El Viajero - Downtown Hostel & Suites Reviews

Direccion Soriano 1073, Montevideo, Uruguay

Thank you for being wonderful hosts. My friend and I enjoyed staying here very much!

Really nice chilled hostel, close to the beach and with amazing staff. Really good breakfast as well. Would come back for sure

For sure it's a good place whatever you are going to do in Montevideo!

• 8th May 2015

Nice hangout area to meet new ppl. They organize activities every day which is nice. Kitchen is well equipped. The room was a bit chilly as the heater didn't work. The bathroom was narrow and open, it was way too cold. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Nice hostel and good atmosphere. Good location.

Great hostel, very helpful staff and great location. BBQ and live music on the Saturday night was awesome!

It was amazing!

• 1st May 2015
  • Colombia

It is a great hostel! i've been there a couple of times and i always have a great time :) people from the hostel is awesome they are always willing to help and to make you enjoy your stay, I will definitely return

My fiancé and I stayed here for 3 nights. The hostel has great architecture and the common areas encourage socializing. They also do a nice job of putting together bar nights with music which creates a good atmosphere. Our room was clean and nice. The breakfast was very basic, but it's free so you can't really complain. Hot water and wifi worked well!

Not a bad place. A bit loud. Rod really make the place. Such a nice guy. I think a raise is in order! Seriously!

The best hostel in Uruguay!! Staff was AMAZING!! Recommend me a lot of good advices! Thanks, besides that super god beds!, clean and very good atmosphere

I had a lovely staythe rooms and bathroom were very clean, which was awesome. They had an awesome salsa lesson on Monday night and the instructor was amazing! Staff in general were very sweet and helpful, especially Federico at the front who provides me with good travel tips. He was also very cute :) all in all, great stay!

• 17th Apr 2015

Great staff, great live music one of the nights I stayed, good location. The breakfast could be improved. The coffee was horrible but i think this is the norm for hostel coffee/breakfast.

1 2 Next » last »