Fabrizzio Petit Palace Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Had a fantastic stay af Fabrizzio Petit Palace, I would recommend it to everyone! The hostel itself is awesome, the common areas are so comfortable and great to chill, trip plan or party. The staff were great, really friendly and helpful. Stay here, you would regret it. Thanks again for your unique hospitality!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

I've stayed at heaps of hostels around the world, but this one was by far the best! As soon as I walked in the staff were so welcoming and would always make you feel at home. The 24 hour breakfast was a bonus and the kitchen is clean and well organised, making me want to actually use it. Awesome location for exploring Barcelona and a great vibe!

• 8th Feb 2014

Absolutely loved it here!! This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I could not be more impressed. The location was amazing, the facilities were very nice, and the staff was truly incredible. Dave, JJ, and Khrystian...you made our Barcelona experience absolutely spectacular and a trip that we'll never forget. We've been raving about our experience here to everyone since we got back - seriously, you won't find a better hostel!

AMAZING experience at the Fabrizzio! The hostel itself was perfect-great location, great setup, and so nice/clean. The staff took the experience above and beyond my expectations, thanks to them my group had an amazing time in Barcelona. I would recommend the Fabrizzio to any and all of my friends and family-only been away for a few hours and I've raved to every person I've spoken to! ..a teacup pig would make it even better though. Thanks so much Dave, JJ, and Khrystian!

• 6th Feb 2014

Absolutely loved this hostel! Everything from the facilities to the friendliness of the staff just added to the overall fact that Barcelona is a fantastic place. My group and I had a great time, even spending my 21st birthday with the staff, where they went above and beyond to make it a day/weekend I will never forget! I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to experience the city with the best guides Barcelona has to offer. They should get a dog though.. JJ, Dave, & Khrystian THANK YOU!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It was very clean with a great atmosphere but the staff really made it something special. They were very friendly and always willing to help out with anything. They gave us great recommendations for sights, food and bars and helped us book tickets for some attractions. I would highly recommend this hostel and will definitely come back in the future. Thank you :)

Good last year but with no reception except from other hosteller and the one staff member partying in kitchen, arrival was akin to that to a ninteenth century bawdy house, candle-light and all, as power was down - not for first time I heard- and numerous people thronging hall. I asked for a spare quilt as it was cold only to be given a quilt cover Dire indeed, However, sensible staff arrived next day and thing rapidly came right. Krystian, is good esp, doing my bit of laundry etc

Helpful staff, good price,clean rooms.Good place for stay.

My week at Fabrizzio was great. I totally recommend this place and would stay there again for sure. Great location and awesome staff. John, Cristian and Dave were really cool, trying to make everyone there enjoy their stay, from helping on traveling doubts to making great nites out . Place was super tidy and a shared house atmosphere. The best? Water pressure of the shower and bed candies. The Candle nights fueron lo más :)

Staffs are supernice and very friendly! They are willing to be your friend. Location is not that bad, situated at the center of Barcelona. Wifi network is fine, and shower room is perfect.

It does not feel like a hostel at all more like a shared flat. The place is borderline spotless and the rooms are great. The staff was amazing! :) they were so helpful and welcoming it felt like i was hanging out at home with friends. All around a great place.

Thanks a lot guys ! Your hostel is a very cool place to stay ! I will recommand it !

• 17th Jan 2014

Great little hostel, close to the centre of Barcelona, excellent community atmosphere (if there are people there), and breakfast all day round (!!!). It's almost like living in a massive apartment with four really cool guys. Thanks for the stay!

• 15th Jan 2014

Loved everything about the hostel - the staff, the atmosphere, the comfy beds, the price, location.. everything was great :) it was like a shared house rather than a hostel! loved it x

• 15th Jan 2014

Awesome hostel. Great staff. Worth the price of admission.

• 13th Jan 2014

Fine hostel, but the bathrooms would benefit from more frequent cleaning.

Really excellent value for money, great location and super helpful and real sweet staff! Would stay again and recommend to anyone! We took a private double room, it was really cute but it's separate from the hostel, it came as a bit of a surprise, it was good because it was very private but the hostel itself was so sweet I would've liked to stay in it also! Cosy balcony for the smokers. It was a really cool place and they even left us some candy on the bed for when we got there! :)

Excellent all round. Thank you John for your excellent customer service. We loved our stay.

The hostal is quite central and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast could be better.

We truly loved our stay here. I have stayed in many hostels and this place was just amazing. Everything was very clean and our room had a separate lock so we felt secure leaving while we were out exploring. The best part was the staff. They were accommodating, gave awesome restaurant recommendations, provided a good map and actually showed us places on it they recommended, and it doesn't hurt that they are all easy on the eyes. We love you guys! Thanks for the great stay!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts