El Viajero - Downtown Hostel & Suites Reviews

Direccion Soriano 1073, Montevideo, Uruguay

It was a average hostel some staff were great, the actual communal area was good but very cold in the evening. I felt that some of the floors and walls could do with a good scrub due to marks and scruff marks.

Good hostel, well located and great atmosphere. Only thing they need to improve is their bathrooms, the shared one doesn't have even hangers to place your clothes when showering and the shower's floor floods. Besides that nothing to complain about.

I had a great stay at the viajero. Federico even helped me find an apartment in MVD. Thanks!

Fredrico was the man! Very helpful told us the best places to go and helped me Print some. Documents off thank you!!

Too noyse!!

Great hostel. The staff were great, especially the guy at reception. I cannot remember his name, think it was Frederico.

1 2 3 Next » last »