction to Bali here. It was a very helpful and friendly hostel. I would recommend Echoland to anyone looking for a fun relaxed environment super close to the beach and local amenities.

I loved Echoland! It's perfect for a calm, relaxing holiday. Close to the beach and restaurants and good surf spots and the staff is amazing! Breakfast is delicious and the hostel is very clean and stylish. I lived in a girls dorm and they cleaned the room everyday and gave us new towels and sheets. I had altogether a great experience at Echoland.

• 7th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

Well priced, friendly staff, excellent pool and really good free breakfast!

Great location for Echo beach and not far from Batu Bolong either. Very cool covered, outdoorish bathrooms. Air conditioning! The only disappointing thing was they didn't give us the room we had booked (a private w/ queen bed, instead giving us a private w/ 2 twin beds.) the twin beds had a lower rate and they did not refund us the difference- but then again we didn't ask about it. Overall great hostal.

Nice hostel overall. pool, nice breakfast, great location, only setback was the bathroom in my private room was outside and teeming with dead insects. Super cool staff took care of it.

Nice place but far away from everything except for the black sand beach which is amazing if you're a surfer, but otherwise it's very hard to swim there. Great staff though!

Enjoyed our time here. It's a quieter area and the hostel has a chilled out atmosphere. Great space to relax on the roof and relaxing pool downstairs. Rooms are basic but everything you need. 5mins walk from echo beach. The included Breakfast also has a lot of options to choose from.

This was my second time staying at echoland and I absolutely loved it both times. Great room, great staff, great pool and awesome breaky :)

• 13th Nov 2015

B&B is really good, nice location, 5 minute walk from the beach, but that beach only for pro surfers, waves are so big;) swimming pool is clean, TV has some good chanels, but you don't really need it when you are in Bali;) there is an amazing BBQ on the beach and also some good places with food around the b&b

Loved this place! Staff is really friendly, the beds are comfy and the rooms are quite nice and clean, the beach is very close and you have all you need near by, great value for money!

A very chill location next to Echo beach, which is a nice beach for learning to surf or chilling on the beach. The place was clean and well taken care of and the staff were very courteous. Just take note for the fees for breakfast, rides and so forth.

IT was a great stay. Nice to get away from crazy kuta. Enjoy

Thank you so much for a lovely stay :) you guys are so sweet and the hostel is super clean and nice. Hope to see you one day again in canggu. Keep smiling :)

We stayed about +10 nights there and it was a perfect location, simple clean amenities, really good value for the price with an extra friendly staff. The only negatives... after 5 days I really wished for a laundry. Also some noisy French, German and American brats woke us up... it happened 3 times out of 10 nights.

• 19th Sep 2015

Really nice and helpfull staff, really nice and modern hostel, rooms comfortable, nice Terrasse on the rooftop!