El Viajero - Downtown Hostel & Suites Reviews

Direccion Soriano 1073, Montevideo, Uruguay

Very good location, helpful staff, I'd stay again.

I liked so much this eleven days that I passed in el Viajero in Montevivdeo. I don't send this message before because I had some privety problems in my family. But I'll go to travel in South America again and I want to stay in el Viajero again. I met many nice friends in these days that I was there, so for me it was fantastic periode. Thanks so much for all Acacio

• 2nd Sep 2015

had a blast here! staff were very helpful, place was clean, atmosphere was super welcoming and fun; never made as many friends travelling as i did here :) thanks!

I enjoyed very muche staying at that hostel. Excelent employers. Great atmophere that make my stay better that I thought! Personnel at the frontdesk, Pesonnel that clean rooms...everybody... real nice people and professional. Nice pictures and decorations.

First and foremost, this is a party hostel. Which is great if you´re in the mood to party (which I was) but I wouldn´t reccommend this hostel to anyone looking for a quiet evening. The common area is set up as a bar every night and is usually busy, a lot of fun. Facilities are fairly clean, but nothing special. Rooms are clean. Overall it was a good experience.

1 2 3 Next » last »