FRESH @ The Green Man, Paddington Reviews

308 Edgware Road, London, England

Half of the staff are very nice but the others it seems to be that they don't care at all if you're there or not. It's clean enough, and showers and toilets work properly. If you receive a room next to the avenue, forget about a nice and peaceful night. There's noise all the night, and the window is useless(you heard the same with or without window). The key system fails all the time, and you have to go to the reception to fix your card (at least twice per day). I need more space to complain.

This hostel is fun and staff are great, I highly recommend this hostel!

Green man is very clean and nice. The only problem I find is they have no big lockers for entire backpacks.

• 7th May 2013
  • Sweden

Very good hostel :)

• 7th May 2013
  • Slovakia

I chose to stay at this hostel for many nights because it is a great location, free breakfast, great staff and nice atmosphere. I would happily stay here again

An excellent hostel in a great location, being very close to underground stops, shops and restaraunts.The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere created by its own pub downstairs made for an ideal hostel atmosphere. We are already planning to stay there again on our next visit to London!

The staff were generally friendly but the Australian girl needed to be more chatty with the guests. The room I was staying in only had one plug which was very frustrating. The beds were very clean and the rooms were above average for cleanliness. The food menu was woeful: they only had pizza.

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Despite of such a low price, it's the best value for money you can get. The staff there is very friendly and it is located at the heart of the city. If you are comfortable with sharing your room, then I don't see any issue that you may encounter.

This hostel is good value for money staff and location are great. I had fun at this hostel so much that I went back for a second time

Great staff they make the atmosphere great and very accommodating. Nice rooms and awesome location right beside the tube so it's really easy to get to and travel around.

• 29th Apr 2013

This hostel is in primo location (near to Hyde Park and an Underground station). Security is top-notch with a key-card system and lockers in all the rooms. This may be the most plugs I've seen in a hostel ever. The WiFi is surprisingly reliable and breakfast is included in the price. I frankly cannot figure out why anyone would stay in a more expensive hostel.

Very clean rooms, good location Nice place to stay in london I recommend this hostel.

• 28th Apr 2013

This is an average hostel. It is conveniently located next to a tube station but is on a noisy road. The rooms are quite noisy because of this and also the large number of people who share the room. The beds are bunk beds are 3 high and the matresses are very thin. For this reason I'm not sure if I would stay here again but the staff are very friendly and breakfast is included. The luggage storage is also very convenient and feels secure.

The pros are a 24 hr reception and food in the morning, even if it's only cereal, milk, toast, jam and peanut butter. The location was good. It was literally next door to the Edgware Rd tube stop on the Bakerloo line. The cons are tiny showers that you cannot move in and an extremely loud pub downstairs, especially on Saturday night. Key cards to the rooms don't always work so people leave the door open which can be a security risk. They have a CCTV watched luggage storage though.

24 hour and right next to the tubes. Perfect for exploring. There was a problem with my booking but the staff were helpful and sorted it out.

maybe they can improve the breakfast, is quite poor, but is not bad for the prize

It would be good if it had a kitchen and the bathrooms are really small. Apart from that everything it's great

The only problem was that keys weren't working time to time so we had to change it on a reception, but everything else was great!

• 24th Apr 2013
  • Croatia

This was my first hostel experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The luggage was monitored by CCTV and the lockers were fairly big (my 15.6in laptop fit flat and there was maybe another 12in above that). The beds/sheets seemed clean. The bathrooms were OK even when I used them at 10:30am. The hostel is literally next door to a tub station and a 35min walk to Piccadilly Circus.

• 23rd Apr 2013

Cheap hostel. Unfortunately we didn't know that the pub was closed for some works so we had to have breakfast sat on the carpet of the corridor. If we had known about it we would have booked an other hostel.

• 21st Apr 2013