Echoland Bed and Breakfast Canggu Bali Reviews

JL.PANTAI BATU MEJAN, ECHO BEACH, Canggu, Kuta, Indonesia

Absolutely loved our stay inEcholand Bed and Breakfast. It was our first hotel to stay in Bali and waking up here felt magical. The breakfast is full and hearty (lots of good choices on the menu and its included in the price). If you are here to surf I can't recommend any place higher. Lots of cute places to eat, and this place is much more relaxed than Kuta. Not much nightlife here (yet?) so that can be a bummer if you are looking to party. staff are amazing and kind and so helpful!!!

Only issue I had was breakfast was not included. Otherwise the perfect place to relax. I stayed a week for this reason, staff were friendly, beach was close. Some good places to eat,a short stroll away and fab rooftop area to relax.

Fabulous staff and really awesome hostel. It was modern and had an amazing rooftop. Pretty good location, a little bit out off the main road but it made it more calm. I'd definitely stay again!!

• 22nd Mar 2015

Not really a hostel, but a really great chill hotel on the cheap. Everything was great here except for the wifi...it wasn't bad, just inconsistent. And after traveling in Asia for a month it seems like that is just kind of the way things are here. Bottom line, if you are looking for a nice, inexpensive spot near good surfing this is it.

Had a great time in this Hostel and the area. Staff very friendly and helpful. A very chilled realxed atmosphere,I enjoyed it so much I stayed at this Hostel Twice during my 3 weeks of Travel, and will likley be back again. Gives the feeling of Home away from Home!!

We stayed here from the 4th - 10th of Feb and we really enjoyed our stay. Staff are excellent - very helpful and friendly. The location is good depending on what you are planning to do, it's slightly further away from Seminyak and Ubud than other locations but if you are looking for a quiet getaway by the sea it's perfect! Breakfasts are amazing, they have a large variety of choices - would definitely recommend staying here. Big thank you to all the staff who made our stay so great! ¡Gracias!

• 4th Feb 2015

I stayed at Echoland in Jan/Feb 2015. The hotel is beautiful, peaceful and very relaxing. I stayed in the female dorm, and while basic, it was very clean and comfortable. The staff are so friendly and helpful and really go out of their way to assist. They booked a fastboat for me and also have a laundry service available. The breakfast at Echoland is delicious and great value for money. I had a really enjoyable stay, and would recommend Echoland to anyone staying in Canggu

• 31st Jan 2015

Echo beach is not very well developed as beaches go, but the Echoland B&B was very nice.

Echoland was such an amazing place to stay. It had a very relaxing atmosphere - the pool is so tranquil and the rooms are so comfortable with great air-con. You won't regret staying here! 5min walk to two beaches - great for surfing! Easy to do day trips around (Ulutwatu, Lembongan, Seminyak).

• 29th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice bb with nice staff and owner, who was very helpful with tipps and hints . Room is not big and kept simpel.but clean and with a goodworking aircon.Breakfast is really nice, you can choose between three meals. You get it at the rooftop - where also the yoga classes take place. Atmosphere is openminded.u get easily in contact with others.we enjoyed it.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Austria

Breakfast is great but you can get cheaper elsewhere. Rooms were clean. Owner was weird, insulting and creepy. Not close to much other than a surf beach

• 20th Dec 2014

Extremely friendly staff

Echoland was the perfect place to start my holidays in bali. Close to echobeach , relax atmosphere. The guys working there are really nice ( as a lot of balinese) and the surf teacher is really helpful. I would recommend this place !

• 15th Nov 2014

This hostel was perfect. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a relaxing vacation in Bali.