En Attendant Godot Youth Hostel

Fabulous 266 Total Reviews

• James-Bailey-94
  • England, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Nice hostel we arrived a lot earlier than expected which wasn't an issue. Beds comfy nice linen and rented a moped through them no trouble had a great time in Yangshuo definitely recommend renting a moped to get out in the sticks a bit though would stay again Martin very helpful !

Thank you so much!but stay Yangshuo so short time,hope more time in Yangshuo next time!

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017
7.4

Sadly not a good hostel for dorm rooms. The beds are rock hard, the air con was so bad i couldnt feel it at all. I was dying in the heat& didn't sleep well. I would not recommend it. Bathroom was bad. The private rooms are much better but the beds are still hard. The owner is the nicest guy ever though. He will help you with absolutely anything. The roof top is also quite cute and has a nice view. Location is ok.. not too far from west street. Unfortunately the wifi kept breaking though

Thank you for your comment!so we will try our best to do anything,let more guest feel just stay in family!

25th Jul 2017

Excellent hostel with great staff. Like a tower overlooking the Li River and surrounding mountains. There's a large school next door that produces a wide range of noises often at late or early hours, but aside from that, no issues. Really cool rooftop area. Hostel itself is located away from the tourist-infested downtown/west st area. 10/10 would stay again

Thank you so much!hope meet you next time soon

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2017

When I arrived I felt most welcomed by the owner Martin. He can speak good English and explained the things to do in and around the city. Whenever I came back in the hostel I felt to come home. Martin likes to talk and listen a lot. The dormroom was spacious and had a good working AC. The downside is the matress which is very thin, but I learned this is everywhere in hostels over China. The hostel is like 10 min walk away from west street. Which is good. Because there is too touristic.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Me and a friend stayed at En Attendant for 2 nights and loved every minute of it! Staff were brilliant English speakers, who helped plan every day of our and had expert knowledge on prices, and routes around the mountains. The roof balcony with the panoramic view is the perfect place to have a cold beer after a long day. Thanks for having us! P.s. Make sure you eat beer fish in Yangshuo

Thanks a lot for your comment!if you any question please tell us ,we will try our best to do

3rd Jul 2017

Great place to stay at! Very convenient location with a really awesome owner who does really care for his guests. I instantly felt right at home. Booking tours and securing bus tickets is so easy. I enjoyed my experience at Godot hostel and I will surely be back soon: the Li river flooded and the main priority was to get everything back at normal on Yangshuo. Still, there is so much to see and to do in Yangshuo that I regret not staying for longer. Stay at least 3 full days.

Thank you so much!we are here ,just waiting for you come back soon!

1st Jul 2017

Martin is the best man we have met traveling. We were needy travelers and he was always patient with us. When my charger broke he called his friend who brought me a new one to try and then buy. Otherwise it was a decent hostel.

Thank so much!hope meet you again soon

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Jun 2017

We stayed as a party of three at this hostel; to summarise Pros: Owner was fantastic , very helpful and friendly to talk to. Location was also quite good - about 5 minutes removed from the main tourist area. Cons: Beds were quite hard; but this is quite normal china and the owner told us that different rooms had different beds so your mileage may vary. If you are in the three person room, this is located on the fifth floor with no elevator but we did not mind as this was a good work out!

Thank you so much,meet you is so nice things,hope meet you again soon

25th Jun 2017
8.0

Good stuff.

thanks so much~

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Martin was really helpful, giving me great directions to go cycling for the day. The Hostel is in the centre of the town which was convenient for me as I wasn't there very long.

Thank you so much! Because this time stay to here so short time , so Anytime if you free,hope come back soon^_^