9.8
Superb 233 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 233 Total Reviews
En Attendant Godot Youth Hostel Located at No.12 Guanlian Road, , Yangshuo.
China
Yangshuo 541900 No.12 Guanlian Road
98% 233
24.7714118 110.4973769
    Rooms available

• Spain, Male, 25-30
23rd Oct 2016

The hostel is super clean and the location is great, only 5 minutes walking from the west street where it can be very noisy at night. The hostel is really clean and have everything for your comfort. The owner, Martin, he is super nice, he helped us a lot with everything. You can rent bikes from the hostel, and other any service like outings, shuttle to the airport.. It was my second time in Yangshuo, and I guess my third time I will come back to that place, really nice atmosphere!!!!

think you Dear guest ,We have been efforts, to do a little better than yesterday, hope to have a chance to meet

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

My stay in this hostel was incredible! Martin and his wife really went the extra mile to make my stay incredible! The room was clean and spacious and such a great value for the money. Martin helped me book all my activities. His wife even woke up at 7 am to help myself and some other foreigners get on a bus to Longji. The service at this hostel definitely makes your trip. I would absolutely recommend to anyone travelling to Yangshuo

thank you very much Tina!hope meet you again!