En Attendant Godot Youth Hostel Reviews

No.33 Guanlian Road, Yangshuo, China

Moar, the receptionist, treated us very well, he is very helpful and we had a great lunch with him on the rooftop terrace of the hostel. the private room was very big with a huuuge bed, and the location is very good by the riverside. The dog in the hostel is very friendly too :) The only thing to point out is that the kitchen was a little too small and basic to be used by the guests, in my opinion.

The hostel is out of the city center. When I went, it was right after the golden week (oct 13), so nobody was in Yangshuo. The only hostel with some people were right in the center. The staff couldn't help me organise activities and was not really helpful. I would strongly recommend staying closer to Green Forest hostel.

We really loved staying at this location. The woman running the place while we were there, Jenny, is VERY helpful and friendly ans speaks good English. She is also a good cook and will make a delicious dinner for 20 yuan/person. The location is perfect right in the middle of everything but off the main street so less traffic noise. If you are going to stay in Yangshou this is the the best value for your money.

My friend and i stayed here for four days. We found the room to be clean and comfortable and to be excellent value for money. The best part of it was the staff. Cathy and Ting Ting took us out for activities during the day (tubing and scooter tour) and to local restaurants and the best bars at night. They also cooked us two lovely meals up on the roof terrace which is a great place to relax and meet the other guests. All in all they made our stay really special and i hope to be back soon.