Echoland Bed and Breakfast Canggu Bali

Fabulous 281 Total Reviews
Fabulous 281 Total Reviews

18th Dec 2016
6.0

Really expensive for what it is. I was in a 4 bed dorm and nobody else came in the room throughout my stay so I was by myself. I wanted to socialise and there was no area to do this so I didn't meet anybody. The room wouldn't have even fit 4 people and their stuff in without it being very uncomfortable. The bunk bed is a triple bunk so the person on the top bunk would also be uncomfortable. pool needed to be cleaned more often and the bathroom was outside, holes in the door and Mosquitos got in

15th Nov 2016

The staff was incredibly amazing, good breakfast (although it's 50,000IDR extra). My only complaint is that I thought it was located in Kuta. It's actually North of North Kuta (40-60 min from the airport) in a town called Canggu. Great for surfers and nice town, just farther out than I expected.