Echoland Bed and Breakfast Canggu Bali Reviews

JL.PANTAI BATU MEJAN, ECHO BEACH, Canggu, Kuta, Indonesia

I stayed in the dorm for 2 nights with two other girls. The hotel is nice, especially the rooftop area. The bed was a bit short for me and I had to share one key with the others. The pool is nice but but there is no space next to it to hang out. The staff was super friendly and everything was very clean.

great location, has everything you need, stayed as a couple in private dorm. Minutes walk to beach, very calm

Really enjoyed my stay here! Close to beach, staff are great and lovely clean place!

The hostel was great! It was a little hard to get to (an hour from the airport by taxi), and not a LOT nearby, but definitely a great black sand beach and a decent number of shops and restaurants nearby. The hostel was very cute and clean, the staff was great and the breakfast was delicious! Rooms have their own private bathroom, but the bathroom is basically outside - which is really neat, but leaves for some really interesting guests (I had a number of geckos in my bathroom) but that's normal.

Friendly staff, great location, comfy room with AC, nice pool, great breakfast, amazing value for money. Highly recommend

lovely little place with good staff and amazing breakfast. the dorm room is great value.

Absolutely loved our stay inEcholand Bed and Breakfast. It was our first hotel to stay in Bali and waking up here felt magical. The breakfast is full and hearty (lots of good choices on the menu and its included in the price). If you are here to surf I can't recommend any place higher. Lots of cute places to eat, and this place is much more relaxed than Kuta. Not much nightlife here (yet?) so that can be a bummer if you are looking to party. staff are amazing and kind and so helpful!!!

Great place near echo beach, away from the main crazy area of kuta. Staff are great and are very knowledgable about the local area. Bintang on site. Swimming pool is refreshing after knocking around in the heat all day. Nice area on the top floor to relax. The bunk beds are three high, a bit intimidating on the top bunk!!

Only issue I had was breakfast was not included. Otherwise the perfect place to relax. I stayed a week for this reason, staff were friendly, beach was close. Some good places to eat,a short stroll away and fab rooftop area to relax.

Fabulous staff and really awesome hostel. It was modern and had an amazing rooftop. Pretty good location, a little bit out off the main road but it made it more calm. I'd definitely stay again!!

• 22nd Mar 2015

Not really a hostel, but a really great chill hotel on the cheap. Everything was great here except for the wifi...it wasn't bad, just inconsistent. And after traveling in Asia for a month it seems like that is just kind of the way things are here. Bottom line, if you are looking for a nice, inexpensive spot near good surfing this is it.

Had a great time in this Hostel and the area. Staff very friendly and helpful. A very chilled realxed atmosphere,I enjoyed it so much I stayed at this Hostel Twice during my 3 weeks of Travel, and will likley be back again. Gives the feeling of Home away from Home!!

Great staff! Great facilities! Pool is amazing! Rooms were always cleaned! Breakfast was amazing on the rooftop. Love love love this place. We made really great friends!

We stayed here from the 4th - 10th of Feb and we really enjoyed our stay. Staff are excellent - very helpful and friendly. The location is good depending on what you are planning to do, it's slightly further away from Seminyak and Ubud than other locations but if you are looking for a quiet getaway by the sea it's perfect! Breakfasts are amazing, they have a large variety of choices - would definitely recommend staying here. Big thank you to all the staff who made our stay so great! ¡Gracias!

• 4th Feb 2015

I stayed at Echoland in Jan/Feb 2015. The hotel is beautiful, peaceful and very relaxing. I stayed in the female dorm, and while basic, it was very clean and comfortable. The staff are so friendly and helpful and really go out of their way to assist. They booked a fastboat for me and also have a laundry service available. The breakfast at Echoland is delicious and great value for money. I had a really enjoyable stay, and would recommend Echoland to anyone staying in Canggu

• 31st Jan 2015

Echo beach is not very well developed as beaches go, but the Echoland B&B was very nice.