Ethic Etape-CIS-Narbonne Reviews

Place Roger Salengro, Narbonne, France

It was a bit strange to only have one key for the room between 3 strangers of different nationalities, and I did not feel very safe leaving my belongings in what was essentially a communal room that had very little security. Only one plug socket between the 3 of us and no wifi or toilet in the room. What really riled me up was that I accidentally left an expensive power bank in the room when I left, immediately emailed to advise this and offered to pay postage. No response whatsoever. poor..

Really near a beautiful church in the centre. No complaints.

This hostel is perfectly located in the middle of Narbonne, which isn't really a big city to begin with. I didn't realize it was inside of a culture center, so that was a bit confusing. There isn't wifi in the room, and it's a bit slow in the lobby. Sharing a key with four guests (only one key per room) was a bit of a hassle, but not that big of a deal. I only stayed one night, and it was definitely worth the money I paid.