Echoland Bed and Breakfast Canggu Bali Reviews

Thank you so much for a lovely stay :) you guys are so sweet and the hostel is super clean and nice. Hope to see you one day again in canggu. Keep smiling :)

We stayed about +10 nights there and it was a perfect location, simple clean amenities, really good value for the price with an extra friendly staff. The only negatives... after 5 days I really wished for a laundry. Also some noisy French, German and American brats woke us up... it happened 3 times out of 10 nights.

• 19th Sep 2015

Really nice and helpfull staff, really nice and modern hostel, rooms comfortable, nice Terrasse on the rooftop!

your staff are wonderful people! I hope you let them know that they are what makes this place special :)

I stayed in the dorm for 2 nights with two other girls. The hotel is nice, especially the rooftop area. The bed was a bit short for me and I had to share one key with the others. The pool is nice but but there is no space next to it to hang out. The staff was super friendly and everything was very clean.

great location, has everything you need, stayed as a couple in private dorm. Minutes walk to beach, very calm

Really enjoyed my stay here! Close to beach, staff are great and lovely clean place!

The hostel was great! It was a little hard to get to (an hour from the airport by taxi), and not a LOT nearby, but definitely a great black sand beach and a decent number of shops and restaurants nearby. The hostel was very cute and clean, the staff was great and the breakfast was delicious! Rooms have their own private bathroom, but the bathroom is basically outside - which is really neat, but leaves for some really interesting guests (I had a number of geckos in my bathroom) but that's normal.

Friendly staff, great location, comfy room with AC, nice pool, great breakfast, amazing value for money. Highly recommend

lovely little place with good staff and amazing breakfast. the dorm room is great value.

Absolutely loved our stay inEcholand Bed and Breakfast. It was our first hotel to stay in Bali and waking up here felt magical. The breakfast is full and hearty (lots of good choices on the menu and its included in the price). If you are here to surf I can't recommend any place higher. Lots of cute places to eat, and this place is much more relaxed than Kuta. Not much nightlife here (yet?) so that can be a bummer if you are looking to party. staff are amazing and kind and so helpful!!!

Just amazing. Very helpful staff, spotless and clean, great location, great facilities and close to the beach.

Great place near echo beach, away from the main crazy area of kuta. Staff are great and are very knowledgable about the local area. Bintang on site. Swimming pool is refreshing after knocking around in the heat all day. Nice area on the top floor to relax. The bunk beds are three high, a bit intimidating on the top bunk!!