El Viajero - Downtown Hostel & Suites Reviews

Direccion Soriano 1073, Montevideo, Uruguay

I found the location very good, just near 18 de Julio. But the room smelt really bad, humidity and small (private twin) and the breakfast was a bit poor.

I had a great time in Montevideo and at the hostel. Federico was very helpful and truly satisfied all my needs.

I found the location very good, it's close to downtown. The staff and atmosphere of the hostel is amazing. Especially the night staff. Everyone is very understanding and helpful! The kitchen is great and clean. The price is awesome and rooms are fine. I enjoyed my 5 night stay here so much. Ill definately return!

The breakfast was a bit poor (no fruits... but with the delicious dulce de leche uruguayo), and the bathroom and bedroom were not really clean. The staff was great, and the hostel is in a good location, just next to the 18 Julio. I've had a great stay there, the atmosphere is nice, and I do recommend it if you want to have a great time talking to other travellers.

Hi Luana for yours comment, about the breakfast we have the best for one ours catergory normally the hostels no served, what we served here, the guest normally are very content, and the bathroom depends of others clients too, because the bathrooms are shared with other people and the maids clean two and more times depend the situation, thanks for your comments and we are Wait for you next visit in montevideo. Best regards!!! The manager Heros

1 2 3 Next » last »